Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a tense couple of seconds that felt like hours, the tentacle stopped prodding at the blocked window and seemed to lose interest. It slithered off across the grass and back towards the main body, which was starting to move away with the rest of the creatures.

They huddled silently in the cramped playhouse for almost half an hour before Diana whispered,

"Okay... it looks pretty clear." They all peered out of the small windows, trying to take in as much information as they could from the limited vantage point. Diana slowly opened the small door and crawled out onto the lawn. She carefully stood and looked up and down the street while beckoning to the rest of the group. Sarah moved to follow her, keeping an eye out for any tentacles in the grass.

"I don't see them at all!" Diana laughed in relief. "The professor's house is just across the road too! I can't believe we made-" Sarah didn't see what happened; it was so fast. One moment Diana was standing in the yard smiling and the next minute she was gone, only the rustling grass and trees nearby gave any sort of presence away. Sarah blinked in confusion.

"D-Di...?" Zoey stammered, frantically crawling out of the playhouse and looking around for her friend. "Where did she go!?" She began to panic and suddenly they heard a scream from high above them. They all craned their necks up to look into the sky.

The case fell from Steven's hands with a thump. They could clearly make out the retreating form of what looked like a giant dragonfly, composed of the same fleshy tentacles as the other creatures they had encountered today. It had thin, membranous wings that were beating at an incredible speed as it soared through the air. Completely wrapped up in several thick tentacles below its abdomen was a struggling human form. Sarah could still make out several long strands of dark hair, spilling out from between the tentacles and fluttering in the wind.

"DIANAAA!" Zoey shrieked, starting to run after her as if somehow hoping to be able to jump up and save her. Sarah heard distant buzzing behind them and turned to see a cloud of hundreds more of the flying creatures rocketing towards their neighborhood from the city. It was regrettable, but there was really nothing they could do for poor Diana.

"ZOEY WE HAVE TO MOVE" Sarah yelled, yanking the teenager's arm painfully back as she continued to try and run down the street. "More are coming and we can't help anybody if we get caught too! GO! TO THE BUNKER!" Steven saw where she was pointing and started running towards the shed in Adam's yard. He grabbed Zoey's other arm on the way and they both half-carried half-dragged her protesting body towards the door. The buzzing was getting louder and louder as Sarah used her free arm to attempt to open the shed door. It was locked. She tried again, but still it didn't budge.

"ADAM YOU FUCKER!" Sarah screamed. "OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" She desperately banged on the door, looking over her shoulder to see the swarm of creatures starting to fill the sky a few blocks down.

"Open the door... OPEN IT!" Steven shouted in a desperate voice, still holding back his struggling sister.

Just when Sarah was about to clench her eyes closed and cover her face, a mechanical buzzing sound was heard from within the doorframe and the entrance swung open. Without wasting a second, the three of them piled into the shed and slammed the door closed.

Sarah quickly unsealed the ground hatch with shaking arms and practically pushed the siblings down the hole before following after them. She reached up and yanked the hatch shut just as the light filtering in through the shed window darkened. She slid down the ladder, colliding with the other two and they all stood there panting.

The loud sounds of thudding and rending metal could be heard from above and Sarah kept her eyes firmly locked on the hatchway, ready to defend herself in any way possible. But the need never arose. After several seconds, the din became more distant until eventually a nervous silence greeted them. They listened to each other's haggard breaths as Sarah collapsed to the floor on her knees.

"What the hell happened!?" Adam's voice rang into their ears as it echoed down the narrow metal hallway. "Where's Diana!?" He ran over and helped Sarah to her feet.

"G-gone..." Zoey groaned through sobs. "Th-they took her! Some flying abomination took her! And I couldn't do anything!" She broke down into tears and slumped to the floor as Steven eased her down.

"We... we were so focused on the creatures walking around that we forgot they have the capability of flight," Sarah said in a distant voice. "They were... so fast... I-I..." She trailed off. "Why did it take you so long to open the goddamn door!?" She suddenly jerked away from Adam's assisting arms and glared at him accusatorily.

"I-I'm sorry!" He stammered, clearly shaken. "I was away from the monitoring room to go put some more fuel in the generator! I ran to unlock it as soon as I heard you banging away over the loud noise it makes! Oh... oh god... it's because of me that Diana..." He pressed has hand to his brown in distress.

"No, she was taken before that. It's not your fault, man." Steven said, crouched down next to Zoey and gently stroking her head.

"I take it you must be Steven, then?" Adam looked down at him. "I'm Adam. I own the place. You better be thanking your sister for the rest of your life after what she did for you. And what it cost." He growled angrily, but his mood quickly lightened up again. "C'mon, let's get you all inside to rest. Tell me everything that happened, though I might already have a pretty decent idea..."

They all went to go sit in the living room area and Sarah began to explain all the things that had happened to them while rescuing Steven. Adam listened intently as his face fluctuated between shock, fascination, and fear. He brought a blanket and steaming cup of tea out to Zoey who gratefully wrapped herself up to hide her face, leaving the tea untouched. When Sarah finished her story with a defeated sigh, Zoey meekly peeked out from her blanket cocoon and sniffled.

"What's going to happen to her...?" She spoke barely over a whisper. Her cheeks stained with tears. They all helplessly looked at her without answers or false words of comfort until Adam slowly opened his mouth.

"While you were gone, I spent the time surfing through radio channels." He took a breath before he continued. "From the sounds of it, the government is completely shut down and we shouldn't be expecting help any time soon. The assumed alien invaders easily destroyed the first waves of military engagement around the world, so there's little hope for locals to fight against them."

"What are you trying to say, Adam?" Sarah asked, nervously learning forward.

"All I'm saying is that this could be how the world is for a little while..." He shifted in his chair. "There's more. In my monitoring room, I have access to several of the city's municipal security cameras."

"Is that legal?" Asked Steven.

"Does that really matter now?" Adam grunted. "Besides, I was just doing it to prove a point. Anyway, I've... seen a lot of things that match up to your story. It's like something out of those Japanese animes - just tentacles and fucking all over the fucking place." He shook his head.

"All over the place? But we didn't really see much activity out on the streets other than those creatures." Sarah observed.

"Well, here's the thing. It seems like they drag their victims underground. I've been following their activity on the cameras and it's clear that they are going down into the metro tunnels under the city. They've been... terraforming... for lack of a better word. Just spreading this nasty slime stuff all over the damn place and gluing people to the walls down there. It's like hell..." He rubbed his eyes as if trying to scrub them clean of the images they had seen. "There's a slim chance we could use the cameras to try and locate where they are taking Diana, but even then, I'm not sure how we could help." He leaned his head back and sighed.

"I want to try," Sarah murmured. "Maybe if I can observe their behavior, I can begin to get an understanding of their patterns and physiology if nothing else." She stood up with determination in her eyes. "Show me. Steven, keep an eye on Zoey."

"I'm already doing that." He replied, handing his sister the tea, which she took and raised to her lips that were slowly starting to regain their color.

"Well, if you're sure... follow me." Adam got to his feet and lead Sarah back towards the room with all the monitors and machines from before. "Just so you know, I also tried to contact the number you gave me. For your mother? I... I'm sorry, but I didn't get through." He looked down at the floor as they walked. "My family as well. I can only hope they are all safe." He sat down at a terminal beneath several small screens and flipped some switches.

"Yeah... I hope so, too," Sarah wistfully murmured.

They watched as the monitors flickered to life to reveal live footage from all around the city. Most of the scenes were of empty city blocks, with burning cars, rubble, and other signs of combat. A thick, pinkish slime covered the streets and crept up the sides of buildings and cars. Filaments snaked out from the edges of the muck and covered even more surfaces with a webbing of flesh-like vines. It looked like a scene from another planet, especially with the only signs of life being several of the hybrid monsters patrolling the streets, some of which had more than ten nude humans crammed inside.

These ones were much larger and the extra flesh on the monsters allowed for much more creative orientations for the spasming prisoners within. It looked like some of them we even being forced to have sex with each other, though for what reason Sarah couldn't be sure.

One such creature with several men and women encased in its limbs had a large woman embedded in its chest. Her legs were spread wide apart and wrapped around the sides of the monster. She was loosely held, so every step the creature took resulted in her entire body jostling up and down, making her gigantic tits bounce wildly and forcing her to impale herself on the huge black dick of the man below her. His whole upper body seemed completely stuck inside the hybrid's abdomen and only his bent knees, sagging balls, and rigid cock could be seen - but only for a moment before the woman's swollen pussy would juicily slide back down and envelope his entire shaft.

Another two large hybrids had captives in both "hands". One of them had two men, while the other had two women. All four of the humans had their legs up over their heads and were placed so that their asses and genitals obscenely stuck out from the tips of the arms. Other than their crotches, the only things visible were their faces, which watched in horror as the two monsters approached each other.

The one with the men raised its arms, causing their huge, erect cocks to lewdly flop back and forth, a tentacle already filling both their asses. The second creature with the women did the same, presenting their exposed cunts. Small tentacles emerged and spread their pink lips far apart.

Then, as if engaging in a slow motion boxing match, the creatures started to fist-bump each other, alternating and crossing arms each time. This resulted in the men's giant penises repeatedly ramming deep into the gaping wet pussies of the women. Sticky juices connected their genitals in long strands as they were repeatedly pulled apart and precisely mashed back together again. The looks on their faces showed a mixture of pain and pleasure that oddly entranced Sarah as she watched, unable to peel her eyes away despite the grotesqueness of it all.

"Look here." Adam gestured to a screen in the corner, which displayed the entrance to a metro station. Every surface was covered in a thick layer of the organic slime as tentacles clearly moved through it past the flickering lights. A sign on the wall indicated that this was the Seventh Street Metro Center.

"That's not too far from here..." Sarah rubbed her chin, getting closer to get a better look.

"Yeah, this seems like one of the main entrances to their nest." Adam spoke without taking his eyes off of the monitor. "I've been seeing flying ones like you described come in and out in droves for a while now."

"It certainly looks like hive behavior," Sarah mused. She about to look away at some of the other screens when suddenly her eyes lit up. "Wait! I... I think that's her!" Adam scrambled to press some buttons that extended the metro feed to all the other monitors, where they could more easily see the creature that had just crawled into view. The tentacles on its stomach suddenly retracted and an Asian teenager with long black hair flopped down into the sticky ooze below. Sarah and Adam could only watch in horror at what came next. But it was their duty to pay attention. For science.

***

Splat! Diana suddenly saw light for the first time since she had been standing in the yard with her friends. She remembered looking across the road when something big hit her from behind and then her world became a dark cage of writhing slime and tentacles. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind after her half hour ordeal. She was so sure that she was going to be killed and eaten. Or worse, eaten without being killed first. Where were the others? Was Zoey okay? Where was she? What was going to happen to her? Countless questions swam through her head at lightning speed as she attempted to get to her feet.

She appeared to be in some sort of tunnel, but the walls and floor were entirely covered in some sort of living tissue. The slippery mucus all over her and the ground made it impossible to stand, and she slipped backwards onto her butt with a disgusting squelching sound. Her eyes began to adjust to the dim, flickering lights and she realized she was in a metro station... only something was very wrong with it.

Suddenly, she felt a gust of wind and heard a loud humming sound. Looking up, she was startled to see the giant, fleshy dragonfly monster, presumably the one that had abducted her, start to rise into the air and head off into the tunnels. She sat blinking on the ground. Was she free? Why had it spared her...? It wasn't until she heard a muffled scream from behind her that she slid around to look at the far wall.

"Fuck! Oh god, fuck no!!" She cried, fruitlessly attempting to stand again. What greeted her eyes was what could only be described as an alien breeding ground. Dozens of people, all completely naked, were plastered to the oozing walls, with their limbs held by a crystalline orange ichor. Men and women of all races, ranging from older teens to the elderly, were trapped with their genitals obscenely on display in front of the Asian teen's eyes. Some were held in the spread eagle position, others had their knees drawn up over their shoulders, and others simply seemed to be hanging out of the wall like a ship's figurehead. The one thing they all had in common was that they were being feverishly molested by the innumerable tentacles that grew from every corrupted surface.

She saw an old man in his seventies having his prostate worked over by a meaty appendage that endlessly pumped some sort of slime into his gaping hole. The slightly overweight thirty-year old woman next to him was moaning in delight as three sucker tentacles happily played with her exposed tits and clitty. A young man was having his throbbing cock licked and stoked by several small tendrils, causing him to grunt as he shot his load into the air. The hot cum spattered onto the supple tits of the eighteen year-old girl partially absorbed into the ground below him. Some got into her open mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh!" She exclaimed repeatedly.

The source of her pleasure was clearly the gigantic tentacle, nearly the size of a leg, stuffing itself in and out of her wet pussy. Her stomach bulged from the intrusion and the partially dried semen all over her body, apparently from the many men above her, caught the light. Her pubes were matted down with spunk and only continued to get messier as the thick tentacle cock inside of her suddenly filled her with its alien cream, gushing out to cover her juicy lips and lower abdomen. Everywhere Diana turned, people were getting fucked in countless different ways and their lustful moans and cries echoed in her head.

She had seen enough to know that she did NOT want to be here any longer. She desperately began to crawl away on the slippery floor, shuffling her hands and knees in a frantic attempt to locate the exit. She looked up at a gooey pillar as she passed by but soon wished she hadn't.

"Hel...me...help...pl..." It was a girl Diana recognized from school; one of the upperclassmen that had done a presentation in class on the first week of lectures. Now, the redhead was right next to her with her legs up over her freckled face. Several squirming tentacles covering her eyes and ears. The girl continued to blindly beg for help until a tentacle filled her mouth and began to pump in and out of her throat, quickly filling her cheeks with its thick orange cream.

This seemed to have an immediate effect on the girl. Her exposed ass began to violently shake up and down as the tentacles stuffing her anus and cunt squirmed and writhed inside. Suddenly she let out a "Mmrphhh!!" and her hips bucked one last time before squirting a fountain of pussy juice mixed with alien cum all over Diana's horrified face.

Blinded and surprised, Diana rolled on the ground yelling. She rubbed her eyes in an effort to clean them, but her hands were already covered in the mucus from the floor and it only smeared it more. Suddenly, she felt a powerful grip on both her ankles.

"No, no, no please, no, God, Noooooooooo!" She screamed as she was violently dragged deeper into the tunnel, sliding along the slick ground. The friction, slight as it was, was enough to pull her stained blouse up, exposing her toned stomach. She felt another tentacle wrap itself around her midsection and she shuddered at the warm, slimy touch. She was lifted off of the ground and continued to struggle until several more appendages lashed out and held her limbs tightly in place.

One also carefully, but firmly, wrapped around her neck. It didn't quite choke her, but it gave the impression that it would if she didn't behave. Her arms were held up over her head and her legs were forcefully yanked apart before she felt herself being bent backwards in an arch. She couldn't move a muscle as the tentacles began their terrible work. She clenched her eyes as the dick emerging from the wall next to her upside down face suddenly blasted her with a hot bath of semen. It ran down her mouth and up into her nose and eyes, filling her nostrils with the pungent scent of jizz.

Due to her position and the all of the juices on her face, she was unable to see the array of tentacles worming up towards her helpless form. Some split in four parts at the end to reveal tendril-filled suckers. Others began to rapidly vibrate. Some were ridged and looked very similar to a man's dick. There were tentacles with brushes, tassels, and tubes of all sizes that slowly approached the tightly bound teenager. However, as they made contact with her body, they realized some fabric blocked their path. They didn't delay in taking care of that problem though.

Diana felt several wet tentacles slither up under her blouse from every opening, caressing her soft belly and sliding up between her breasts, coating everything they touched with slime. Her jaw was trembling too hard to speak, so she simply murmured a terrified whine as tears streamed from her stinging eyes. Suddenly, the tentacle nestling into her bosom wrapped around the front of her lacy bra and gave it a quick, powerful yank. It tore the bra away from her body and clean through her blouse, the buttons of which popped off into the air and scattered in all directions.