Eager to Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went "Humph!" and carried on staring at it as it started to go down through lack of interest.

"Hey! Why's it shrinking?"

"Because it's being ignored."

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to be rude but... it was a bit of a shock." She replied.

"Don't apologise to me, apologise to him." I returned, trying not to laugh.

Reb smiled and crawled down the bed until her head was level with my groin.

"I'm sorry Mister Dickhead, I didn't mean to be rude. Perhaps if I kiss you..." And he perked up immediately as I made him twitch, making her laugh.

She kissed the tip and he twitched again, so she moved around to kneel between my knees, then held him with one small hand below the head and the other at the base, resting on the top of my ball bag. There was a gap of an inch between them, and her fingers didn't meet with her thumbs.

She moved her hands up and down but squeezed a bit tight, so I advised her to slacken off a little bit.

"What do I do now?"

"Go for the third kiss, and lick the head all round, it's the most sensitive part and he will love it, then take the head into your mouth and suck it like a lollypop." I instructed, forgetting to warn her about her teeth, to my sudden discomfort.

She kissed him better and tried again with more success and went deeper, taking about four inches and stopping to look at me for guidance.

"That's really good, slide it in and suck coming back up, go as deep as you feel comfortable with, I don't want you to throw up." I offered.

She tried again and went 'GAK!' after only a little more so stopped, then came slowly up, sucking hard before going back down again. She continued like that until I asked her to go faster, another couple of minutes and I warned her that I would be cumming soon.

I asked her to use one hand to pump my shaft at the same time and less than a minute later cried out, "Cumming!" to give her the chance to pull off my cock but she stayed there sucking, "NOW!" I cried and blasted cum into her virgin mouth. She gave a small cough but stayed on my cock and sucking hard, until I finished filling her mouth, before closing her lips over the tip so as to not let any drip onto the bed.

Reb sat staring at me with a mouth full of cum, wrinkled her nose then tossed her head back and swallowed.

"Not the worst drink I've ever had but it was okay, did I do it right?" She asked hopefully.

"For a first time, that was wonderful, thank you." I replied.

"I really wanted to see it squirt out, but you made me cum so hard and you swallowed my cum, I felt that I should do the same for you." She answered, grinning "But I need a drink to wash away the taste."

She hopped out of the bed and headed for the bathroom, I watched her firm little ass, while I thought about my fantastic luck.

Chapter Four.

I must have fallen asleep before she returned because the next thing I remember is waking up at six am to find her cuddling into my back in the spoon position.

I was desperate for a pee, so carefully moved away from her and got out, when I returned, she was on her back and opened her eyes and asked,

"What time is it?"

"Just after six am..."

"Shit! It's still the middle of the night!" And she turned over and pulled the covers over her head.

I quietly took clean underwear, a shirt and my workpants downstairs, put the kettle on to boil, then sat on the couch to get dressed. That done I made a pot of tea and sat at the table with a large mug to plan our workday.

After an hour and a second mug of tea Reb put in an appearance, still yawning, I made toast and a fresh pot and poured her a black one as she slowly cleared her brain. I'd asked her why she took her tea and coffee black, she replied that most of the time at home, when she opened the fridge to get the milk it had gone bad, so she started drinking them black.

The wound was doing well (I'd had seven stitches in it), it was scabby but didn't leak, it was still tender and slightly swollen, the doctor advised me to stay off ladders for another week in case I became dizzy. I had been cleared for driving by the medical staff, so after breakfast Reb changed the dressing, then we went to the police station to make statements.

We were interviewed separately and answered all of their questions, then we dictated our statements and signed them, they already had my phone number and address in case they needed to contact me again, so I drove us home.

I stopped at the gate and checked the mail box, only finding takeaway menus, flyers and one letter without a stamp addressed to 'Rebecca' so I gave it to her.

"SHIT! It's from my mother," she said wearily, "I wonder what the fuck she wants."

She waited to open it until we were indoors, and I was making coffee, Reb sat at the table, tore the letter open and read it, then read it out to me.

"Rebecca I know your living in that derelict squat. I heard you or someone there killed Marty. You bitch he was one of my best fuckin' customers and I c'aint claim off social for you anymore. I hope the fuckin cops bang you up for fuckin' life. I hope you take bad drugs and die. Don't ever come crawlin' back to me or ill kick your sorry ass out the door. Fuck off bitch! Your ex-mother."

"Even now all she can bitch about is losing a customer, well fuck her!" Reb shouted, then added in a quieter tone, "Thanks to you, I've got a life, somewhere to live, I'm learning skills, eating well and earning money and even got a bank account."

She tore up the letter and drank some coffee then looked at me seriously.

"At least I have all those things for the moment, but this was supposed to be a temporary place to stay, what's going to happen when you are fit again?"

"Hmm..." I mused, trying not to laugh, "I must admit that my life has been turned upside down, since you appeared in it. It was quiet, peaceful, working at my own pace and in no rush to finish the work here, then suddenly this muddy urchin, being chased by a man, arrives. Who at a later date tries to kill me, rape the urchin and ends up with me killing him."

"But-but-but..." Reb tried to interrupt, but I carried on, "But... apart from the pain from the injuries, I've never had so much fun as I have since you arrived. You are welcome to stay for as long as you want and when we've finished this house, I'll sell it and we'll start again with another one or even two, so that we can live in one and work on both."

She sat there with her mouth open, staring at me, trying to absorb what I had said at the end, from the dark part at the beginning, to the permanent job offer and more... then she burst into tears. I hurried around the table and put my arms around her to console her, but she jumped up grabbed my head and pulled it down to her level and gave me the level three kiss with extra enthusiasm.

Without breaking contact I picked her up and carried her to the big couch and lay on it with her on top. The kissing continued and her body moved around on mine, and I quickly became hard, which spurred her on. Reb was rubbing her clothed pussy up and down my shaft, I grabbed her ass and slowed her down or I would soon be filling my boxers.

"I thought that we would be doing this in your nice big bed but it's too much effort to go upstairs." She gasped, standing up and stripping.

I did the same and lay down again, she gave my cock a quick sucking then straddled my hips and held my cock upright, guiding the slippery head between her pussy lips. She eased down a little and moaned, she tried again but still without success, "Fuck it!" she snapped and sat down hard.

Reb was petite but still weighed around eight stone (a hundred and ten pounds), her weight forced her virginal pussy to spread around my cock head and once that was through the barrier, the rest followed. She cried "AHHHH!!!" with the initial pain and sat still until she had acclimatised to the intruding member. She gently lay on my chest, and I wiped away her tears.

"Are you okay? I asked, concerned that she had had damaged her pussy.

She nodded and smiled, then lifted her ass tentatively a little and lowered it, grunting quietly before doing it again. The next time her movement increased, slowly up until she was right up to the head, then slid down again.

"That's one big cock Andy, I feel stuffed full, but it feels better now..." Reb finally replied.

Her slippery but tight pussy was working on my cock, and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came. I warned her of this and told her to get off when I warned her to and stroke me to see me squirt as she wanted to do before.

I played with her big titties and tweaked her nipples to give her more pleasure, but I didn't think she would cum this time. A few seconds before I came, I said "Cumming!" loudly and helped her lift herself off me and sit on my thighs.

She grabbed my cock and pumped it hard and fast with both hands until with a deep groan, I blasted cum over a foot in the air to splatter on my chest. She kept on pumping until I was drained before she let my cock go.

"That was awesome Andy, I've heard that it shoots out but not like that and there's such a lot, my girlfriends said there was usually two or three teaspoonfuls but that was more like tablespoons." Reb enthused, "It's just as well you didn't pump that lot into me, I would have gotten pregnant for sure, hahaha."

"I'm glad too, maybe you should go to the doctor and get on the pill."

"Hmm, probably a good idea." She answered.

She carefully got off me and walked into the kitchen for some absorbent kitchen roll, she was gone for a minute, then came back with some for me to clean myself with. The cum was easy but there was blood on my groin and between my closed thighs where she sat.

I was concerned by the amount, but she replied that it was okay and should have stopped by now. We went up to the bathroom and I followed her, she ran a bath while I showered. After that I looked up her doctor's surgery and she booked an appointment, normally a two week wait but luckily there was a cancellation for an hour's time, so we took it and went.

When we returned to the house, with three months' supply, she was still quite sore, so I told her to lie down and rest while I worked today, she used a sanitary towel in case of any more blood but there were only a couple of spots, she told me later.

She got bored quite quickly and came to help me, as I wasn't allowed to use the big stepladder I let her paint a ceiling, using a paint roller. Later she rested while I cooked our dinner and when we went to bed, we cuddled naked but of course I was hard within seconds, and it wouldn't go down.

"My pussy is still sore, and I don't want to try anal... yet, I could give you another blow job or a hand job, unless you can think of something else." She offered.

I thought for a moment or two then said,

"How about a tit job, I've never had one of those before." I said.

"I've never done one either, so let's give it a go." She decided.

I guided her onto her back and sat on her belly (gently), pushing my cock down into the valley of her big titties and told her to push her breasts up and around them like a big hot-dog. I slid back and forth but it wasn't that good as there was too much grip.

"Come up here and let me lick and suck it." She told me.

I spent the next few pleasurable minutes, having my cock washed and slobbered all over, before we tried again. This time I slid freely through her titty tunnel, my cock head touching her lips for a kiss with each thrust. The sensation was wonderful, the skin was smooth and slippery, just like fucking her pussy but not as quite as tight.

Reb pulled another pillow over and put it under her head so that now my cock head disappeared into her sweet sucking mouth. In and out it went until I warned her of my impending orgasm...

"You can cum in my mouth Andy." She begged and I was happy to oblige.

After a few more thrusts between her tits I moved forwards, Reb opened her mouth and closed her lips around the head and sucked hard, I gasped and unloaded half a dozen big spurts of cum inside. She released me and swallowed, then smiled as I lay down beside her and kissed her as she fell asleep.

The next morning, she had fully recovered but started her period was due the following day, which wasn't a problem as she assured me that her periods were normally light. We carried on working on the house sometimes together, other times in separate rooms for the next few days, finishing all but one of the upstairs rooms and the stairs.

When it came to the bathroom, I taught her about plumbing, how to remove the Victorian bath and sink (which were in good condition and would be sold on eBay, as would be the old and fancy splash tiles around both units when carefully removed). The toilet pan and flush would be done the following day as I wanted to be sure to finish before bedtime, in case there were any problems.

The next job was to show Reb how to cut and then fit the new sections of the water pipes, onto the new bath and sink, and the wastewater pipes to the drains as well. It was a big room so there was room for a stand-alone electric shower cubicle to be fitted as well. As all the rooms had high ceilings, we decided to use plain white ceramic tiles up to the top of the shower unit and paint the walls above that level.

Reb was as eager to learn new skills in house renovation as she was in bed, but it still took us most of the day to get it right and get a coat of primer on the bare copper pipes. Taking a break, we calculated the amount of tiles required and went to the local big DIY store to buy them and tile cement too.

Reb spotted some glass mosaic tiles in blue which she thought would look good as a break in the plain white walls, I agreed and bought some. I showed her how to apply the cement to the tiles, adding the spacers between them as separators and watched her work from the centre of the window.

She was very precise so I let her to carry on while I started going in the opposite direction, it took three days to fit all the tiles as we could only do a few layers at a time and had to let them dry before going higher, there was another day for the grouting and the painting of the pipes, top of the walls and the ceiling.

There was an inquest over the death of the guy I'd killed but all the evidence tied in with our statements and injuries so the Criminal Prosecution Service decided that there was no criminal case and that the death was self-defence. We were very relieved and could now relax to continue with our lives and work on the old house.

I hired an industrial sander to strip the surface scratches and old polish off the parquet flooring in the dining room and the lounge. It made a lot of dust and I had to wear a good mask and goggles and have the windows open, then vacuum all the dust when it had all settled.

The corners had to be sanded by hand and after the floors had been cleaned and dried the polish was applied by hand and worked in well before using an electric buffer to get a good shine on the wood. The scullery was tidied up and turned into a modern utility room, with electrics and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.

Storage cupboards to match the kitchen were installed with a tiled splashback all the way around. When the kitchen was completed with the cupboards I had already bought, new worktops, tiles, paint and curtain track fitted to all of the windows, I declared that the house was finished.

I took Reb out to dinner to celebrate, it would have taken me another six months to complete it on my own. I started to look for another property straight away but didn't put the house up for sale yet, as we would be using it as a base until any house we bought was renovated and made liveable.

I checked for upcoming property auctions as bargains could be had from them. We spent the next few days before the auction, checking houses that would be up for sale, viewing as many of them as possible. Some were wrecks that needed stripping completely, others just needed decorating and new fixtures and fittings (the estimated prices for these were obviously higher).

Chapter Five.

At the auction I successfully bid for two vacant houses, a three bedroom terrace house that didn't need a lot of structural work and an out of town five bedroom detached house that was similar to my own but in far worse condition, it also came with five acres of garden, a one acre attached paddock and outbuildings/ stables, all of which were well overgrown from disuse.

Reb loved the auction for the excitement of not knowing if we were going to get any of the properties that were on our list. She was sad that we would have to sell my house to finance the next two because I didn't have enough money to pay for both properties, plus all the materials we required and keep my house as a base.

After the paperwork was done and the deposits paid, we went to look at each one, taking photos, measuring rooms and listing materials required. The list was extensive, but the priority was the terrace house because that's where we would be living and working initially.

I called two estate agents to come and value my house the next day, the first was impressed with the work we had done and gave an initial estimate of nine hundred and fifty thousand pounds. The second's valuation was twenty-five thousand less, after he'd gone I looked up reviews for both agencies and chose the first to sell for me.

We were so excited about our new projects that we fucked hard and fast that night, then Reb surprised me while we were cuddling afterwards.

"I've been thinking Andy..." she started hesitantly.

"Ahh, a dangerous thing," I answered only to receive a pinched nipple.

"Funny ha, ha... I could always withdraw my offer!" She snapped so I had to apologise, then she smiled and continued. "I was thinking that we have been together for six months now and it's been the best time of my life, so I..... I wanted to thank you by trying anal sex... 'cause I know you will be gentle and stop if I ask you to..."

I was surprised and stuck for words for a few moments as I visualised it again (it was my favourite fantasy). "I would be honoured," I replied simply and kissed her gently, which soon became passionate.

"What do I do?" she asked quietly.

I asked her when she'd last had a dump and she told me it was after dinner, which was good. There was Vaseline in the bedside cabinet on my side which had been there for months (in hope). I slipped a finger into her wet pussy and found her G-spot, rubbing it to get her excited before adding a second for a few strokes then rubbed it on her tight asshole.

She tightened up for a second then relaxed and let the finger penetrate her, making her gasp in surprise. Easing it in and out gently, I went deeper watching her expression for signs of pain. Her eyes were closed as she felt what the intruding finger was doing, she opened them and smiled at me,

"That feels strange, different than when you do it in my pussy but nice..."

"I need to add another finger to stretch you a bit more if my cock is going to go in there," I replied.

"Okay," was all she said so I pulled out of her pussy and ass and pushed both solely into the tighter hole.

"I'm hoping that your cock will feel nicer than your fingers, although it's bigger." She added.

"Are you ready to find out honey?" I asked and she nodded.

I pulled out and wiped my fingers with tissue, then got out the Vaseline and liberally coated my cock and her asshole, then held the tip against it and pushed gently but steadily. I watched the head spread her after I advised her to relax and push out gently as if she was going to fart, this made her laugh and the head went in easier. When it reached the sensitive ring around the bellend it suddenly popped inside, making her cry "OH!" I immediately stopped.