Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven held firm. Cutter sighed.

"Listen, we'll all get out of here together. You're right - we could use some help carrying this stuff."

"Cutter!" Priya remarked in surprise.

"The longer we waiver here with our thumbs up our asses, the more likely it is that things go south. More south. Let's do what we have to do for now and get the fuck out of here. Understood?"

"...Understood," Priya slumped her shoulders and huffed. A'luhr cocked her head in mild confusion, inspecting her thumbs.

Steven looked at the others, who all nodded to him. He sighed, shrugged, and handed the bags of firecrackers over to Cutter, who quickly began to open them up and dump their contents onto the floor.

Through the glass of the counter, Sarah could see that the tearing of the plastic seemed to have caught the attention of one of the nearby Krinis, who suddenly turned towards them and began to slowly wander in their direction to investigate. Sarah said nothing, worried that any more, distinctly human noise might raise the creature's alertness levels. She simply gestured towards the incoming threat to draw everyone's attention to it.

Cutter, noticing that time was running out, handed the firecrackers to Priya, who continued to open them as fast as she could while Cutter worked to click his lighter to life. After several tries, nothing happened.

"C'mon you piece of shit," Cutter mumbled under his breath. "Not now..." Just when it seemed like the Krinis was upon them and about to peer over the counter, a spark of light illuminated the darkness around Cutter's hands. The glow immediately caught monster's eyes, but before it could react, Cutter had already thrown several of the lit firecrackers towards the front door.

One by one, they began to loudly pop with blinding flashes and swirling smoke. The nearby Krinis jerked its tentacled face towards the source of the noise and stomped away in that direction, quickly being joined by the other creatures in the store. Cutter continued to hurl the strings of explosives over his shoulder as he motioned for everyone to head for the mall entrance, keeping low behind the counter for as long as they could. A'luhr picked up the tanks of helium while the others grabbed their dropped weaponry. Priya gave them weird looks at how obsessed they were with their strange-looking "toys", but they simply shrugged back at her.

When they reached the end of the counter, Cutter was no longer able to throw the firecrackers far enough to reach the front entrance, so he did his best to fling them into various corners of the store away from them. Quietly, he passed his bag of food over to Adam and instructed Priya to do the same to Steven. Once Satisfied that the weight was equally distributed, he gave them a "I'm watching you" sign with his fingers before beginning to focus on the movement around the room with cold, precise eyes.

As they waited, Cutter held up his clenched fist to signal that they should keep still and wait for his mark. The moment that he noticed all of the Krinis's heads turned away, he gestured for them all to move.

Sarah and the others took deep breaths before silently sliding out into the open behind Cutter and Priya, doing their best to quickly weave between the displays and fallen items while keeping to the shadows. They approached the adult section, and passed by the last of the aisles, seeing Jenna's Krinis marching towards the front of the store to join the rest. Suddenly, Jenna's hanging head swiveled as she noticed Cutter and Priya.

She began to struggle and let out muffled shouts towards them, her pleading eyes glinting in the dim light, wordlessly begging the group to help her. Fortunately, the Krinis binding her was still focused on the firecrackers and had not spotted the other humans.

"Shit," Priya whispered. "We've been spotted. Guess I might as well put her out of her misery." She cocked her gun and took aim at Jenna, who suddenly lurched and bucked her hips as yet another orgasm ravaged her.

"Are you insane?" Cutter spat, grabbing her pistol and pushing it down. "We're this close to escaping. We can't risk drawing their attention at this point. We go. Now. Besides, it looks like she's enjoying herself with her boyfriend."

As he spoke, Sean, who was in the Krinis next to Jenna, reached climax as well. His cock was no longer within a milking tentacle, so it was free to ejaculate his hot seed all over Jenna's trembling, firm abdomen, where it dripped down and mingled with the Krinis's fingers that were still rapidly fucking her cunt. The sudden sensation of his hot fluids touching her skin seemed to push the woman to another consecutive orgasm, her eyes turning white as her head filled with overpowering, mind-melting pleasure.

"It's what those two would have wanted," Priya agreed with a rueful chuckle. Without another word, the group turned away and pushed on the glass double doors that led into the mall. The doors were momentarily held shut by some sticky strands of alien ichor, but they snapped apart with a little effort.

"That's not a great sign..." Sarah breathed as they shuffled deeper into the mall. Once their eyes adjusted to the sun shining through what was still visible of the tentacle-covered skylight, her suspicions were confirmed.

"Out of the frying pan and into the fire..." Adam groaned tiredly, then closed his mouth to focus on silently navigating through the fleshy, writhing maze that spread before them.