E&I Melons: Sharing Platter

Story Info
Deidra & Lindsey get shared. Continuation of E&I Melons.
9k words
4.51
6.1k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I have written new or changed existing stories based on reader feedback, I'd never tried to continue the work of another writer until I added my take on Stormbringer's story 'Everybody Loves Raymond's Wife' titled 'Darlene Duncans Motivating'. The original author kindly gave permission to publish that work and on the back of putting that work out here TinyTim, another fan of his work, asked for a successor of his "E&I Mall, Melons" work so here is my take on the continuing story while borrowing elements of his "Patriotic Duty" story.

Hope you enjoy Tim and thanks again Storm for providing permission to publish this new story. I strongly recommend reading Storms E&I Melons work before reading further.

----------

Deidra Getty had never looked back since she had met Darren Brown, the tall handsome black man who was joint manager of the E&I Mall where she worked. She was Darren's lover, she didn't know about the others but she was far from his only white lover. She had been instrumental in exposing her former boss, the former franchise owner of the Melon's restaurant at the mall, who had been keeping a double set of books to embezzle money previously unseen by the authorities. Darren and his friend, Marcus Black, had taken the franchise on and brought in their own manager, Xavier Pango, a tall imposing New Zealand Maori who wouldn't have looked out of place in the All Blacks rugby team.

On the back of her successful detection, Deidra had been promoted to manage the staff roster which saw her able to pick and choose the shifts she worked, occasionally having to fill in when someone let them down or became sick. She had been feeling unwell of late; she had thrown up the last two mornings, putting it down to her contracting the flu as her stomach was queasy a lot lately. Darren had informed Xavier of Deidra's significance both to him and their scheme and so the tall Maori had taken extra care to solicit her support in the changes he would be introducing. He had a way of treating her gently even if he looked imposing from outward impressions to everyone else.

She had swooned at his kind eyes and easy smile. That first evening when the restaurant had closed Xavier had taken the young impressionable girl to one of the booths and poured them both a glass of wine while they discussed his ideas. Deidra wasn't much of a drinker and so her head had started spinning before the first glass had been consumed and when he stood up to excuse himself for a trip to the toilet she had caught sight of the significant lump in the front of his trousers; since becoming Darren's lover (he would have referred to her as his slut) she had found herself staring more and more at men's crotches. On his return, all he had to do was smile and she seemed to melt. His charm flowed easily and she found herself giggling at all his jokes up to the point that she steadied herself by placing her hand on his hip. Xavier took the hand and guided it atop the lump in his trousers. Despite her shocked gasp, she didn't move her hand when he lifted his away; on the contrary, her hand started to flex along his length. He reached up for her shoulder and gently guided her to sink to her knees below the table until she reached up to pull his trouser zipper down.

She had a somewhat difficult time wrestling the length out of the confines of his trousers but her pussy gave an involuntary pulse when she saw it in all its glory. He matched her boyfriend in length but Darren was thicker having said that she gave scant regard for her boyfriend when presented with such a spectacular specimen. For the next fifteen minutes, she demonstrated all the oral skills she had picked up over the last few weeks. Xavier would have liked a crack at her pussy but wanted to get Darren's consent and so made do with the blowjob for the moment. It turned out Deidra wouldn't have minded trying him out for size inside her but her giddy state left her confused about her feelings.

The following morning Xavier went to see Darren before most everyone else had clocked in for the day. He knocked on the outer office door but got no answer. He had parked near Darren's car so he knew he was in the Mall today, 'Maybe he's doing his rounds. I'll leave a note on his desk.' Just as the thought had formed she heard a deep guttural female moan from inside Darren's office. Moans come in all shapes and sizes but this sound could not be mistaken for anything other than sexual. He stepped up to the door and put his ear against it to hear a female's muffled whimper and smiled to himself. He decided to send Darren a text message saying he had come to see his new boss but didn't want to interrupt.

He got a response immediately from Darren, 'Interrupt as much as you like. I'm training my slut secretary and could do with another dick.'

Xavier had only just reached the outer office door to leave but seeing Darren's response made him smile and lock the door before turning on his heels and making his way back to Darren's office door. He thought it best to give a brief knock but didn't wait for a response before turning the handle and opening the door. The chubby white female knelt in front of his new boss and tried to pull away when she heard the door open but her boss had her a tight hold on her head, holding it still over his dick.

Xavier took a few heartbeats to take in the scene before him. Darren's trousers were pooled around his ankles as he leaned back against the front edge of his desk. Knelt before him was a chubby brunette white woman with Darren's long dick fed down her gullet. Her blouse was open and her front clasped bra opened for inspection, her skirt was bunched around her waist but no panties were evident. What was surprising was a thick black vibrator protruding from her anus as it bucked and buzzed away.

Darren chuckled as Xavier took in the scene before him, saying "This is Lindsey, my secretary. I've stretched her ass but never tried her taking two dicks at once. Interested in trying it out?"

Xavier smiled broadly replying "Hell yes" as he started to remove his clothing. Out of the corner of her eye -- that's all her boss's grip on her head allowed -- Lindsey watched with interest and raise her eyebrows while still blowing her boss's dick as Xavier revealed his appendage. Darren let go of his secretary's head and as she pulled her head back to gulp down some air he stepped behind her and removed the vibrator casting it aside.

Darren pointed to the chair usually reserved for visitors suggesting to Xavier "I think it best if you sit down here." Addressing his secretary, he added, "Sit your pussy down on him, I'm going to be taking your ass."

Lindsey had no idea how she was ever going to accommodate both their substantial dicks but her utter devotion to her boss guaranteed that she would never deny him anything. She knew he was dicking that little slut that worked at the Melon's restaurant but knew he would never favour Lindsey instead of that Deidra. He had made it clear that his secretary was just three holes for him to take numerous times a day whenever he wanted but then she had already accepted her fate, relished it in fact, as her boss never ceased to bring her to orgasm multiple times while she was trying to get him off in the most spectacular style possible.

As the brunette settled her pussy on his dick, Xavier craned his neck and took her engorged nipple between his lips to suck on it mercilessly. She was used to this kind of treatment from her boss but had little time to dwell on it as she felt Darren crouch behind her buttocks. He quickly placed the lubricated head of his dick at her rosebud and pushed forward. She was used to taking him in her backdoor -- it was a rare day that she didn't -- but this was the first time she experienced it while her pussy was gripping hold of another real cock. Her boss had taken her ass on numerous occasions while feeding a sizable dildo in her pussy but two real cocks felt very different. It had been some time since she had ceased to feel her little dicked husband in either hole but having two warm, vibrant real dicks was making her dizzy with the sensations they were generating.

Xavier frequently switched his mouth between her firm nipples but when you combined that treatment with their alternating thrusts so that one was pulling out of her as the other drove forward finally tipped Lindsey over the edge as she whaled out her excitement and collapsed on top of Xavier. Darren had a firm grasp of her hips and continued to drive his dick hard into her rear end while she was out of the game. Lindsey slowly stirred back to life as Xavier resumed his upward thrusts while nipping his teeth at her over-sensitive nipples.

She cradled this new man's head to her breast, she had become used to doing what she needed to satisfy her boss and seeing as this stranger was one of his friends she was equally determined that he would receive the same treatment; her body was his to do with as he pleased as long as he had her coming while she serviced him. And boy was his beautiful cock pounding her delicate pussy to a mushy mess as her juices were flowing from her and down his length to pool around his balls.

Her next climax hit as Xavier fired his come deep inside her, the way that the crown of his delicious dick expanded against the thin membrane separating it from her boss's thrusting dick was enough to trigger her next set of orgasmic cries. The firm grip her ass had on her boss's dick got too much for him as he loosed his come while buried deep inside her bowels making him slump forward to rest his forehead against the middle of her back. This was the closest he got to affection and as she roused around from this latest round of abuse her feelings soured on the back of his actions. She may have been a come bucket for her boss but she would be back time and again.

Lindsey was slow to untangle her legs from their visitor once her boss had stepped back. It felt a regular action as she staggered her way to the adjourning toilet as come was running down her legs. The two men were dressing when Xavier decided to fess up, "Boss, I came over to say that I had your girlfriend stay back last night in the restaurant after we had closed and I had her go down on me. For what it's worth, you've trained a talented mouth there." He waited for Darren's anger to rise, but something inside him told him that would not be the reaction today; as with most of the enhanced men within E&I's ranks, they viewed white pussy and ass as their property to be used -- and more importantly, shared.

Sure enough, Darren shrugged his shoulders and replied "Tap that all you want. Any tricks you can teach her I'll be appreciative of later. I took her cherry a couple of weeks ago and she's still as tight as any white pussy I've sampled to date." He considered his words for a moment before adding "In fact if you can train her to take a double teaming then I'll make sure a pay bonus will be heading your way very quickly. Fair enough?"

Later that day, a half hour before the start of her shift, Deidra came to see Darren looking suitably meek. When he had closed the door behind her, he had wrapped her in his big strong arms and kissed her deeply; his conscience wasn't troubled that he fucked other women but he had decided to keep this one sweet as she was proving to be such a willing student. Deidra found herself melting into his grip once more, her panties becoming damp in an instant. Little did she know that the entire water supply, including the stand-alonewas coolers, was laced with the Xcite drug making women overly horny whenever they were in close proximity to black men that had received the Xserum.

Deidra came to her senses and pushed her way out of Darren's grasp blurting out "I need to tell you something" but then stopped as she formed the words in her head. "I don't know what came over me last night but I went down on the new restaurant manager. How will you ever forgive me?"

Darren put a comforting arm around her shoulder as he answered "Good." Deidra was not expecting that response as she began to bluster a reply only to be cut off by the mall manager "I want him to feel both welcome and appreciated. He has some good ideas that I want to encourage so anything you can do to inspire him I fully endorse. I know you save your best for me but could you see your way clear to tending to Xavier's needs too?"

"But... but... but..." she managed to say before forming her words "Why aren't you mad?"

Darren continued to smile at her "Look at it this way, I'm the only one you've slept with and so if he can teach you some new tricks then I'll get the benefit when we are curled up in my bed. Xavier gets motivated and I get to sample the new skills you learn." She was still stunned but reassured by her boyfriend that he wasn't the jealous type, however, his next words had her distracted for her entire shift. "If he wants to fuck you then you should let him, in fact, I positively encourage it. You've met my co-manager, Marcus Black. Well, he's recently split with his girlfriend and I need him focused on the changes we are implementing. He's staying at the hotel attached to the mall and wondered if you'd 'show him a good time' to get his mind back in the game?"

"You mean..." she started to say but he cut across her.

"Yes, I need you to spend the night with him and show him just what a fabulous woman you've blossomed into. Would you do that for me?" he asked. Deidra gave a distracted nod and so Darren steered her to the door saying, "You'd better get going, your shift is about to start, isn't it?"

Deidra had mixed emotions about this new dynamic. She was crazy about Darren, he made he feel like a fully-fledged grown-up woman but she would never have guessed how their conversation would pan out. She had feared that he would reject her when she said she had sucked Xavier's dick-- his equally impressive dick it must be said -- but she felt Darren needed to know what happened and the opposite had just transpired. 'Did he really want me to sleep with both Xavier and Mr Black?'

Xavier could see that Deidra wasn't her usual self so when the team had closed and cleaned up, he invited her into his office asking, "You don't seem your normal self, is everything alright?" He was hoping for another blowjob from her; she was very skilled with her mouth and throat.

"Erm, I went to see my boyfriend, Darren, the Mall manager today and well I went to tell him about us. Last night. I thought he'd be angry..." she then tailed off.

Xavier knew she had been to Darren as his friend/boss had sent him a message to that effect and to keep an eye on Deidra. He even passed on that he had given her the green light to 'reward' him. Xavier played dumb as he asked, "And what was his reaction?"

"He... well, he... He suggested that I 'make you feel appreciated'" She looked up into Xavier's face and was greeted by his usual warm friendly smile; he was handsome.

Again, Xavier played dumb even though he knew fully what Darren intended "What did he mean by feel appreciated? Everyone has been so welcoming since I joined, yourself chief amongst them" With a sideways smile he added "Especially last night."

"That's what he meant..." she began to say but paused again before finishing her sentence, "He wants me to make you even more welcome. He wants your ideas encouraged." Xavier stayed silent with a puzzled expression, even though Darren had filled him in on his plans he decided to let the young woman dictate matters. She gave a frustrated huff and then said, "He wants me to fuck you." Before meeting Darren, she would never have used such language, especially with so open a sentiment but now it seemed a commonplace topic. Above all though she seemed to be horny all the time, she put it down to losing her virginity without realising this was the Enhanced plan all along; the more white women turned to black cock the better.

Xavier smiled wolfishly as he replied, "Does he know?" He was used to taking any woman he saw as attractive; many bored housewives fell under his spell in Stony Harbour where he managed a landscape business there previously. He decided on a different tack with this one even though he knew he would soon be balls deep inside her. Having a slightly slimmer dick than Darren, the mall manager had asked Xavier to break into Deidra's ass for him. He had free reign over his secretary's body but had set his sights on Deidra's cute little bubble butt. Xavier held back, in reality, he wanted nothing more than to strip her clothes off but instead asked "And what do you want? Do you want to fuck me?"

Deidra looked down at her feet but he could still detect a nod of her head. In her quietest voice, she mumbled "Yes. Yes, I do."

The smile spread across Xavier's face. With his right hand, reached up to Deidra's shoulder and gently pushed down until she started to sink to her knees. At the same time, his left hand was working the button and zipper of his trousers followed by a quick shimmy of his legs so that the trousers pooled around his ankles. Deidra didn't resist his guiding hands and upon settling down on her knees impulsively reach up to free the dark cock that she couldn't live without. Xavier revelled in having this young woman work her lips and tongue along one side before switching to the opposite side showing her obvious devotion. She frequently took him deep in her mouth but as much as he had enjoyed her ministrations yesterday, he had been given the green light to try her pussy and so after a few minutes on her knees, Deidra found herself being lifted and placed on the edge of his desk.

Without a moment's pause, his hands were underneath the skirt of her uniform and her panties were down her legs and discarded over his shoulder. Deidra meekly opened her legs wide while lifting her skirt to her hips, in an instant the beautiful purple head of Xavier's dick was poised at her pussy and then he was pushing forward. She gasped and fluttered her eyelids as he began to work his way inside her, he would push a little inside her, pull back and then press forward with a little extra each time. Deidra wrapped her arms around his neck and just held on while he worked his way inside, she wanted him to take full advantage of her willing body. His dick was slimmer than Darren's and so she found herself accommodating him a lot easier than she had anticipated.

Darren had given her the green light to fuck her boss and so she had no hang-ups there, in fact, she needed him inside her as though her life depended on it and so as he got deeper inside her, Xavier found she was driving her hips forward to speed his descent. This was some prime pussy and he made a mental note to thank Darren later that evening for green-lighting their hookup, he growled: "I want to see your titties."

It took a few heartbeats to register in her head but she was then frantically unpopping the top half of her uniform to quickly discard her bra somewhere over to the side. Xavier took hold of the sides of her impressive boobs so he could nuzzle his face in the deep cleavage; there was no better way of treating them. One or two of the MILF housewives of his previous venture had more up top but Deidra certainly gave them a run for their money, her tits were fabulous. By this time, he was working the full length of his dick in her slick silk purse, for her part Deidra was thrashing her legs, arms and head around as he drove forward with his full length. The gasping and mewling sounds Deidra made were a prelude to her orgasm and he was not surprised when it hit, her pussy was gripping him in such a spectacular way that he knew he would be hitting this pussy as often as he could. He hadn't managed to come since yesterday's blowjob and so it was that he felt his balls bubbling and now had to decide where to come. All the enhanced males of E&I benefitted from spectacular orgasms on the back of the Xserum injection and his anticipation was peaking.