Early Works - Incest Mode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ysoi
Ysoi
70 Followers

"Have you noticed?..."

Her voice is a whisper, but her words cause Rachelle's heart to leap within her chest, and she stiffens where she lies.

"I couldn't not notice!" her sister giggles quietly, "He's hard again."

Ah.

"Then... Do you want him?.. I... I'd be willing... No... Iwant to share him with you, darling..."

A moment of silence that seems to take an age. Her sister moves to one side then turns to face their mother before replying with a whisper just as hesitant as that to which she responds.

"With...With Rachelle as well?"

"God yes!" their mother giggles as she nods her head, then smiles. "If... If she likes men, and if she doesn't mind... I could spend the rest of my life just fucking and sucking everyone in this room."

"Starting withhim?"

"Yeah."

Dad.

Rachelle smiles. Watches as the two beautiful and naked women giggle then kiss once more. Will he give in? She touches her clitoris gently. Traces a circle about it as her sister helps their mother to her feet. Will Timothy break his side of the bargain and ruin her surprise by speaking up now? She swallows. Feels certain that he won't but can't help but feel a certain amount of anxiety.Dad. He couldn't help himself, could he. She watches as Michelle helps their mother to kneel just beyond his head, his face between her thighs. Holds her breath as her beautiful, bosomy sister kneels down over his lap; her fingers grasping his cock and aiming it towards her slowly descending pussy; her eyes locked with their mother's.

Should she have used the Automa for real, rather than just give him sugar? Will his conscience cause him to speak up even though his arousal hadn't, or might he be able to keep his word regardless of how much he had protested?

"Oh!.. He... He's sobig, Mom!.."

"Oh God!..Do you think I don't know? You'll get used to it, darling... You're so beautiful on top of him... So hot..."

A breathless sigh and a whisper of awe.

Oh...

She swallows. Grins. Stares as her sister's pussy parts about and then slides slowly down Timothy's rigid shaft. He had her worried. She grins even more as her sister starts to move up and down. Blushes happily as the two women lean forward to kiss and embrace as Michelle whimpers in pleasure. How long until his sperm spurts into her darling sister's belly? She strokes her clitoris gently, certain that it won't take long. Satisfied that she was right to trust him.

Why couldn't he have waited then? Why did he have to make her think that he would give away their secret? She curls a finger into her sodden pussy as she ponders how she will punish him. Should he make him wait even longer? Perhaps spank or whip him afterwards? She bites her thumb in delight. Strokes the front from inside as the obscene but wonderful sound of her sister's pussy sucking greedily at Timothy's cock fills the room. How will they react when they learn the truth? She closes her eyes. Works her finger inside herself in time with her sister's thrusting. His cock? She blushes. Imagines his spunk pouring into her. His eyes meeting hers as she climaxes above him. The look of delight upon her mother's and sister's faces when he reveals that the man who wanted to become their lover and her father is the same man who was forced to leave them all those years ago. Who gave away a life with them in order to work off a debt unfairly foisted upon him, rather than risk their safety.

"I love you, Dad..."

===============

As always, if you've read this far then I thank and congratulate you! :)

If you liked it,please remember to vote! :)

m(_ _)m

Finally, although this is an old story, if you have any suggestions reference style then I would be grateful to hear them. m(_ _)m

Ysoi

Ysoi
Ysoi
70 Followers