Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 11

Story Info
The two conflicting groups sneak through the infested mall.
11.9k words
4.56
5.5k
7

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worldender
worldender
431 Followers

*Note from the Author*

Hello and thank you for all your patience as always, everyone! I really wanted to get this done a lot sooner, but school work and work work have really sucked up a lot of my time, on top of starting to explore other lewd content mediums for other audiences, which has effectively split up my already meager free time. I'm very clever. hopefully the next chapter won't be too far off, but you know how it is. My degree will be done at the end of this year, so at the very least I should be able to start popping off again after that. There's still lots of the story left that needs telling.

As always, thanks for reading and commenting! It's really everyone's kind words and support that keeps me going in the face of burn out haha... but I'm still having fun myself :)

==============================================

The door to the Fiestavilla silently swung closed behind the group, muting the sounds of the firecrackers, which were already beginning to fizzle out. The din had only reached the inside of the mall for a brief moment, and Sarah breathed a stifled sigh of relief that nothing nearby seemed to have been unintentionally alerted by it. The grotesque view that now greeted her eyes made it seem like that stroke of good fortune had used up all their remaining luck.

It almost appeared as if they had fallen back inside the underground hive, a shock that caused Sarah to involuntarily tremble as the memories flashed before her eyes, though she wasn't sure whether her shaking was in fear or some other uncontrollable emotion boiling up within her. The rest of the group also stood with mouths agape, save for Priya and Cutter who scowled but didn't seem particularly surprised by the slimy, meaty growths that almost completely covered the walls, floor, and even ceiling of the hallways stretching out in front of them. Where there was a Krinis nest, so too would there be hundreds of naked humans trapped and bred within - and this was no different.

A sickly sweet scent filled the air, and unknown fluids dripped and splattered all around, sounding almost like a relaxing rain that mingled with the noises of fleshy, rhythmic slapping, gurgled cries of pleasure, and the slimy slithering of countless tentacles. Some of the liquid trickling from above splashed onto Sarah's shoulder, prompting her to look up for the source, hoping it wasn't the mind-altering nectar of an insidious tendril creeping closer from within the darkness.

What she saw instead was much more horrifying. The ceiling was lined with the exposed, swaying asses of several dozen people of various sizes and races, who must have been positioned with their arms and legs both above their heads so that only their pelvises were sticking out from the fleshy tentacle mesh. Each one had a girthy tendril emerging from their anus, some of which opened up at the ends like mouths and were messily suckling on the twitching cocks of their male neighbors or plunging into the gushing cunts of nearby women.

On the walls next to them, Sarah could see numerous fleshy spheres peeking out from within the slimy, resinous ichor. She initially mistook them as nectar-filled pods, but as her eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, she realized they were all the bloated, pregnant bellies of women who were trapped within the crystalline alien gunk. Sarah blinked in surprise and disgust, wiping the gross fluid from her shoulder and looking away to survey the other obstacles that were quickly becoming more apparent. The thought of how desensitized she had become to such horrid sights only lingered in her mind for a moment.

What had once been spacious halls for hundreds of shoppers to flow through were now suffocated with dozens of huge, squirming masses of tentacles that were wrapped around large, transparent sacs filled with sloshing white fluid. The nature of this liquid wasn't hard to discern, as each tentacle sac was plastered with the twitching nude bodies of men and women who were partially absorbed face-first into the writhing surface like seeds on a fleshy strawberry.

The men's unnaturally large cocks and the women's plump, sagging breasts could be seen poking into the interior of the sac. While tentacles on the exterior stuffed the captives' gushing holes and teased their sensitive clits and balls with devilish feelers, tendrils within the sac danced and twined about, mixing with the many dicks and tits to slosh them around each other in the warm liquid while the incessant tentacles squeeze them of their juices to fill the sac even more with the slurry of milk and cum. Though their faces were buried in the tentacle mass, each person's muffled screams and moans of desperate pleasure could still be heard, forced to endure the intense stimulation as their erogenous zones were entwined in the viscous fluid and slime.

Each of these large pods had a thick, semi-transparent tentacle that emerged from the top and connected to the network of tendrils webbing around the ceiling. Looking inside the tentacle, it was clear that it was sucking up the collected fluid and transporting it deeper into the nest. However, not all of it was sent away.

Smaller tendrils branched off of the main one and snaked back around to the exposed asses of the captives where they filled each quivering pussy and anus with copious amounts of the grotesque soup until each gaping hole was overflowing. Judging by the way the tentacles around each of the humans' heads pulsated now and then, it seemed likely that they were being force-fed the very same liquid diet.

Sarah grimaced at the thought, though it also made her painfully aware of the dizzying pain emanating from her empty, cramping stomach. She let her glazed eyes wander from the lewd scene and onto the large bags of food held by Priya and Cutter. For the briefest of moments, the chaotic thought of pushing them into the tentacle swarm and snatching the food away crossed her mind, but she shook her head to clear the haze. There was no way she would stoop so low... was there?

Priya noticed Sarah eyeing the bags she was carrying, and she protectively shifted them away from Sarah's drooling mouth as she crept past her, following Cutter's lead through the pulsating muck.

Cutter appeared familiar with the layout of the mall, so he took point and guided the rest of the group behind him with simplified hand gestures that had obvious meanings for the benefit of those who hadn't trained with him and Priya. Most, if not all, of the other potential exits from the mall were already covered in tentacled growths, but Cutter didn't seem too worried.

He directed their attention to a barely visible glass display sticking out from under a pile of creeping tendrils, which showed a directory and map of the mall. He gestured towards the Macy's at the other end of the section they were in, pointing at one of the walls there that had several doors leading out to the parking lot. If they were going to find an alternate way out of here, this was likely their best hope, as no other stores had as many potential exits.

Even without Cutter's leadership, Sarah and the rest had a pretty good sense of what needed to be done as they continued to carefully move down the hall. They all stayed as quiet as possible, making sure to only place their feet on the few remaining surfaces that weren't covered in tendrils. Though they had been trapped in the hive for months, the stealthy maneuvers they had practiced while living in the mansion together were already coming back to them.

Even with their experience, however, what should have been an easy stroll down the straight hallway turned out to be a much more labyrinthine adventure. Even the simple act of crossing to the other side of the hall often became an arduous task as clear areas for footing became more and more scarce. Once, to navigate past one of the big fluid pods, they had to zigzag all around it, using benches, fake potted trees, and trash cans to keep off of the fleshy ground like an adult version of "The Ground is Lava".

Zoey made the mistake of glancing over at one of the nearby milking pods as they passed, awkwardly finding herself face-to-pussy with one of the women who were trapped in its writhing sides. She had to clasp a hand to her mouth to prevent herself from loudly gagging when she witnessed a newly born tentacle worming its way out of the woman's twitching and dripping cunt before sliding up into her anus.

A few moments later, a soft plopping sound was heard from the milk and semen mixture within, indicating that the infantile creature had worked its way up through the heaving woman's body and fallen into the warm, nutritious soup within the pod. The cycle began anew as the woman's holes were both once again stuffed full of warty tentacles that mercilessly pistoned in and out, pumping her helpless body full of the putrid slime within the collection sac.

Other lewd displays also threatened to distract the group from their escape. Steven had to be practically pulled past a Victoria's Secret that was filled with the nubile bodies of young women writhing in ecstasy as thick tentacles worked in and out of their holes, sliding over every inch of their glistening bodies as they forced the girls into a helpless, moaning orgy.

In the very back where the dressing rooms were, some of the women had been wearing such scanty underwear at their time of capture that the tendrils didn't seem to have wasted the energy removing them, opting to fuck their tight pussies and milk their supple tits right past the erotic garments that did little to offer any protection.

They passed by an electronics store, where several naked captives were bound within and being played with by a combination of tentacles and other humans. A young man and woman were both suspended from the ceiling and facing the cum-covered floor. They both had the same ginger hair, pale skin, and freckles, giving the impression that they were likely brother and sister. They could do little more than look at each other with lust-filled eyes as they both endured their separate tortures.

The brother's impressive genitals hung low between his legs. His balls and shaft were both dipped into a small tentacle-lined basin filled to the bring with a glistening, slippery slurry of orangeish nectar and his own semen. Small worm-like tentacles could be seen thrashing about in the disgusting warm soup, wildly squirming all around the man's sensitive genitals in a stimulating dance.

He shuddered, causing his dick to twitch upwards, the nectar-coated tip of it cresting the frothy pool and spurting a fresh warm load of jizz into the mixture before the little worms reached up from the pool to ensnare his rod and yank it back down into the roiling mess. All the while, his asshole was being gaped by thin tendrils that explored his sensitive insides, pressing and vibrating against his helplessly abused prostate.

After a short while, a larger tentacle emerged from the basin, visibly filled with ping pong ball sized gelatinous spheres, which quickly stuffed into his quivering hole like living anal beads before beginning to pump his spread ass full of alien eggs. He moaned weakly, drool dripping from his panting mouth, unable to do anything but spread his trembling legs and submit completely to the humiliating torture.

Only a couple feet away from him, his sister was also receiving intense stimulation of her own. Her supple, freckled breasts hung freely down as tentacles latched onto her tender peaks and milked her stiff pink nipples with mouths lined with thousands of little vibrating feelers. Her legs were spread wide apart, and she was being held at a height that was perfect to allow another woman, who was standing unbound behind her, to use her own voluptuous tits to sandwich the captive woman's enlarged clit that was swaying below her hips like a man's engorged dick. The standing woman, likely a thrall given the small worm poking out of her ear, was eagerly slurping at the hanging girl's wet pussy lips while tit-fucking her throbbing clit-dick. Both women gutturally moaned in deep satisfaction.

In the next aisle over, three more captive humans came into view, their appearances suggesting that they were the older brother, and middle-aged father and mother of the previous two siblings. Both men were strapped by tentacles to opposite sides of the aisle, the shelves of which had been pushed so as to press both of their bodies together just enough to allow their cocks to touch, the father's only slightly longer and thicker than his son's. Thin feelers were wrapped around the bases of both their plump testicles, pulling them taut to keep them in place.

The mother was being held aloft between them, her legs tied up next to her sides in an "M" shape while the tendrils holding her forced her to bounce up and down on both the men's shafts, her swollen pussy lips spreading wide around her son's thick girth while her once-tight anus hungrily squeezed her husband's turgid meat. Each motion caused her to gasp and grunt from the intense double penetration as her red hair clung to her sweating face and her full, gently sagging boobs madly jostled up and down in her son's face.

Her eyes were rolled back into her head, unaware of the looks her husband and son were giving her, which were a combination of horror, self-disgust, and lust. The pool of cum dribbling out from her well-worn ass and pussy suggested they had been at this for a while, or at least that she had been passed around to several other nearby bound men as well, who watched the display with dazed expressions as their glistening, untouched erections softly twitched.

Cutter directed the group to be extra careful as they sneaked past the doomed family, making sure to remain out of sight in case the thrall looked in their direction and acted as eyes for the blind tentacles. Luckily, she seemed more focused on her helpless playmate's crotch than her surroundings. Cutter and Priya both eyed the thrall with disgust, otherwise seemed minimally concerned with the lewd displays surrounding them, focusing instead on the path ahead.

Finally, after nearly an hour of delicately navigating through the maze of tentacles and bodies, they all came to the top of a set of dead escalators, which led down into a wide atrium completely covered with orange ichor that connected to the Macy's entrance. Sarah heard Cutter quietly groan in frustration as they surveyed the atrium. This was the first sound he had made since entering the mall, but it was no surprise that the sight before them might fill him with despair. Looking down, they could clearly see the large, open doors leading into Macy's. However, it, and the rest of the atrium, were partially submerged in several feet of viscous, white fluid -- all likely collected from the bodies of the men and women hanging from the ceiling above.

Each captive was hanging down from a teardrop-shaped growth, their arms and legs trapped within the fleshy mound as their backs were curved up against it, but with the rest of their naked bodies on full display. Small feelers worked their way into ears and noses, while thicker tendrils filled their mouths to supply liquid nutrients to them. All the while, their gushing holes were being pumped full of nectar by ribbed tentacles while their hanging, engorged cocks and tits were the targets of dozens of larger worms that sprang up from the sloshing pond of cum and milk to suckle on the helpless flesh with eerily human-like mouths.

Every so often, a man would clench his ass, or a woman her cunt, and more tiny tentacles would spill out of them and down into the thick, pungent pool where they would join the others in slurping on the hanging, swaying, and twitching erogenous zones. The humans were nothing more than breeding stock -- nurseries that rained down bodily fluids for the young Krinis offspring to feast upon, though they didn't seem to be consuming it fast enough, as the chamber was slowly but surely filling with the creamy liquid, trapped within the atrium due to the thick walls of tentacles and resin that sealed off the rest of the adjacent doors and halls.

"How are we going to get past this?" Priya moaned, seemingly confident that the echoing screams and moans of pleasure from the captives would mask her whispering. "Even if we could trudge through all that shit without making a sound, we'd still risk getting the aphrodisiac on us. These outfits aren't completely waterproof, after all. We should turn back and find another option. Maybe the party store is clear now?"

Cutter bit his lip angrily while he mulled it over. "It's risky going all the way back," he grunted. "What if the Harvesters entered behind us? We'd be fucked if they found us in this environment." He sighed before gently easing the bags of food to the ground in order to rest his shoulders for a moment. "To be frank, it's like I can feel our luck being sucked out of us every moment we idle here. I just have a feeling if we go back, we'll end up getting other things sucked out of us too."

Priya scoffed at his wordplay as she crouched down next to him. "Well what the fuck are we going to do, then? Use these cunts as a distraction?" She nodded her head towards Sarah and the others.

"I do not believe that our vaginas will be ample bait for all the Kr...eatures here," A'luhr replied in a tone that was both soft and authoritative. "In fact, the males in our party lack them altogether." Cutter and Priya stared at her like she was crazy. "I propose a different strategy."

"Oh?" Cutter snorted. "And what do you suggest? Getting their attention by saying crazy shit while the rest of us sneak by? Your sacrifice won't be forgotten." His sarcastic tone was lost on A'luhr, who simply kept her masked gaze on the monsters splashing around in the atrium.

"That would likely only give everyone here a window of eight seconds or so to escape -- hardly effective. No, we can use one of these to momentarily stun the young tentacles in this pool as we swiftly move through the liquid and into Macy's store." She pulled her single, silver impulse detonator grenade from her hip and brandished it in front of her. "I was unsure if these would hold off the evolved forms we encountered earlier, but they should provide several minutes of protection in this localized area. If we are fast, we can minimize contact with the nectar and its unwanted effects."

"Wha --" Priya began, pinching her brows together in annoyance and forcing herself to take deep breaths to stop herself from shouting too loudly. "What are you planning to do with that toy? Even if it were a real grenade, you do know that these things can regenerate like crazy, right?"

"I think she's on to something," Adam carefully remarked. "It's a bit hard to explain, but we've found these, er, 'toys' to be really good at dealing with the Krinis."

"Krinis?"

"Oh, uh, it's what we call the 'Harvesters'. Old habits."

"That's a stupid name." Priya snorted. Adam shrugged.

"Let me see it," Cutter demanded, reaching his hand out to take the shiny sphere from A'luhr, who snatched it away.

"It is not wise to touch these if not properly trained, or else you may set it off by mistake and waste valuable resources," A'luhr hissed angrily.

"You've got some balls to defy me, woman," Cutter growled. He grabbed her wrist to wrench her arm back towards him, but his eyes widened slightly in surprise as, though his muscles tensed, he could not move her seemingly slim arm an inch.

"Clearly your understanding of the situation is as lacking as your understanding of basic anatomy," A'luhr retorted with a scoff. "The only 'ball' I have is this, and you would do well to unhand me unless you wish to lose yours."

"How dare --!?" Priya spat before getting cut off by Cutter who raised his hand to her.

worldender
worldender
431 Followers