All Comments on 'Earning a Reward the Wet Way'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago

Different and enjoyable, hope to see more chapters.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 2 years ago

Omg!

That scene at the workbench was so intense! I mean seeing the evidence of your piss “soaking” his jeans would drive any man crazy with lust to add their own pee into the mix to heighten that wonderful fetish and you my dear.....did an amazing job getting me worked up!! 5 stars and you earned a new fan :)

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Glad you got to indulge in your fetish, love to see a woman pee. Great read.

Bj11Bj11over 2 years ago

Him adding his own piss to yours covering your mound, was HOT!! You’re an excellent writer! Can’t wait to read more of your stories…

khollen2khollen2over 2 years ago

You are such a naughty young lady! I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous, what would I not give to have a session like this with you, you beautiful sexy woman with a red hot sex crazed cunt between your legs. Love you to piss on me. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way, cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

You are my favorite author here!

Your willingness to explore & take your readers with you on your sexual journeys is such a gift for us, thank you!

I enjoy your peeing stories, it's a recent pleasure for me. I need to experiment more.

BroadusBroadus9 months ago

Imagined or real- wow!

thedudeagainthedudeagain5 months ago

What a lucky hubby!

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelights3 months ago

Super sexy story totally worth reading only wish it was longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...