E&I Melons: Sharing Platter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine managed to make her way back to her car at the mall without bumping into anyone she knew and sat in the quiet of her car for some time shaking uncontrollably as she processed what she had just experienced. The seat was getting damp from the excess come still leaking from her as it would for another couple of hours after she returned home. She should have been appalled by how he had treated her, she should have been equally appalled that the man who had got her 18-year-old daughter pregnant would treat her mother like his personal... slut, there was no better word to describe her behaviour. Instead, miniature fireworks were still exploding inside her and all she could think about was him messaging her - hopefully tomorrow - when she could worship at the altar of black cock once more.

Darren certainly messaged Justine the next day, Lindsey was still cleaning his dick after depositing his latest load in her flooded pussy. The difference this time was they met in one of the rooms of the hotel attached to the mall, more specifically one of the E&I Industry-owned rooms with an intricate series of cameras to record the action that unfolded. Justine didn't know it but her spectacular rack was about to earn her quite a reputation in the MILF interracial porn market. In truth she couldn't get there quick enough, the thought of that spectacular cock triggering more of those earth-shattering orgasms was the only motivator she needed.

Darren was waiting in the room when she knocked on the door. He unceremoniously lifted her dress over her head and had her kneel by the over-large mirror facing the bed "I want you worshipping my dick again" was the lie she believed and really went to town on the black column not knowing she was staring straight into the lens of a camera on the other side. Once he was suitably warmed up, he stripped her completely and had her lie in the middle of the bed. As he approached the bed, she couldn't take her eyes off his dick as it swayed from side to side with his walk. Involuntarily she lifted her legs high and as wide as they would go as he crawled up onto the bed and positioned the crown ready to enter her. She found herself wriggling down the bed to impale herself. Darren certainly put her through her paces, her screams of ecstasy rang down the hallways of that floor. While Justine was still recovering face down on the bed, she heard a knock at the room door and just about retained her consciousness while Darren went to open it so his friend Marcus could join them.

That day Justine learnt what a spit-roast was as the new black man ploughed her pussy within minutes of entering the room, she wouldn't know his name for some time, and she took Darren's cock that was still encrusted with her own secretions in her mouth. This was also the day where she learnt to deep throat a black cock, something that she would be doing regularly from this day forward. After Darren left to attend an important meeting, Justine's third discovery that day was experiencing having something in her ass. It started with Marcus's thumb while he fucked her a second time and was later extended to the first half of his dick wedged in her snug ass -- it was something that would take time but she was determined that sooner or later she would accommodate the father of her grandchild. While she was left to recover on the bed Marcus went to the door and admitted two more black E&I employees and Justine's final lesson that day was being 'airtight' where she was crammed to bursting point with three long black dicks, one in each hole. At one point she knelt sucking the dick of one of the guys while the other two were waving one of the room ornaments behind her. She never knew that it had a hidden camera and was recording the double creampie leaking out of her aass and pussy. The session went on so long that the action was spliced into several different videos.

The fans of the porn website went absolutely nuts over Justine's video, her sizable chest jumping and jiggling around while she was regularly fucked turned out to be quite a draw. She went on to make many more as each of the E&I employees got to sample her three holes as she was getting called to the company's hotel rooms most days now that she had become addicted to black cock. As Darren had predicted, Deidra's pregnancy started a whole vain of videos and many of the single mothers who worked at the Melon's restaurant each became pregnant with different E&I employees black seed and they would appear, albeit without knowing, in many videos themselves. Lindsey went on to appear in a few videos as her chubby build provided a magnificent bubble butt that the fans couldn't get enough of seeing her taking large black dicks in anal videos the early ones were shot with a single man but most involved gangs of men that crowded around her while each took turns in each hole.

Darren went one step further by combining the genres, BBW and pregnant with lesbian, when he had Lindsey and Deidra get it on in a Lesbian video. It provided Lindsey with a degree of revenge over the woman that the man of her dreams and desires chose to have in his bed at night. The secretary introduced a substantial strap-on dildo that she fed into Deidra's ass while the younger woman knelt over whimpering. Ironically it played into Darren's hands as Deidra was finally able to take him in her snug ass. Deidra proved a fertility star in more ways than one; she appeared in many videos of two pregnant women from the Melon's ranks.

In fact, after having her first child, a beautiful daughter named Precious after Darren's mother, Deidra was soon pregnant again with a mixed-race baby. The father of this one however was unknown as she was fucking so many black men from the E&I ranks that it could have been anyone's. Whoever provided the seed was irrelevant, it was a foregone conclusion that the father was no local white boy, as E&I were determined to look after their own as they did with all the mothers who worked at the mall and went on to appear in their videos, it made good sense as they generated an inordinate amount of subscription monies through the website.

A month or so after Marcus took Justine's anal cherry finally brought the day when she was able to accommodate Darren's substantial dick in her anus. It wasn't an easy ride but she was determined to go through with it. She found she had to keep her voice down though as Darren insisted that he would take her ass in the basement of her husband's church while the pastor was at the pulpit promising damnation to all fornicators. The pastor was rather pleased with the congregation's reaction and after bidding each a farewell at the door he set off in search of his wife who couldn't be found. The basement was the last place he thought she'd be but on entering the space he was confronted with the sight of his naked wife knelt over while holding her buttocks apart with his daughter's boyfriend, equally naked, fucking her from the rear as she proclaimed "Yes, fuck me, master. My aass belongs to you. You can have it any time you want it, day or night." Pastor Getty's only reaction was to turn tail and quietly close the door behind him -- there was no way he could ever compete with that.

E&I started to build up quite a stable of MILFFs appearing in their videos. As the pastor was more concerned with his congregation than his wife E&I targeted the members of the pastor's congregation, which was seeing more and more black (enhanced) men attend, not for religious salvation but just because it proved a fertile recruiting ground for video models. The Xcite laced water supply was reaching even the most outlying communities and the horny wives were hooked easily with the attentions of the tall strong muscle bound men that were showing them the kind of attention they weren't getting from their husbands. Each was lured to the hotel where they could be filmed, first with just one black man, but as time went on, they performed with multiple partners in every position known to mankind captured for posterity by the network of cameras. Strangely the male actors ' faces were either cropped or blurred but the expressions of the female talent were shown in all their glory for the ever-expanding network of subscribers.

When E&I set up the cameras in the designated hotel rooms they had been discreet but it was still obvious where most of the cameras were because of their lens, however, most of the women failed to notice due to their addiction to having black cock buried deep inside them. Imagine their surprise while they were naked getting pummelled by multiple black men and a second member of the congregation, also naked, was led in by two black men. At some point during the orgy, the two were made to lie on their sides lapping away at each other's pussy while their ass were being hammered by thick black dick.