Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worldender
worldender
419 Followers

She started to choke and gag, but she had practiced deepthroating before coming to college (just in case) and managed to keep it in her moist mouth for several seconds. She felt his thick pubes tickle her nose and she shook her head left and right to nuzzle into the fluffy bush, releasing more of his scent and allowing her tongue to hang out and tickle against his velvety soft balls, which she noticed we already being fondled and squeezed by small tendrils..

When she couldn't take it anymore, she drew her head back, allowing his thick manhood to slide out of her throat. He frantically gasped for air - but only for a second. She immediately started bobbing her head up and down his fully erect meat stick, enjoying the tangy flavor. She started to suck faster and faster, making sure to work his glans with her tongue and even adding a very gentle brush of her teeth against the sensitive tip. Her ministrations were rewarded as she felt him tense up right before filling her throat with his warm semen. She drank it down hungrily while continuing to loudly slurp on him.

Her eyes widened in surprise and arousal when she felt something new pressing up against her dripping pussy lips. She couldn't see what it was as her entire view was filled with her classmate's genitals, but soon enough she could tell that it was another one of the monstrous cocks of the other captive males.

The unseen man started to fuck her hard like the one before and she moaned sloppily into Arlo's tender shaft. After the man emptied his load into her, she felt him pull out and a new cock quickly took its place to repeat the process all over again.

The two classmates stayed like that for what felt like forever, enraptured in ecstasy. Arlo repeatedly came into Diana's suckling mouth - his refractory period seemingly a thing of the past - and in turn, she repeatedly came onto the arm-sized dicks that were being thrust one after the other all the way to the back walls of her battered pussy.

Diana was pretty sure that the pulsating rod in her asshole was a tentacle, judging by the texture, but the different shapes and sizes of the cocks she felt sliding into her cunt could only mean that several men were taking turns plunging into her. After the tenth man, she felt a small, questing tendril flick over her erect clit. It slowly enveloped the four-inch bean and began to suck and stroke it like a small penis.

Having never experienced anything like it in her life, the pleasure became too much for her to take and her eyes rolled back into her head until only the whites were visible. She submitted herself completely to the bliss clouding her brain and could only gurgle and suck on the delicious cock in her mouth while bucking her hips to entice more phalluses to claim her greedy cunt and fill her womb with their seed.

Diana wasn't able to see it clearly, but the girl's helpless crotch below was now almost completely covered in a deep pool of cum. Only the tips of her apple-round ass cheeks and the clefts of her mound could be seen peeking above the opaque white surface of the liquid. Her neatly trimmed landing strip looked like a thin path down into a steamy hot spring, one that several droplets of semen were eager to follow.

After guzzling down the seed from several more of the increasingly larger manhoods presented to her, something changed. She automatically craned her neck forward and began to lick at the air, expecting another rock-hard dick to enter her mouth. Instead, what suddenly got pressed to her waiting lips was soft and juicy. Her eyes lazily regained their focus and she was greeted with the sight of delicate pussy lips gushing with a seemingly endless supply of hot spunk.

Diana didn't waste any time in feasting on this offering in the same was as the cocks before. Her mouth sealed around the messy mound and her tongue sloshed into the folds. The juices from within streamed into her mouth and throat, causing her to constantly swallow or risk being suffocated. Once the flow of cum had slowed down, she gently pulled her mouth away from the twitching pussy being pressed into her face. A thick trail of whitish slime stretched and oozed out, connecting the two girls.

The unseen man aggressively fucking Diana's over-sensitive pussy from behind the girl suddenly came hard and she felt the hot fluid collect between her whipped ass cheeks and spill to the floor.

Diana looked down, expecting to see the sorry state of the female cumdump below her ass, but she was gone. Somewhat surprised, she looked back up and noticed a thin line of matted, downy pubic hair gracing the top of the still-dripping cunt in front of her. It had been hidden before under all the caked-on spunk, but now that Diana had cleaned a good portion of it off, she was able to make out more of the girl's features. She realized that the girl below her - the girl whose gaping holes were being filled with all the extra slime, juices, and cum from above - was now emptying it all into Diana's throat.

Diana was far from disgusted, however. She was happy that she could help relieve some of the girl's burden. She nuzzled her nose against the girl's quivering clit, enjoying the mixed scents of a man's jizz and a women's moist flower. She languidly began to lick at the slit in long, seductive strokes. Diana's tongue glided deep between the other girl's swollen vulva, circling and massaging her clitty, before gently running over her landing strip and back down again to repeat the tender dance.

When her tongue got tired, she took the soft flesh into her mouth, gently sucking on each of the girl's pink lips before going to work on her love button. Like Diana's, her clit was now a few inches long, so the Asian teenager was able to easily slurp it into her mouth like a tender noodle. She bobbed her head gently and swirled her tongue around the erect nub as if giving a blowjob to a small, delicate penis.

Diana could feel the girl's pussy start to clench and her ass started to shake, just before squirting her love juices all over Diana's mouth. As the sweet nectar dribbled down her chin, Diana smiled at the irony of herself now being the one covered in cum and she redoubled her efforts, burrowing her face deep into the delicious twat. Every time she heard the girl moan or cry out was like a gold medal that she cherished.

Diana was disappointed when the spasming girl was finally pulled away from her hungry tongue and absorbed into one of the flesh suits. Diana glumly watched her march away down the tunnel, trying to preserve her taste in her memory. Diana's sadness didn't last long, however, as a familiar black dick was pushed in front of her again, and she happily resumed gargling down Arlo's seed, his cock slightly larger than before. She hummed in delight as she worked on his cock, which made the male teenager gasp in the pleasure.

After several hours of this, Diana could no longer move from the exhaustion. The tentacle gripping her now held her mouth open and moved her head up and down Arlo's manhood as she stared ahead blankly. She was only semi-conscious when a tentacle wrapped around her eyes and plunged her world into darkness and sexual pleasure. Her only sensations were those of dozens of throbbing cocks entering her three wet orifices. And so she remained that way until she eventually passed out hours later, only to be awoken by a new boy's hanging cock slapping against her cheeks, ready to be sucked. She was all too happy to oblige.

***

Adam turned the monitors off without a word. He didn't know Diana well, but he still didn't want to have to witness her going through something like that. Though she seemed to enjoy it after a while, it was clear that this was the result of some sort of drug that her and the other captives kept being injected with. He shuddered. Turning to Sarah, he saw her silently sobbing while still staring at the dark screens.

"How horrible..." She whispered, not looking at him. "If only... if only..."

"Shhh shhh..." Adam hesitantly put his hand on her lap. "Hey, look at me." She turned her head towards him but didn't seem to really see him. "It's going to be okay, you hear me? We'll be safe here for a long time. Soon, the military, or scientists, or... or someone will find a way to fix all this. Humanity is strong. We won't lose to a bunch of squishy worms." He stood, getting a sudden head rush after sitting for so long. "Let's go back to the others."

"Oh my god... what are we going to tell them...?" Sarah groaned, also shakily getting to her feet.

"Nothing we don't have to." Adam replied in a firm tone. He gently put his hand around her shoulder in a comforting gesture as she sniffed and wiped the last tears from her eyes.

"I'll handle it." She said, strength returning to her voice. They both walked back to the living room. Inside they found Zoey asleep on the couch, still wrapped in the blanket. An empty teacup and her glasses lay on the coffee table next to her. Her legs were propped up on Steven's lap, who sat at the foot of the couch, playing a video game on the television. He apparently heard them step into the room because he leaned back slightly as they approached.

"So?" He asked, without taking his eyes off the virtual machine gun mowing down aliens on the big screen. "You were gone for quite a while. It's the end of the world, so I have to assume you two were either fucking or drinking. So nice of you to invite me."

"Wha- we... excuse me!?" Sarah stammered. She really couldn't get a feel for this guy.

"Shut up, kid." Adam snorted. "Stop wasting our... MY... precious electricity on pointless entertainment, especially not on my save file!" Adam began to angrily stomp towards the younger, and much smaller man. Steven hastily paused the game and turned to look at them with a startled expression, being careful not to wake up his sister as he did so.

"I-I'm sorry," he apologized. "It's... been a... day. Games calm me down and help bury the hurt, you know?" Steven looked down at Zoey, her chest rhythmically rising and falling with each deep, slumbering breath. "I haven't exactly been the best big brother for her... my only hope was that she would take me as an example of how not to live your life and do something great with hers. I don't care about my own future, but seeing her bright one stolen away like this is a bit too much..." He sighed regretfully and placed a hand on Zoey's forehead, brushing some errant strands of hair out of her face.

"Mnn... uhh..?" Zoey blinked her eyes open at the touch. "Stevie...? I had such a weird dream..." She sat up to stretch and the warmth visibly drained from her face as she got her bearings. "O-oh... right..." She slumped over. She took a deep breath and slipped her glasses back on. "Diana. Did you... find her...?" She pulled her legs off of Steven and shifted to look over the back of the couch at the older adults.

"I'm sorry, Zoey," Sarah said carefully with a frown. "We scoured those cameras for hours but didn't see any sign of her." Zoey's expression became downcast and she lowered her head.

"Y-yeah... that's what I figured," Zoey murmured in a small voice. "I knew the odds of finding one person randomly on a few little cameras were close to zero."

"It's possible that she managed to get away, and that's why we didn't see her." Adam suggested, following Sarah's lead. "Who knows- I'm sure there are other pockets of people safely holed up. Maybe she could have found her way to one of them? We can keep searching though, just in case." Despite Adam's relaxed tone, Steven's eyes shifted between him and Sarah suspiciously. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it as his sister let out a comforted sigh.

"You're right... there's always hope." She said, looking at them with a forced smile. "I like to believe that." Her words were accented by a loud rumbling coming from her stomach. She blushed a little and laughed. "Oops... I guess my stomach doesn't care about the end of the world, huh?"

"Well it is pretty late in the afternoon and none of us have eaten all day, I'm guessing." Adam said, patting his own belly. "I could use a bite. Remember, we don't have a good idea on how long we will be stuck here, so we will have to be careful with our food... but I don't see a reason we can't eat well today to lift our spirits, right gang?" He clapped his hands and headed to the kitchen. "I'll teach you all my secret recipe for canned beans and canned thanksgiving dinner." He smiled with a wink as the rest of the group followed him to help prepare.

The spread of food was surprisingly decent despite having come almost entirely from cans. Zoey and Steven ate hungrily and chatted about various things to take their minds off of the day's events. Adam nursed his food a bit, but Sarah had no appetite at all.

She forced herself to swallow the warm beans to get the much needed calories, but every time she put something in her mouth, her mind was swarmed with the images of her young students being forced to ingest all kinds of alien and human spunk. She gagged softly at the sensation in her mouth pairing with the thought, drawing Adam's attention. He gingerly put a hand on her knee under the table, giving her a soft, knowing look and squeezing gently. She returned his gaze.

"How are we going to survive this?" She whispered to him.

"One day at a time," he replied. "One day at a time."

The group cleaned up dinner and spent the evening getting to know each other more: their skills, their interests, their physical condition, and the like. Adam was surprised to find out that Steven was a popular video game streamer that he watched regularly, having never revealed his real face and speaking with a characterized voice. Likewise, Steven was impressed with Adam's engineering youtube channel and the two of them quickly found common ground in their hobbies.

While the boys got chummy, Zoey and Sarah discussed some theories about the creatures and shared observations. After a while, the group felt the weight of the day's turmoil and exhaustion hit them all at once. The boys and girls split between the two small bedrooms and they bid each other goodnight. As Sarah attempted to let sleep take her and drive away the nightmares of the day, she heard Zoey shuffle in the cot across the room.

"Professor...?" She asked in a quiet voice. "Are you still awake?"

"Just call me Sarah, Zoey." She turned to look at the girl through the darkness. Her sleepy face was slightly illuminated by the dim red light near the floor. "What's on your mind?"

"You found Diana, didn't you." Here tone didn't imply that this was a question. It was hard to read Zoey's expression in this lighting, but her voice was full of complicated sorrow, not accusation. Sarah was silent for a moment; her heart began to beat a little faster as she contemplated her next words.

"Yes," she replied in a clear voice. "We did."

"How... how is she...?"

"Alive. And that's what matters."

Zoey paused for a beat before speaking again.

"I'm... not so sure. There are some things worse than death..." Her voice trailed off and she went quiet for several minutes.

"Zoey?"

"Prof- I mean, Sarah..." Zoey spoke up again, her voice momentarily muffled as if speaking into her pillow. "We'll be able to save her, right...?" Her voice did not sound hopeful. Sarah didn't really know what to say. She was done trying to lie to people to cover up painful truths. Who was she to judge what was best for others? Here eyes came to rest on the room's steadily glowing red light, and then they opened wide.

"Yeah..." Sarah said, suddenly sitting up in bed. "We'll save her, Zoey. We'll save them all!" For the first time all day, her face broke into a clever grin.

That marked the beginning of their fight against the Krinis.

worldender
worldender
419 Followers