All Comments on 'Early Morning Escapade'

by Marsev

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too bad the horse didn't beat Gary to the punch.

As turned on as this chick got by watching farm animals fuck, she wouldn't have said no, regardless of who (or what) anonymously entered her from behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oink Oink

Careful honey, playing with pigs cocks,you might end up with swine flu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Strange people out tonight.

I thought Gary was the stallion to start with. Now that would have been a story. But the fact that this animal loving slut is doing this after just one year of marriage? Why is she married? It would be easier to get divorced and fuck Gary and the animals and then at least the husband could find someone he can trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sick

shouldnt be in the mature catagory and should be labled better,sex with animals is sick i dont want to read about it so please lable it better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Short Sheer Nighty

That inspired me to go into my garden in my sheer short nighty for anything from the re-cycling to hanging the washing to waving my other half away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good, Boar needed some too

This was a great story however I was hoping the boar would have his way as well.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
If only !!!

If it only worked that way. Nicely done story. Don't stop writing but,'smelt' is a fish,the correct word is smelled and she laid on the bed. But aside from that a pretty nice story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Once when I was young and single I dashed outside to hang the washing out early one morning in a sheer nightie. As it was only 6am I didnt think rhe old man next door would be about. Shortly afterwards there was a knock on my door and my neighbour was there asking for some milk. I'd forgotten about my attire and he shocked me when he said I had nice tits. Next thing I knew we were on the sofa with his fingers in my pussy and my hand round his cock. For an old man he was rock hard and I climbed on top and rode us both to orgasm. Great memories.

SashiraSashiraover 6 years ago
a teasing start

no idea where u are going with it usually I see some

possible ways 2 go u got me stumped at this early stage. give us a chance to get to know what motivates your main chararcters more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let Gary sire a little one

We need more to let us know how Gary performs when your husband is in the area. Maybe hubby and Gary will both shoot your pussy full of semen. But Gary will be following you about with a big hard cock, ever ready!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The boar was disappointed I am sure. They are so horny.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Should have done the boar as well,,,

BreedMyWife314BreedMyWife3144 months ago

I want our 36 year old single neighbor to do this to my 56 bbw wife Jacki when I go to work! I have been jerking off for a long time now fantasizing about this, and I have told Jacki I want her to let Paul screw her! She is such a cute BBW wife, and she is also a sassy sow in heat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous