All Comments on 'Earleen Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
And yet again!

The old Master Storyteller comes through once again. Wonderful story, R410a, well developed and it flowed so smooth. Well, Rod being there to rescue her at just the right moment was a bit of magic but what the "H" it's your fantasy and I liked it. Some times shit happens even good shit!

5 stars of course.

Awaiting chapter 3 and beyond(?)

Cheers

Sage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great love story!

Rod is such a sexy young man, and Earline is so lucky to be with him. Both are lucky! Please give descriptions! I imagine sexy Rod with a sexy hairy chest, a manly look to his muscular body! Please -- hairy chest, hairy abs, hairy crotch -- the complete full dream man!

AZTT2AZTT2almost 4 years ago

Nice story. You handled the cliffhanger well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What a great story. 5 stars! I liked the story line and the characters. I had no problem with the ending of part 1 as you need to have some drama and emotions in your stories. Even if it happened, I knew the story line would continue and the story would be better for it. I enjoyed reading this and look forward to seeing what comes next. Thanks for your time and imagination.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 4 years ago

I think this is just about your best story yet.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Marvelous

Absolutely wonderful storytelling, I wasn't worried about the ending of part one but just was hoping that it didn't happen. You have some of the best romance stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WONDERFUL

Wonderful story, by a master storyteller...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Looking for more

Love the story but you only gave two of the things required to be a plumber, the third thing is *Don't bite your fingernails*.

Going to find the third chapter now, thanks

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501almost 3 years ago

Definition of rape

When I was in the US Navy, 35+ years ago, we were told over and over that the definition of rape is "penetration, no matter how slight."

Without penetration it was serial assault.

We were also told that even if the civil authorities prosecuted us for either offense, or both, the Navy would as well.

Long before the enlightened mantra of "no means no."

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(8/2/2021)

Nice twist changing out the male lead and going from Mature to Romance even though the first chapter was categorized as a Romance. l liked how you handled the cliffhanger at the end of chapter 1. It kept the story upbeat and not dark. This is defiantly a feel-good fantasy. I'm not into rape fantasies but I do understand the preference of an author to use such a scene if it conveys a message and of course I would rate the scene in the context of the story. Because let's face it, life can really suck sometimes. You write very well, so much so that I'm emotionally invested in Andi's character. I'm rooting for her happily ever after ending. I'm enjoying every paragraph. 5 stars again. Now on to the next chapter.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

Great story told well

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars! Looks like grandma Radler is gonna have a new daughter-in-law, and give grandma lots of.grandbabies...

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 1 month ago

No walleye in the Deep South. Nor pike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Earleen Pt. 01 Previous Part
Earleen Series Info