Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each bound woman had a nude man's pelvis sticking out of the wall above her head, with the man mindlessly jack hammering his cock back and forth into her helpless throat, spurting cum that dripped down onto her jiggling tits that were being squeezed and milked by hungry tentacles.

Below each woman's splayed legs was a second man's waist sticking out from the tentacle wall, desperately thrusting his rigid shaft up and down to fill the woman's trembling pussy. Each of the women in this state were bound so tightly that they could barely writhe in pleasure, much less move their mouths or crotches away from the men trapped along with them. Though even if they could, judging by the sounds they were making and the jerking, orgasmic motions of their bodies, they were likely enjoying themselves too much to want to leave.

There, the men and women being dragged from the tentacle bulbs would be thrown into the forced orgy, where the tendrils lining the mound would accept their tired, limp forms and add them to the debauchery. A "fresh" captive would then be spit out and pulled over to the now vacant bulb to become the sole focus of the impatient thralls' lewd urges.

"Fuck yeah," moaned a male thrall as he pushed his thick dick into a newly bound woman's tight pussy, doggy style. "Take my cock deep and serve the hive like the slut you are... yeah, just like that..." he groaned in satisfaction as he began to rhythmically slam into her pelvis. "Good girl..." he sighed, making the woman squeal and gasp as he spanked her jiggling butt. He filled his large hands with her tender ass flesh while continuing to rut into her hard, only looking up to smile dreamily at another man who was now working his shaft into the gurgling woman's drooling mouth.

Sarah wondered at the seemingly limitless stamina on display here. The wafting scent of the nectar emanating off of her suit suddenly felt more noticeable, causing her face to burn hot and her pulse quicken. From where she was hidden, she watched a female thrall dismount a captive man, his cock glistening with pussy juice while trailing a thick, white string of semen between his reddened tip and her tender cunt. As the string snapped and the view of his penis was obscured by another woman now mounting it, Sarah felt herself gulp.

It was clear from glancing around at the rest of the group that they were all equally in danger of losing themselves to the erotic thoughts no doubt swirling in their heads and being amplified by the scent of the aphrodisiac. Adam and Steven were idly rubbing at the stiff bulges between their legs, and even Cutter seemed to be squirming slightly, though his baggy pants blocked any sign of an erection.

A'luhr seemed largely unaffected, her masked face more interested in scanning the area for possible paths than witnessing the sexy insanity before them.

Zoey was clearly fighting a losing battle, her taut nipples poking visibly through her skintight suit while her fingers began to creep down her tight stomach and towards the swollen cleft between her legs. The only human who seemed to have he shit together was Priya, more or less, who appeared to be biting her lip hard enough to draw a small trickle of blood.

Sarah momentarily considered doing the same to distract herself from erotic thoughts filling her head, but there was no need. Just as she was about to bite down, her stomach let out a strangled, hollow gurgle of hunger. The pain snapped her out of it just enough to worry that perhaps the loud noise had alerted the nearby howling, panting, moaning mass of thralls, but their ecstatic voices seemed to have fortunately drowned it out.

It was enough, however, to get the attention of the rest of the group, who all seemed to blink and clear their heads as the rather un-erotic sound of Sarah's stomach broke the spell. It was just in time, too, as Adam and Steven almost seemed like they were ready to stand up, strip naked, and walk out into the open to join the chaotic orgy. Sarah wasn't sure if she'd have stopped them or joined them a moment ago.

"We need to move," A'luhr accurately observed in a hushed voice. "It is clear that your mental states are quickly degrading."

"I'm good," Priya huffed, licking her bloodied lip as if savoring it. "I'm not so easily distracted."

"I do not see a way for us to easily navigate to that exit without being seen by those thralls." A'luhr continued, placing the helium tanks down at her side and crossing her arms under her chest. "We will require a distraction."

"I've got a great idea for that," Priya smiled deviously while eyeing Sarah and the others.

"I've got a better one," Steven replied, glaring at Priya while doing his best to reposition his aching boner into a less obvious tent. It wasn't too effective given how skintight the suit was against his shapely bulge. "I've still got a bunch of these bad boys, remember?" He plucked a firecracker out of one of the small pouches attached to the thigh area of his suit.

"Oh, right!" Zoey gasped. "I bet if you chuck it over there by the swimsuits it'd turn them around enough for us to slip by!" She pointed over to a row of colorful women's bathing suits on display on the opposite side of the store from them.

"We'd just need to make sure they're all looking away before we move," Sarah cautioned. It was hard to believe that these sex-crazed maniacs would be distracted by a little popping sound when they were completely preoccupied with sweaty, animalistic fucking. But no better ideas came to mind. None of the clothing racks had wheels with which to use as moving cover, and using the guns was entirely out of the question.

"Worth a shot," said Cutter, pulling his metal lighter out of his pocket and flipping it open with a click. "Here, I'll light it and you toss. Don't miss."

"No pressure," Zoey remarked. Steven shot her a look.

"Why don't you do it, miss athlete?" Steven scoffed, holding the firecracker out to her.

"Uh, well throwing stuff wasn't really something I trained for in field hockey," She replied, her voice faltering for a moment, but to Sarah's surprise, the usually shy girl snatched the firecracker from her brother's open hand. Either she was slowly gaining more self-confidence, or her habit of being competitive when athletics were involved was coming out -- or both.

Regardless, Zoey seemed only slightly nervous as she held the fuse of the firecracker to the tip of Cutter's lighter. She took a deep, calming breath and steadied her hand.

"Ok, do it," she whispered. Her sharp, focused eyes briefly reflected the wisp of flame that suddenly sparked to life in Cutter's fingers. Zoey shuffled around the corner of the aisle they were in and stood a bit higher before flinging the sizzling firecracker into the darkness as far and accurately as she could towards the target swimsuits, which proved to be rather far and accurate indeed. She grinned smugly at her brother, who sighed and shrugged.

"I could have done that," Steven muttered. "It's not a competition, you know?"

"Not with you as my opponent it's not," Zoey snickered, sticking her tongue out.

"Enough with the bickering," Adam chastised them. "We need to get ready to move." The siblings quietly nodded guiltily. Sarah could tell by their expressions, however, that in their hearts, the two of them were glad for that sliver of normalcy that felt like it had returned to their relationship. Seeing your sibling naked and roughly fucked so many times certainly threatened to inject some awkwardness into things, but they seemed to be adjusting to it -- which was probably not great -- but it was better than the alternative.

They all watched and held their breaths as the firecracker landed under a rack of slime-covered bikinis. For a moment, Sarah worried that the sparks might catch the thin fabric on fire, but they were so soaked in alien gunk that this seemed very unlikely. While that would definitely be a great distraction, she also didn't like the idea of dooming the thralls and their human captives to an excruciating death, assuming the Krinis didn't take countermeasures.

Her thoughts on what myriad methods the Krinis might employ to protect their livestock from all manner of threats were interrupted as the firecracker crackled to life. The loud sparking and popping sounds sizzled in the darkness, which was irregularly illuminated by the small, flickering explosions.

The group all swiveled their heads back towards the orgy to see if the thralls would take the bait. Some of the ones who were closer to the firecracker did briefly look up, still thrusting their hips, but upon not seeing anything of importance, the crackling sounds that were barely audible over the din of the orgy were quickly forgotten about.

Only one male thrall seemed particularly suspicious of the noise, intently eyeing the area where the firecracker fell, but suddenly his body shuddered as he began to pump creamy cum into the captive man's ass in front of him.

The male thrall behind him roughly pulled him out of the way to take his place in the man's gaping anus while a slender female thrall continued to ride the captive's cock in a reverse cowgirl position. She embraced the new male thrall and they locked their lips together in a messy, horny kiss as the previous thrall wandered off to find another hole to use, the firecracker now totally forgotten.

"Shit... it's not loud enough," Cutter swore, clicking his tongue.

"Why not just use more of your little magic mystery balls?" Priya grumbled, gesturing her chin towards the remaining two impulse detonators sticking to Zoey's and Steven's hips. "They somehow worked so fuckin' well before, so why not now? Or are they not as infallible as you want us to believe?"

"Perhaps we will need to resort to that," A'luhr agreed, nodding slowly. Priya raised a brow in surprise. "However, they are a precious commodity in low supply, so it would be prudent to exhaust all other options before employing them."

"How many of those you got left, kid?" Cutter whispered to Steven, who sighed and dug into his pouch again, from within which he withdrew ten more firecrackers. "Hmm... that might do it if we set them all off in the same place."

"I don't know that I can throw all of them that accurately," Zoey sighed worriedly. "I'm good, but not that good."

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, kid," Cutter replied. If you're even wearing any." Zoey shifted her legs uncomfortably. It was true that they were all only wearing the suits and nothing else, though Sarah had been hoping it wasn't too obvious. "I'll set them over there myself. Give em' here." He took the firecrackers from Steven's hand without resistance.

"Wh- Cutter what are you thinking!?" Priya gaped. "Have one of them handle the dangerous stuff."

"If you want something done right, do it yourself," he shrugged, twirling his lighter in his fingers. "'Besides, I feel like it's our turn to carry our weight." He nodded at A'luhr. "I know I ain't no spring chicken, but I can't be havin' people doubting my prowess now, can I?" He let out a low chuckle while stroking his stubbled chin. A'luhr seemed like she was about to say something, but decided to remain quiet and away from the conversation.

"Yeah, sure, we're all amazed by your chiseled muscles -- but what if they all jump me?"

"They're not that stupid. Besides, you know I can read people. They won't."

"Then you know I'll leave you behind if I have to."

"I'm sure you will." Cutter snorted in a way that sounded like he was humoring her.

"Fuck..." Priya furrowed her brow in frustration, crossed her arms, then sighed. "Do it. But be quick, okay?"

"Fine. But only because you asked so nicely." He grinned. Priya rolled her eyes. "I'll be right behind you. You'll know when to run. Just keep an eye out for more Harvesters outside."

"Obviously."

"Are you sure...?" Sarah spoke up. "You really don't need to take this risk. We can figure something else out." She didn't particularly like Cutter, but the thought of sacrificing someone for her own gain still didn't sit right with her.

"The longer we wait, the more time that passes for our hiding spot to be discovered. There can be no hesitation when given a window to act. A weak will is how you end up like that." He gestured over towards some of the thralls who were now lying on the floor in a circular chain of bodies, hungrily eating each other out with slavering mouths, totally lost to their lust. Sarah looked back over at Cutter and nodded. Adam also shot cutter one of those knowing, "man-to-man" nods that Sarah always found goofy.

"I-I'm sure he'll be fine," Zoey tried to reassure Priya, who simply scoffed.

"He better be..." she mumbled.

"Oh but first..." Cutter grunted as he slid his bags of food off his shoulders and handed them over to Adam and Steven. "Carry these for me. But don't try any funny business while I'm gone or you'll have this one to answer to." He jutted his chin towards Priya. "If you think these things know how to explode, you ain't seen nothing yet." He chuckled again, pointing one of the firecrackers at Priya with an amused expression. She opened her mouth as if to say something, but then just sighed and shook her head with a look of annoyance on her face while mumbling something under her breath.

"See you outside, then," Cutter continued, bundling the firecrackers in his hand and moving to the end of the aisle. Suddenly, the relaxed façade he had been maintaining hardened into the look of intense focus that Sarah had first seen on his face. He watched the motions of the thralls to wait for a safe moment to silently dash to the other side of the clearing between the aisles.

They anxiously watched Cutter make his way to the other side of the store, weaving between the shelves like a shadow. It was clear that he was able to move with much more freedom now that he wasn't trying to pay attention to other people behind him. One of the male thralls suddenly looked over in his direction, but Cutter paused in the darkness just in time. The thrall stared at his hiding spot for several seconds, but then his eyes rolled back as the female thrall sucking him off coaxed yet another body-shaking orgasm out of him. He grabbed her hair and closed her eyes as he howled in pleasure. Cutter immediately slipped past and finally made it to the swimsuits.

There, he grabbed some hair ties off of a nearby rack and bundled the firecrackers up before igniting them all at once. Without hesitation, he threw the bundle a few aisles down and began to sneak his way back towards the rest of the group who were already at the edge of their hiding spot and rocking on their heels in preparation to make a run for it. The door was only a few dozen feet away, so it would only be a short sprint.

Suddenly, the firecrackers all erupted at once, crashing over through the orgasmic voices and tearing the darkness apart with a cacophony of sizzling, flashy explosions. All at once, the thralls looked up with eerie synchronization. They let out shrill screams of anger and sprinted towards the source of the noise, ready to punish whomever it was that dared to interrupt their fun. The captive humans remained trapped in their tentacle prisons, simply panting and gushing fluids from their holes while staring ahead with misty eyes.

Without missing a beat, Sarah and the rest dashed for the exit, leaping over idle tentacles and fallen merchandise. Adam and Steven moved awkwardly given the weight of the bags they carried, but Priya seemed used to it, navigating the tricky terrain without too much apparent difficulty. Some of the nearby tentacles stirred from the disturbance. Sarah briefly looked over her shoulder, worried that Cutter might be ensnared once he reached the questing tendrils, but it was impossible to judge where he was in all the chaos. After a few heart-pounding seconds, they made it to the glass doorway, which was only partially covered with translucent, pinkish tentacle webbing.

A'luhr arrived first, and began to hurriedly survey the exterior of the building for any threats while Priya, who was a few strides behind her, turned to look back into the store, doing her best to hide her worried expression. Sarah's heart felt like it was trying to punch its way out of her throat as she panted and nervously glanced around the store looking for any sign of Cutter. Once the firecrackers died, it would be extremely hard for him to get to where they were, and there likely wasn't much time left.

Fortunately, a moment later, Cutter emerged from the shadows and hustled towards them, lighter in hand. Priya gave him a nod and turned to join A'luhr in looking through the windows. The outside seemed clear, so the two of them opened the doors together, snapping some of the thinner tendrils that had been growing between them. But just as the group started to move through them, Priya's eyes widened.

"Cutter!" She yelled out in a terrified voice that was only partially drowned out by the echoing explosions still filling the air. Cutter had been pinned down to the slimy floor only a dozen or so feet away by a nude woman, her body caked with dried fluids and her eyes filled with the tell-tale signs of insane lust.

"Why are you trying to leave?" the thrall giggled madly. "Let me suck your cock and change your mind! Let's enjoy ourselves forever!" She began to desperately scrabble at Cutter's pants, who was snarling and doing his best to shove her away, but she seemed to be overpowering him with brute strength alone despite her seemingly lean frame.

"Get off of him, you fucking whore!" Priya spat, drawing her gun and moving to run back towards where Cutter was struggling with his pants now half off.

"No!" Sarah shouted, grabbing at Priya's arm. "Don't shoot! You could hit him!" She was equally concerned about killing the woman, who was clearly being manipulated by the worm in her head, but knew that now was the time to appeal to Priya's sensibilities.

"Get off me!" Priya growled, wrenching her arm away and pointing her gun at Sarah, who anxiously raised her hands. The rest of the group all turned to face Priya, not making a move, but ready to take her down if needed. Priya suddenly jerked the gun towards Zoey, who still had an impulse detonator on her hip. She gestured towards the silver sphere. "Use it! Now!"

"I-" Zoey began, her words catching in her dry throat as her pale face stared directly down the barrel of the gun.

"It is a waste to use on one target," A'luhr replied. She seemed ready to act as well, despite still hefting the two tanks over her shoulders.

"We can use these!" Sarah said, slowly lowering her hand to her side where her vibrator wand was holstered. Priya moved the gun back towards Sarah, who flinched, but patted the rod to show what she was talking about.

"I do not believe the vibrators will be effective against the thralls," A'luhr interjected, apparently unable to read the mood. "It would need to make direct contact with the 'worm' inside their ears. It is far too wide." Priya bit her lip angrily and began to turn back towards Cutter.

The thrall had managed to shove her hands down his loosened pants and appeared to be groping at his crotch while attempting to spit into his mouth. Cutter kept his jaw tightly closed in an effort to avoid her dripping saliva, which was surely laced with powerful aphrodisiac. He briefly made eye contact with Priya and jerked his head to the exit, his arms shaking from exertion as he did his best to keep some distance between himself and the crazed woman.

"Go!" He growled through clenched teeth. The thrall laughed coyly, and her hand suddenly gripped tightly between his legs where his balls would be, causing him to let out a choked whimper and gasp. She took advantage of his weakened state and grabbed his jaw, forcing his mouth open.