All Comments on 'Eager Beaver'

by SuperWriter

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was worth the wait for Aaron

Now that Aaron and his mom have done the nasty, they need to get a little more vocal when they are cumming. "Oh mom, you pussy feels so fucking good." "Oh Aaron, harder baby, oh yes, oh honey, just like that, fuck me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Well paced as the story develops. The ending, while somewhat of a surprise, was superb!

Haxaw11Haxaw11over 4 years ago
Confused

Ive read this before, where ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I really liked the story but I didn't like how you kept calling her the parent or telling us her age. Once or twice is enough.Is there a reason for that? Great story though!

ratimomratimomover 4 years ago

Wow what a eager beaver. Rated 5*.

I like the eagerness of Aron for taking his mom. And what I most like is reluctant mom for such taboo behaviour. Diane is a way too good as a mother. But at last she given what her son wanted from her.

Too good and seductive story. I liked Aron making his mom slowly his own woman.

Liked slow seduction scenes happening in home, hotel, ballroom and webcam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I like it's slow build up, the son has really passion for his mother

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Very hot. Love longer stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Very well written. You have a flair. Keep up the good work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What about the sister? She never came home? Or doesn’t question their relationship....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Certainly Not Great Writing

The opening paragraph was clumsy enough, and it went rapidly downhill from there. Some of the language errors almost had an ESL bent to them, but I suspect English actually *is* your first language.

Here's an example of the clunky writing: "We reached Morgan's diner after her shower..." If you can't see what's wrong with that, I suggest a writing course may be in order.

sadsticolfartsadsticolfartabout 4 years ago
Not bad

Your writing is good until you get to the sex scene and then you turn into a 13 year old.

Wait tell me you aren't 13!!! Make Love to a woman and then use that experience to write the scenes 😉... Keep trying. Don't give up.

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftabout 4 years ago
Shows Promise

A good storyline. You did the buildup well, You hinted at other elements, like back stories, How her sister's criticalness developed, or how the passion progressed, but did not completely "flesh them out". Work with a good developmental editor to help if you have issues. It could change stories like this from good to great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@Hawk11

"Confused

Ive read this before, where ?"

Exactly my problem with this story... It looks like I have read a similar one or the same ?

England91England91almost 4 years ago

@Anonymous

I agree, I've read this before but can't think why or how???

It's like it has or had a different title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
pulled out?

That blew the story...2 stars

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Just another manipulative son story.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Sweet, sweet, sweet...I LOVE it!

Shame on the nay-sayers...shame, shame! Simple Mom-and-Son love story, goes on forever...

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

What a shame you really could’ve continued on with this story. Did he graduate and what job did he get into , did they eventually have kids, I can go on and on. Sorry, for me you were just getting into the storyline and then you ended it this was just half a story . Still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is right at the top of my favorites. I look forward to more.

rodavrodav7 months ago

Exciting story. But why the son did not even eat his mother’s pussy even for once? And also for sure incest is a very delicate matter that you should not be doing in some other house where you could get caught and get in trouble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuperWriter@SuperWriter
Please read **** I hope you all enjoy my stories! And while I love writing, it is hard to do it for free. I want to make this a career and write full-time, which obviously means more stories for you guys because I have plenty of great stories waiting to be written. Trust me. ...