Earning a Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dia's heart slammed in her chest like a beautiful bass beat underpinning her orgasm. Her breasts felt incredible on his chest, but it was that thundering heartbeat that was an epic duet with his own, that Wade would have etched deep in his memory.

"Happy New Year!" Wade cheered as Dia's eyes finally opened again.

"Very happy." Dia kissed him furiously. The passion hadn't been relieved by the orgasm but amplified. "You wanna drive a minute while I salvage some of my energy." Dia spilled off him and lay on the bed.

"Sort of." Wade lowered himself over Dia and collected more kisses.

"Sort of?" Dia parroted with a question mark when there was an opening.

"I need a minute, too, or I'm going to finish."

"That's kinda the point." Dia grinned. It was dopey and half-inebriated by the orgasm.

"Not good enough. Besides, I need a snack." Wade didn't wait for a retort, as he kissed down her taut body. Time had been incredibly kind to the woman's form. She'd filled out in the right places since they were eighteen, more than a dozen years ago. There was a pause to further investigate Dia's choice of belly button jewelry, and kiss around it to drive her mad.

"Careful with the clitty. She needs a minute to recover," Dia warned, as Wade kissed her inner thigh.

"Noted." Wade collected a helping of her nectar and savored her taste.

"Mmm, how's it feel to no longer be a virgin?" Dia's eyes danced as she smirked.

"Umm..." Wade slid a finger into her pussy. "I've had sex with a few women before, Dia."

"Have you? How many?" Dia employed a teasing tone.

"You make six." Wade grinned up before lapping at her flower. "Besides, I remember hooking up with you a few times too."

"I mean, we got real close, but it was all simulated sex."

"How do you figure?" Wade paused his licking but not his fingers.

"Did your penis make direct contact with their vaginas?" Dia's smile got wider.

"No, this was the first time without a condom. You did say honesty was sexy."

"It is." Dia giggled. She was having too much fun with this. "You were just a very experienced virgin."

"Indescribably incredible to answer your query."

"Yay!"

"Now, if you'll quit distracting me." Wade tucked back into his meal.

Dia was wetter than a week ago, which Wade wouldn't have believed possible without experience. He made laps around her labia. He flickered and danced around her for a few minutes before cautiously rolling the cartilage of his nose across her clit to feel out if it was still oversensitive. The timbre of her moan let him know that Wade was making the correct strike.

One finger was joined by a second as Wade picked up speed. Dia's long, stocking-covered legs seemed to ratchet up and out a little more as her moans intensified. Sex with her was already the best he had ever experienced, and Wade needed to hold up his end of the bargain.

Teasing for a few more minutes, Wade kept barely grazing over her clitoris to pull more moans from the goddess. Once he felt satisfied that he was only going to drive her more insane and couldn't stack more pleasure into her next orgasm, Wade went for the kill. He wrapped his lips around her nub and battered at the nerves with a flickering tongue like a delicate speed bag. Between lashes, he slowly sucked harder.

"Oh! Right! There!" Dia gulped, as her torso curled up to watch.

Wade intensified his fingers, and the suction until the screams and moans reached a cacophony.

"Fffffff... Ffffff!" Dia's moans lost their form as her hips pressed her womanhood into Wade's lips. "Oooohhhh!" she cooed, as her vagina started to pulse around his fingers.

Sitting up to watch, Wade smiled as Dia fell back into the bed and screamed. Her back arched as she kneaded her tits with both her hands. Her ass rose and fell off the bed as her legs vibrated and toes curled hard enough that Wade could see her canvas shoes distort to contain them.

This orgasm didn't wrack her body as long as the previous one did, but it had every appearance of being just as robust. This was like an earthquake that was one big shudder, instead of the long, rolling rumble of the last one.

"Happy... New... Year..." Dia got out in three gulps of air.

"That's my line." Wade met her lips.

"We can both enjoy the year. Now, I need cock!" Dia was insatiable. "Up! I know you want to see my ass." She smiled as Wade complied. She wiggled to the side of the bed and then bent over the mattress.

"I can handle that," Wade said confidently as he stepped behind her.

"Can you?" Dia smirked over her shoulder and wiggled her magnificent round butt. Her nectar invited Wade closer, as it dripped from her pussy and gleamed in the soft light of the room.

"Uh-huh." Wade grabbed her hips and erased that smirk with a single, deep thrust.

"Mmm!" Dia yelled, pushing back against him to meet the thrusts.

No other vagina could compare to Dia's crushing sheath. Her muscles rippled around him, as he pushed deeply and used the entire length of his shaft. Both hands wrapped around her hips to keep on target. The sound of their clapping bodies overtook Dia's moans for the moment.

"How are we this good at this?" Dia questioned, a few minutes later, as Wade had to catch his breath.

"We fit together, right?" Wade leaned over and placed a finger under her chin. Kissing her was tricky in this position, but a necessary outlet for their passion.

Sweat made Wade look like he'd coated himself in massage oil and made Dia's cinnamon skin glow. Her eyes often met his in the reflection on the dresser across the room. She was freaky in a way that turned everything up to the next level. Faster, their bodies moved in rhythm, the action rising and falling in waves.

"I'm getting close," Wade had to warn her after a few minutes. The reprieve from oral sex could only buy so much time with the astounding woman he was partnered with.

"Stop. Stop. Stop." Dia held up a hand.

"Okay." Wade pulled free from her embrace.

"I wanna see your face when I win."

"Win? How do you figure? I've already made you climax twice."

"We'll see if you think that when I make you cum." Dia flopped back on the bed, pulling off her shoes and spreading her legs.

"I like a challenge." Wade came in for a kiss, relishing a brief break. He needed to make her orgasm once more before he could finally let go.

"Then fuck me, Wade!" Dia demanded.

Wade didn't respond verbally, as he aligned himself and plunged into her. The availability of kisses and a more straightforward reading of Dia's expressions gave Wade something to concentrate on, instead of his rising need for release.

Dia and Wade's bodies got into a perfect rhythm once more. She was anything but passive as her arms pulled Wade close. Her fingernails occasionally bit into the flesh of his back and shoulders whenever Wade did what she liked. She was spurring him into more intense strokes.

Dia - A Little Later

"I'm... Close... Dia!" Wade struggled to announce as their fervent sex had him out of breath.

"So... AM! I..." Dia contended with her rising need to orgasm. "Don't you dare pull out! Cum with me! Cum with ME!"

One of his hands explored her breasts as the opposite gripped her hip for leverage. Dia shamelessly circled her clit to touch off the explosive climax that was steaming down the tracks like a runaway freight train. Dia met every foray into her pussy with a cant of her hips to drive him deeper into her vagina.

"Last... warning!"

"Fill my pussy!" Dia ordered.

"Errn!" Wade forced his unintelligible words through clenched teeth.

A blast of heat filled Dia's womb like one of the fireworks unleashed at midnight. His hips didn't falter as his cock flung sperm into her vagina. It only took two of those strokes to catapult Dia into her own bliss.

"OHH!" Dia's screams braided with Wade's, as they screamed into the massive suite. Her legs clenched into Wade's hips hard as her legs shook. She writhed beneath Wade as her back arched, and a slurry of cascading moans slipped out of her throat. This climax was one hell of a way to celebrate the new year.

More fireworks bloomed across Dia's clasped eyelids. Silver, magenta, and scarlet rolled like the waves of ecstasy bouncing around her body. Orgasms hadn't been infrequent during the first years of her married life before the drinking eclipsed everything good, but it had never been this incredible. Strobes of bliss fired from her nexus and did laps around her screaming body. With each return, the height of her climax grew higher, along with the volume of her euphoric screams.

When her eyes finally opened, Wade pounced with a series of kisses. His slowly softening cock was still buried where it had deposited his copious payload. Dia urged him to roll onto his side as they exchanged pecks and smooches.

"I... wow..." Wade finally had to catch his breath, as he fell onto his back beside her. His cock finally pulled free after their epic first intercourse of the year. Dia felt suddenly empty and hoped that Wade would make many returns.

"How was your first bareback sex with a pussy?" Dia pulled closer to Wade.

"So unbelievably incredible, Dia. I lack the vocabulary. I think you won."

"I concur, but remember, this is for special occasions only."

"Something to look forward to." Wade leaned in for a slow kiss. The man wasn't falling asleep or trying to race to the shower to clean Dia off him after sex. They were little things in the totality of life with a man, but had utter importance in Dia's mind.

"And how we finished..." Dia trailed off with a kiss.

"Even further bereft of words, Dia." Wade smiled.

"You made me cum so hard, Wade, but that has to be saved for very special occasions."

"I get that, but damn, will that give me something to look forward to doing again on those occasions." Wade's smile looked drunken when the only intoxicant flowing through him resulted from their tremendous sexual chemistry.

They cuddled and talked for a long while. There was laughter, soft kisses, and a deepening of Dia's addiction to being in Wade's muscular arms. The man's loitering and aftercare of her, left Dia with no doubt that he wasn't feigning the behavior. He was as obsessed with her as she was with him.

"I think that New Year's demands one glass of that Champagne." Dia declared as she finally disentangled herself from Wade's arms. "You want to pop the cork? I mean again, as you popped a cork inside me earlier." She smiled and leaned over for another kiss.

"Popped a cork in you? Don't know if I like that phrasing." Wade rolled off the bed.

Two plush cotton robes were awaiting wearers on a coat hook outside the suite's opulent bathroom. Dia collected one and threw the other to Wade. "Didn't like cumming in my pussy?" Dia teased.

"I never said that!" Wade contended. "That was astounding! I just don't like the phrasing!"

"Uh-huh, sure." The robe hugged Dia as she tied it on. "There were gobs and gobs of sperm, so I can see your point." The floors were warm on her feet.

"Are you sure that was okay?" Wade questioned as he stripped the foil from the Champagne bottle.

"I thought it was astounding. Now we're going back to okay?" Dia stepped beside her boyfriend and gave him a hip check.

"Twisting my words again?" Wade questioned, as he undid the cage from over the cork.

"Something like that." Dia collected a kiss from his lips.

"You know what I mean, and it's not referring to how terrific sex with you is." Wade pointed the cork away from them as he pressed it out of the bottle. It flew across the room and pinged off the closed door to the balcony as a few suds frothed from the bottle. "Happy New Year, Dia!" Wade cheered, and awaited another New Year's kiss.

"Happy New Year, Wade!" Dia kissed him again, even if it was well past midnight. She needed more of the incredible man. Wade placed the flutes accompanying the bottle on the counter and filled one for each. "And to answer you, I'm on birth control, and even if I weren't, it's the wrong time of the month to get pregnant. Just enjoy it tonight."

"Sorry, I'm a worrier, Dia." Wade handed her a flute. "Cheers." They clinked their glasses. "Don't get me wrong, I would be thrilled if that happened someday, but not on a first date."

"Agreed." The Champagne was the best Dia had ever tasted; the effervescent bubbles tickled her nose just a little as she took a sample of the succulent brew. "Any resolutions?" Dia asked.

"A few. I want to get back into running and weightlifting. I want to see Fredo ring the bell and spend every moment I can with you. What about you, Dia?"

"I'd like to lose ten pounds." Dia shrugged.

"Unnecessary." Wade pulled her close.

"For me, then, not you." Dia kissed him. "I need to see Fredo ring the bell." That got an enthusiastic nod from Wade. The man honestly cared deeply for both her and her son. "My last one is going to be easy to do."

"What's that?"

"I think you'll like it." Dia kissed him again. "I can guarantee this guy will like it." She found his cock beneath the robe and gave it a squeeze.

"Will he?"

"Yeah, it's have more sex." Dia smiled. "Though that's not a high bar to get over."

"A fun one, though. I volunteer to help."

"Good. That was my plan as well." Dia finished her flute and set it on the countertop. "I have one more resolution for you and an idea of how we can start on it and one of mine."

"Is it more sex?"

"Yes and no." Dia slipped on her shoes as she swished her hips toward the balcony. She stepped out and surveyed to see that the rooftop far below had wholly cleared out in the hours since midnight. Everyone had gone home or to their hotel rooms, so the night was quiet. "I want to get you over your fear of heights." Dia reached back and pulled the robe up her backside, so she exposed her rump to the cool night air. "What's stronger? Your need for this pussy, or your fear of heights?" Dia smiled, as Wade's jaw dropped again.

"My need for Dia." Wade bounded out onto the balcony.

"Then fuck me, Wade."

Her beau wasted no time squatting a little and aligning himself with her pussy. "That I can handle." His enormous cock slid back into its home again, as Dia struggled to hold off her need to moan. No one appeared to be awake to witness anything, but getting caught having brazen public sex wasn't her goal. They'd go inside to enjoy the suite in a minute or two. After Dia did her part to alleviate Wade's fear of heights.

Wade - A few weeks later

Wade paced around his apartment, trying to control a sudden influx of anxiety. The elaborate project due to be put into production in a week had more than a handful of issues, but his team could tackle those with aplomb. A meeting with the C-Suite tomorrow promised the beginning of a new project, which always got his heart racing. However, that, too, wasn't the cause of the worry. His team was ready, and he could do nothing to improve that today.

Dia and Fredo were supposed to be coming over when the boy got done with an appointment. They were two hours late in arriving. Wade had texted Dia and gotten no response. Should I call her? Wade debated internally.

The doctor's appointment was only the second of a rough day for Dia. At least Fredo didn't have to be present for the custody hearing between Dia and Chet. Wade had to give an affidavit and volunteered to go along with Dia. She decided that might provoke Chet more than he already was. Dia had texted him after that and told him she'd send an update after Fredo got out of his appointment. The radio silence since had Wade pacing.

A loud ring burst from his phone, and Wade tapped his earbuds to answer without looking at his watch or phone. "Hello?"

"Mr. Colwich? Do you own the property at 16111 West Moore?" A chipper male voice came through the speaker instead of Dia.

"Oh, fuck off! The last name is Coolidge, and I don't own property!" Anger pulsed through him. He'd been good at controlling the flashes of rage that seemed to have come as a side effect of his treatment. He took a breath and counted down a few seconds internally. Probably just someone who doesn't aspire to be making cold calls. He steadied himself. "I know you're just doing your job, but whatever real estate database has my name in it is incorrect."

"I'm sorry." The person on the call quickly said.

"Look, I've asked to be removed from your list, but if it's anything like the shittiest job I ever had, it just takes me off the list for a month and you guys don't know." Wade sighed. "Sorry, you called me on a shitty day."

"Sorry, Mr. Coolidge." The caller hung up.

I thought you had your anger under control. A common regret felt heavy on his chest. Not done with therapy. Wade felt warm and embarrassed on top of the still simmering worry.

After more furious pacing and sending another text, Wade tried to take his mind off his anxiety with a thorny problem his crew was having with their product. His company wanted to put out the new version of the product before it was feature-complete with the previous one. Wade needed more time for his team to work on the project and less time with maintenance tasks for the previous. He could offload as much as possible to free up time and resources.

Getting something small done for his team took a few minutes and briefly distracted him, but as soon as he hit the first roadblock, Wade was spinning his tires. Typically, he'd attack it from multiple angles and weaken the impediment through iteration. Anxious energy wasn't allowing those different ideas to gain purchase.

An hour later, after Wade had nearly reached his step goal for the day via circuits of his apartment, his phone rang out. "Hey, babe!" Wade leaned on cheerful.

"Wade?" Dia's voice was small and weak, very unlike the dynamic woman. There was a sob as Wade waited for more.

"Oh no, what's wrong with Fredo?"

"Sorry, he's been in the MRI machine for a while, and I haven't been able to call you."

"It's okay, babe."

"Are you still home?"

"Of course, of course. You want me to take care of dinner?" Wade tried to be helpful.

"If you still have some nuggets for Mijo, that'd be great. I... I don't know if I'm going to be hungry anytime soon." Dia sounded exhausted, and like she'd been crying. "I gotta put on a brave face for Fredo. We'll be there soon."

"Drive safe. If you need me to pick you up, I can be there."

"Melodia's needs the van for catering, but if you want to meet me there, we don't have to walk. That'd be great. Meet us there in twenty minutes?"

"I'll be there." Wade got up when Dia disconnected with no more conversation. Something was wrong, and he was more frightened now than when Wade discussed his condition with his oncologists. He quickly messaged his team and boss before taking a lap around the halls of his apartment building.

When Wade pulled into the strip mall parking lot, Dia hugged her chef as the tall woman patted her back. Fredo had a faraway look as he swung his legs out the back of the van.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" Wade sat beside him.

"I'm still sick." Fredo looked like a boy that had just gotten in trouble for some kind of thoughtless mischief like he was blaming himself for his cancer returning.

"I'm sorry, Fredo." Wade hugged the boy.

"I was just getting used to being in school again. I finally have a best friend and now this. It's not fair!"

"No, it's not." Wade agreed. "One more thing to fight."

"Plus, my dad can't see me without a gov-a-ment person being there." Fredo struggled with the word government.

"I'm sorry."

"I was supposed to go play Lego with Clem. Now, I don't think momma will let me. I'm kinda sleepy anyway." Fredo actually looked most concerned about missing time with his Lego and Clementine.

"Maybe Clem can come see you another time, buddy."

1...7891011...14