Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-Adam... this is..." Sarah started to speak.

"Childish... right?" He replied nervously, his back still turned to them..

"AWESOME!" Yelled Diane, who ran into the room and began to touch everything, "It's like the Bat Cave!" She pulled the sword off the wall and gave it a few mock swings. Adam turned around with a look of surprise and bemusement on his face, clearly happy that his geeky hobby was receiving such praise.

"Is that right? Well I'm glad hahaha!" he beamed, beginning to flip some more switches and plug a few things in. The gentle hum of machinery started to reverberate through the air.

"Um, Professor Sparhawk..." Zoey nervously asked. She was looking at her phone with disappointment. "You mentioned a communications room... would I be able to use that to call my family? My phone doesn't get signal down here."

"Oh... oh god of course! You all must be super worried! I'll be right over to set you up. I have a signal booster somewhere in there." Adam finished what he was working on and brought them over to a side room that had several monitors and speakers set up with complicated-looking interfaces. "I ought to call mine too and let them know I'm safe."

"Your, um, family isn't in your house?" Sarah asked sheepishly.

"What? Oh, no, it's just me. My parents live out in Boston." Adam replied absentmindedly as he began to turn on some of the devices.

"Oh, good." Sarah sighed.

"Good?"

"Ah, yeah, that they aren't wrapped up in all of this!

"Mm. Well, we can only hope. Last I heard, the sky jellyfish were being seen all over the place. Ah, here we go." A radio suddenly crackled to life and the group listened in.

"-that's why the military can't do anything! Because of all the human hostages in these things! Not that firearms have been effective anyway but we need to be thinking of other solutions. Ground teams lost contact with Air Force One a little while ago, and government response has been all over the place. We need to call it as it is, people: aliens! It's aliens like from the movies! We need to rise up and-" The broadcast continued like this for a while. Adam cycled through several channels only to hear the same things, ranging from fear mongering to solemn prayer. He sighed.

"Here, plug this into your phone's charge port." He handed Zoey a cable. "I only have one, so we'll have to take turns."

"Thanks..." She gently took the cable and connected it to her phone. "It seems to be working; I have a signal!" She quickly pressed a few buttons on her screen and held the phone up to her ear under her disheveled golden hair. "C'mon, c'mon pick up Stevie... pick up...!" She muttered under her breath. The ringtone suddenly stopped and her eyes widened.

"Stevie? Stevie is that you!? Are you alright!? How are mom and dad?" Zoey's tongue was practically tying itself into a knot in an attempt to ask as many questions as possible in a single breath. "Wh...what...? Gone...? Where are you right now? Oh my god... s-stay there... I'm gonna get you help! Wait! Wait Steven, don't-!"

She jerked up out of her seat and yanked the cable from her phone. "My parents are gone!" She cried. "M-my brother, Steven, is hiding in his closet but there was a loud noise and he suddenly hung up on me! W-we have to go save him! I-I don't know what I'll do if... if..." Zoey's blue eyes became reddened with tears as she desperately looked back and forth at the group members.

"Slow down, Zoey..." Sarah gently put her hand on the terrified girl's shoulder. "We can leave rescue missions to the professionals. I'm sure that any minute now we will get news of rescue works evacuating citizens..." She looked hopefully over Zoey's shoulder at Adam, who was listening in on the radio with an earpiece. He glanced at her and slowly shook his head with a grim expression.

"Besides, how would we even get there? I'm sure everything will be okay." Sarah had found that one trick to being an effective teacher was faking confidence.

"Y-you don't know that! We have to go help him NOW!" Zoey cried out. Diana nervously shuffled in place and cleared her throat.

"Well, her house isn't too far away... I'd say it's probably a ten-minute stroll from here. Part of the reason why her parents offered to pay for her to go to USC was so that she could be close to home. Helicopter parents and all..."

"O-oh... did I not mention that...?" Zoey stammered, clearly flustered. "Yeah, I live close by; we could do it! Di agrees with me!" She sniffed, lifting her glasses in order to dry her eyes on her sleeve.

"Umm... well, I nev-never really sa-" Diana stuttered.

"Diana, please!" Zoey pleaded.

"Did you somehow miss the giant aliens flying all over the city on the way here?" Adam snapped, spinning in his chair. "Zoey, I take it you're a smart girl. How exactly do you plan to get there and back without being grabbed by one of those things?" He looked at her incredulously. "Not just that, but this bunker was only designed to support four people at MAX. Adding a fifth would put dramatic pressure on our resources."

Zoey stared at him with sad puppy dog eyes and a quivering lip. She stood there practically swimming in her oversized hoodie, looking absolutely pitiful with her tear streaked cheeks and messy hair.

"Dammit..." Adam swore under his breath. "Fine! Fine. We'll figure this out." He pulled a map out of a drawer and spread it on desk. "Show us exactly where your house is."

***

Ten minutes later, Sarah, Zoey, and Diana furtively creaked the shed door open and peeked out into the surrounding neighborhood. Truth be told, they didn't have much in the way of a plan other than "don't get caught".

Adam had been adamant about staying behind because if he got captured, they wouldn't be able to operate the shelter. He also asked them for the contact info of their families so he could try and get in touch with them in the meantime. Sarah suspected he was just trying to save his own skin while staying snug and warm in the bunker. It was... understandable, but her impression of him dropped slightly. He didn't leave them completely without aid, though.

Sarah gripped the single-shot flare gun he had given her. This was a bit of a last resort as it wouldn't really do much damage to anything and it would also have the minor inconvenience of alerting any and all nearby living beings to their exact location. Great if rescue workers were in the vicinity but not so great if the "sky jellyfish", as Adam called them, were watching. Do they even see? How do their sensory organs work? Sarah was still fascinated by their anatomy. If she could just write a detailed thesis paper on them, her tenure would be secured for sure... not that such things mattered much any more.

"Come on, girls, the coast is clear." Sarah eased the door open and gingerly stepped outside, looking around the area. The other two shuffled out behind her, huddling close. They started making their way down the road, keeping to the side and ducking between shrubs and parked cars as they went.

"Hey, I don't see any more of those creepy coleoids floating around," Diana whispered. "Knock on wood, though, right?"

Sarah and Zoey blinked at her.

"What?" Diana stared back at them in confusion.

"'Coleoids'!?" Zoey exclaimed. "Since when do you use big words like that?"

"I guess you paid more attention in my classes than I gave you credit for." Sarah said approvingly.

"See? I know things," Diana proudly declared, smirking at the look on both of their faces and sticking out her modest chest. Now that Diana mentioned it, Sarah glanced around the skies and didn't see any sign of the large sky jellies.

"Okay then, do you know why we still hear screaming and stuff despite those 'coleoids' not being here anymore?" Zoey retorted, continuing to scan the area as they swiftly but carefully moved down the street. Sarah heard them too. Sounds of panic were still erupting sporadically around the area, though the nearby streets and skies were empty. No aliens or humans in sight. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end.

"Yeah... that's... odd." Sarah nervously agreed. Suddenly, she grabbed the girls and yanked them behind a parked van. "Shhhh! Get down!" She wildly covered their mouths while stifling her own breathing. The flustered girls pulled Sarah's hands away and looked around with panicked faces.

"Wha-?" Diana gasped as her eyes went wide. Through the windows of the van she could make out... something... lumbering along at the next intersection. Curiosity got the best of them and they all slowly peeked out at the thing. Zoey covered her own mouth this time and Diana fell backwards onto her butt in shock. Only Sarah had steeled herself to get a good look, having already glanced it before.

The thing was humanoid in appearance, but seemingly made up of countless fleshy tentacles the width of an arm. Nearly eight feet tall, It took deliberate, plodding steps that made very little noise despite its size.

What was most alarming, however, was what was inside its chest. A completely nude woman was embedded into its body as if being absorbed into a giant suit of tentacles. Her arms and legs were completely enclosed within the writhing mass. Her head was mostly covered as well, save for her mouth, which was filled with a pulsating tentacle that slowly worked its way in and out from between her lips. The rest of her body was completely exposed and several thin tendrils caressed her entrapped form all over.

Her DD breasts jiggled madly with each step it took, but were largely held in place by a pair of tentacles that were wrapped around the base of each tit, holding them taut and squeezing rhythmically. Two other transparent tentacles were busy aggressively suckling at her hard pink nipples that were clearly releasing copious amounts of milk. Small tendrils inside the sucking tentacles teased the hard nubs, swirling around each nipple with devilish speed. The milk was carried up through the tentacles and into the back of the "suit" out of sight. Sarah couldn't tear her eyes off of it, but they did start to wander down the woman's stomach and stopped on her sex.

The poor woman's pussy was completely stuffed with three tentacles, frantically pumping in and out of the dripping hole at alternate speeds. Her love juices were sent splashing all over the street below as the thrashing rods mercilessly pounded her.

Two smaller feelers had grown out of the tentacles surrounding her hips and were caressing her swollen clit with impressive teamwork as one kept her clitoral hood peeled back while the other danced over her helplessly exposed love button. The slightly blurred appearance gave the impression that it was vibrating at high speeds as it pressed into her.

It was hard to tell from her vantage point, but Sarah also thought she saw yet another tentacle ravaging the woman's behind, but with so many tentacles thrusting and writhing, it was hard to be sure.

Suddenly, the woman began to spasm and jerk against her bonds, weakly bucking her hips forward and letting out a muffled scream into the tentacle throat fucking her. The screams quickly devolved into moans. Her legs shook and a torrent of juices suddenly gushed from her abused cunt, coating the tentacles to make them even more slick as they continued to piston into her unabated.

Some of the liquid fell to the ground below, but most of it was caught in a bowl-shaped appendage positioned below her crotch and was quickly absorbed into the surrounding tentacles like a sponge. Sarah couldn't even imagine just how intense of an orgasm that must have been. She sometimes saw spots just from her own small vibrator, so she shuddered in both fear and arousal watching the tormented woman.

After the woman began to calm down a bit, the human-alien monstrosity started to move as if to look around and scan the area. It stretched out a tentacled arm the size of a log and the woman's fused arm moved in tandem. It wasn't clear if she was controlling the "suit" or vice-versa.

Several smaller tentacles snaked out of the arm and began to weave around the nearby cars as if looking for prey. A sudden sharp intake of breath made Sarah turn around to see Zoey and Diana both staring wide-eyed at the side of the van, where the tip of one of the questing tentacles was slithering into view. It poked and prodded along the ground as it crept closer to their hiding spot.

Sarah urgently gestured for them to turn back down the way they had come, but as they pivoted to make their escape, Diana silently mouthed, "Oh fuck" as they saw another one of the hybrid creatures investigating a yard behind them.

This time, however, it was not a woman trapped inside the tentacles but a man. He was absorbed into the flesh in the same manner as the other captive and looked a little bit younger judging by his build - possibly a student from the college.

He drooled and groaned loudly as the tentacle filling his mouth seemed to intermittently pump orange goo into his throat, gushing out the side of his filled cheeks. Small tendrils playfully danced across his nipples, stroking them in an apparent attempt to draw milk from them. They were having much better luck milking the appendage between his restrained legs.

As the creature turned, the girls all stared as the man's bulging balls swayed in the air and hit the side of the tentacle legs with a meaty smack. Sarah had seen plenty of testicles in her time, but these seemed notably larger than those in her memories. A small tentacle lurched out and wrapped itself around the base of his sack, squeezing his balls tight against the skin.

Another tentacle wound its way up his leg and the tip opened up like a flower to reveal countless small phalanges. It gently cupped around his straining balls and began to squeeze them while tickling at the tight sack. The renewed muted moans and cries of the man indicated that they knew exactly what they were doing.

Sarah saw Zoey blush madly and turn away, looking down at the ground, taking off her glasses as if to clean them. Diana, however, was unabashedly staring at the man's crotch - and for good reason, as Sarah internally agreed that it was quite the show.

The man's cock was fully erect and visible inside the translucent tentacle that engulfed the shaft. The outside of the tentacle pulsated and squeezed in rhythmic motions while an inner sleeve was rapidly stroking all six inches of his member.

Though the inside of the tentacle was filled with various juices, Sarah could still make out what looked like a series of spinning brush-like tendrils, aggressively polishing the sensitive tip of his penis. The man began to thrash his hips but quickly stopped as the tentacles' grip on his balls tightened. He thrashed wildly as white cum suddenly pumped out of his cock and was hungrily swallowed up by the tentacle milking him.

The semen was seemingly deposited into a bulbous, transparent sac on the "head" of the creature. It sloshed as it moved, already containing nearly a gallon of spunk. Though the man had just spent his load, the insatiable tentacles didn't let up for even a moment - in fact they almost seemed to start working even faster as if newly incensed.

Sarah had been told by some ex-boyfriends how intense post-orgasm stimulation could be. She had been curious at the time, but now, watching the man writhe and holler between pleasure and pain, she only felt pity.

Despite the inhuman horrors occurring around her, however, she could feel wetness begin to pool in her panties while her heartbeat quickened. She couldn't believe she was aroused by this! But she wasn't the only one. Diana, with her eyes still locked onto the man, was idly rubbing at the crotch of her yoga pants as if entranced. A dark stain was clearly beginning to seep around her fingers.

"What are we going to do?" Zoey whispered into Sarah's ear, making her jump in surprise as she was snapped away from her lewd thoughts. Doing so, however, caused her to audibly bump her head against the underside of the van's side view mirror, making her gasp in pain and clutch at her head. Immediately, the nearby tentacle, which had been slowly creeping past them, whipped around to face them.

The two girls clung to Sarah's sides as she attempted to ready the flare gun. This seemed like the time to use it, but the pain in her head made it hard for her to focus, and her hands shook from fear. It didn't seem as though the tentacle had confirmed their presence quite yet, despite being pointed in their direction, so she was determined to wait until the last possible moment before burning their only trump card.

The tentacle slithered within two feet of Zoey, forcing her to lift her arm out of the way as it felt around the area. She clenched her eyes as Sarah prepared to fire point-blank, when suddenly, a car loudly sped by them going at least 70 MPH. It hit the tentacle in the road like a speed bump, sending the appendage comedically tumbling away from Zoey.

The driver lost control of the vehicle for a moment due to the impact and swerved to avoid hitting the woman-hybrid. It barely missed her, skidding on two wheels, before slamming back down and picking up speed to continue down the road. The creature apparently had other plans for the vehicle.

As it drove away, her arm that wasn't currently split into the many exploring tentacles rocketed out towards the fleeing car, stretching out incredibly far and easily latching onto the side of it. Huge tentacles burst from the thick arm and wrapped around the vehicle, easily lifting it into the air as the tires whirred in an attempt to gain traction.

Screams were heard from within and more tentacles smashed through the car windows, roughly extracting a struggling young couple. Their efforts to free themselves didn't last long. Still high in the air, more tentacles split off of the main arm and wrapped around their limbs, splaying both the man and woman out into spread eagle positions. It looked like the man was about to say something to his partner but a thick tentacle suddenly stuffed itself into his open mouth before he could get a word out.

The woman cried out in terror, and another tentacle took that opportunity to force its way into her throat. Both of their cheeks suddenly ballooned and they made gurgling choking sounds as orange slime gushed out of the tentacles and into their stomachs. In no time at all, their faces reddened and their eyes seemed glazed over. A tent could be seen in the man's gray sweatpants and something started dripping down the woman's legs.

Could these creatures possess some sort of powerful aphrodisiac? Sarah wondered. She often scoffed at the giggling questions asked by her students about such substances, always assuring them that aphrodisiacs like what they see on internet porn ads simply don't exist. But now she wasn't so sure.

The tentacles continued their work on the captive couple as several smaller tendrils branched out and began to explore over and under their clothes. The tentacles squirmed under the man's tight shirt and violently burst it into tatters, revealing a toned, hairless chest. The tendrils were having a harder time of it with his stretchy sweatpants, so they simply wrapped around the elastic waistband and yanked them down where they hung between his bound legs. Small tentacles lashed out at the fabric, the tips of which vibrated at incredible speeds. They brushed against the sweatpants and cut through them like butter as they fell onto the street.

Several tentacles had already slithered up the legs of his gray boxer briefs and were clearly playing with the bulge within. Like with his shirt before, the tentacles suddenly flexed and caused the underwear to explode off, revealing his impressive eight-inch erection that was already being relentlessly masturbated by the slippery tentacles.