Early Works - Incest Mode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!"

A scream of ecstasy muffled by the fingers that thrust within her mouth, filling her soul with both their presence and that of the cum that clings to them.

"Oh, Michelle!.. Cum, darling! Cum!"

For the first time ever, Leia watches her daughter climax not from across the sofa or across the seats of their club, but from directly before of her. Her whispered cry is as devoid of motive as it is of anything but delight; but as she gives it, her daughter collapses backwards. She loses her mother's obscene offering as she does so; but as if in recompense her new position tilts her gushing loins further upwards, and when her juices squirt out once more, they do so across the pretty face of the still-young mother who gasps in awe before her.

And thus, quite accidentally, Michelle's cum squirts not only across her mother's face but into her mouth as well; and rather than protest or try to protect herself, Leia instead swallows not just greedily but frantically. Can she drink it all? Can she fill her belly with every last drop of the torrent that sprays from within her daughter's gorgeous pussy? She tries her best; too shocked to think how much easier it would be if she were to close her mouth over its source; but it is more than she can handle. It soaks her face and drenches her hair whenever she tries to swallow; splashes her hanging breasts whenever she looks up to breathe; and the sensation of it both against and within her is more than she can take. She climaxes with her darling then, arching her own back as her pussy gushes her juices as if attempting to copy the woman before her; but like her daughter she clutches her hands to her mouth in a desperate attempt to muffle her cries, and for that reason her climax goes unnoticed by the younger woman.

"Mom... Oh God, Mom... That was so great..."

Michelle. She whimpers and pants quietly. Wipes tears from her eyes and twitches in helpless pleasure as the last waves of her orgasm ripple from her loins to every part of her body. Has she ever climaxed so hard? She finds herself lain prone on her back. Smiles, certain that nothing could compare to what she has just experience; hoping shyly that her mother might have enjoyed her performance.

"Thank you, Mom..."

She looks up then, intent upon gazing at the woman she adores more than any other; and the shock that she feels upon seeing what she has done is as nothing when compared to that that she feels when her mother collapses forward.

"Mom!"

Concern. Fear. Panic. For a moment she struggles desperately to push herself upward; but then she gives a gasp of another kind when, moments after her beloved mother's hands grasp her hips, her mother's cherry-stained mouth finds the still swollen nub of her clitoris.

Part 05...

Their first time.

Her still sensitive clitoris. Her hot and flushed petals. Her sodden and greedily clutching pussy. Her mother uses her fingers, lips, teeth and tongue to worship her; but she is tantalized by more than those alone, though. There is the hair that spills across her helplessly bucking loins, the warmth of her mother's breath between her thighs. The memory of her fingers and the jelly-like blobs of ever-so-slightly sweet sperm that they left behind. The sensations that fill her are more than Michelle can bear; and so she lies dazed and helpless before her mother whilst in return the older woman gropes and gobbles her sex ravenously. She explores her daughter's private place as best she can in the dim glow of the orgies that still play above them; and even though it is nothing like her fantasies, Michelle cries tears of happiness.

"Oh God, Mom, I love you!... Please let me pleasure you!.. Please let me taste you!.."

It feels like an eternity. She whimpers over and over again as her beautiful, chestnut-haired mother ravages her sex; whispering love and gasping lust in equal proportions; but in response her mother merely tightens her grip and renews her voracious attack. It is not merely perverted but incestuous, and yet it sounds nastier than that; for her mother worships her without restraint and with seemingly no concern for the two who sleep in the same room.

She laps between her daughter's long, plump labia with an eagerness that seems almost frantic. Sucks so strongly upon the clitoris that juts flushed and throbbing towards her that it seems at times as if she wants to tear it off. Pounds her fingers into Michelle's obscenely overflowing pussy. Is she trying to wake the two who sleep with them? She seems to fill the room with the harsh, liquid sound of her daughter's sex as if trying to declare their incestuous lust to not just them but the whole world, and a part of Michelle is all-too-willing to let her do so.

But what if it's just lust? What if her passion is, despite appearances, nothing more than a desire to enjoy the body of an attractive partner? What if she is driven solely by her own still-unsatisfied arousal, and will feel nothing but shame and revulsion once a climax has wiped the temporary insanity from her mind? The thoughts fill Michelle's mind even though another orgasm builds with indecent haste between her thighs; and somehow she forces her trembling hands to grasp her mother's hair.

"M-Mom..." her voice is a whisper weakened by fear. "Mom!..Mom!.." she repeats herself. Pushes her thighs together and pulls gently upwards until the beautiful woman between them meets her gaze above the curls of her dark-green bush. "Are...Are you drunk..."

Her voice trails off. Her mouth still open. She realizes that her mother's dark-brown eyes are slightly narrowed. Blinking. Bright with tears. Her cheeks slightly raised. Her mother shakes her heads without hesitation. Takes a deep breath then lifts herself higher as tears spill down her cheeks.

"I'm not... Ilove you, Michelle...I want you..." she whispers her reply. Pauses and grins shyly despite the pussy-juices that glisten upon her nose, mouth and chin, whilst her daughter feels her heart stop within her chest and her eyes burn with tears. "I'm your... Your mother... But I... I've wanted you for so long... Please... Please let me..."

Her words are enough. Michelle has no strength left to talk, but she spreads her thighs in answer, and when her beloved mother beams in tearful delight once more, she grasps her mother's hair without a word.

I love you, Mom...

A thought is all that she can muster; but she wraps her legs about her mother's neck and strokes the hair that feels so soft against her hands.

"I love you, darling..."

She hears a whisper from between her thighs, and either that or the touch that accompanies it is all that she needs, for she climaxes instantly. She sobs in happiness and ecstasy into her desperately clutching hands whilst her back arches once more, bucking and jerking as her orgasm tears through her; and her mother's delight is such that rather than pull back, she ravages her daughter instead. She sucks and slurps relentlessly at the pussy that spasms before her. Strokes and ever-so-tenderly squeezes the nub of flesh above even when Michelle twists and jerks before her in a desperate attempt to escape. She laps at the juices that flow from within her daughter as if her life depends on it, ignoring the other's muffled cries for mercy; and then the younger woman goes limp before her.

"Oh, Darling..."

She whispers the words with her forehead against her daughter's full mound; her tears falling to trickle between thigh and sodden labia; and then she grins devilishly once more. Does she have time? Can she finish before her beautiful daughter awakens? She breathes in deeply, savouring the wonderful scent of the younger woman's arousal; and then she once more sets about the task of lapping up every drop of her daughter's clear juices.

Part 06...

A tender kiss. A kiss that is full of adoration, but also at the same time coloured with mischief. Michelle feels a loving touch upon her lips in the brief moments between sleep and full consciousness. Feels teeth close gently upon them, squeezing and pulling before retreating; and then a tongue that traces their plump curves before pressing gently but insistently between them.

"Rachelle?.." she smiles. Opens her mouth to accept the gently exploring tongue. Moans quietly before sucking upon it. It's ever so-slightly-sweet. Ever-so-slightly salty. A touch tart as well. Rachelle's or her own? She grins. Caresses her sister's tongue with her own. Raises her arms to embrace her darling baby sister as she seeks to ease her tongue past the lips that are not unexpectedly closed. A drink awaits. Cum, or perhaps pee? She grins. It wouldn't be unexpected if her sister was trying to trick her in some way. Wouldn't be unexpected if she had licked a finger fresh from her pussy after taking a mouthful of wine or even coffee. She tilts her head backward and opens her mouth to accept her usual morning gift.

"Please give it to me, honey..."

A mischievous giggle. She wants it. Wants to let her baby sister know that she wantsher. She's eager, but she waits patiently, well aware that her sister will take as long as she wants; and it is only during those moments of anticipation that she realizes that the body about which her arms have closed is too padded to be her sister's. It's like her own rather than Rachelle's, slim but not slender; and when she runs her hands down to the gentle rise of the buttocks she finds that it is also that of someone taller than her sister but shorter than herself. Cristal? No. Even forgetting the fact that she's just as slim as Rachelle, the breasts that brush against her own are too plump.

A girlfriend from college? Perhaps one of the women from the Club? She feels an instant of panic that she might have revealed her incestuous relationship with her sister; but the thought brings with it a memory, and with that memory comes a realization that seems too wonderful to be believable. She opens her eyes with a start, but she has accepted her dream as reality even before she sees her mother's moist brown eyes bright with love and desire above her.

"Oh Mom!I love -" she gasps out loud, forgetting the two who sleep with them, but her mother's lips are upon hers almost immediately. The flood of cum and saliva that the older woman releases into her mouth is enough to silence her, whilst the tongue that follows wipes out even the thought of any questions.

Finally. She responds without hesitation. Pushes upward against her beautiful mother with a passion born not just of desire but of relief as well.Finally her dream has come true. She grasps her mother's buttocks in a fog of lust and desire. Strokes and gropes and kneads them as she crushes her lips against the cherry-red ones that push down against and open up before her. She meets her mother's tongue with her own, and they dance and duel in a sea of cum and saliva whilst their owners gasp and groan in quiet passion.

Oh Mom... I love you...

Mom. The woman from whose body she came. Who raised her. Who showed her nothing but love and kindness. Whose pussy-juice drips and dribbles onto her bush before trickling downward between her thighs and over her sex. She moans as her mother pushes herself upward above her. Stares at her with eyes bright with lust. Face flushed and lips glistening as a thin rope of girl-cum stretches between them. Back arching to thrust her copious, brown-tipped breasts up against the smaller but still ample pair that hang down to yield against her. Fingers digging into the smooth, soft buttocks as their hairy mons crush together, thrusting and rubbing gently together as if desperate to penetrate and be penetrated by that which presses against them.

"Mom..."

She gurgles about the liquid that swirls within her mouth. Her cum? Her mother's? She's sure that it's at least mostly her own, but she doesn't care, for all that matters is that it is a gift from the beautiful woman knelt above her. She savours its taste one last time then swallows it before opening her mouth wide, displaying its absence upon her tongue mischievously before giving a grin as devilish as any that her mother or sister have shown.

"I wantyours, Mom..." she pauses breathlessly, her breast heaving, her hips moving with determined urgency, "I want yourfucking cunt-juice, Mom."

Her mother's eyes go wide, and then they giggle together before she grins and nods her head.

"I want to give it to you, darling!.."

Her mother's face is just as flushed. Her gaze just as intense, her eyes just as hungry. She brushes herself against her daughter's youthful breasts. Lowers herself slightly to drag her stiff, jutting teats across the tanned flesh as Michelle's scratch at her breasts in turn; her firm, flat mons against Michelle's jungle of dark green hair and the plump mound beneath it.

"Oh God, I've wanted to fuck you forso long!.."

A whimper of desire as she bows her head to kiss her daughter's cheeks. To lick first her chin and then her full lips; her eyes fluttering in pleasure, her breathing ragged, her pussy so sodden and overflowing that to her daughter it feels almost as if she has wet herself. Their mutual desire to fuck each other senseless needs no words to be understood, but she offers them anyway; and then she once more arches her back as much as she can even though her arms tremble with effort. Guides the plump, round bud of flesh at the tip of her labia to the start of the crease in her daughter's mound. Shudders and whimpers as coarse green hair clutches and scrapes at the centre of her pleasure.

"Thenfuck me, Mom!" Michelle tightens her grasp upon her mother's buttocks as she speaks, holding her still for a moment before pulling her forward once more as she pushes her own hips downward. "Fuck me, or bugger me, or whip me; I don't care so long as it'syou, Mom!.." she pauses once more, and despite the crimson upon her cheeks, her blush deepens even further. "But please,let me go down on you first..."

Part 07...

Her large blue eyes alight with both mischief and wonder, Rachelle lies curled up on her side in a foetal position; her knees against her still-humble breasts, the thumb of her left hand between her lips, the fingers of her right busy between her thighs. How long will she have to wait until they notice that Timothy's cock has risen once more? How long until her darling mother realizes that she can act out at least a part of the fantasy that she whispered to Timothy as he fucked her in the gazebo that night, unaware that her youngest daughter had installed a web-cam of her own? How long until she realizes that she can guide Michelle into sitting upon her handsome lover's lap so that his long, fat cock thrusts deep inside her. That she can finally suck upon her eldest daughter's ample breasts and stroke her hard clitoris as she bounces up and down upon him. Can get to admire the look of delight and contentment upon her eldest daughter's face as his seed floods into her belly.

She grins at the thought. Strokes herself gently as Michelle lies on her front, worshipping their mother's sex with her fingers and tongue; her own sex forgotten but perfectly displayed in all of its wetly glistening glory. Should she join the two of them in order to go down on Michelle? Should she worship that beautiful anus before lowering her face to the even more breathtakingly wonderful pussy? Or perhaps her Mom's tits and their so-tempting dark-brown teats? She flushes, helpless to stop herself from remembering the taste and feel of her sister's pussy upon her tongue. Pauses her fingers and bites down upon her thumb as she struggles to avoid bringing herself to a climax whilst a tiny orgasm ripples through her young body.

Has the threat passed? She grins. Remembers that she has to wait. That she can't join them until her Mom climaxes whilst sandwiched between both Michelle and Timothy. There must be no way that she can deny her true nature. No way she can pretend that she's anything other than their slut. No way she can protest when her youngest daughter kneels before her and demands -

Oh Mom!.. Oh Michelle!..

She climaxes despite her intentions. Shudders and whimpers as wave after wave of pleasure shoots from her clitoris to every part of her body. Did they notice? Did they hear? She covers her mouth with both hands to mask the noise of her ragged panting whilst she catches her breath. Opens her eyes as soon as she can. No. She grins wickedly once more. Watches the sister that she idolizes kneel over the mother that she adores. Licks her lips as the two bury their faces between each other's thighs; hips shivering and bodies trembling as they clutch at each other's buttocks; the wet sounds of their mutual adoration obscene but also wonderful.

And Timothy? She lifts her head slightly. Gazes over and past the two ravenously feasting women. He looks so peaceful from the waist upwards, but below that he's still rock hard. Still awe-inspiring. His cock all-but vertical and glistening wetly, streaked by trickles of clear pre-cum and spattered by blobs of white sperm. The swollen head a blob of darkness atop the pale and gentle curve of his shaft. She smiles. Approves of his reaction to the two women who make love beside him, entirely unaware of the fact that he can hear everything that they do and say.

No matter what happens, you have to just lie there as if you're sleeping until I tell you that you can wake up.

Does he regret allowing her to use Automa on him? Does he wish that he could take her mother and sister right then and there, rather than have to wait for the conditions of her mother's fantasy to be met? No. She blushes. Feels her heart race. Has no doubt whatsoever that regardless of how much he must ache in arousal, he will feel nothing but delight at the joy with which her mother and sister make love.

Oh! Oh Mom...

She stifles a giggle. Bites her lip as her mother cums. Watches in fascination as she shudders and listens in delight to the cries of pleasure that she muffles against her daughter's hairy mound. Will Michelle release her? She grins knowingly.No way. Not after her earlier treatment. She sucks her thumb once more. Stares as her green-haired idol clamps her mouth about their mother's slit before stroking the wonderfully round clit mercilessly; too awed to notice when her free hand drops once more to her shaven and hairless mound. Licks her lips in a daze of desire and envy as her sister's urgent swallowing shows how copious their mother's ejaculation is.

Oh God... Please save some for me!

Her mother's climax seems to go on forever. Her graceful body jerking helplessly. Her cries gaining in both desperation and volume despite the flesh into which they are uttered. Her hands tensing helplessly against Michelle's buttocks before falling in limp resignation to the floor beside the other's legs. Michelle's giggle accompanied by an arc of gold that gushes from between her thighs.

"Oh God... Oh, Darling!.. I warned you!.."

A whisper almost masked by the sound of her pee splashing across the floor.

"You think I care, Mom?.. Anyway,this is what you call being a bitch..."

And then the sound of a second stream splashing not across the floor, but against Leia's upturned face. She squeals out loud, closing her eyes in instinctive shock whilst Michelle giggles above her; then opens them once more and stares in rapt fascination.

"God, let me know next time!"

They giggle together then; stroking and watching the other's gushing pussy as Rachelle watches entranced. Will they go down on each other again? Will they drink from each other as Michelle and her have done so often? She gropes her mound without noticing; more than ready to watch anything that they might do; but to her surprise her mother and sister do nothing more. They just watch until their streams have diminished to nothing more than a trickle; and even then they limit themselves to just a few loving kisses before Leia breaks the relative silence.