Early Exhibitionism Pt. 03

Story Info
More tales of exhibition.
1.1k words
4.18
6.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sidetracked for sometime and didn't get write. I have two other stories that should be read before this one. I will start with some things that happened before the pandemic lock down and protocols.

If you remember I really love being naked in public... or at least topless. I love my body, I love showing it off. Not even always in a sexual way, usually not, but I do like the attention.

One of the many places I like to go is a Library a few small towns over. They have a very large branch. It is three floors, nearly unheard of in small communities. The first floor has one circulation desk with two Librarians working it. One the first floor is the children's section, the young adult section and the G- PG13 DVD's There is the story hour corner to. One the second floor they have the adult books, and a large computer area. Two circulation desks, one is for a librarian to watch the computer section and the other has two librarians checking out books. There is a large study area that is usually full of high school and college age students (my age people). The third floor has the reference section, One side is full of books on specific topics and Biographies and autobiographies. There is one librarian on this floor and the small desk they sit at faces the reference section and all they do is make sure no one takes the reference books home.

The other side has stacks of outdated, useless books like Encyclopedia's, Dictionaries, Thesaurus' and etcetera. I am not sure why they still have those books, no one uses them. But I am glad they do. I can be in these stacks without kids being around and without any "supervision." There is a coffee table and couch at the back of the section and I would set up to work there a lot. I would wear easy clothes to get on and off, like sweats, no underwear or bra and just get naked. I would walk around the shelves of useless books naked for hours. I would watch carefully to make sure the librarian didn't turn around, they never do.

Even though the third floor is usually pretty dead there would be a few people up there looking for a book on a certain topic. (Yes there are people who still use books, it makes weeding out unreliable websites so much easier because you are using a book). Those people would see me, They would admire my body and not say a word. I thought one time this one woman was going to say something but she didn't. Usually after a few people saw me I would head to my corner and masturbate, I always get so turned on when strangers see me naked. I would have to be quiet and not let any sounds out and that too makes it even more hot. I always climax. (Don't worry I clean up before I leave) I then walk around the stacks again, usually fondling myself this time craving for someone else to be touching me.

Movie theaters are a great place to get naked too. I like to go on Saturday or Sunday, late morning or early afternoon matinée's because it is risky to do if there are a lot of people in the theater. I always sit in the very back row, in the middle. I wait for the lights to down and the previews to be over. I then start by removing my top and freeing my breasts. I like to fondle them and rub my nipples to get them hard and to get me going. I love when someone randomly turns around and sees me or the usher takes a peek around the theater and doesn't do or say anything. I then undress my bottom and spread my legs over the seats in front of me. I work my hands down from my breasts to my lower lips. I rub in circles and put pressure on that one spot. I can make a little noise here because the speakers are so loud and no one is really ever that close to me. I never let myself climax at the theater though, I like to come home horny as hell. There have been a couple of times I got caught by an employee, I had to give blow jobs in order to not get banned from the theaters but I am pretty sure it was just because they wanted something because most of the time employees at that time of day don't care.

I once went to a park, with kids around, and took my top off. I was off in a secluded area but there is always a chance that someone will walk up on you. It is in a grove of trees in the corner of the park, there is some shrubs around to. I was there for a long time topless just enjoying nature and the songs of the birds. I heard people come close but never around the back side of the trees. I was sitting leaning back on arms so my large, perky breasts were very much on display. I saw a ball, a colorful one, you know those really light ones that kids under five play with come past me. I closed my eyes in dread. I figured I was about to get yelled at by a closed minded, uptight mom. I opened my eyes and saw a lone child pick up the ball and turn. He looked at me for a second, he was about four. He just said "boobies." It was a statement, not a question. Then he said "Cool" and ran away to play. I didn't hear from any angry parents or see that kid again. Kids really don't care and aren't traumatized by naked bodies. They are taught that nudity is bad and only sexual. It's not. It's comfortable and natural.

Since the pandemic has happened. I am following protocols super closely. I am not going to places unless I absolutely have to. So my nakedness has been at home, hoping as many neighbors see as possible. Hiking the trails on my property naked, going to the door and opening it after a package is delivered naked and hoping the delivery person sees. Doing everything I can naked. For work, I can work from home, but for our staff meetings through zoom. I am usually mostly naked, but I can't let my work know that. I usually wear a cardigan sweater, open with nothing under it and then pull my very long, very thick hair over the front of my shoulders so it covers everything but they see sleeves.