Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah eyed Priya nervously as the intimidating woman moved towards her. Sarah gave every intention that she would willingly comply with the search, but even still, Priya grabbed her by the hair and painfully jerked her head around to inspect her ears. Sarah held her breath, her heart beating in her chest, but Priya seemed satisfied after a minute.

"These ones are clean," Priya reported, clicking her tongue. Sarah detected a note of disappointment in her voice, as if she had been hoping to have a good excuse to use the pistol she was now aiming at A'luhr. "You. With the cow udders. Take off the helmet nice and slowly."

Sarah and the rest exchanged worried glances. There was no telling what would happen if A'luhr's identity was revealed.

"Listen," Sarah spoke up, her body tense. "She's been with us the entire time. Obviously, she's not with the, uh, Harvesters."

"Then she has nothing to hide," Cutter grumbled. "Not that those cute little uniforms allow you to hide much anyway. I admit that I'm impressed by your lack of shame." Zoey could be seen blushing in the dim light, her raised hands aching to cover the tight fabric around her full, perky chest. Cutter had been surveying all of their bodies carefully as Priya conducted her search, but his eyes were filled with distrust, not lust.

"She has a really bad burn!" Steven blurted, his eyes clenched. "She doesn't like people seeing it... she kinda has a meltdown if that happens -- a trauma thing. You wouldn't want to risk that and draw the Kr- Harvesters to us, right?"

"Hm," Cutter sniffed. "That's true."

"Pathetic." Priya huffed. "I wear my scars with pride; they remind me of what I'm fighting for." She approached A'luhr and seemed about to remove the helmet herself before suddenly backing away. "Whatever. Crazy that even with all these alien bastards fucking everyone that some people still choose to be huge pussies."

"What's with the getups, anyway?" Cutter asked, finally squatting down to pull the bags of food towards their side of the store while still keeping his gun trained on the group.

"These are simply some tactical garments we found that are easy to move in," A'luhr replied, playing along.

"Oh, the bitch can talk!" Priya replied with mock surprise. "I thought maybe all her brains had gone to her chest." She snorted. "And where'd you find these? Comic-Con or something? Well, that's not important." She glanced down at the various alien weapons the group had dropped on the floor, along with the daggers strapped to A'luhr's hips. "What do you make of these, Cutter?"

"Looks like some shitty toys that came with the suits," Cutter replied, eyeing the rods and orbs with disinterest. It was clear that he was more of a gun guy.

"Those blades on 'Big Tits' over here look nice enough," Priya whistled softly.

"Good eye. Grab those and let's get out of this shit hole."

"Her tits?"

"The knives," Cutter groaned. Priya chuckled to herself for causing the man such distress. She turned back towards A'luhr and held her free hand out. "Give them here. Don't make me test whether that precious helmet of yours is bullet-proof." A'luhr remained motionless, save for her shoulders, which were shaking with barely-contained anger.

For a moment, Sarah was worried A'luhr would attack and complicate things more than they already were. But her worries were for naught, as the trained alien warrior quickly but carefully slid the daggers out of their sheaths and handed them over to Priya, who took them and returned to Cutter.

"So, let's say we believe you for now that you just happened to run into us here." Cutter continued, motioning for Priya to inspect the contents of the bags. She hunkered down and began to inspect the canned goods for anything suspicious. "What were you doing here then? This is a pretty dangerous place. I can't imagine you'd risk it just to throw a birthday party." He gestured towards the helium tanks that were on the floor next to A'luhr's feet.

"Maybe they needed the helium to keep their balloons inflated," Priya snorted again, eyeing the women's unusually large breasts. Sarah was starting to get a little pissed-off. It's not like Priya was a chalkboard herself. Though she wore a Kevlar vest, it was pretty clear that her own bosom was rather impressive in its own right.

"We're using it for fuel," Steven explained.

"...Oh, really?" Cutter replied slowly, raising a brow. Adam also blinked in surprise at this, but did his best to put on a sincere smile. Before Cutter could continue, Sarah spoke up.

"Listen, we know you're down some men," she said, doing her best to speak quickly without fumbling over her own dry tongue. "It will be difficult to carry all of this back to your base. We can help you bring them to your camp and then be on our way if you let us go."

"What, and then you'll go tell your other friends in hiding where we are?" Priya scoffed. "Not likely."

"Well hold on now, Priya," Cutter remarked, holding up a gloved hand. "The woman's not wrong. We could always put them to work back at camp..." He seemed lost in thought for a moment. "Unfortunately, I don't trust any of you, and we don't have time at the moment for you to gain my trust. So how about we just go our separate ways here and you just keep hoping we don't run into you again? Sounds good to everyone?"

Sarah sighed, and the rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"We're just letting them go!?" Priya snapped in a terse whisper.

"They're as good as walking sex dolls for the Harvesters with their skills," Cutter replied, picking up one of the bags and slinging it over his free shoulder. "Now, grab the other bag and let's leave before we join them." Priya opened her mouth to argue, but simply opted to grumble in annoyance while glaring at Sarah and the rest. She hoisted the other bag onto her back and began to move towards the main entrance alongside Cutter, both keeping their guns and eyes trained on the others.

Suddenly, a giddy, inhuman shout broke the tense silence.

"GYAHAHA! STEP RIGHT UP... IF YOU DARE!"

Everyone in the store jumped and wheeled around in surprise to see that one of the Halloween decorations on display, a clown animatron, had suddenly burst to life with glowing eyes, hideously distorted laugher, waving arms, and loud, creepy circus music. Priya had apparently stepped on the battery-powered mat on the floor that activated the clown. Startled, she accidentally fired-off a single, deafening gunshot.

The bullet pierced through the clown's colorful costume, and a moment later the laughter and music crackled out in a mixture of static and garbled noises before the whole machine grinded to a quiet halt. For a few seconds, everyone stared at the plastic charlatan's eerie painted smile in shocked silence. Cutter was the first to snap out of it.

"Find cover!" He barked, swiftly grabbing Priya by the arm and pulling her behind the counter where Sarah and the others were already diving to the floor. A moment later, the front door of the store suddenly crashed open as an evolved Krinis thrust through it with a tree-like arm before lumbering into the dark building.

As the sound of falling rubble died away, it was replaced with the soft, lustful moans of the woman strapped to the creature's chest. It was Jenna. Her partner had been removed, likely taken away by another grotesque beast, leaving her alone to bounce up and down on both of the monster's huge, rigid shafts each time it took a lurching step.

The snout-like tentacle on the Krinis's face was stuffed down the woman's bulging throat, which was clearly being filled with orange nectar. A series of thin tendrils had branched off of the creature's sides near her chest, and had tightly coiled around the base of both her taut breasts to such a degree that the exposed peaks were starting to turn a dull shade of purple while more feelers flicked and teased her erect nipples.

Jenna's tearful eyes were half-closed and partially rolled back into her head as her helpless, limp body was forced to endure orgasm after orgasm while the monster began to wander around the store's interior.

Sarah and the rest watched from behind the counter as the Krinis approached the destroyed clown figure, feeling around the dark aisles with its long, tentacle fingers while scanning the area with the beady eye-like organs on its mottled head. Cutter and Priya held their pistols at the ready, but everyone else remained unarmed, too scared of making even the faintest of noises to reach for their weapons that remained on the floor only a few feet away.

Sarah was surprised to note how the humanoid creature investigated its surroundings with obvious intelligence, grabbing individual items from shelves and lifting them up to its sensory organs to inspect each one, even going so far as to deftly open some packaging now and then. As it moved back around towards the row of creepy clown animatronics, it, too, happened to activate one.

"GYAHAHA! STEP RIGHT UP... IF YOU DARE!"

The Krinis lunged a malformed hand at the gyrating decoration, yanking it into the air, tentacles seemingly poised to strip it nude as if a real human, before the creature appeared to understand what the clown was. To Sarah's astonishment, the Krinis began to go around the section of the store while purposefully activating the various battery-powered surprises. It was hard to get a read on its simplistic expression, but the way it cocked its head to the side displayed a sense of curiosity and entertainment.

Sarah recalled observing that some of the outrageous sex acts performed by the Krinis didn't seem too efficient in terms of breeding, and that perhaps this was simply a form of sick entertainment for them. This newly witnessed Krinis behavior certainly gave credence to the notion that not only were the alien invaders quite sentient, but they were also in need of entertainment -- and perhaps sex wasn't the only thing that interested them.

Though, even as Sarah had that thought, the creature stumbled into the back area of the store, which had signs reading "ADULT" above the shelves. Like many other novelty gift and party stories, Fiestaville, too, seemed to have a section dedicated to sexy, if goofy, sex-themed trinkets, cheap "slutty" costumes, and all manner of plastic party favors celebrating dicks and tits. Sarah was never bold enough to actually buy anything from these sections in the past, but she certainly was no stranger to curiously perusing their wares with a look of calculated bemusement on her face, as if to tell everyone else in the store "Ha! These items are so funny and charming; I'm not interested in any of this stuff, much less aroused." Despite everyone, including herself, knowing this was a lie.

The Krinis seemed to have no such inhibitions. It openly gazed at the pictures of burly men and busty women barely clad in the skimpy outfits that they were advertising. The alien moved towards the costumes, but its body was too large to easily slip between the aisles, and it ended up knocking over a rack of cheap, sexy party favors.

Small, plastic vibrator wands clattered to the floor, and apparently had batteries included, as evidenced by some of them buzzing to life as their "try me" buttons were hit. The flimsy toys seemed to have barely sufficient vibrating power to mix a drink, much less pleasure a woman, but it was still enough to catch the Krinis's attention.

The creatures snatched up three of the little wands that were humming softly, holding each one individually with serpentine fingers. It delicately touched the vibrating ends to its own flesh, flinching back in surprise as the mild sensations rippled through its slippery skin. Seeming to now understand what it was dealing with, the Krinis moved the tips of the vibrators towards Jenna's exposed clit and nipples before aggressively pushing them into her sensitive flesh.

She squirmed and groaned louder as the new vibrating sensation assaulted her, however the toys were too weak to make much of a difference. The Krinis appeared to sense the woman's positive reaction to the trinkets, but found the strength of the vibrator to be wanting as Jenna seemed to quickly grow accustomed to the buzzing plastic.

The Krinis dropped the toys to the floor, where they continued to rattle about noisily. For a moment, Sarah wondered if the creature had simply grown bored of them, but as she watched, it became clear that it had actually been inspired by them.

Though the various Krinis forms had sometimes displayed the ability and knowledge to use vibration to stimulate human erogenous zones, they were usually very specialized or clumsy. The humanoid Krinis before them seemed determined to rectify this, as its writhing fingertips began to compress until they were like tiny, boney rods, no more than the width of a pencil, which all began to vibrate. Powerfully.

Jenna's eyes filled with realization as they flickered down towards the buzzing protrusions that were now approaching her throbbing button and tender nipples. All at once, the stiff little rods made contact with her sensitive skin, sending intense, concentrated vibrations deep into her very core as they began to knead and massage her three stiff buds.

She gurgled and screamed with pleasure into the tentacle still filling her mouth. Her limbs were buried in the creature's flesh, but her entire exposed torso began to shake and spasm uncontrollably as sweat sprayed from her glistening skin. Seemingly pleased by the woman's reaction, the Krinis began to pump its twin phalluses up into her with increased vigor, delighted that it had found a new way to play with its unwilling passenger.

Sarah was so transfixed on this scene that she didn't even notice that more humanoid Krinis had started to enter the shop, likely drawn by the unfamiliar noises. Most of them had no humans sticking out of their bodies, but one of them near the front had a man positioned similarly to Jenna, whom Sarah recognized as the man who had initially run out to save the cumming woman. Like Jenna, he, too, was now alone within his Krinis host, which was rutting into his gaping ass with one of its meaty shafts while slurping up his straining hard cock with its tentacle snout.

"J-Jenna...!" The man managed to weakly wheeze, noticing the woman as his Krinis moved closer to the adult section to investigate what the first one was playing with. He groaned and drooled in rapture as an orgasm visibly rippled through his toned body, but still he seemed determined to hold onto his sanity while in front of his female friend, who for her part, was staring at him with shocked eyes whenever they weren't rolling up into her head between the thrusts that shook her abdomen.

"Godammit, Sean," Cutter whispered in a gravelly voice. "You should have just let her go." Priya also clicked her tongue in annoyance upon seeing her two companions reduced to such a pathetic, helplessly cumming state.

The Krinis in which Sean was absorbed watched with apparent fascination as Jenna was pleasured by the other one's new adaptations. As other Krinis began to curiously swarm around, those with human captives slowly started to copy the first Krinis's idea, turning their fleshy tentacle fingers into vibrator-tipped appendages, before experimenting on the writhing people trapped in their bodies.

Men let out lustful howls as the vibrating protrusions tickled over their nipples, danced around their spongy cock heads, and poked at their tight ball sacks. A couple of the monsters even started to slip the thin tips of the vibrating rods down into some of the men's urethras, eliciting choked gasps of pain that quickly melted into pleasure as the powerful sounding rocked their quaking bodies. Those whose dicks weren't swallowed by suckling tentacles began to erupt thick spurts of semen into the air like living party poppers.

Women whimpered and panted as their hard nipples, plush tits, and swollen clits were worked over by the turgid fingertips that buzzed and dug powerfully into their most sensitive parts. The Krinis holding Jenna removed its penis from her yawning cunt, letting her wet hole freely gush alien spunk before filling her with its vibrating fingers, grinding them into her g-spot as they worked in and out of her quivering pussy in tandem.

The lewd sounds of orgasming humans became practically deafening as they echoed between the aisles and filled the store. Cutter glanced over towards the main entrance, where more Krinis were continuing to file in, then back towards the mall entrance near the back of the store, which was still unobstructed, but too near the adult section to risk using.

"We'll be joining the party too if we don't get out of here soon," Priya hissed under the din of yelps and moans, bouncing on her heels as if contemplating just running and gunning her way out. Cutter put a hand on her shoulder to steady her, then turned towards Sarah and the others, who were now more concerned with the numerous giant aliens filling the store than with the two raiders next to them.

"You all wanted to earn our trust, right?" Cutter said, giving Sarah a stern look. "Here's your chance. Distract those Harvesters while the two of us make our way towards the back. If we ever meet again, I'll consider taking you in."

"Wh- how are you expecting us to do that!?" Zoey gasped, an appalled look on her face.

"I'm sure you'll figure something out. You're certainly well-equipped to draw their attention." Cutter's eyes around to the various bodies in skin-tight suits that crouched next to him. Zoey hugged her arms across her chest and puffed out her lips in annoyance.

"That's a suicide mission," Adam replied. "You're basically asking us to sacrifice ourselves!"

"Correct." Cutter nodded matter-of-factly. "Unless you want to just speed things up and die right here and now." He gestured his gun towards Adam.

"If you discharge your firearm, it is sure to attract the attention of all the hostiles in the vicinity," A'luhr reminded him, nodding towards the growing group of Krinis that were now stalking through shelves. "Do you truly wish to risk that?"

"I'm still a gambling man," Cutter growled. The two groups stared silently at each other for a minute, trying to calculate what to do. Before anyone had a chance to do anything rash, Steven suddenly spoke up.

"Wait..." He whispered, slowly crawling towards a shelf under the counter next to him. Cutter turned his pistol to follow his movements, but let him say his piece. "Nice! I don't think anyone will be needing to sacrifice themselves! Check these out!" He reached into a box on the shelf and pulled out several small packets filled with cylindrical objects. Fiery red words adorning the plastic read "Dragon's Breath Firecrackers".

Everyone else's eyes lit up with understanding.

"Good find, kid," Cutter snorted. "I guess you're not as brainless as I took you for."

"Oh, whoa!" Zoey gasped quietly, also looking through the bins next to her now. "Jackpot!" She pulled out a small handful of sparkler sticks.

"As for you, I'm not so sure..." Cutter sighed, looking down at the patriotic party favors with disinterested confusion.

"Huh!?" Zoey gaped. "But we can use these to-"

"Light up dark rooms like flares," Sarah cut her off. It didn't seem like the raiders knew about the effects of magnesium oxide on the Krinis. She was determined to maintain at least some of the status quo, even if the other two people didn't realize it yet.

"Hm. Doesn't seem very efficient," Priya scoffed. "But sure, do whatever. Just hand those firecrackers here."

"No way!" Steven argued, grabbing the box of them and holding them to his chest defensively. "We'll be the ones handling these."

"Oh?" Cutter replied with raised brows. "Do you have a lighter I don't know about? Because I do." He pulled a silver cigarette lighter from his pocket and flashed it in the light. "And we also have the guns. So how about you quit with the herorics before I reevaluate my opinion of you?"