Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 06

Story Info
A'luhr enacts a desperate plan to save her allies.
28.5k words
4.78
30.6k
50

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worldender
worldender
427 Followers

[Earlier that day...]

"No!" A'luhr heard the young male human, Steven, yell as she was fenestrated by the loathsome thrall that had gotten the jump on her. She grimaced in pain from the whiplash on her leg, but she kept her wits about her.

She fell through the air and nimbly spun around to control her descent before hitting the ground and deftly rolling forward to absorb the impact. She cried out in pain as she sliced herself on some of the shards of glass from the broken window that littered the paved courtyard. A few of the blades jutted painfully out of her forearms and shoulder, which she removed with a grunt. Luckily, it seemed that it was only minor tissue damage. A quick bodily check revealed that she was still in decent fighting condition.

Looking back up at the ridiculously unsafe structure she had just been thrown out of, A'luhr could see the rest of the humans still engaging with the Krinis and that annoying female thrall. She couldn't fathom why someone might willingly embrace the Krinis and do their bidding like that. Were humans so weak-willed and hedonistic to give up their freedom just for a hit of dopamine?

No, she knew that not all of the primitive species were like this. The proof was just above her, where Sarah Cassidy and the rest of her companions were still bravely fighting against the disgusting creatures. It was clearly a losing battle, however. A'luhr staggered to her feet and started to sprint back towards the building, with a slight limp in the leg that she had been thrown by. She was wildly looking around for a quick way to get back and assist her struggling human comrades when suddenly her antennae detected a shift in the air currents around her.

A'luhr powerfully stomped her forward, injured leg into the ground, transferring all of her momentum into a single point and moaning in agony from the exertion. Her calf bulged as she pushed backwards into the air with her heel, barely dodging a thick column of tentacles that brushed the tips of her antennae as it blurred past her face. She skidded to a stop, but didn't stay immobile for long.

Her eyes widened as she sensed another assailant approaching from behind. She backflipped into the air, using her momentum to spin in place and watched, upside down, as a tentacle whizzed just past her nose. She landed on one foot and pivoted around to see four Krinis drones - "Takers", as Sarah Cassidy called them - starting to surround her.

Judging by the screams and smashing of glass from above, some of the humans had already been captured by the flying drones. She had been too late.

"Luc'alor!" A'luhr swore aloud. Her broodmother would have covered her mouth in shock had she heard such language, but A'luhr didn't care about such things now. She was born and bred to be a hardened soldier, and these tentacles were in her way.

She drew her daggers from her leggings and began to slowly circle in place, all of her senses focused on the movements of her attackers. No, her PREY. She could get out of this with her last impulse detonator, but then she would be unable to do much in more dire straits. A'luhr scanned the Takers with sharp eyes. They all simply had a single host. Two were males and two were females.

The males groaned and squirmed inside of the tentacle constructs. Their limbs were enveloped in the writhing mass and their eyes were covered by simy tendrils, leaving their gaping mouths exposed so that a nectar-filled tentacle could easily thrust down their throats. One of them had what appeared to be a thick tangle of hair covering the bottom half of his face, and the orange fluid was flowing down it like a river over rocks.

Both of their sex organs were swallowed up by milking tentacles while their hanging testes were squeezed and vibrated by small feelers and their anuses were stuffed with even more writhing appendages.

The tentacle sleeves on their phalluses would sometimes slide up to just envelope the bulbous tips while vibrating tendrils would rapidly stroke their throbbing hard shafts that were covered in slippery reproductive fluids and nectar. This seemed to have the desired effect, as the males screamed in ecstasy while they eagerly excreted their whitish fluids into the suckling tentacle.

The females were similarly entwined in the drones, with tentacles greedily squashing and stretching their plump mammaries to squeeze milk out of their erect nipples, which were being flicked and stroked by vibrating feelers. Their eyes were also covered like their male companions, but their mouths were unmolested, allowing them to loudly howl and whimper in what A'luhr knew to be a sort of rallying cry.

Their pudendas were being played with by cilia-covered appendages that almost looked like hands. The "fingers" pried their labias open and dexterously tweaked their clits and filled their vaginal openings. They sloppily squelched in and out of the holes as nectar and vaginal fluid gushed from within. Other hand-shaped growths were busy grasping their glutes and spreading the appart while smaller tendrils spanked at the helpless, jiggling flesh. From the constant screams of pleasure pouring from their mouths, it was clear that the two captured females were rather enjoying the touch of their new masters.

The sounds were eerily similar to those of her own people that haunted her dreams and waking nightmares. Those whom she had failed just like she was about to again. No. She would not allow it.

There were two other ways to disable the drones without using impulse detonators, however they were either extremely risky or extremely brutal. The latter involved simply killing the host. Without an energy source, the drone would be unable to maintain its advanced form and crumble into a pile of mindless, squirming tentacles.

A'luhr had already dispatched several of them in this manner when she first arrived on this planet, thinking the populace to be little more than babbling, primitive beings. This was a fact that she had hidden from her newfound companions for obvious reasons. After having spent time among the humans, she had started to grow fond of them and their simple ways. She resolved to avoid any more bloodshed unless there were no other options.

Luckily, there was still the second option. However, it was the more dangerous of the two as it involved precise movements with a large margin for error. It wasn't necessary to kill the hosts in order to stop the flow of energy-giving sexual fluids. If you could simply sever the tentacles directly milking the captives, the drones would need to focus their efforts on repairing the link instead of attacking, lest they risk falling apart. It was a temporary measure - and risky - but A'luhr knew it was her safest bet at the moment.

She twirled her daggers in her palms, tensing her muscles as she gauged the distance between herself and the tentacles milking the humans' breasts and penises. She stood, waiting for the enemies to make the first move. They didn't take long to oblige, as the drones were not tactical warriors, but simple-minded brutes only obeying the general orders from their Queen.

All at once, the four creatures rushed towards A'luhr with heavy steps, wildly flailing their long, tentacled arms in her direction, hoping to snare her limbs. She took a deep breath and focused her senses even sharper, waiting for just the right moment to react. One of the drones carrying a male suddenly swept a long arm towards her left side. Not missing a beat, A'luhr dashed towards it and slid on her butt underneath the thick appendage, rolling onto her heels and pushing off into the air in front of the disoriented monster.

Her blades flashed and cleanly sliced through the tentacle that was engulfing the male's huge shaft. A fountain of white cum jettisoned into the face of the male as his fluids spilled from the gash in the writhing tentacle. The drone's movements faltered and it fell down, as if to one knee, as more tentacles detached from its body in a desperate attempt to salvage the bleeding cum.

A'luhr didn't allow herself to be distracted, as the rest of her query certainly wasn't. Not taking a moment to rest, she dived behind a structural support as a new wave of attacks rocketed towards her. She slumped down behind the pillar, tenderly massaging her hurt leg. Using one of her reflective dagger blades as a mirror, she peeked around the corner.

The damaged drone was still attempting to resume milking the captured human, but it wouldn't be much longer before it was back in action. She estimated about 25 Earth seconds or so. She took some quick, emboldening breaths to hype herself up before rolling out into the open again, heading towards the two drones with the females in them.

Seeing her coming, the drones began to milk their host's huge mammaries with more vigor, preparing for a burst of energy. This caused the females to cry out in ecstasy, drool flying, as they bucked their hips against the large tentacle phalluses thrusting into their holes faster and faster with each passing moment. The drones lunged their arms at A'luhr before she could get close. A'luhr had planned for this, though. The grass all around the female drones was surrounded in a thick slurry of female ejaculate and nectar, which she sprinted towards and once again slid on. A'luhr's accelerated movement from the slippery surface clearly caught the drones off-guard, as they failed to react in time when A'luhr hurtled towards them.

Both of the female drones moved close together in an attempt to block A'luhr's path, assuming she was attempting to escape, no doubt, but this only made her job easier. Welding a dagger in each hand, she kicked off of the grass and spun in the air towards the creatures. She didn't get as much momentum as she had hoped, due to the slickness of the grass, but it was enough.

With practiced motions, she elegantly twirled towards the obstructing drones, causing her silver hair to dance in the wind around her. She brandished her daggers and both blades found their marks. All four appendages that were suckling on the tormented female's gushing breasts were swiftly severed. Like before, thick geysers of creamy milk erupted from the cut tentacles, drenching the all the females, including A'luhr, who sloppily landed on the ground behind the faltering drones, cussing and hastily attempting to wipe the liquid from her eyes and antennae.

The final drone didn't hesitate to take advantage of A'luhr's moment of defenselessness. Just as she regained her vision, she looked up and saw a large tentacle arm whipping towards her side. Her mind raced, well aware that she had no time to dodge. Before she could react, the tentacles grabbed her torso. In the split-second before they tightened around her body and sealed her fate, A'luhr ducked down, allowing the loose fabric from the light garment she wore around her chest to slide off and allowing her to escape.

The tentacles clenched around her discarded top as she tumbled away on the ground, her large breasts barely being contained by the "sports bra" Sarah Cassidy had given her, which as now all she wore other than her torn uniform leggings. Still disoriented from the liquids covering her antennae, she was late to notice an attack from behind, coming from the first drone she had attacked, which was nearly repaired.

It must not have been back at full power, as the dextrous task of grabbing her seemed too much for it to accomplish, so it instead settled with simply slamming into her side and sending her skidding across the courtyard. A'luhr saw stars and the pain in her leg intensified as it struck the ground. She coughed and moaned, her vision spinning, as she started to feel around for her daggers, which she had dropped after being struck. Suddenly, she heard a terrified scream coming from the sky above her. Groggily turning on her side, she saw Sarah Cassidy falling from the building before being ensnared by a flying drone.

Judging by the empty windows in the walkway, all of A'luhr's human companions had been captured, and Sarah Cassidy had been the last one. It was too late now. A'luhr slammed her fist into the ground in frustration. She unsteadily began to rise up, grabbing her last impulse detonator in her shaking hand, ready to blow past these annoyances and slay the thrall that had brought such shame to her.

Just as she was about to activate the weapon, images of her human comrades flashed into her mind. Though they had only known each other for a relatively short period of time, the humans had quickly accepted her into their ranks and treated her with a warmth the likes of which she had never experienced before, especially Steven.

If she used up her final impulse detonator to exact revenge on this small fry, then she would truly have no hope of defeating the Queen and saving her allies. This was not the time for heroics, she realized. No longer needing to defeat the drones around her in order to clear a path back towards the building, A'luhr instead focused all of her remaining energy on retreating.

She stowed the grenade and rolled to her feet, shaking her head to dry out her antennae as she dodged the attacks of the remaining male drone, while the first male drone completed its regeneration. She sprinted away from the group of clumsily fumbling drones and scooped up her daggers that were glimmering in the grass nearby. Without looking back, she continued to run, willing herself to ignore the throbbing pain in her ribs and leg.

She dashed out into the surrounding streets, the untouched drone hot on her heels with the rest soon to follow. Luckily there didn't seem to be any flying enemies in the area - yet. She knew she didn't have much time to disengage and find a place to hide. Thinking quickly, she sheathed her daggers and snatched up a piece of rubble along the sidewalk. She slowed her run to a jog, allowing herself to carefully scan the area while still putting some distance between her and her pursuers.

Soon enough, she found what she was searching for. A human vehicle - a "car" - was parked on the side of the road, with a faint red light flashing inside. She had quickly learned not to get too rough with cars possessing this warning light as she had nearly been captured as soon as she had entered the city when she accidentally set off one of these loud alarms. What had once felt like a nefarious trap would now be her savior.

As she passed by the car, she hurled the rubble through the glass covering on the front of the vehicle, shattering it with a loud smash. Immediately, a blaring, pulsating alarm echoed out into the empty streets. With the sounds and vibrations of her movements obscured by the powerful din, she swiftly sprinted down the road, leaping into a dilapidated garage and hiding in the debris.

She peeked out and watched as the drones from the academic facility began to rush and attack the car, loudly crashing into it and sending glass and shards of metal flying in all directions. She continued to watch as the creatures assaulted the defenseless vehicle, soon being joined by more and more drones who had heard the cacophony from nearby and had come to investigate. This was exactly why she didn't want to have to resort to this strategy, as now there were many more enemies in the immediate area... but it would also mean there were less around the perimeter.

She stealthily slipped out from her cover and, ducking low, made her way down the block and back towards their base of operations. She had just turned the corner when the car finally uttered its last, valiant breath, and the alarm croaked to a stop.

A'luhr continued to scan the area around her as she stealthily made her way down the street. She kept to the shadows of trees, cars, and buildings, moving as discreetly as possible. While the Krinis drones were blind, the human hosts enveloped in their bodies were not. Should they see her, there was no doubt that they would cry out in ecstatic stupor as their excitement for a new partner overtook them.

To her relief, it seemed that all of the drones in the area had been drawn to the car alarm, as she didn't encounter any during her return to the base. She still kept her vigilance up and wits about her, however, as she knew that it was difficult to ever truly be safe from the deceptively long reach of the Krinis.

At first, she was concerned she might get lost trying to find her way back now that her sensitive antennae had lost the scent trails she had used to navigate. The wet, warm milk that had doused her before resulted in her olfactory organs being flushed, so she needed to navigate based purely on memory and landmarks. Luckily, the human city planning was quite simple and the distance wasn't too far, so she managed to get back without much trouble. A'luhr looked over her shoulder one last time as she slipped into the large human residence that her group had been using as a shelter before this ill-fated mission.

She breathed a sigh of relief and slumped to the floor as the large door clicked closed behind her. What a foolish plan this had been - if "plan" was even the right word for that disaster of an operation. When had she become so soft as to let a bunch of inexperienced humans, likely less than 200 years old, lead her into danger? Was it because she had spent too long away from the battlefield? Or was she simply that eager to help her endearingly primitive comrades retake their planet now that she had started to get close to them? Too close, perhaps.

A'luhr leaned her head back on the door and ran her long, slender fingers through her disheveled silver hair. This wasn't how things were supposed to be. She was supposed to quickly dispatch the Queen, regain her honor, and be rid of this undeveloped planet in less than a few days at most. But she had made so many mistakes. Was becoming enamoured by the mysterious, beautiful sights and the simple, caring locals one of them?

Frustrations and worries chaotically flurried through her mind like an angry hive of keevils. She wasn't left to wallow for long, however, as suddenly one of her antennae twitched, picking up a faint vibration... coming from upstairs. At first, she thought maybe it was nothing, until the sounds of someone, or someTHING, roaming the halls above became clear. Based on the cadence, A'luhr judged that they were human footsteps, but that meant nothing these days in regards to determining friend from foe.

Her eyes sharpened and she rolled forward on the balls of her feet to get into a crouched position. She glided down the entry hall and towards the stairs like a vengeful spirit - not making a sound, but exuding incredible killing intent. A'luhr was fed up with the number of surprises the day had brought, and enough was enough.

As her feet alighted on the steps, she drew a dagger in her right hand while using her empty left hand to distribute her weight as she climbed the stairs, not letting even a single creak escape from the glossy floorboards beneath her.

She got to the top of the stairs and crouched down behind a large, tacky art piece that was set up in the hall. It really was quite shocking what the humans considered to be captivating. A'luhr calmed her breathing and peered around the statue. Her eyes scanned down the hall until she spotted a door that was opened just a crack. The sound of drawers being hastily rummaged through could be heard coming from inside, with muted muttering interjecting at regular intervals.

A'luhr crept up to the door and tried to glance through the gap in the door to see what was inside, but her field of vision was too limited and prevented her from picking up any more clues. Based on the scent, it was definitely a female human and not a Krinis, so that was already a relief. However, she had already been duped by a thrall today and wasn't planning on repeating her mistake. She pressed up against the wall next to the doorway, dagger ready to strike a decisive, lethal blow, when she decided against it. Maybe it would be best to avoid unnecessary bloodshed, especially seeing as how potential allies were in short supply at the moment.

worldender
worldender
427 Followers
123456...9