E&I Melons: Sharing Platter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to see her reaction and so stepped back from his waitress -- much to her obvious disappointment -- and hauled her down to kneel before him as he loosed his load over her spectacular tits that sat so perfectly on her chest with no sag from age. On seeing the wave of come bathing her tits Deidra worked her hands to scoop the goo into her mouth, she had delighted in his flavour yesterday and was determined to sample it once more. The following evening was almost a repeat of that night with a few variations; firstly, Deidra arrived early for her shift and gulped another load from Xavier down her throat, the other variation was the position of her fucking after everywhere was closed up. This time Deidra found herself face down on Xavier's desk while he fed her his length of dark cock. While Xavier was powering his hips forward, he sucked on the thumb of his right hand and then preceded to press the digit into Deirda's anus. "Oh boss" Deidra gasped in surprise but did nothing to stop him.

Xavier chuckled at her reaction saying, "I bet you like that in your rear?" Deidra gave another whimper but there was a vague nod and so he continued "If Darren hasn't taken that cherry then this time next week, I'll have you riding your ass along my dick." Another astonished gasp was all he got by way of response.

The following day Xavier was in Darren's office to fill him in on his progress as he liked to do most days. "Good" Darren stated as he leant forward over his desk to fist bump Melon's new manager. It had been Marcus's idea to bring Xavier on board and Darren was appreciating the new addition to his expanding team. "After you've busted her cherry, I want you and Marcus double-teaming her, maybe then she'll be able to take me in the back door. Use one of the companies' reserved bedrooms at the hotel so we can release online a nice video for our fans out there."

And so it was that just two days later Deidra found herself hovering her anus above Xavier's hard dick while he sat comfortably in his office chair - at Deidra's insistence it had to be said. The black man had applied a generous coating of lubricant to his dick just before he applied an equally generous amount of lube to her backdoor. The perspiration was beading on her forehead as she strained to lodge the flared mushroom head of his dick inside her taut sphincter. "Try to relax your ass" was the mantra he kept repeating as she persisted in trying to accommodate him back there. The thought of quitting never crossed her mind, she had ever so gradually fallen under the handsome Maori's spell. At the start of every shift, she was still digesting a fresh load of his come and even found excuses to come to his office to administer to his needs during the quieter moments in her shifts; especially now that he had three holes to pick from.

The next day, Xavier was sitting in Darren when he broke the news "It is done. Deidra is now able to take a black dick up her ass. I'll continue to stretch her out until she can work her way up to you."

"Good" beamed Darren, "You've done an excellent job as per usual. The next step is to get her on video with you and Marcus."

Xavier held up a conciliatory hand "There's something else you should know boss." Darren sat back in his chair with a curious expression. "I've caught her throwing up in the toilet a couple of times this last few days and she's starting to show a little tummy on her. I think she needs to take a pregnancy test but I'm unsure if she's the type to put it about apart from the two of us. I've only nutted her pussy a couple of times and it's only this last week. Has she got a white boyfriend somewhere?"

Darren pondered this new turn of events before replying "No, he was pushed out the way a couple of weeks back, around the time I was taking her cherry. As far as I can tell it's just you and me; we've been keeping her a bit busy of late."

Xavier wore a questioning expression as he tentatively stated "It could be something or nothing but it sounds like it might be yours if she is up the duff. How will her folks take it, her carrying a black man's baby and all; you know how bigoted some are in these parts?"

Again, Darren pondered on his next course of action. "I've only met her father once, a typical racist preacher from what I can see. If she is carrying my child, it would serve him right. The mother used to be outside the mall protesting every day but since Deidra got a job here, that's tailed off. I suspect she'll be fine with it."

Xavier decided to tug his friend's chain a bit saying "Is the mom worth hitting? Another scalp to be added perhaps."

"Hmmmm" Darren contemplated considering the question, "I hadn't thought of that but maybe you are right. Let's get the test done first, I can set Deidra up in an apartment, I was considering setting up a creche at the mall anyway. We have enough single mothers working here that it'll make a significant difference to them, maybe enough to make them easy recruits to our stable. The boss has plans for expanding the video output and we are in prime position here to produce a lot for the hotel room and office interracial market."

Xavier's intuition had proved to be spot on and Darren had given a good account of supporting Deidra to go through with the pregnancy, especially as he had followed through with his plans of setting up in her apartment -- with hidden cameras only E&I employees knew about. The apartment was handily placed for access to the mall meaning he, Xavier and Marcus or any other E&I recruit could nail that at times to suit their schedules.

Deidra was having kittens about telling her parents and so Darren had suggested that he would handle that side, clearing it through her mother first before addressing the father. He inwardly chuckled as Mrs Getty was taking her seat in his office, he had just been sent a live image of Deidra settling her aass down on Marcus's rock-hard dick while Xavier knelt between her outspread legs feeding her hungry pussy with his impressive length -- Yes Darren's plans were shaping up nicely. He would flood the market with videos of Deidra with various black employees of E&I Industries; maybe even get in on the 'pregnant whore" market as her baby bump began to be more prominent.

"Mrs Getty" Darren began.

"Justine, please" Deidra's mother interjected. "You've prayed at my husband's church and given my daughter a significant hand up with her job here if what she says is to be believed."

Darren inclined his head "Thank you, Justine, that means a great deal to me and as for your daughter Deidra, she was instrumental in bringing that crook to justice, she is a credit to you and the pastor. In fact, it's Deidra that I wanted to speak to you about you see the two of us have become very close while we worked together on uncovering the crime." He paused for effect; it was obvious from the mother's expression that her curiosity had been pricked "So close that we're going to have a baby together." The colour drained from the mother's face but Darren continued before she had time to react "Now I noticed how welcoming black members of the congregation were made to feel at the church and so I know you and your husband will not have an issue with me being black."

His words had indeed taken the wind out of her sails and so he pressed on "Your daughter and grandchild will want for nothing while I have a breath in my body." He knew full well that what was lurking in the front of his trousers and that of his friends were all that Deidra needed now. He also knew that the Gettys were not the type of people to watch porn, interracial porn especially, and so they would never cotton to their daughter becoming the next amateur porn sensation. Darren stood up and walked around to take the other visitor's chair and sat beside Mrs Getty as he took her tiny hands in both of his big beefy mitts. The Xserum drug that had been given to the enhanced black men made them give off very powerful pheromones. It worked very well on its own but when you combined these pheromones with the Xcite drug that had been used to lace the water bottle at the Mall that Justine was drinking at this very moment reducing any woman targetted to a quivering, insatiably horny woman who became putty in the correct man's hands. Darren was just such a man.

Justine Getty's pulse was racing at this simplest of contacts with this man, she had never been the type to associate with the jocks in life but couldn't help but notice how masculine he was. She was ashamed to confess, even to her husband of twenty years, that every time she ventured near this mall in the last four months, she returned incredibly horny. Because of her religious upbringing and very pious marriage, it troubled her how it made her feel; not enough to stop her from fingering her own pussy, or her recent discovery, pressing her clitoris at the corner of the washing machine as it whizzed through its spin cycle. Her nostrils were drawing in the pheromones Darren was giving off with each breath, it was obvious that he was a man used to getting what he wanted and if she were honest with herself, she liked that in a man. She was the meek and mild wife with her husband and his congregation but in the privacy of their home, her husband had long ago stopped showing any interest in her, especially her needs.

The colour had drained from her face when he had mentioned that Deidra was expecting but it returned as she suddenly experienced a hot flush when he took her diminutive hands in his. Her head was fogged up and it took a heartbeat for her consciousness to register when he said "I personally prefer more mature women but your daughter is something very special. I have long held the opinion that older women with more life experience make the best lovers." He was reminded of the image he had not long seen of Deidra being double penetrated by his two friends; he had floated the idea but it was Xavier that had made it happen. Darren had converted her into a black cock loving slut and now the E&I organisation was slated to reap the rewards big time; maybe this encounter could yet yield additional benefits, you play the way the dice roll.

As her head spun, Justine Getty managed a breathless "Oh, is that right."

Darren smiled his most charming smile which made her large nipples pop out prominently tenting her blouse. This was the point he went in for the kill "Take you for example. The first flush of youth has gone to be replaced by worldly wisdom. Intellectually you provide men, me especially, with a tantalising sparring partner."

A quivering "Oh" was her only answer. Darren moved his nearest arm to stroke the skin on her forearm which prompted a gasped "Oh."

"You see" he continued "your skin is still so silky soft." The hand travelled up her arm farther. "You are a woman in her full bloom, and I hope you don't mind me saying, a mighty fine woman. Your husband is a lucky man."

Inwardly Justine scoffed 'Not as though he's shown me in the last few years.'

As she had said nothing, Darren continued with his hand to place it on her opposite shoulder saying "More than fine. Spectacular I think is a better descriptor."

He gripped her shoulder which sent another pulse from deep in her stomach to every nerve ending 'He has such a firm grip' she pondered in her head. "Why... why... thank you."

"Your daughter is blossoming into a lovely woman and yet you are a fully-fledged goddess" Darren stated flashing his brightest smile just as his other hand made its way to her knee. This new touch was making the room spin, she barely registered his next comment "You have wonderfully toned legs." She did register that his hand was on the move -- up her inner thigh -- but she was incapable of offering any kind of resistance. The fingertips seemed to dance along her soft skin and as they travelled up, he found that she was spreading her thighs of her own volition but it was as his knuckles grazed the damp fabric of her panties that she almost leapt out of her seat.

"Oh my god" she proclaimed. She never blasphemed and yet it seemed the most appropriate statement to praise his glory that was now channelling its way through her every fibre from a point between her legs.

The warrior within Darren now kicked in. He roughly took hold of her panties and yanked them off her. The flimsy fabric, despite there being a lot of fabric, offered no resistance to his strength. He saw it in slow motion but to Justine, it seemed it seemed a whirl of her arms and legs where she found herself perched on the edge of her chair slumped back with Darren knelt on the floor with her thighs wrapped around his ears as he burrowed his face into her crotch working his mouth over her erect clitoris like she was an all you can eat buffet.

Her conservative marriage had never encountered anything remotely as amazing as what she was feeling now as the pastor flatly refused to perform oral sex on her. She should have been shocked that her daughter's lover had taken her so aggressively without her even offering any kind of consent, discussion or even resistance on her part. No, all she could focus on were the electrical pulses shooting right, left and centre - it felt spectacular and she never wanted it to end. Darren started to work his very talented tongue along her labia to burrow deep inside her in a way that she never knew was possible. She used both hands to grip the back of his head so that he wouldn't move although a casual observer might have said he didn't appear to be moving any time soon.

She pushed the air out of her lungs in a long guttural moan but didn't draw another breath for some time as her entire body seemed to go rigid at this point as she came like an unexpectedly large wave crashing on a beach. The climax left her completely drained with her limbs hanging lifelessly to the side. Darren took this opportunity to remove his trousers and he stood before her as she returned to consciousness. Her eyes focused on the appendage hanging seemingly to his knee, he was erect and yet the sheer weight made it hang downwards. Her eyes were wide as she proclaimed, "Sweet mother of god." Darren loved witnessing such shock and promptly knelt in front of her, pointing the head of his hard dick at her sensitive pussy. "I don't think I can take..." she began to protest without actually moving any of her limbs.

He cut across her saying "Oh yes you can and you most definitely will take me inside you, all of me." He seemed confident in his statement and Justine seemingly reinforced that by remaining still if remaining wide eyes as she saw him inch forward while spreading her legs as wide as they would go. A dick like this one needed to be worshipped.

She couldn't take her eyes from the magnificent column of dark flesh about to enter her. 'Maybe this could satisfy that itch I have deep inside' she debated. Just like that, the head was lodged inside her. He was stretching her out as though she were losing her virginity all over again. Most woman felt tight to Darren, you weren't that size and did not feel the same, even his secretary who was now used to taking him in her pussy, still felt tight to him. Darren was taking his time working a small amount of his dick inside her with each thrust. At halfway point she came again which prompted him to grip her neckline and pull at her top aggressively so that there was a spray of buttons pinging everywhere with the garment left in tatters at her arms, importantly it gave him access to the well-filled bra which offered as much resistance to him as the rest of her clothes had so far.

He leant his upper body forward and took a nipple aggressively between his lips. The move pushed even more into her and at the twelve-inch mark, Justine blacked out from the sensational orgasms wracking her body. He took advantage of her temporary slumber to quickly work the rest of his dick in her and she seemed to come to life as yet another orgasm seemed to spark a heavenly light inside her. Looking up at the man in front of her Justine realised she had found God and he was black with a dick that seemed to baptise her as it searched depths inside her that she never knew existed. She now got why her husband was so passionate about his religion; it may have been different from her interpretation but she now got what he felt like.

Darren pulled his dick back leaving just the head remained inside her. He marvelled that way his column of flesh glimmered from the excessive juices she had bathed it with. He immediately reversed course and fed her his entire cock in one progressive thrust and it triggered her next orgasm. Two minutes later was another and yet another couple of minutes later saw her black out once more while he had her nipple clamped between his teeth and his dick balls deep inside her. Darren enjoyed the way that with each climax, her constricting pussy tried its best to squeeze the life out of his dick. He drove her through two more climaxes before he needed to let his climax go. Her grip meant that he couldn't work his full length and simply held still while he filled her depths with the seed that had knocked her daughter up so easily.

Darren pulled back and stood up just in time to see a sizable stream of his come start to leak from Justine's well fucked pussy. The woman lay limp in the office chair, a good thing the chair had armrests to keep her upright. As he saw her slowly rouse round, he took a handful of hair and hauled off the chair to kneel before him "Use your mouth to clean me bitch" as he pressed her face onto his cock.

She managed a barely audible "But I don't..."

Darren growled down at her "You do now" and as she started to flick her tongue and lick along his length he added "I'll be expecting you to drop everything when I message you; I hope you enjoy being on your knees because you'll be assuming the pose most days for me and my friends. Now lift my cock up and pay homage to my balls."

She gave an approving "Mmmmm mmmm" while her mouth was trying to encase one of his large balls. Darren looked down at the preacher's wife doing his bidding and he remembered being a young lad sitting on his grandmother's knee being told tales of her forebears as plantation slaves at the hands of abusive and cruel slave owners. The church did give the slaves a belief system but this was at the same time as them absolving the plantation owners, in her eyes they were complicit in enforcing the cruelty rather than standing up to the people who bought them off with money. Now Darren Brown was going to exact reparations in the most degrading way possible from the clergy one white convert to black cock at a time.

Darren decided to load her with ideas while she was so subservient "My employers have a number of men -- all black with large dicks -- working here and as well as seeing to my needs, we expect you to look after them too. Make no mistake, you have no say in how your body is used from now on; we own you. You should also expect the be taking dick up your ass, you won't be able to accommodate me this quickly but I need you to start stretching your ass immediately so I can fuck you there eventually."

Again, a series of vigorous nods followed by Justine temporarily lifting her mouth clear to gasp "Yes master" before taking him back in her mouth.

Darren liked the 'master' bit and decided he would let her have her fill of his dick before he warned her "I'm about to come again. I need you to swallow as much as you can." Sadly, the sheer volume was too much for her and Justine felt disappointed in her performance. Darren got dressed and left the office, he didn't even close the door and it was left to his secretary Lindsey to try her best to make the older woman look at least half decent. She had taken two loads from her boss that morning but she still felt a pang of jealousy when she saw the state of the woman who had obviously been fucked senseless. Lindsey still got a tingle when she remembered how euphoric she felt the first couple of times with her boss. He had stretched both her pussy and her aass beyond recognition and she knew they would never be the same again but at least now she could take him with ease whenever he needed; and she just knew she would be taking at least one, preferably two, additional loads that day.