All Comments on 'Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 03'

by worldender

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
worldenderworldenderabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading! If you've been following the earlier chapters, you may have noticed this one is a tad shorter. That's because I had planned for it to be the final chapter. However, I realized it was going to be wayyyyy too long with what Ii had left to write, so I broke it into 2 parts. Like a hollywood movie trying to milk the last book of a young adult trilogy. Thanks for the support :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The waiting is the worst part but another awesome chapter! Can't wait for part 4!

PapercrafterPapercrafterabout 3 years ago

The highlight of my week when a new chapter comes out. Thank you for writing so much and getting it out so fast. Honestly impressive.

lxknvlklxknvlkabout 3 years ago

Nice. I hope those pesky humans will get punished for their attack 😂😋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot if somewhat dark series. I really hope to see more of this (and other erotic stories with both males and females in distress, too) :-)

PapercrafterPapercrafterabout 3 years ago

I would like to see Zoey and Steven get separated again, then Steven get corrupted and have Zoey find him like that and have him take advantage of her along with tentacles. Just a consideration, but I’m sure whatever’s in store for us in chapter 4 will be great.

TheRedTentacleTheRedTentacleabout 3 years ago

I love it as usual! I hope to see the new queen deal some damage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You write one hell of an exciting story. I didn’t even realize I was holding my breath while reading parts of this. To me this is the best tentacle tale I have ever enjoyed. The addition of A’luhr was a brilliant move considering you have her as a great fighter and knowledgeable in the ways of the invaders but she isn’t the answer to all their problems as there is much she does not know or has to speculate about. It makes her a good fit to the group who each bring their own special knowledge and abilities yet they still have trouble working together at times, just like any group and especially during a stressful situation of which this totally qualifies. The emotions come through your writing very clearly which makes this all the better. Each chapter is a five star story in itself and together I wish I could give you more stars because this deserves it in my opinion. Thank you for all your time, energy, imagination and skill at creating, writing and editing this story. I would assume it must be draining for the authors to have to go through all these things to do what appears to be required to post wonderful stories. It is appreciated by many.

Stay safe, be well and always remember to take time out to relax since stress helps nobody.

J.D.

simply_gabrielasimply_gabrielaabout 3 years ago

Amazing story, I loved it! :D Please, work on part 4, I need it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can’t wait for more

PapercrafterPapercrafterabout 3 years ago

My comments won’t show up 😔

worldenderworldenderabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Papercrafted: yeah for some reason comments are like randomly appearing...or not... at times, including my own. Currently, I see 3 total comments from you on this chapter :0

I seem to be able to view them all no problem in my dashboard though and it looks like I am FINALLY able to see them on the actual story itself. Thanks for all the kind words and positive feedback everyone! I have REALLY enjoyed writing this story and seeing what happens to Sarah and co. While I had planned for the 5th chapter to be the last, I may do a Part 2 (after some side stories) as I'm kinda getting a bit attached and have new ideas bubbling up all the time that don't QUITE fit into this initial plotline.

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

I never imagined an alien invasion like this. Hot, demanding warriors enslaving human females to service their lust YES. But tentacles... no. But this one does have its upside, or should that be inside lol

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Real horror here. Well crafted.

Bio571Bio571about 1 year ago

I love it! I was so tensed when I was reading the drone exploring part, very nicely written :)

I must mention the lack of Sarah's clothes at the begining, I was wondering if there would be something written about this, and I'm not disappointed, to be honest I was expecting her to have a spare set of underwear somewhere (maybe scavenged somewhere during those 2 month), but I think that make sense that she only has what se was wearing when they entered the bunker, and indeed Adam doesn't have a supply of ladies clothes. It's a small detail, but it makes the story more realistic and more believable :)

It was nice to also incude a small paragraph mentioning Zoey and Steven's mother :)

The whole incubation thing was very interesting too, and of course, that ending! I'm eager to read more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous