Eager to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried them upstairs to one of the bedrooms I'd already stripped and painted, then I assembled it. I put a blanket over the springs but had no mattress for her to sleep on yet. Reb came in to see what I was doing.

"Here's your bed Reb" I said cheerfully.

"Hahaha, I'm not sleeping on that, you can instead," she replied, "I'll sleep in the other one."

"No you won't because I will be in it, you'll have to stay on the couch until I can get a mattress."

"Huh!" She moaned and went back to work.

I followed her to see how far she had progressed and was quite impressed. Half the room was half stripped of the surface pattern so far, but most of the pasted back of the paper was still on the walls.

"I couldn't get the rest of the paper off with the scraper, how do I do that?" She asked.

I explained about using warm water and a sponge to wet the paper, leaving it for a minute then sliding the scraper under it to get it off the wall. I fetched a sponge and a bucket of water, watched her for a couple of minutes, then left her for an hour, while I did work in the dining room. She came downstairs and emptied the dirty water down the sink, hooking out odd bits of paper to put in the bin.

"That room's done, what's next, another bedroom?" She said, grinning.

We went upstairs to look at what she'd done, I was impressed, the walls were not only clean and back to the original paintwork, but she had also collected all the old wallpaper and stuffed it into black plastic rubbish sacks.

"Well done Reb, let's take them down ready to be dumped somewhen, then you deserve a break, before we go shopping." I told her.

When I inherited the house and decided to renovate it, I part exchanged my car for a medium sized van, which would be big enough to carry building and decorating materials as well as furniture. The first stop was a bed store, and bought a fairly cheap mattress for Reb's bed, two sets of sheets, two pillows, pillowcases, plus a quilt and cover.

We carried the bedding back to the van and I drove to the back door of the shop where two employees loaded the mattress into the van.

Next it was clothes for her, she was on a tight budget of fifty pounds, so bought a pair of cargo pants, a pack of panties, socks and two tops but the money ran out so I had to sub her so she could buy another bra which was almost another weeks pay. She noticed me looking at her choices of underwear and laughed, embarrassing me.

We did some food shopping before heading home, as I turned into the drive I thought I saw someone duck out of sight and wondered if it was her chaser from the day before but wasn't sure. I decided to be more vigilant in future but didn't mention it to her. Reb immediately took her purchases upstairs, leaving me to put everything else away.

She came down wearing some of her new clothes and carrying her dirty ones to go in the washing machine. We carried the mattress upstairs to her bedroom, after that we got back to work. Over the next week we got far more work done than I would have done on my own. I was pretty certain the guy that called her his daughter was spying on us, so I told her.

"I thought I spotted him a couple of times, so every time I went outside I carried a knife, just in case." She replied angrily.

When it came to painting, I didn't want her to get paint on her new clothes so gave her an old shirt and jogging pants of mine that weren't too big for her to wear, although she had to roll up the legs as she was so much shorter than me. Reb was careful and accurate with the brush and the roller, taking pride in her work, which was good for her and good for the house.

She didn't want to be left alone in the house, so always came with me when I went out. I helped her set up her own bank account and had given her the promised pay rise, then paid some of the money directly into her account from my business account using internet banking on my phone and gave her some in cash to spend when we went shopping.

We had been out on just such an occasion where Reb had bought herself a few small personal things, she took some shopping into the kitchen and went upstairs. I was just picking up my second armful of groceries from out of the side door of the van, when something hit my head and the lights went out.

I woke up with a splitting headache and pain at the back of my head, when I touched the area it hurt like hell and my fingers were covered in blood. Then I heard a scream and stood up quickly but had to hold on to the wall while the dizziness cleared, another scream and I remembered Reb was upstairs.

I staggered for a couple of steps (everything seemed to be in slow motion) as I headed for the back door. Reb was shouting at someone, I saw the staff in its usual place and picked it up and moved faster towards the stairs.

There were banging noises above me then another scream, this time male, I moved as fast as I could (which seemed to be really slow). At the top of the stairs I saw a man grappling and shouting at Reb, her face was red on one side, and he had blood on his other hand.

He gripped the neck of her shirt and pulled hard as I was going through the door, the material ripped away, tearing the buttons off all the way down. Unfortunately a finger hooked into the V of her bra and ripped that too, breaking the straps and the hooks at the back.

He paused to stare at her big breasts swinging free, just as I hit the back of his knees with the inch and a half thick staff. He howled with pain but didn't fall. He turned, screamed and charged at me, grabbing the staff with both hands and forcing me backwards through the doorway.

We struggled over the staff, I was still a bit fuzzy so was having to give way, he pushed harder, and I fell back but brought my shin up between his legs hard. He screamed again but this time in pain as I lifted him over me and let go the staff, his momentum carried him through the gap between the bannisters and he cartwheeled down the stairs, landing at the bottom with a loud 'thud', and when I sat up and looked he was not moving.

Reb had run out of the room and was leaning over me, asking if I was alright, I was feeling fine with her breasts swinging in front of my eyes.

"I-I... yes, I think, tits make excellent healers..." I think I said.

She looked down and laughed but didn't cover herself.

"The bastard hasn't moved do you think he's dead?" she asked.

"Hopefully" I replied, "Fuck, my head hurts!"

Reb looked at the back of my head and told me about the big egg sized lump that was bleeding there. I tried to get up but still felt dizzy and fell back again.

"Where is your phone Andy?"

"Front pocket."

She pushed her hand deep into the pocket and gasped.

"Other one, hahaha" I added, then moaned at the pain but the sight of her tits had given me a hard-on which was what she had tried to grip.

She found the phone and called for an ambulance and the police, giving the address and brief details. Ten minutes later we heard sirens, by then she had helped me to slide across the landing to lean against the wall. I was still a bit dizzy, my vision coming and going, and I was feeling tired but knew that I had to stay awake in case I had concussion.

The paramedics came through the kitchen and checked the man I had launched down the stairs, then came up to me. Reb had managed to get her tits back under cover but was clutching the material in one fist. They checked the wound on my head, shone a torch in my eyes and checked me all over.

They decided that I probably had concussion and would take me to the hospital for x-rays and possibly a CT scan, the police asked a few questions of both of us and took notes then took photos. A second ambulance arrived and took the body, and I was strapped into an ambulance chair and carried down to the first vehicle. Reb had changed her bra and top, then locked up the house after everyone was out and rode to the hospital with me.

I stayed in there for a few days until they were happy to let me go, Reb used the bus to visit me every day. When I got home both her bedroom and the other unstarted one had been stripped, cleaned, rubbed down and painted,

"I had to do something to earn my pay." She told me happily.

Reb cooked dinner and helped me to bed, then went out, I undressed and got into bed, still with the table lamp on. A couple of minutes later she walked in only wearing bra and panties and looking stunning but blushing too. She sat on the other side of the bed and took the bra off before sliding under the cover.

"I can't sleep in one of those." She stated simply.

Chapter Three.

Still not recovered from my surprise at what just happened, I stammered,

"Wha-what, why?" And it was my turn to glow red and she laughed.

"After what happened and with you in hospital, I had to stay here or go back to mother. I decided on here but didn't get much sleep as I was too scared to close my eyes. I went to bed late and was up early to start work, oh by the way, there isn't much food left, I wasn't going shopping on my own." She explained rapidly.

"Well done Reb, I'm impressed, but now I'm home, why aren't you in your own bed?"

"You are thick sometimes... because I'm still scared to be on my own and need a cuddle for reassurance."

"Okay, I have no worries about what happened, he was an asshole, and was possibly about to be a rapist and even a double murderer. You didn't deserve to be in any part of it, but there is a slight problem..." I told her.

"What is that?" She asked looking concerned.

"Well.... I'm naked and you only have panties on so....."

"Hahaha... Seriously Andy?" then she giggled, "I did get some idea of your slight problem when I was searching your pockets for your phone on the day it happened."

I remembered and joined in her laughter, then she moved closer, and moved again until contact was made, my arm slid against hers as they passed and pressed onto our backs. Reb's breasts squashed against my chest, but I kept my lower half back.

"How very gallant of you, not wanting to scare the little princess with your mighty weapon, hahaha. I have my chastity belt on Sir Knight, I am safe from it... so get your ass over here and give me a proper cuddle Andy!" She joked.

I did as the princess told me and snuggled up close, face to face, looking at each other, neither knowing quite what to say, but enjoying the contact anyway. I wanted to kiss her but didn't know if she wanted that, so we looked into each other's eyes and waited.

Considering the difference in our height (ten inches), this meant that the top of her head to her pussy was about thirty-three inches and the difference from the top of my head to the base of my cock is thirty-eight.

My cock is about eight inches long when hard so that means that the tip of my cock is about two and a half inches above her pussy, pressing right against her pubic bone (I calculated it at a later date).

"You took a mighty blow for me Sir Knight, but although injured, you still managed to climb the mountain to rescue your princess from the evil demon who was banished down to the valley below for the guards to take away, so for your extreme heroism you surely deserve a reward." Reb announced calmly, moving closer to kiss me.

It was an odd kiss, she just puckered her lips and pushed them against mine, holding them there with her eyes open. She pulled back and looked at the surprised expression on my face.

"What? Did I do it wrong... it's been a long time but... I...?" She started sharply but her voice grew quieter, and finally stopped, her eyes watering.

"Hey, it's okay Reb," I said softly, "When was the last time you kissed somebody?"

"When I was about seven, and that was my mother." She replied sheepishly, "I stopped because her breath smelled like a dirty ashtray and stale booze... haven't kissed anyone since."

"I am honoured that you wanted to give me your first adult kiss, would you like me to show you how to do it properly?"

"Yes... please Andy" and she smiled shyly, an expression I had not seen on her face before.

"I will kiss you and you copy what I am doing, okay?" She nodded her head.

It took a few seconds before she copied me but did quite well.

"There are two other types of kiss, the boyfriend/girlfriend and the passionate ones." I continued.

"I know that we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but could you show me that one too?"

I demonstrated the second kiss, telling her that she should do these with her eyes closed and she copied me for quite a few seconds before pulling away.

"That was much nicer... uhh maybe you should show me the last one too as I might need to know what to do somewhen in the future."

"It's like the last one but with a lot more action and done with slightly open mouths. The people use their tongues to dance together first in one mouth then the other." I explained.

This time she was nervous for a few seconds but soon got into it, I was hard as rock and had to restrain my hands from caressing her. It was a one minute kiss. and she was panting at the end...

"You are supposed to breathe through your nose during the kiss," I said, laughing, then she joined in.

Reb didn't seem to want to do more but it was a nice reward, I lay on my back, looking up at the ceiling and waiting to see what she would do next, even if it was only to go to sleep. Finally after a minute she leaned over me, kissed me gently (like the second kiss) and said,

"Thanks for that..... but it wasn't much of a reward..... but...but I've never done anything like this before and don't have a clue what to do next..... You have done so much for me... I-I would like for my first time to be with you Andy." She said, hesitantly.

"Wow... are you sure... don't feel obliged just because..." I struggled to find the words, but she cut me off.

"Jesus! Shut the fuck up will you!" She snapped then went on more calmly, "It's not because of that... what happened, well partly that but....."

"I like you okay, you helped me from the start, you treated me like an intelligent adult, you listened to my story without any accusations and more importantly, you didn't try to take advantage of me."

"Permission to speak?" I asked, grinning.

"Okay, as long as you don't go all gushy on me."

"You came in through the side door of the garden, I saw you from upstairs and thought you might be a thief or a vandal, then I saw him looking for you and confronted him. I offered you to stay the night, because it was raining, and you had nowhere to go, I didn't trust you, but I thought 'What the hell, if she steals anything and runs, then so be it'." I explained,

"Since then you have proved that you are a hard worker, good company, and not the hard case you made yourself out to be, I like you a lot too. I am honoured by your offer and will be happy to teach you how to please a man, but anything you don't like say so and I'll stop, or if there's something you want to do or try, just ask, okay?"

"Finally! Sure, what do I do first?"

"I'll try to make this more fun than like a school biology lesson." I said.

"You'd better..." and she laughed.

I gently pushed her onto her back, then slid on top of her, straddling her legs and kissed her, feeling her arms slide over my back to hug me. I moved down the bed, dragging the cover with me, until I was opposite her breasts.

They were large even when she was on her back, bigger than a C, maybe a double C. I kissed each nipple in turn, then sucked one into my mouth and rubbed my tongue over it. Reb gasped and looked surprised, an expression I would see a lot that night as the small nipple grew in size and hardness.

I moved to the other one and did the same thing to it, before moving further down the bed to find a pair of plain purple panties. Getting off the bed at the bottom, I leaned over and hooked my fingers into the waistband at the sides and slowly slid them down her legs and off her feet, tossing them on the floor as I stared at her pussy for the first time.

It was hairy and the same deep red as her head but not a big bush, for which I was pleased about, I hate to get pubes in my mouth.

"What are you...Aaaaahhh!" She started to ask and finished with a cry of surprise as I spread her legs and pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and as deep inside as I could get it.

I got to work licking her before sucking on her clit, eliciting another animalistic cry. Her hands grasped my head and mashed my mouth onto and around her pussy in almost a frenzy, her hips bucking until...

"AHHH FUCK!! Ohh more... please, faster...harder... nnnnnggg, yes, yes, YES ANDY!!!" she screamed, and I was glad I had no close neighbours.

She was shaking, her legs came up and locked around my head, holding me in place while I continued to lick and probe her very wet pussy. I reached for her tits and gently tweaked her hard nipples, rolling them between fingers and thumbs, bringing more moans as she came hard again or maybe she was she still cumming from the first one.

Fortunately for me as she was petite (apart from her tits), I could still breathe through my nose, buried in her bush. Juices leaked from her, and I sucked them up, enjoying the mild taste as she gradually came down from her massive high. She unlocked her legs and they flopped down on the bed, she released my hair and her arms flopped down too.

I wondered if she had passed out as her eyes were closed, still panting rapidly. I raised my head and looked up at her, red hair against the white pillow, then her eyes flickered open. but it took her a few seconds to focus on me.

"W-w-what... the f-fuck... duh-did you... duh-do to me!" Reb gasped.

"It's called an 'Orgasm' have you never had one before?" I asked, surprised.

It was a minute before she answered after getting her breathing more under control.

"Some of the girls at school talked about it but I never had one, I've touched myself there sometimes and it was quite nice but NOTHING like this!" She gasped, still looking shocked.

I smiled, getting up and pulling the quilt over us and lying next to her, my arm across her waist.

"I guess you enjoyed it then, your first orgasm, I enjoyed it too."

"But what did you get out of it... you were doing all the work?" She asked, confused.

"I enjoyed giving you pleasure and am proud of myself for making you cum so hard." I replied.

"We have to change the sheet because I think I peed the bed when I came." She admitted, blushing deeply.

"No you didn't Reb, that was your love juice or cum that came out of your pussy when you came, I licked it up." I explained.

"You drank it?" The surprised look again, "Wasn't it yucky?"

"No, it was slightly salty but not unpleasant, not at all like pee."

"They told me that boys cum is horrible, but some still drank it, I asked why and they told me that their boyfriends expected it, or they might dump them, then they would have to take the bus or walk everywhere." She continued.

"Everyone tastes differently, but I was told it was better not to eat garlic before a date but that's okay because I don't like garlic anyway."

We both laughed at that and kissed with a little passion this time before she looked at me seriously.

"Do you expect me to swallow your cum?"

"Like I said earlier, anything you don't like or don't want to do, we won't do."

"Okay, tell me what to do with your... hey, I've not even seen it yet!" She exclaimed and whipped back the bedclothes, giving a little shriek of surprise, "It's enormous!"

"I admit it's more than the average but it's not that big..."

"Fuck that! Oops." She giggled, "I have been helping you measure wood and things for weeks now, so I know that is well more than the average six inches, more like eight or nine!"

"I can't help what I have Reb, I've seen much bigger in the showers after a workout in the gym."