Early Relief

Story Info
I remember the day my nipples ached for my boyfriend to suck.
865 words
4.03
36.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up that morning and knew my body was getting ready to menstruate. My clit was itching to be rubbed and my breasts were hard and tight, my nipples aching to be played with. I sighed and went about my day, trying to plan a way for my boyfriend, Sam, to give me some relief.

At noon, Sam called me on his break at the museum. It was perfect timing as I couldn't stand to look at the computer anymore. We chatted around for a bit, not really talking about anything until he mentioned he was getting off early that day. "...Well, I do have one problem I don't have anyone to help me with. Baby, it's a bit embarrassing..."

"Mmmm. What is that?" he asked me, a little bemused.

"Well, you see, my nipples are sore."

"What?" he laughed, incredulous.

"Mhmmm. My boobs feel all tight, and my nipples are just so...hard," I moaned into the phone, "They need someone to suck on them, release the pressure. A nice, beautiful man." I spoke in a small, sexy voice.

"Mmm," he groaned softly in response.

"Yeah, it would... I need someone to make me feel good," I breathed. Almost tickling my ear was the sound of Sam's breath getting louder. "Oh Sam, I'm pinching them, and it hurts so good. I wish you were here to pinch and suck on them."

"I'll be home soon, Baby," he breathed, "I'll be home soon. Can you be in My apartment by 4?"

Throughout the day we sent the usual emoticons, only they got steamer and steamier as the work day rolled to an end. I spent the day getting sex-fancy: waxed, moisturized, did my hair, makeup. I pulled on my dark purple satin wrap-dress. The one that showed so much skin it almost looked like a bathrobe. I neglected a bra and my needy nipples jutted out of the fabric. Then I drove to Sam's house and got there early. I changed the sheets, popped a store bought pie into the oven for the smell, I even brought out two wine options. To finish, I set out stuff for a bubble bath, if we so chose.

I heard the beeps of the door opening, and I ran into the hallway. As soon as Sam and I locked eyes, I smiled at him, unwrapped my dress, and headed into the bedroom. I could hear Sam curse and toss off his shoes behind me. By the time I'd reached the bed, he'd caught up to me. "Oh Sam-Ohh," I whined into his ear, hugging him tightly to give my nipples some relief, "They need sucking so bad. So bad, Baby."

He sat on the bed and pulled me to straddle him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my forehead to his before he moved his jaw and lightly pulled my lower lip between his teeth. I retaliated the heat by wiggling against him, pulling us closer and attempting to suck on his tongue. As we made out Sam ran his fingers down my back before breaking away to bring my right nipple to his mouth. He gave it a gentle lick before sticking the whole thing in his mouth and sucking. God, it felt so good to feel him sucking on my tits. Sam had always had a natural connection to my body, knowing just what I need to skyrocket my pleasure. He emitted a series of deep, vibrating moans for me as he sucked, nibbled, and licked at my tender breasts. And of course, I keened and cried out, grinding my hips to rub my clit against his swiftly rising dick. Juices flowed freely my shaven lips to the point I could feel Sam's wet hair rubbing back. After a few minutes, the pressure below got to be too powerful for me.

"Let me suck your dick," I breathed to Sam.

He shook his head, my nipple between his teeth getting pulled in the process. "I won't last. I want inside you." He moved backward on the bed and together I sat up and on his dick. I was so wet it slipped in. I started grinding faster until I lost my strength and I had to lay down on top of Sam. I moaned continuously in his ear uh uh ahhh as he pumped and humped up into me.

He suddenly pushed me up, squeezing my boobs together. I leaned my head back, panting, and released a high pitched moan. "Baby," I gasped.

"I love your moans," He rotated my boobs, squeezing and releasing. I continued to hump on him. He was making me feel so good, I leaned down and started licking his nipple and biting the skin until my screams overtook me. My upper body bounced backward, my nipples, still wet from Sam's mouth, pointed high at the sky and my hands gripped Sam's knees. My thighs shook as my orgasm overtook the shore. My pussy squeezed Sam's cock so tightly I felt his cum shoot up into my stomach. Panting, I laid down on his chest as my man rolled me to my side, continuing to suck on my nipple.