All Comments on 'Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 04'

by DakotaWrites

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I freaking LOVE this story! I commented on the last chapter that this has rather quickly turned into my favorite story on Lit that is actively being updated. (Sorry I post anonymously) THANK YOU so much for your dedication to your readers with this story. Your characters are fantastic, they are diversified and well thought out. James is great. I just can’t wait to see where the story goes next! You are very descriptive and write the sexual content well. You also don’t repeat the same words too often during the scene. However, it’s also apparent that you’re actually telling a good, plot driven story. I’m hooked! Have been since chapter 1! I literally check daily to see when the next chapter is uploaded. Please don’t make me wait too long. I love your writing!

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 1 year ago

TY for your work and story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! I cant wait to read more of their debauched adventures soon!!

Channel OneChannel One3 months ago

It’s so hard to pick a favourite chapter but this one, which is pretty much flawless erotica, has to be up there. You have such an intriguing writing voice and it is on full display here. Incredible storytelling in the first part with the encounter between Gwen and James.

I love the flashback section of this series, and this initial part includes some of the hottest writing yet. You are creating such complete, living, breathing characters (well, I suppose not in Lenore’s case) it isn’t a surprise they are pulling you in unexpected directions.

And don't think the story tags go unnoticed or unappreciated. We see you, Dakota. Keep up the outstanding work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDakotaWrites@DakotaWrites
UPDATES: Chapter 12 of the Earth, Sun, Moon Sage is submitted! It should be live in a day or two! I'm just your friendly neighborhood smut peddler. Your support makes this possible for me, so thank you for the favs and comments. You can follow me on Twitter at @DakotaWrite...