All Comments on 'Earning those stripes'

by JOHNKEY2222

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take her to the ER

And leave her there, then go home and change the locks and make an appointment with a lawyer. She can stay with Bill till the divorce is over, I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Well this should give the cuckies a hard on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story. More, please.

rosspalrosspalover 4 years ago
SO HOT

What a hot little wifey. There must be more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep a basic bdsm

What do you say they better off sticking to what they know than what they don’t know it’s clearly a bdsm story but why put it in this section unless you knew it was garbage also because that is all it is going to class it as you should have put got rid of her cheating ass that is what this section likes to read not this bullshit of a story you have written please just stay away from the loving wife section and just keep writing in the bdsm where you are liked here you are a nobody just a fly in the ointment just do what you do best and just stay away from the loving wife section please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fetish

Nice 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well, seems like a couple of cuckies like this trash.....

just another piece of garbage thrown into loving wives 1*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Put this garbage somewhere else

Trash

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Hate this story.

How about Sean call up the nasty old guy and give him the heave ho. No more house cleaning and never again touch the wife. Attempted rape sounds about right for what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the haters!

5 STARS I loved it and was dying to get to the part where she took is cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HUH???????

How did this story get over 3 stars? Guess hubby will clean out the old bastards cum on chapter2.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
no freakin way

Unless I had told her this is what I wanted I would be pissed beyond belief and paying old Bill a visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: anonymous- Ignore the haters

Take your own advice. What's it to you. Are you feeling guilty of giving this trash a five star rating? ONE STAR for this garbage. Ignore that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeah, let her be spanked black&blue...

as long she didn’t get fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Comments

Hey, guys! You aren't in the story. Why do you think anyone cares what YOU would do, if you were?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I hate stories where the cheating whore keeps giggling. Is she 3 years old?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
re: anonymous- comments

Yeah, as if anybody really gives a shit what you think. Seems you got the problem not others. What climbed up your ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo JOHNKEY2222!

In my book you wrote an excellent story.

You managed to tell us so so much on less than a page. Bravissimo!

We learned a lot about the erotic dynamic between the husband and the wife. We have also learned that the husband and the wife are also BFF and in love with each other.

I gave you a 5.0 for this story (*****)!

The wife's caned bum deserves 6 of 5 hearts = 120% (❤❤❤❤❤❤)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has so far got 35 faves out of 47.7k views which is 0.73 faves per 1k views, an excellent faves-to-views ratio!

Overall mark: 🌟🌟🌟🌟+

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!!):

"I gasped in shock and horror, as I lowered Brianna's panties revealing six bright red stripes, criss-crossing my wife's lovely milky white, creamy smooth, bare married bottom."

He loves his wife Brianna. He loves her the way she is. ❤!

In my book Brianna is a keeper. Full stop. ❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it, gave you a 4.6 (☆☆☆☆☆-).

Among other things, Brianna was telling her husband, Sean, that one of old Bill's thumbs is much bigger than the other. She could feel his bigger bony thumb rubbing vigorously at her poor caned bottom, as he was wholeheartedly trying to relieve the nasty stinging; she admited "it just felt soooo good"! (That paragraph is PRICELESS!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck her for ass teasing the poor old chap, fuck him for spanking and caning her (sexual assault much) and fuck hubby for being into it. Someone touches your wife intimately, let alone canes her, you go put the dude in the hospital, or at least rough him up a bit. You don't pop a boner. No downvote here, because this ain't my kink. Sometimes it's good to know what you are into. Peace bros. Happy wanking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

crock of shit she is a whore and him an idiot wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful story, please continue, let the old man cane the naughty young wifey for any misdemeanor , the fondle her hot buttocks with cold cream, then slowly slide towards her tight little anus, rub the cream around the entrance and then slide his old cock up her married arse and bugger her until he spunks up her, sending her home to hubby to view and enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous