Earning a Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good? I've only had experience with one of these before." Dia looked worried.

"Incredible."

Dia grinned and went back to work. Wade was mesmerized by the peeks of her swaying breasts as the woman seemed to use every muscle to get in on the blowjob. It was only a few minutes for the urge to release to grow inside Wade.

Wade smacked her shoulder desperately, as she pointed her vision toward her task instead of remaining on his eyes. "I'm close," He croaked, as he fought against the release.

"That's the point of a blowjob unless you've been doing it wrong," Dia teased, but didn't slack the pressure with her hands.

"I just... wanted... ernk!" Wade couldn't finish his sentence as an electric signal roared from his spine back to his crotch as sperm lanced out. Dia didn't stop bobbing as she drained him. Slight pressure on his balls urged a more fervent emptying of his testicles. "Gah! Errnn! Unh! Unh!" he yelped, through clenched teeth.

The sensations and releases came like rolling thunder in an epic storm. Each rumble became more emphatic as he sprayed more semen into the waiting mouth of the woman who owned his heart. Memories of blowjobs past were never this good. A dozen launches happened with increased energy in each before the orgasm petered out.

Dia smiled and swallowed, then went about licking and sucking every bit of leftover sperm. Wade's fist gripped the leather couch as he was too sensitive after that epic release.

"I just wanted to warn you," he got out as he caught his breath.

"Such a gentleman," Dia beamed, as she picked up her wineglass and chased the sperm with merlot. She pounced and locked lips with him after a couple of greedy quaffs. The kiss tasted of merlot and a hint of Wade's slightly salty release. "Wanna put on a movie while you recharge?"

"Nope," Wade answered, embracing her and rolling them over. "I need my own taste of you, Dia."

"You don't have to..." Dia had sorrow and embarrassment in her plea.

"No, but I want to." Wade smiled, and came in for another kiss. He could think of no better way to spend a few minutes recharging than making Dia feel an iota as good as she made him feel.

"Are you sure? Chet never... No one has ever..." Dia blushed, and looked away.

"What?"

"He thought it was gross."

"He's an idiot," Wade declared. "He missed out on so much fun." He twisted the pair perpendicularly across the couch and clutched either side of her warm tights. "Wait." With a twist of his body, he grabbed the remote and started the gas-powered fireplace in the corner of the room. "I'd hate for you to get cold without these."

"Don't think that's going to be a problem." Dia grinned, and Wade's heart zoomed. Even after seeing more of the gorgeous young woman, it was still his favorite physical feature. "Someone is making me hot."

"Good." Wade had to pause his advances to make out with the beauty again. It was too damn addictive to pass up.

"I'm going to need more of this, Wade," Dia said, with a sincere twinkle in her now-burning brown eyes.

"Good." Wade felt like a broken record, but he was too busy dreaming of more time with this incredible woman. He gripped the dark-color fabric resting at the top of her hips and pulled as Dia raised her ass just enough for him to pull the tights over her shapely bottom. As Wade tugged, a pair of lacy pink panties came along for the ride.

Dia's golden-brown skin was exquisite, and every further millimeter revealed, only added to Wade's obsession. Soon, the woman who had subsumed all his spare thought cycles was wearing only a pair of thick socks.

"Leave those on. My tootsies get cold even when you heat me up."

"Yes, ma'am," Wade acknowledged, as he stared. Dia's legs were long, waxed, and toned. He had no idea how she stayed in fantastic shape with as little free time as she had. Probably all the running around she does at the taqueria. His hands glided up the smooth skin as he planted kisses on his way up.

"You don't have to." Dia's words were meek and plaintive.

"Yes, I do. It's one of my favorite things. You'd better get used to it if we're going to date. We're going to date, right?"

"We better. I don't give it up for just anyone." The winning smile flashed again.

"Lucky me."

"We deserve a little of the good stuff occasionally."

Dia's pussy was begging to be devoured. The labia were the same dark color as her incredible, suckable nipples. Waxed bare was a look Wade hadn't experienced in his love life. He'd seen the appearance in porn, of course. It was popular, but his previous girlfriends had never been trendy.

A shimmer of honeyed excitement highlighted the lips. After kissing her inner thighs, Wade struck his goal as he sampled her dripping nectar. "Delicious." He smiled as a finger slid into her tight womanhood.

"Mmm..." Dia sighed, as she toyed with her ample bosom.

Wade tucked in as he drove his tongue between her inviting folds, sucking up the flowing nectar. Dia was delicious, but he expected no less from the woman who had stolen his heart. His tongue caressed her shrouded pearl and got a seductive moan in reply.

Dia - That same time

Dia had only been with a single man. She'd heard from girlfriends how amazing oral sex felt, but Chet's vehement reaction when she had begged him to try had broken her. Getting told that it was gross long enough made her believe the man. Wade was making a meal of hers and smiling the whole time.

"Oh!" Dia moaned. She'd for so long kept herself muted when having sex. Before she gave birth, she'd been free to express herself. Then again, sex itself had been rare once Fredo was born. Chet's drinking slowly got worse as he tried to relax after long nights at the restaurant and early mornings with a baby that took so long to settle into a sleep schedule.

Wade's tongue explored and frolicked between her labia. He would dip deeply into the vagina with his fingers and mighty tongue, lapping up plentiful helpings of the nectar that was flowing from Dia. She hadn't been this turned on in years.

Chet had fingered her before, though that was more prominent before they had gone all the way. He enjoyed getting blowjobs, and Dia enjoyed the power she had over a man as she sucked his cock. He could be forceful and thrust into her while she worked, but even then, Dia savored making him cum when she wanted to, not when he thought he should.

When Dia got fingered by Chet, he always went to wash off his hands after he finished. He rarely made her cum, though it felt good. His heart was never in it. He had prided himself in making her orgasm with his cock, but never really learned how she worked without his cock in her pussy.

"You're delicious, Dia. You want a taste?" Wade smiled from between her legs. There was incredible honesty in those gorgeous blue eyes.

"Are you sure?" Chet had to be right about me tasting bad, right? Her ex's vehement reaction to her excitement made Dia reticent to taste herself. Wade seems sincere.

"Only if you want to. I'll hog all this nectar to myself." Wade went back to work, driving his tongue deep into her vagina. His fingers and agile tongue were making an absolute symphony in her womanhood.

"Oh!" Dia couldn't help but moan, as Wade played. Cunnilingus was incredible. "Nectar?"

"What else would you call what is flowing from your beautiful flower?"

"Lady drool?"

"Nah, doesn't suit it. It's not sweet like nectar seems to be, though. It is delectable." Wade's finger got faster as his tongue slipped deeper into Dia's folds. It felt incredible. "Here, have a soupçon of Dia." Wade came up to kiss her.

The added taste on Wade's lips was savory and unmissable. It wasn't sweet, as she had heard it described by friends in the past. More importantly, it was tasty and addictive on Wade's lips. "Soupçon? I'm supposed to be the one with the vocabulary, and you have incredible math and science skills."

"No pigeonholing me," Wade teased. "Trying to keep up with an incredible woman, Dia. So?"

"Good. I don't know what I expected, but it was delightful." Dia grinned between kisses. Wade's busy fingers never slacked on their duties in her vagina. "Yes!" The need to bellow out and break the make-out session overtook her. "It looks like you've had enough time to recharge." Dia pointed at his erection.

"Soon enough, I need more." Wade declared as his lips fell down her body. He took a meandering route down her form, investigating her collarbone, breasts, hips, and thighs before finally zeroing back in on his target.

Wade gleefully put everything into pleasing her. Fingers reciprocated and sought how to bring her the most pleasure. It was as if someone had given him a map of the most susceptible portions of her body as he worked. Moans, shouts, and yells proliferated through the apartment. Dia was thankful for his apparently thick walls between units.

Dia was ill-prepared for the sensation when his lips encircled her clit. Chet had known of its existence, but rarely took the time to give her the attention she craved. Wade's lips encircled the nub as his tongue slashed across the nerves. Dia gave it plenty of attention when she was masturbating, but a lover toying with it like a conductor was novel.

"Ohh!" Dia yelled as sensation flooded through her. The next strike, a light sucking over her clitoris, caused her body to explode as she dove deliriously into orgasm. Her back arched as she screamed an unintelligible salsa of lightly related syllables. Her whole body was enshrouded with pleasure. "YESSssssss," hissed from her lips as Wade magically elongated the orgasm. There was nothing quick or subtle as her body twisted and turned in delight.

When Dia finally finished her orbital tour of bliss and crashed back to Earth, Wade was waiting to meet her lips. The taste of nectar on his lips was far more than a hint of her flavor and was incredible. Nothing about it was gross or unpalatable.

"That sounded like fun." Wade's proud smile was well-earned.

"That was... I have no words."

"The great Dia, robbed of her vocabulary?" Wade smirked. "I must be on the right track."

"Condoms and a bed. I don't know how often I'll get a chance to be this boisterous, Wade."

"I think I can handle this." Wade stood and offered her a hand up.

"I don't know, it's a perfect pussy." Dia winked and then slapped his butt, as she sped toward his bedroom, purse in hand, so she could keep her cell phone close. The confidence was faux, but the thought of more sex with Wade intoxicated her.

Dia used her head start, and Wade's pit stop to get condoms, judiciously. After flipping on the lights, she propped herself up on his pillows and brought a leg up seductively. Running her fingers through her curly hair, Dia smiled at her image in the mirror on the dresser. This felt right. Wade already meant so much to Dia, and his incredible oral skills were going to have her addicted to stealing away at any available minute.

"My god..." Wade's jaw dropped as if the image of Dia spellbound him when he stepped into the bedroom. There was already a thin, pink sheath atop his cock, as it bobbed with every step.

In response to his reaction, Dia brought up her legs and spread wide, inviting him to enter. Wade came in for a long kiss as he held his bulk off her body.

"Go slow, Wade. I..." Dia stuttered.

"If you're not ready. That's okay." Wade's sincerity returned as he sat up.

"It's not that..." Dia looked away, a little embarrassed. "I've only ever been with one guy, and you're much bigger." She was giving away too much about Chet for her liking. "I want this." Dia shook her head. "No, that's too feeble a statement. I need this, Wade. Just go slow until I'm warmed up."

"Of course. I never want to hurt you, Dia. You mean too much to me. Tap me here if I go too fast and you don't want to say anything." Wade slapped his right bicep.

"Okay." Dia nodded, then pulled him in for another kiss. His chest against her felt right like it belonged there.

Wade's cock already felt large as he slid the tip through her excitement, coating the condom in more of her nectar. "Ready?"

"Uh-huh." Dia nodded.

In a single moment, Dia went from only having sex with one man to being penetrated by another far-better cock. Her pussy stretched as he slowly invaded her, pushing out her limits. Nerves that never got in on the joyful chorus within her were belting out their voices. Wade's eyes stayed fixed on hers as he never stopped but used a leisurely pace.

"Oh!" burst from Dia's lips as Wade went deeper than Chet. There was still more to enter and stretch her beyond her previous limits. There was nothing painful, only bliss. Wade landed a volley of kisses as he briefly retracted and returned a little deeper.

After several methodical thrusts, Wade leaned away from her lips. "That's all of me. Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay," Dia said, with a smile. "Your cock is far better than okay. Stupendous, amazing, maybe. Oh!" Wade kept moving in her vagina. "But okay is far too piddly a word for it!"

"Good, I have similar thoughts on your pussy, Dia." A flurry of kisses presaged a slowly escalating speed as they felt each other out. Sex with Wade was going to be incredible.

542 - That same time

"That looks like a win! And you have nearly two months to spare!" Angela kissed him on the cheek.

"It's just sex so far." 542 shook his head. "They're falling for each other, but I don't think they will declare anything for a while."

"Are you sure, babe?" Angela rarely questioned 542's research.

"Unfortunately." He sighed loudly. "It's about to get really rough. There's a fifty-fifty chance this is going to fall apart tonight."

"What happens?"

"We'll see if he's taking the lessons he learned from his therapist seriously, or if anger gets the best of him. I just hope the guys from Wrath don't think this is a good time to amplify their power." 542's finger slid along a tangled strand of possibility on his notebook.

"I have connections. I can at least make it a fair trial for our boy."

"That would help immensely. It will be a rocky couple of months, and the only tangle that gets them through will be perilously thin, but if they don't confess their love by Valentine's Day, it may be impossible before negative outcomes."

"We discussed one of those. Are all the bad outcomes of him getting sick again?"

"No, though that's common. Without a reliable partner, I don't know that the taqueria will survive this." 542's finger traced down another thick curve of potentiality. "If that happens, he doesn't get a chance to live up to his potential." 542 pointed to another line representing another life from the central pair he was watching. "And she's never born."

"Oh my, look at those two's timelines!" One of the two lines intertwined with the main couple was faint, but was destined for greatness. "You think a little inspiration for him might make this more likely than a coin flip?"

"It might, but tonight's not the only obstacle."

"We'll take them as they come, my love. One fight at a time." Angela kissed his cheek. "You got this."

Wade - A few minutes later

"Holy fuck..." Dia gasped, as her eyes opened. Both hands looped around Wade's neck as she pulled herself up and him down to meet her lips. The sensation of the dreamy woman cumming on his cock was indelibly etched in his sensory memory. "I'm going to need more helpings of that, Wade."

"I don't think you'll have any issues requesting that." Wade grinned between rounds of kisses. How the woman could passionately make out and keep using her pelvic muscles in such an intriguing way was a wonder.

"Get up. I wanna take him for a ride." Dia's lips curled into a devilish smile.

"Yes, ma'am." Wade nodded, but had to come in for one more kiss before he complied. Moving to the bedroom and his king-size bed was a fantastic idea from the goddess. He was having a hard time conceiving that this wasn't a hallucination coming springing out of his dreams.

Wade looked down to watch in amazement, as his condom-coated cock pulled free of Dia's tight embrace. Her excitement was evident in the thick sheen ensconcing the organ. He could only stare, as Dia hopped to her feet and pointed at the spot she wanted him to recline on the bed. The enchanting woman did a spin on her heels with a giant grin on her comely face.

Dia straddled him and then came in for an assault of kisses.

**Bling-da-deedle-da-bling** yelled out from Dia's purse on the nightstand.

"Shit. That's my parents, an emergency at the restaurant, or Fredo. They're the only ones that pass through the Do Not Disturb." She leaped to her feet and rushed over to see who was calling. "What's wrong, Mijo?"

Dia looked scared as she started pacing around the room. Wade worked the condom off his cock, as he was sure that the fun for tonight was over. If he was mistaken, there were other condoms.

"Acting strangely? Where's your Grammy and Pop-Pop?" Dia looked panicked. "No, I'll come pick you up. Stay in your room until I get there, okay? I love you, Mijo. I'll be there as fast as I can."

"What's wrong?"

"Chet's acting funny. Fredo's grandparents went to bed, and I think Chet got into the liquor cabinet."

"Fuck..." Wade didn't know what to say. "Let me drive you over there."

"You don't have to do that. The taqueria is a couple of blocks away. I'll just pop over and grab the catering truck. They texted me when they dropped it off at the café."

"You had a couple of wines, and that'll take longer." Wade walked out of his room toward the dryer where his hoodie and pants would still be, as someone had distracted him from folding clothes.

"You don't have to." Dia was speeding through the apartment, finding her dress and throwing it over her head as she located her bright-white tennis shoes.

"Yes, I do. Who told me about it being too late to not worry about them?" Wade quickly pulled on his pants and his hoodie.

"Not going to argue."

"Besides, I want to date all of you, Dia, and a sizeable portion of you is a kickass mom. Wait, you want to date, right?"

"After tonight, you're going to be lucky I'm not stalking you to get another go at that cock." Dia's smile looked forced, as she threw her purse over her shoulder. "And your tongue!"

"That would be great." Wade grinned and kissed Dia before they ran out the door. In his rush, he nearly forgot his keys, but being unable to lock his front door was a giveaway.

They were in Wade's SUV, speeding across town toward Fredo's grandparents' in only a few minutes. Dia toyed with her keychain and tapped her foot nervously as they drove. It took Wade back to the anxious woman in the waiting room a few months ago. She'd taken a ride-share to drop off Fredo earlier, as her restaurant used the catering van for a holiday party across town.

Chet was in no mood to relinquish custody over Alfredo when they arrived. "The court says I get to watch him at least a few times a month when I'm home." He slurred his words and reeked of rum.

"The court also says that you can't drink," Dia stated, sternly. "We can call the cops if you'd like." Fredo was clutching her hand and a stuffed puppy.

"Take him to the car. I'll talk to Chet." Wade handed off the keys, as he physically blocked the hulking man from intervening in the rescue. The man had been a basketball center and tight end in high school. He might have been double Wade's illness-shrunken mass.

"What are you doing here?" Chet yelled at Wade from a foot away, as he clenched his fists.

"Come on, man. Don't do this in front of Fredo," Wade pleaded. He was carefully not showing the anger that was gripping him.

"It's the holidays. Can't I let loose a little?"

"You had your son for one night, Chet. Couldn't you hold off for a couple of days?"

1...34567...14