Eager to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh that feels so big... okay carry on but gently please," she said, concentrating hard.

I eased in an inch and pulled back, in two and back, each time I slowly went deeper until my balls were squashed against her ass.

"Is that it?" she asked cheekily.

"Yes" I snapped.

"Good because it feels as though it's in my stomach" she replied with a grin.

I pulled back until I was almost out, added more Vaseline then pushed back in smoothly.

"Ahhhhh..... that feels better, keep going."

I did as she asked, slowly increasing the pace, she rubbed her clit and gasped "Oh wow!" and continued.

Her ass tunnel was warm and smooth, hugging my cock like a velvet glove. The excitement of taking her anal virginity, the wonderful feeling gripping my cock was making me start the run up to cumming. I warned her that I wouldn't last much longer than a couple of minutes, so she rubbed her clit faster, pinching her nipples with her other hand.

I so wanted to go faster but resisted as I didn't want to hurt her, but she must have realised that I was holding back.

"It's okay Andy, give it to me like you do in my pussy, make us both cum," she cried.

That was the release I needed and increased the pace, still not pounding her hard but going much faster, both of us panting and sweating. The surge started and I warned her that I was about to cum, she rubbed frantically but I was almost there.

"AHHhhhhhh..." I cried and exploded as deep as I could push into her, each thrust sent a new spurt into her ass tunnel.

"Ohh... OHH, I can feel you cumming..... AAANNDYYY, I'M CUMMING TOOOO!!" she screamed.

We hugged and humped until the spasms of ecstasy subsided, she clung to me as I rolled over and giggled.

"That was..... different" she said, frowning.

"Different bad, different not doing that ever again, or different good." I asked, hopefully, " Was it was okay but only if I'm in the mood, or definitely, I loved it and want to do it all the time?" I asked, partly serious.

"Hmmm, not the first," she mused for which I was relieved, "Maybe somewhere between the second and the third..."

I laughed and spun around on the bed, dropped my legs over the side and stood up with her still impaled and headed for the bathroom, with her laughing all the way. She reached through the doorway and turned on the shower and when it was hot, I stepped in and she closed the door.

I lifted her off and a good amount of cum ran out and was washed away while we cleaned each other, we stepped out and dried ourselves before returning to bed.

The next day the skip I had hired was delivered to the terraced house, taking up half of our parking space, the van wouldn't fit as well so we parked it up the road. I also called two double glazing companies to come and give me quotes for all the windows and doors for the other house. We started by stripping all the rooms of carpet, an old bed, tables, chairs and a broken wardrobe and put it all in the skip.

We had the electricity gas and water supplies reinstated within two days and started stripping the wallpaper throughout the whole house, back to the painted walls and by Friday we had filled in the dents and cracks in the plaster ready to start painting the base coat.

We worked all weekend as we would need to move all our things from the old house into here if had a short completion date. In another week the house was completely repainted in white, including the pipes and heating radiators. Hardwearing carpet was on order for the lounge/diner, the bedrooms, hallway, stairs and landing in a neutral colour and we replaced all the kitchen cupboard doors with new ones.

I had a phone call from the estate agent with an offer of nine hundred thousand for the house but told her that I would not accept less than nine hundred and twenty five thousand. An hour later and another call and I had sold my house.

We started moving essentials into the terrace house straight away, there wasn't much anyway, mainly tools and the kettle, just leaving the bed and the kitchen equipment so we could still live there, but be able to move quickly when we received a completion date. I bought a good sized shed and some slabs to go in the back garden of our new house, we assembled it to house my tools, ladders, paint tins and other things that would be in the way when we started painting in the house.

Now we were ready to start on the almost derelict big house, I had already had a full structural survey carried out, which stated that the walls and roof were structurally sound, but all the wooden windows needed replacing (most of the glass had been broken by kids anyway) but that was already in hand.

Internally everything needed stripping back to the brickwork, and in some places stonework, then replastered, a complete rewire and all the plumbing needed to be replaced. I needed to have a gas supply brought to the house and have a boiler and radiators installed throughout the building.

The stone flooring in the hall and kitchen was worn but quite good so would be cleaned and sealed. Reb was quite experienced in building restoration by now and could work on her own once given a task. The first one was to clear all the shrubbery, climbing plants and weeds from around the base of the house and were growing up the walls.

We cut and pulled everything away from the external walls, so that the double glaziers could measure the windows and the installers could do their work when the windows were ready. The inside was a mess so we started to move all the debris to near the front door which took two days.

To have a rest from the hard work we went to a DIY store and bought a new shower and fittings for the terrace house, luckily the bath and sinks only needed a good clean. Now we could move all the kitchen equipment into the house too, so we would base ourselves there but sleep at the old house, so that both were occupied in case of squatters.

I had to take out a bridging loan from my bank to cover the expenses and two mortgages for the houses, all of which was less than what I would get for my old house when we finally completed the sale.

Four fitters arrived to carpet the house, I asked Reb to stay there and make them tea while I carried on at the other house, taking a flask of coffee and some sandwiches. She called me at four pm to say that they had finished and she was about to vacuum the floors. I packed up an hour later and went home, she had finished and showed me around, I admitted that it looked good.

It was another two weeks until I received a call with a completion date for another month's time. By then at the big house, we had scraped all the plaster off, back to bare walls and taken up a few rotten floorboards upstairs, all of which had filled two skips with the debris.

It was expensive to get a mains gas supply brought to the house, but it was done before the plumbers and electricians were due to start work, as were the replacement floorboards, using recycled boards from a reclamation yard which looked of a similar age.

The following week the double glazing installers came to fit the new doors and windows, the plumbing company came in to rip out all the water pipes (which were made of lead, I kept it all to sell for scrap). They installed a new gas boiler, two showers (one was en-suite in the master bedroom although the walls for it hadn't been built yet), a bath, sinks, toilets (all were freestanding so that the new owners could choose their own cupboards and worktops) and all the pipework.

The electricians were there at the same time to completely rewire the whole house to my specifications, which would include power and lights in the loft and a motion sensor and manual override which operated outside lights at the front and the back of the house. That all took two weeks to complete.

By the time it was all done, the master bedroom had its own shower room with two stud walls and a glass door. The next job was massive, I started plastering the walls while Reb mixed the plaster in an old galvanised tin bath, this took just over two weeks as it was every room in the house (a lot less time than when I was doing it on my own).

The completion date arrived for the old house, we dismantled the bed and loaded it and the few things that were left into the van, we did a final clean-up and handed the keys in to the estate agents office. We assembled and made the bed in the terrace house that was now our new base and christened the occasion with rampant sex.

We took the rest of the day off and went for a long walk and dinner out that evening to finish with more exciting sex. The next day it was back to work on the walls, but when it was finished, we were very pleased with everything that had been done.

We took a few days off while the plaster was drying and went away for a mini holiday to the coast which was a wonderful way to relax. On our return we started painting the walls, which took a few days but at least we could take a room each with two undercoats, then two top coats of white, so that when it was completed and sold, the new owners could choose their own colour scheme.

Starting at the top of the house, we insulated the loft, next we sanded all the wooden floorboards upstairs and stained them with two coats of a combination of dark oak stain and varnish, then did the same to the stairs. We scrubbed the tiled and stone floors, completing the inside of the house.

The final job was the garden area which was a jungle of overgrow shrubs, borders, vegetable plot and lawns, apart from the area we had cleared around the house. I brought in landscapers to clear everything and level the soil, only leaving the few apple trees in the far corner.

This would be left as a bare landscape for the new owners to create the garden of their choice, we would keep the weeds down until the house was sold. The outbuildings were cleaned out and repaired where necessary, most of the contents were rotten or rusty so it all went for recycling or landfill.

After having two local estate agencies give me valuations for the property (bearing in mind that the owners would have to buy their own cupboards and worktops throughout the house), I put the house on the market for nine hundred and ninety nine thousand pounds with both agencies, because of the additional paddock and the outbuildings/stables and much bigger garden than the old house.

It was sold in two months for fifteen thousand less than the asking price, by then we had got Reb a passport so that we could have an extended holiday somewhere hot and sunny. Once the completion date passed and we were paid, we started looking for other properties to renovate.

That was five years ago, we are still together, and still buying dilapidated properties but now we renovate them and rent them out through an agency. So far we have fifteen apartments, and ten, two and three bedroom properties bringing in a good income. We are quite wealthy now and have moved out of the terrace into a detached four bedroomed house with outbuildings and a big garden that we fixed up to our own specifications.

Reb has outgrown that old stage of her life and is now Becky, she's not so petite now as her strength has improved but the hair is still short, red and spiky. She doesn't want marriage (at least at the moment) but is considering having children with me, to this end we continue to practice a lot.