Early Exhibitionism Pt. 02

Story Info
More adventures in showing off my body, mostly my boobs.
1.7k words
4.11
13.9k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it has been a long time since I updated. I have to keep some details out of the narratives to keep anonymity. The description of me since it has been awhile. Small in height, fair skin, a few freckles, long red hair, very thin but with very large natural breasts. 28 H. My rib cage measures 28 inches and my bust measures 37 inches. My waist 21 inches and hips/butt measure 30 inches. I do have some muscle build so I'm not too skinny looking. Thin and toned.

These are brief but true stories of early exhibitionism.

Living in a rural area we have a lot of small race tracks. My favorite one is one that has a dirt track and a motocross track. I have always been into cars and racing and motocross. I go almost every week, twice a week when the seasons are open. I have been since as long as I can remember. As a young woman I now get pleasure in being known as that one chick who flashes all the time. I stand near the chain link fence between the restrooms and the pits and flash my breasts at all the drivers while they get ready to race. I love the whistles and calls to flash again. For the moto it's a little different as the pits for moto aren't really a structured place. So I go around the far side of the track where not a lot of the public are and stand with my boobs exposed for a few minutes at a time so more of the racers can look. I get thumbs up and whistles from them. I have to be careful because there are kids around and security. I love the attention!

*

Another time that I went a little wild was at an outdoor rock festival. I was wearing very short jean shorts, very short like ass cheeks hanging out short, and a tank top when I arrived. I made sure to be fully sunscreen protected. As I found my way to the center of the crowd I just began dancing and jumping and let my breasts pop out on their own, which really didn't take long at all. This action caused the tank top to stretch and the straps ripped. I just let the shirt fall off. I got whistles right away and the guy behind me reached around and started groping my chest... Damn I love that. Strange hands just massaging and squeezing my voluptuous breasts. I didn't have another shirt with me nor did I buy one. I just stayed topless all day and evening. I danced and jumped around and let my bare breasts bounce for all to see. I dry humped with a couple of guys too as they kissed my neck and fondled my breasts. I got called a slut by some girls but I don't care.

They seemed immature to me even though I think they were a couple years my senior. I had another girl ask to touch my boobs and I was delighted to let her, her hands weren't as big but it felt nice, she was blushing the whole time. I am in no way attracted to other girls, but I have absolutely nothing against it. I got up to crowd surf but didn't get very far as all the guys just wanted to touch my boobs so I was pulled down a bit hard but it was worth all the hands on me. As the festival wound down I headed out to the car, past the still open entrance and got a lot of strange looks from people. I was in too much of post exhibitionist high to even bother with it. I needed time to myself before I left. I took off my shorts and sat in my car masturbating I had been so turned on by all the fondling that it really didn't take long for me to be satisfied. I drove home naked which was an hour and half drive, windows down, music up. I got attention at every red light, a car filled with college guys about my age tried to get me to follow them but I didn't.

*

There was a time that I ended up topless completely by accident and was unintentional on my part, honest. My distant cousin was getting married and there was drama with one of her bridesmaids. Two days before the wedding the girl just bowed out. My cousin had not seen me in years as we were never really close and lived three hours apart and again a distant cousin, like 3rd cousin once removed. Anyway her mom knew was about the same height and about the same size as the friend and they asked me to step in as a bridesmaid. I said yes because I am a nice person and I felt bad for my cousin. I drove the three hours to where they live the next day, which was the day before the wedding. I try on the dress and it is too loose around the waist by an inch or two and my boobs did not fit... they didn't realize I was that well endowed in the chest. We went to a tailor right away and they did what they could, took in the waist and tried to add a material to the cups, but it didn't work.

There was no time to find a dress so I was stuck with it. I couldn't wear a bra, even though I tried, it made the dress even harder to fit over my boobs. So I made it through the wedding and 90% of the reception, I had had several almost exposed moments but I was trying really hard to keep the girls in because I didn't want to take attention off the bride and groom. So it was about 11:30 PM and it was the last couple of songs were left. Only the wedding party and few others are left dancing and having fun, all of them except for me were drunk. The dress couldn't contain my boobs any longer and the top of the dress sort of just feel apart. I tried to cover up but everybody being drunk was like "it's okay, boobs are great" so I just let them stand out and bounce freely during the last few songs. The whole bridal party started touching my boobs and saying how beautiful I am and how my boobs are beautiful and perky and SO BIG.

*

A while ago I was at a hotel with an indoor pool that was open 24 hours a day. It was a last minute trip and I didn't realize the hotel had a pool and I didn't bring a suit. I have trouble sleeping away from home. I couldn't sleep and I was restless. I sleep naked. I just put on a robe and grabbed a towel and headed down to the pool at 2:00 AM. I was expecting no one to be there but there were a few men in their late 20s to early 30s probably on the last night of a business trip hanging out in the pool and having fun. They are all adults and I was like screw it, I like to be naked and I love people seeing me naked so I just stripped out of the robe and put the towel on the nearest chair and jumped in the pool and when I came back up they were cheering and whistling and I just waved and started swimming laps. They were still talking and just sort of messing around but I could tell they were talking about me and checking me out.

This is when I notice they are a little tipsy, not drunk, I'm not scared of anything bad happening, they were just being a little silly and immature. They moved to the middle of pool and kept watching me do laps so I started doing the backstroke so they could get a better view of my body. I let them run their hands along my body as I went by. This continued for some time. They got out and I noticed they were all hard... I had gotten a group of adult men hard just by looking and light touching, that was a powerful feeling. They must have felt awkward or like they had done something inappropriate and they left. So now I have the whole pool to myself and the wall of windows is in view of a lot of the windows in other buildings. I saw lights on and was like, okay if people see, they see. After I was done swimming I got out and just walked along the windows to air dry. I grabbed the towel and wrapped my hair in it and my robe that had the key in the pocket and I hung the robe over my arm instead of on and headed out of the pool area into the hall naked. There was no one in the hall so I kept going to the elevators and headed up to my room. I was hoping the elevator would stop and some unsuspecting person would see me naked, but no it didn't happen. It was 3:45 in the morning.

*

I attended a Naked Halloween Costume party for Adults only. It was photo free for job reasons. No one was allowed to take photos. It was as naked as you felt comfortable doing. I went as Slave Leia with arm bands, belt (no skirt, no top), choker with a chain and heels, nothing else. Hair done in the braid with the gold pieces. I was the most naked person at the party... It was great. I got a lot of attention and had a few gropes, fondles and stares. One of the gropes was one of the best I have ever had. This large kind of hairy man just grabbed my breasts and begin to massage them and kiss them. His hands knew to squeeze gently and rub in circles. His mouth was warm and wet and felt like heaven. I gave him a damn good blow job in return. I got to represent my nerd side and look absolutely hot. I got a lot of compliments on my body and my red hair.