Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature holding him paid no mind as it carried him over towards the slug alongside the other Krinis, both of which seemed to watch the display of the three women frantically fucking as many of the slimy cocks they could reach. Jenna noticed them approach, her eyes immediately locking onto the thick cock of her comrade. She eagerly reached out for it, but one of the Krinis's arms suddenly reached out and grabbed the other woman around the waist, blocking her hand.

The Krinis plucked the woman off of the slug with a loud, juicy "shlop" sound as her gushing cunt slid away from the huge, throbbing shaft that popped out of her tight hole. A slurry of semen and slime oozed freely from her gaping womanhood, splattering to the ground as she was held up next to the man, who still seemed fixated on reaching the slug's gelatinous body.

The second Krinis grabbed the other two women, one in each large hand. The women hung limply, their plump chests heaving as their glistening naked bodies shuddered and dripped with lewd fluids. Both creatures began to strap their held humans into their monstrous bodies. The one with the man pressed him into its chest, arms above his head and legs up to his shoulders, all of which were quickly bound by tentacles that snaked out of the creature's back. The man drooled and gasped as one of the monster's two cocks thrust up into his muscular backside as if it had a mind of its own. The man arched his spine and pushed his head back to nestle in between the Krinis's gigantic, sagging tits. Before he could slump back over again, the woman in the monster's other hand was pressed up to him, her own tender breasts pressing into his firm, hairy chest. Her face pressed up to his, and after a moment of shared, passionate breathing, they locked their lips in a deep, messy kiss.

Tentacles held the woman tightly bound to the Krinis and the man between them both, with her round ass on full display as it was lowered by the tentacles until her gushing cunt was pushed down and around the man's rigid shaft. The monster's second, warty phallus stretched out like a snake and easily slid into her stretched ass, pushing her hips up slightly to keep her at the perfect angle for the man's penis to continue to penetrate her as the Krinis began to lumber away. Every step it took jostled the man riding its first cock, bouncing him up and down on the girthy rod, while also causing his own manhood to pump up and down into the quivering woman bound to him.

The second Krinis had decided to use its slender tentacles to attach its two female captives to its chest in a 69 position, with Jenna tied to its chest and riding its first phallus, while the second upside down woman was forced to deepthroat the other dripping shaft. Her hair draped down and tickled against a semi-transparent, basketball-sized sac of nectar that dangled between the monster's thick legs, swinging and jiggling like a man's balls. This reserve of nectar was clearly already being pumped up through the twin cocks and into the women's helpless holes.

Up above, the creature's tentacle snouts were busy filling Jenna's mouth and the other woman's swollen pussy, which twitched and squirted into her companion's blushing face. The Krinis turned away from the slug and followed after its partner, bouncing the bound woman up and down, who gagged and moaned into their respective appendages.

Sarah and the rest remained dead silent, half expecting the other two survivors to burst out of the party store and engage with the monsters, but they, too, remained hidden, clearly determining it to be a lost cause. They all watched, horrified, as the two bipedal Krinis vanished down a side path while the slug finally slithered away out of sight, the array of human penises sprouting from its back still freely ejaculating endless loads of cum to satisfy the monster's disgusting needs.

Sarah counted to two minutes in her head before she finally let a breath out and turned to look at the rest of the group, who were similarly shaken - save for A'luhr who was simply holstering her daggers.

"What the heck was all that!?" Steven quietly groaned, sliding to the floor. "What, they've got gas attacks now, too?"

"They seem to not only be developing biologically, but also socially..." Sarah muttered. "They're clearly showing more signs of teamwork and intelligence now. Fascinating."

"Our definitions of 'fascinating' are very different," Adam replied, raising a brow at Sarah. "But that's what I find so fascinating about you." Sarah shrugged with a frown. She looked over at Zoey who had a worried look on her face.

"Um, those two people who managed to escape went into the Fiestaville..." Zoey whispered, doing her best to peer into the party store across the walkway despite its windows being heavily obscured by an assortment of festive sticker decals. "Should we still go in there? They have guns, and that Priya woman seemed a little... on edge."

"Normally I would hesitate to enter an unknown, enclosed area with minimal optics where potential threats are armed and have the element of surprise on their side," A'luhr muttered, stroking one of her r'emuli. Sarah wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or not, but given what she knew of the alien woman's personality, she had to assume she was being serious. "However, we do need that helium -- which you claim is just sitting out in the open in some marketplace of frivolities -- so we may not have much choice." A'luhr sighed, clearly showing signs that she still wasn't entirely convinced of the precious helium's presence.

"Can't you just beat 'em up if they attack us?" Steven asked, looking at A'luhr with a sparkle in his eyes. She let out a heavy chuckle and shook her head.

"Once again, I am flattered by your high evaluation of my skills, and usually I would agree with you, however our current armaments are those designed to incapacitate Krinis, and would likely do little harm to a human, other than my blades, of course. However, I noticed that both the unknown humans are wielding firearms. Rudimentary as they might be, I am not perfectly confident in my ability to overcome them should they meet us at range."

"I doubt they'd want to fire off their guns and alert all the Krinis in the area again, right?" Zoey offered.

"It's a gamble to be sure," Adam mused, stroking his beard. "But I say we go for it. We've come too far to return empty-handed, and we might not have another chance at coming back here given how many Krinis seem to be roaming around, so we need to jump on this while we can."

"We could also probably grab some of the dropped bags of food on the ground over there and use them as a peace offering should we bump into those two," Sarah suggested. "Best case scenario, we don't run into them and get to keep all the food for ourselves." The rest of the group all looked hungrily at one of the bulging canvas bags nearby, which, other than a few small splotches of fluid staining the fabric, appeared to be in good shape.

"Let's hope they left a can opener in one of them," Steven said while massaging his empty stomach.

"If we are going to move, we should do it now while the enemy has recently surveyed this location and assumes it to be clear," A'luhr replied, standing up and scanning the area outside to make sure that none of the creatures had decided to double back.

"Steven, you and I can both grab a bag of food so that the ladies can move faster and keep their hands free in case of trouble," Adam instructed, looking over at Steven who nodded in agreement. They all quietly gathered around the shoe store's side entrance, where Adam gingerly pushed the door open. He tensed up, fearing that some sound might give them away, but fortunately their exit was a silent one.

He and Steven moved ahead of the group while keeping low to the ground. They were passed by the women as the two of them knelt down to heft a couple of the dropped bags of food over their shoulders, being careful not to shift the contents too much and risk being heard. They all continued to beeline for the door to the Fiestaville, keeping their senses on full alert for any sign of danger.

Sarah briefly considered breaking away from the group to go grab some of the discarded weapons that had been thrown by the strangers, but they were all covered in thick slime and likely of no use anymore. There was a faint, sweet scent in the air, likely the lingering residuals from the pink aphrodisiac mist.

Sarah could feel her lower abdomen begin to heat up, wondering just how intense the gas must have been for it to be this potent -- weak as it was now -- even after so many minutes since it had wafted away. She hoped that her outfit's waterproof qualities also worked on the inside, as she could tell that things were starting to get a little slick between her legs. Glancing over at the others, she could tell that they were all doing their best to awkwardly hide their own states of mild arousal.

The 20-second trek to the Fiestaville felt like 20 hours. Every minor scuffle of their footsteps sounded to their ears like earthquakes, their breaths like roaring winds, and their heartbeats like thunder. Sarah was sure that at any moment, one of the bipedal creatures would come storming out of a nearby doorway and drag them all back to the hive, this time for good. She kept her hand next to her vibro-wand at the ready, just in case she needed to fend-off any aggressive tentacles that were looking to disrobe her.

However, her vigilance was for naught, as they managed to reach the garishly decorated door of the Fiestaville without anyone being stripped naked. A'luhr looked down the alleyway to ensure that the coast was clear before taking a moment to analyze the dark interior of the store. Though the power was off and the windows were covered in stickers, enough sunlight still managed to shimmer into the abandoned building to allow them to at least get an understanding of the general layout.

The interior, though mostly painted with the unnerving, fluttering shadows of draping streamers, was still dimly lit thanks to the sun filtering in through the mall entrance opposite of the front door, which seemed to be just below a large skylight. Tall shelves were lined with various party favors and decorations of various themes, while stiff mannequins displayed an array of goofy costumes that looked eerily out of place against the apocalyptic backdrop around them. Items were strewn about the floor, creating an intricate maze of potentially noisy landmines that led towards the long checkout counter that bordered the left wall. The counter was still covered with incomplete purchases at dead scanners, creating a snapshot in time.

"Do you see anything?" Steven whispered, trying to look in the window past A'luhr and Sarah.

"I see many 'things'," A'luhr replied, eyeing the mannequins with suspicion. "However, none of them appear to be living."

"I remember the balloon-filling station being behind the counter," Zoey whispered as A'luhr cracked the door open. "That's probably where the helium tanks are."

"Alright," Sarah sighed nervously. "Let's head in; but everyone be careful not to trip on anything, and keep an eye out for movement."

A'luhr slid silently into the building, holding a dagger at the ready, while the rest of the group followed. Adam was the last person to enter the store, and he carefully eased the door shut behind him so as to minimize the sound it made.

They shuffled past a few aisles of Halloween-themed goods, which must have been put out as early as possible just before the invasion had begun in September. Sarah laughed inwardly seeing the plastic replicas of what used to be considered frightening. Now that humanity had come to learn what true desperation and horror looked like, she wondered if such goofy masks and yard decorations could ever be looked at the same again.

Adam looked longingly at the far wall, where a plethora of impressive-looking prop swords were hanging. For a moment, he seemed as if he was going to break away from the group to go grab some loot, but quickly thought better of it and forced turned his attention away from the glimmering plastic and onto Sarah's round ass, which was bobbing just ahead of him in all of its glory in her skin-tight suit. In another life, he would have loved to see her tight body standing next to him in a sexy couple's costume -- maybe a buxom policewoman and a well-equipped robber. He spotted some handcuffs on a nearby shelf that would be perfect...

He was so distracted by his lewd thoughts that he nearly bumped straight into Sarah's butt -- not that he would have complained -- when they all came to a stop at the counter.

"This is the location, correct?" A'luhr whispered over her shoulder to Zoey. "What am I looking for?" Zoey peered around the side of the counter with the alien woman and squinted into the dim light. Her eyes nervously panned the area before suddenly lighting up.

"Those right there!" Zoey quietly replied. "I think those pink tanks right there are the ones!" She pointed to a couple of salmon-pink canisters that were each about two feet tall with thin nozzles positioned on top. As their eyes adjusted to the light, they could make out the title, "Balloon Zone" written on them in zany, bubbly letters.

"Are you sure?" A'luhr asked, sheathing her dagger and raising a long, skeptical brow. "It is hard to fathom something so valuable just being left out in the open unguarded like this. Much less with such... 'spirited' letters emblazoned on the side.

"That's it all right," Adam confirmed. "Now do you believe us when we say how relatively common it is here on Earth?"

"I am still finding it hard to digest," A'luhr sighed, stepping over to the two tanks and hefting both of them up over her shoulders with a delicate reverence. "But given that these containers do indeed read 'helium' on them, I suppose I do not have a leg to stand on." She smirked triumphantly, turning around and expecting to hear Stephen giving his approval of her latest idiom. However, the rest of the group were rigidly turned away from her with their attention on something behind them. A'luhr froze as well once she saw the silhouettes of two humans aiming their pistols at her.

"You won't be standing on any of your legs in just a moment unless you put your hands up and do exactly as I say," a man's gruff voice hissed. "Drop what you're holding and turn this way." It was the voice of Cutter from the other group of humans, which naturally meant that the female-looking shape next to him was Priya. Up close, it was clear that she was of indeed of Indian descent, with dark brown eyes that carried just as much ferocity as her leader's commanding tone.

"Okay, I admit it: your instincts were right again, Cutter," Priya grumbled, keeping her eyes and firearm focused dead ahead at Sarah and the others, who were slowly raising their hands. "We were being followed."

"I'm surprised that they managed to make it this far," Cutter scoffed. He had removed his face-coverings to reveal a hardened, middle-aged face with a gray-streaked beard adorning his broad jawline. He squinted at them with gray eyes that wrinkled around the edges. "Only amateurs would alert a Behemoth like that. So, what group are you from? Sullivan's? Answer me quickly and keep those hands up where I can see them. That's it... nice and easy..."

"H-hey man, just chill, okay?" Steven stammered, sweat starting to bead on his forehead.

"Everyone calm down," Sarah added. "Look, we're cooperating. Let's just all take it easy."

"I asked you what group you're from!" Cutter spat angrily. "Not whether you wanted to sing 'Kumbaya' with us!"

"G-group...?" Adam carefully replied. "We aren't a part of any 'group'; it's just us."

"Bullshit," Priya snorted, keeping her gun steadily trained on him now. "What, you expect us to believe that you weren't following us and that this is just coincidence? Can't help but notice you stole some of our supplies." She gestured with her chin towards the bags of food that Adam and Steven were still carrying.

"You drop-!" Steven blurted out, but was quickly cut-off by Priya snapping her aim towards his head.

"Shut the fuck up; I wasn't talk to you, was I?" She turned back to Adam, a look of scornful bemusement on her face, as if begging him to do his best to try and explain this.

"Look," Adam responded, still keeping his hands above his shoulders. "We admit that we saw you drop these bags, but it didn't look like you were coming back for them, and we really need the food. We even said that if we ran into you guys that we'd give them back as a sign of good faith, right guys?"

The rest of them all frantically nodded in agreement -- other than A'luhr, who remained still. Sarah could almost feel her yellow eyes scanning the room from behind her, looking for any opportunities to make an escape.

"Oh, is that right?" Cutter chuckled ruefully. "Then you will be all-too happy to very slowly drop the bags and push them over to us with your feet, right?" He made a show of cocking his pistol as a warning.

"You're bluffing," Adam retorted. "You wouldn't dare fire those loud guns in here with all the monsters outside." Cutter shrugged.

"I'd be willing to gamble that we could get away from the Harvesters while your crippled bodies distract them as nice, helpless playthings. So, what'll it be? You taking that bet?" Adam remained silent. "Smart choice. Now then..." He gestured for them to slide the bags over.

Adam sighed. He nodded at Steven, and together they eased the heavy satchels down to the floor before awkwardly pushing them towards the two raiders. Neither Cutter nor Priya made a move to pick them up.

"Check them, Priya." Cutter growled. "And you all, don't even think about moving, or that thought will be the second to last thing that passes through your brains." Priya moved towards Adam and the rest, keeping her gun trained on them. Adam, nervous that she was about to do a full-body search, instinctively squeezed his legs closed.

"Don't worry, big boy," Priya laughed. "I'm not after your little worm down there. I'm looking for your little worm in here..." She turned on a flashlight attached to her handgun then aimed it down Adam's ear before peering deep into it. He flinched, but she grabbed his head and held him still.

"What are you looking for?" Sarah blurted out, unable to contain her curiosity any longer as she watched Priya move from Adam to Steven to check his ears as well. Cutter whirled his gun towards her, but simply raised a brow at her.

"You serious?" He replied, disbelief dripping from his words. When Sarah simply stared blankly back at him, he sighed heavily. "Huh. You really must be amateurs. Or idiots."

"My vote is both," Priya added with a smirk while moving over to Zoey next.

"We're checking you for earworms. Making sure you're not being controlled by the Harvesters. Did you really not know that? Or perhaps playing dumb?" He narrowed his eyes with suspicion.

"We've been hiding out in a bunker cut-off from the outside world this whole time," Adam said, thinking quickly. "We had to leave because it became compromised. We don't really have any idea what's going on out here other than there being all these creatures around, which I am assuming are what you are referring to when you say, 'Harvesters'."

"What else?" Cutter rolled his eyes. "Those tentacle fuckers take control of people with little worms in their ears. Not really sure how, but once they're in there, they're a bitch and a half to get out. Much easier to just put the host of their misery." Zoey gulped as Priya's intense stare pierced through her eardrums.

Sarah was pretty sure that none of them had such "earworms", seeing as they appeared to be thinking normally, but it's not like she had thought to look recently. Thinking back on how the thralls they had met before acted, it wouldn't be impossible to imagine that they could easily pretend to be normal in order to lure unsuspecting prey into a trap...