All Comments on 'Each Day of the Week'

by blackstroker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
gave it a 5 for effort and content

and to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful start, abysmal finish.

As I read through this story, I thought it was going to give us a really hot ending. The heat was certainly developed well enough along the way, with the increasing playful sexy banter between Mom and son getting more risque with each passing paragraph. Then, the author pull this abysmal 'rough stuff ' "abuse me" bit out of the hat, and absolutely ruins what could have been a classic Lit story.

Sorry, dude; this one only gets a "1".

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Not bad

Lets hope they become husband and wife, I love incest romance.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago
Have to concur with anon #4

I loved the fist page or so of the story. The sweet, slow build-up as the son tried to seduce his mom and show her just how goddamn sexy she is (to him!)

But... the son treating his mom so roughly was jarring and felt out of place. Had you given hints that this is how the Maggie likes it, it would have been great. But to suddenly learn that Maggie (who, and i quote, had lost interest in sex and let herself fall apart, and who was so reluctant to enter into a sexual relationship with her own son), was suddenly willing to let her own flesh and blood spit on her, slap her and call her a whore was hard to believe.

That said, I'm a softie when it comes to mum-son romance, so I rated this a 5, ONLY because of the first page.

Thanks for writing.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
I fucking loved it.

Probably because I fucked mothers in the same way and they fucking loved it. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars

I liked the first page better than the second. But when mom got wound up she became a tigress. Perhaps the spitting was your heat at the moment.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Started well, but....

I was hard as a rock with anticipation on the first page, but you got to the fucking way too soon. Maybe it's just me, but the buildup is more important than the climax. Still going to check out your other stories though ;?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yeah, what anon #4 said

To me, son into mom sex is the best sex there is. No way of knowing how often it happens, but in our sexually liberated society it can't be all that rare. And when it does happen, it's explosive. Freed from the crippling shackles of outmoded social convention, a mother and her boy go to it with deep love and fierce lust, much as they do in the first part of this story. But why would a son treat his mom as brutally as the "hero" does in the second part? Mom's given him the most precious gift in her power, that beautiful magical hole between her legs that her kid came out of. His own mother's cunt is there for him to handle and slurp at will, and for him to shove his fat young cock up into, up to his balls. Countless sons would envy him all to hell, they'd ache to have their own moms to love and fuck, the sweetest dream they've ever had finally come true. When your mom lets you blow your balls and shoot your semen up inside her, gratitude not brutal contempt is what you should be feeling.

SmilingfredSmilingfredabout 8 years ago
loved it

like to her more to this story think it is very good

tmark0099tmark0099over 5 years ago
Great dialogue

That line about 'Braille' words is so damn funny.

Gonna check out your other stories and see if they also have some funny lines, great story btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Betrayal

To use your mother in such a despicable way is disgusting!! You could have written your story different from that! I love mother son stories but certainly not this kind!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous