All Comments on 'Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 05'

by worldender

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Congrats man.... this chapter is killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Will you have a follow-up on zoey's fate??? Anyway amazing chapter!!!!

worldenderworldenderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks folks :) Yeah worry not! We haven't seen the last of any of these characters yet! Zoey won't be alone for long ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know you said in a previous comment that you are not entirely happy with part 5. But i can assure you it is quite spectacular!! Can't wait for part 6 to see the "climax" of the story!!!!! You are a really good author and i am kinda hyped for the future side stories that you mentioned a couple of weeks ago ;)) Congrats!!!

worldenderworldenderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I'm excited for the side stories too! Here is a small sampling of the concepts:

-Male and female coworkers out to brunch in NYC

-Catholic high school with nun as teachers

-A national guard unit / military

-Scientists trying to gain control of the Krinis for themselves

-Sarah and Adam's BDSM evening

and more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantatisic chapter! And, I am SO looking forward to any and every spinoff in store. Because the depths of my desire for the lurid details knows no bounds, I would absolutely love to see an expanded account of the "countless different positions" our four heroes enjoyed in this chapter, if for no other reason than to savor their various "firsts" that were left to our imagination. Regardless, please keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the grand finale!!!!!! Keep it up man!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing chapter! Would love to see some spin-offs from viewpoint of the takers as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this series...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

are the stories back on a weekly schedule??? Anyway amazing work as always!!!!!! Can't wait for part 6!!!!! Really curious about Zoeys' fate.... seems really juicy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part six pretty please with a tentacle on top!

worldenderworldenderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Haha sorry folks but I probably won't be able to get back on a weekly schedule for a long time due to my new job having some wonky hours xP but I'm doing my best. Hopefully I'll have ch. 6 for next week :) Thanks for all the support and patience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is by far the hottest series i've read in a long time. is it wrong i wish it were real? some other ideas for side stories and future things. Have we established basically everywhere is overrun? is like the middle of the continents overrun yet? if not, maybe a stalemate in the midwest if they've discovered about the magnesium. that could be interesting. the queen truly trying to seduce people to her side. sending thralls to try and convince people to turn willingly. Would love to hear the story of the thralls. What about them allow them to run free without just being trapped in the walls of tentacles and stuff. were they captured or come willingly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 6 will be amazing man!!! Keep it up!!!This is my favorite story on this site!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super good series. Hope you continue because it's definitely one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part six pls!!!! Very good story.

worldenderworldenderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! And for your patience haha... I've had some really interesting ideas for part 2 of the story, but it has required basically completely re-working chapter 6 and I'm still having some trouble trying to fill in a plot hole, so I'm hoping to get the chapter out soonish, but if not, trust that I AM working on it :P I'm not planning on letting the story die haha. I also may draw it as an NSFW webcomic, but that won't be for a WHILE methinks. Thanks again everyone :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 6 nao!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's been a while since i've seen so many people get excited foar a story.. myself included. You really got some skills in the erotic side of writing and i hope i see even more parts of you're imagination. Anyway hope part 6 is ready soon and if i may sugest try some more pov swaps... it gives the story an edge an it is quite sexy to see different perspectives of the same situation. Wish you all the best!

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 3 years ago

I don’t usually read stories like this, given that they tend toward bad ends, but this one managed to draw me in, so...here I am.

You’ve done a really good job, not just with the sexual content but with the characters; they’re probably the biggest reason I haven’t been able to stop reading. I really like A’luhr in particular, and since Sarah and Adam had become a couple, I have to admit I’d kinda been shipping Steve/A’luhr.

...

Yeah, I know, but when you have actual characters this is the risk you run!

Anyway, the story is primed for the expected bad end, but the fact that you’ve indicated there’s a part 2 MIGHT mean something different... I don’t know. I’m certainly not trying to tell you what to write. I’m just rambling at this point.

Can’t exactly stop now, so I’ll be back come Chapter 6!

worldenderworldenderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Wow that's such high praise; thank you! I'll admit that I hadn't really planned to have a part 2 (or even 6 chapters) in the beginning, but I ALSO have kinda become attached to these characters haha... I believe I have an ending in mind that will satisfy both good and bad end camps, but part 2 is still shaping up, so there's plenty of time for me to adjust things ;)

Thanks for the continued support! I've finally found a break from work, so I should be able to actually write words at a decent rate finally haha :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To follow up on the previous comment… is tentacle bliss for the rest of their lives bad….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 6 man!!! Amazing story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Insanely amazing storyline and erotic details. I'm so pleased with the story so far. Can't wait to see if humanity makes it or not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for part 6!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super good series!!! Really enjoy the interaction between the characters!!! Cant wait for part six!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Update on pt6?

worldenderworldenderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm literally using my entire holiday off today to try and finish the chapter haha. I've been so insanely backed up and stuck on this one with the need to change the plot quite a bit to accommodate at part 2 xP thanks for your patience all! I promise I'm not dropping the series haha

PapercrafterPapercrafteralmost 3 years ago

Going through withdrawal ):

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

=)) me too

worldenderworldenderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Haha sorry guys - my computer kicked the bucket from the combination of heat and also my CPU cooler apparently not working. I just fixed it up so I'm back in it! Final chapter should be up soonish! it's a long one.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 3 years ago

Sorry about your computer! Take the time you need to and enjoy yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really loving the premise and setup. Honestly speaking, i drifted away from sex and all and only focused on the story since it's really engaging and interesting. Looking forward (desperately) for conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 6 pls

worldenderworldenderalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Good news all you patient folks - I have finished writing the chapter! Gonna need a day or two to edit it, and then Lit takes about 3 days to publish, so should be up by the end of the week. Whew - 2 months to get this done @__@ that's what happens when you don't plan ahead! I can't wait to share it with you all though :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You finally finished pog

gorden55gorden55almost 3 years ago

I really like this story. I am looking forward to the rest. Keep it up. Thank you

motifxf8motifxf8over 2 years ago

Once it got really going, this series grabbed a dark desire in me. Incredible, especially in the details. And, my god, this chapter was off the charts. The earlier couplings of the heroes, wow. But the Zoey finish. The most brilliantly erotic writing ever. Stunning way to end it. Tapping into some deep, hot stuff, man.

MadMausMadMausalmost 2 years ago

This storyline just keeps getting better and better. Can not wait to see what happens next. Like the cliffhanger ending of a show, asking the question, "Will this be the end for our intrepid heroes or will they find a way out? Will they come to enjoy the embrace and give themselves over to a lifetime of endless pleasure or find some way to fight back and to freedom? " I can not wait to find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous