Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to her voice, Priya," he replied, his own voice trembling slightly either with nerves or awe. "Not a shred of hesitation. I recognize false confidence when I hear it, and this ain't it. She knows something we don't. So let's let her do this thing of hers and see if we can get something out of it. If not, well, we'll go with your idea of making a distraction." He let go of A'luhr, but positioned his hand close to his holstered gun while eyeing A'luhr warily. Priya angrily muttered under her breath but made no moves to disobey Cutter's commands, continuing to glare at A'luhr with open contempt.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Sarah cautiously asked A'luhr. "I don't doubt the efficacy of your tools... but what about the big pool of nectar down there? Will these suits protect us from the aphrodisiac?"

A'luhr smirked. "Of course; what do you take my gear for? Just as long as you do not get the nectar directly on the skin of your face, the most immediate effects should be mitigated, with only the scent being cause for worry. But we will be swift." She gestured towards Cutter and Priya, who were now standing up and shouldering their satchels again in preparation to move. "I do not know about their outfits, especially when being slowed by heavy luggage like that, but they do not seem too concerned."

"As long as we are only down there for a minute, we should be fine," Cutter responded. "We've built up a small tolerance to this stuff after being exposed to small doses so many times; though if they use that new gas from earlier, well, we're shit out of luck. We'll just have to see how long we can hold our breaths..."

He looked around the group and realized from their expressions that their morale had been slightly damaged from his words, with Sarah doing her best to secretly test how long she could hold her breath for, just in case. It wasn't particularly long. Cutter cleared his throat slightly before looking down at the mire that awaited them. "Just do whatever you're going to do, quickly." A'luhr nodded and moved to the top of the escalator's jagged steps that like the teeth of a slumbering monster waiting to swallow them up into the darkness below.

"On my signal, we all go as one down into the chamber below," she instructed. "Hold hands so that a person tripping on the likely uneven floor will not be lost. We will move with careful but quick motions as I guide the chain from the front. We will have approximately three minutes, assuming that all the tentacles below are as young as I suspect. Understood?" Everyone nodded. Cutter shrugged and moved behind A'luhr, firmly grasping her wrist.

"I'll be right behind you," he said in a voice that was more threatening than reassuring. A'luhr simply nodded. Sarah took a mental note to practice her own stoicism when she had the time. One by one, they each grabbed each other's hands, with Priya opting to be last so as to keep an eye on the rest of the group.

Satisfied that everyone was in place at the top of the escalator, A'luhr took a breath and then squeezed the side of the impulse detonator before hurling it as far as she could down into the atrium, which proved to be quite far. It flew through the air past the hanging captives, suddenly bursting to life right in the middle of the pool. Though the group only heard a tiny whining sound reverberating off the glistening walls, the Krinis in the atrium began to squirm and writhe in agony, letting go and falling from the hanging cocks and tits before flailing noisily in the deep liquid as if trying desperately to hide themselves from the noise. The surface of the pool vibrated with the combined ripples of the panicking creatures and the ceaseless waves of sound.

"How on --?" Cutter gaped in surprise for a moment before A'luhr yanked him down the escalator with her, and him pulling the rest of the party in tow. They splashed into the uncomfortably warm pool of jizz, milk, and nectar, feeling the sticky, viscous pressure of the fluid hugging against their sleek leggings before even reaching the bottom of the escalator. By the time they were on the ground level, the disgusting slurry was up to Sarah's naval.

As they sloshed through the cum pond, feeling their feet around lumpy masses hidden beneath the creamy surface, Sarah tried her best to keep her thighs pressed together just in case any errant, sperm-filled liquid attempted to seep into her submerged pussy. Though the suit she wore did indeed seem to repel the fluid, she still worried about what might happen if it were to get torn.

It was only after trudging halfway through the slurry that the group was able to see several naked humans partially trapped within the spunk soup, their bodies caked in slime as they were forced to bathe in the aphrodisiac. Though the grenade was keeping the tentacles at bay for now, it was clear that these poor souls had until recently been getting brutally fucked from below, as air bubbles blossomed on the cloudy surface around where their genitals might be. The limp captives regarded A'luhr and the rest with lightless eyes, only twitching slightly when they passed by.

Though the trashing tentacles would sometimes brush up against one of their legs, they didn't seem to recognize the group as prey, focusing instead on escaping deeper into the muck. The biggest danger was the droplets of nectar that would splash up at their faces when a particularly large worm would plunge into the fluid next to them, but they managed to make it all the way to the entrance of the Macy's without being grabbed.

A'luhr nearly tripped over the small flight of stairs leading up to a seating area outside of the store's doorway. Fortunately, it gave them just enough elevation to step almost entirely out of the sticky liquid, noticing that only an inch or two had started to pool on the floor here. Just as Priya emerged from the gunk and began to shake it off of her pants in disgust, the trashing of the tentacles suddenly stopped. Either the grenade had finally died or it had sunk into the thick soup, but either way, it was time for them to get out of there.

Looking back, they could see some of the tentacles rising up and poking around the darkness in confusion, testing to see if the danger remained. When all seemed to be in order, they resumed their passionate sucking and fucking of the captives, who simply let out gasps of surprise and ecstasy as their slippery masters began playing with their helpless, naked bodies once again.

Sarah thought she heard one woman's voice desperately moan, "God, please... no more... noooo!" Before her words melted into the lewd panting and squealing of a mind-melting orgasm. Sarah briefly considered what would happen if she stormed back there, vibrator wands and sparklers blazing, in order to save the more lucid captives, but she knew that such heroics would be entirely in vain in the face of so many hungry and horny tentacles. She let out a depressed sigh and joined the others who were scoping out the inside of the Macy's.

Though they were tired and surrounded by hazards, they didn't have much time left before the overwhelming, sweet scent of the nectar would become too much to bear. Sarah could already feel her head start to swim as she became more and more aware of her party members' crotches, and the sleek fabric tantalizingly rubbing up against her own. Though they had tried their best, it had been impossible to entirely prevent the liquid from touching their faces, and it was clear that at least some of them were starting to feel the effects of the aphrodisiac, given how the tight suits Sarah's party wore left little to the imagination as to what body parts might currently be stiffening.

It wasn't obvious if Cutter and Priya were struggling at all, but given how they were busy checking the integrity of their food satchels they still had their wits about them. A'luhr was also acting quite unaffected, and was quickly scanning the interior of the spacious store for any immediate signs of danger.

No doubt A'luhr's helmet had completely stopped the fluid from reaching her blue skin. Sarah cursed at herself for turning down the offer to wear one herself when given the chance as they were suiting up earlier. She had expected it to just be a hindrance, but now it seemed like an absolutely vital piece of equipment. She suspected that the others were lamenting the same thing, as they did their best to use their gloved hands to wipe away any of the devious liquid that had splashed too far up their bodies.

The inside of the Macy's was dimly lit from the sunlight filtering in through the tall glass walls on the opposite end of the store where the exits were. The unnerving shapes of mannequins draped in strands of slime and tendrils stood out among the floors that were once polished tiles but were not covered in disgusting, meaty mounds and thick, vein-like tentacles that stretched out over the remains of the perfume section like roots made of flesh. No longer was the air filled with mixed floral scents, but instead the thick musk of sex and the sweet, wafting odor of nectar.

Cutter slid up next to where A'luhr was crouched in the doorway. He took a moment to survey their surroundings as well before gruffly whispering to her.

"I don't know what the hell you did back there, but I can't argue with the results," he said. "When we're out of here, you're going to explain to me what the fuck that was, but for now, welcome to the team." He gave her a curt nod as Priya squatted down next to him.

"Cutter!" Priya quietly spat. "What the fuck are you talking about!? You trust these freaks!? Did you not see what she did? Who the fuck are they!? They're obviously hiding something!"

"Of course I saw what she did. That's why I'm thinking it's smarter to ally with them for now. They've proven their merit, so I say they work with us. We can all play some fun ice-breaker games once we're out of this shithole!"

"But --" Priya began to protest.

"I don't wanna hear it!" Cutter growled. "When we're out in the field, my word is final. That's what you agreed to when I let you join us. So suck it up or go find your own exit. I can't explain it either, but I don't need to understand something to know that it's saving our asses. We'll get answers out of them, but not now." Priya looked like she was about to say something, but paused, looked around at the rest of the group who were all eyeing her, then shrugged.

"Whatever you say, boss-man," she sighed sarcastically. But if things do start to fall apart, you can bet that you'll be kissing my ass as it leaves you behind with your new friends." She clicked her tongue in annoyance, moving to the side of the doorway with her arms crossed as she, too, began to analyze the interior of the Macys.

It was clear from the sounds of choked gurgles, lustful groans, and wet smacking from further within that there were more Krinis creeping around the abandoned racks and shelves. Sarah gulped in anticipation of what new lewd sights they might be greeted with should they decide to venture deeper.

"Light is still coming in from over there," Cutter observed, pointing towards the back of the store where the exterior wall was. "That likely means the glass wall isn't completely covered yet, and with luck, the doors will be exposed as well."

"It's worth a shot," Sarah agreed, biting her lip nervously.

"Better than going back into that grossness, that's for sure," Zoey replied with a groan, still sloughing off big globs of the nasty gunk that clung to her lean body.

"Hey, does Macy's stock any snacks?" Steven moaned, clutching his stomach. "I know now's not a great time, but I'm seriously starting to see spots here. I'm worried I'm gonna tip over into some tentacles as I pass out from starvation." He longingly eyed the sacks of food on Cutter and Priya's shoulders.

"Don't even think about it," Priya spat, roughly pushing past Steven and through the entranceway.

"We'll figure something out once we're safe," Sarah assured him.

"Will we ever be 'safe' again?" Steven sighed, rubbing his shoulder where Priya shoved him. "I'm starting to think things were better down there in the hive. At least there we got food and tons of sex."

"Steven!" Zoey gasped, a look of disbelief on her face. She looked like she was about to slap him.

"It was a joke!" Steven put his hands up in self-defense.

"Quiet down," A'luhr admonished them. "I agree that our escape is most pressing, but if you spot sources of sustenance that are easy and safe to procure, alert the rest of us so we may evaluate that option. Now, let us proceed." The rest of the group nodded in agreement and moved into the Macy's behind Cutter and Priya, who had already moved up and were keeping low behind the glass display cases as they carefully shuffled past the inert tentacles lining the floor.

They all slowly and silently made their way down any of the few aisles that were devoid of tentacle webbing and slimy pulsating masses. To Sarah's surprise, there didn't seem to be many human captives in the store. The tentacles extending from the walls and ceilings idly swayed in the darkness instead, eager to fill any nearby wet holes, but there were none. Sarah planned to keep it that way.

Amazingly, it seemed like they would be getting out of there without any troubles at all. There were lustful screams and passionate moans echoing all around the wide floor, but not a single scene of anyone being fucked silly. Wherever the debauchery was happening, it was not where they were, which was fine by Sarah.

As they turned the corner around a gunked-up shelf, Sarah squinted from the rays of the setting sun shining directly into her weary eyes through the clear entrance door that beckoned to her like the gates of heaven.

Captivated by the sight, she moved to take a step forward, when suddenly a firm hand gripped her shoulder and pulled her back, catching her before she could stumble to the floor.

"What are you doing!?" Adam whispered incredulously into her ear in a voice so quiet she could barely hear him. Her heart pounded in surprise, but even in her shocked state, the sound and feeling of his breath against her neck gave her chills and snapped her out of her daze. "Do you not see them?" He gestured over towards the center of the store just past the next aisle that the rest of their hunkered group was eyeing warily.

Had Sarah taken a few more hopeful steps, she would have been right out in the open among the source of the lewd sounds and voices that were now almost deafeningly. What greeted their eyes was a huge orgy of thralls who were occupied by other fucking each other or various captives trapped in the walls around them. Some were simply with a single partner, while others were practically dog piled in a heap of sweating, horny limbs and flesh. It was obvious now why the rest of the store was bereft of human cattle -- they were all dragged here to be playthings.

"Playthings" seemed to describe the state of some of the captives quite literally. In the center of the chaos was a circle of small tentacle masses that were raised up from the floor like upside down teardrops. Embedded in each bulbous tip was a naked man or woman, their limbs tightly swallowed up in the tangle of tendrils while their glistening nude bodies were on full display. Trapped as they were, they were helpless to stop the molestations of the various thralls that delighted in freely using their bodies to satiate their obscene desires.

The bases of the tentacle structures were formed with seemingly elastic tendrils, which allowed for the trapped women to rock back and forth as if on a spring. It reminded Sarah of the springy horse rides she would play on at playgrounds as a child, only these were clearly meant for adults instead.

Several ensnared women were sticking out of the tops of the tentacle bulbs in a doggy-style position, their limbs swallowed up in the tendrils while well-endowed, husky men firmly gripped their soft waists to rapidly glide the women's juicy cunts back and forth onto their massive, throbbing erections. Each thrust was met with a loud, satisfying smacking sound from the women's fat ass cheeks rippling.

Not all the captured women were in this position. Others were trapped on their backs in a crab walk position. Their swollen tits slapped back and forth while their pussies were relentlessly stuffed with thrall cock. Several of the women had female thralls standing above their faces, forcing the captives to lick their dripping slits as their faces bounced back and forth from the springing motion. The female thralls moaned in revelry as they filled their slender hands with the trapped women's plump breast, gripping them like handles on a ride.

Whenever a male thrall filled a captive woman with his hot seed, he'd grunt, pull out, and switch places with another man in line, who would ram his turgid meat deep into the woman's gaping hole before the previous man's semen could completely gush out, resulting in their pussies being constantly filled to the brim by sticky spunk while their faces dripped with the flowing juices of the female thralls grinding their mouths and noses in ecstasy.

All of the trapped men were displayed in a similar fashion, their backs bent back by the curve of the tentacle mass, limbs restrained, and girthy penises sticking straight up into the air, ready for use.

Most of the captive men had female -- and some male -- thralls riding their erect shafts and bouncing up and down as if on a mechanical bull ride. Their tender balls jostled up and down as the springy base of the tentacle bulb bent and bobbed with the motions of the drooling rider. While a majority of the trapped men were moaning and gasping from the intense usage of their helplessly exposed cocks, some had no riders, and were instead being treated to a tongue bath as numerous thralls of both sexes licked, sucked, stroked, and fondled their twitching shafts and sacks while wildly fingering their loosened ass holes.

The mouths of the captives weren't sitting idly by either, as each whimpering, helpless man saw his lips swallowing a huge, veiny cock or lapping at the moist lips of a swollen cunt. Every so often, the trapped men would shudder, weakly buck their restrained hips, and begin showering the thralls around them with a fountain of thick cum, which they eagerly licked off the men's bare abdomens, the floor, or even each other.

"How's his big, juicy cock taste, girls?" One woman riding a captive man's cum-soaked face called down to the other female thralls who were busy tending to the man's madly twitching, turgid length and slippery sack lubed with saliva. They all giggled in an unnerving manner while continuing to kiss and lick his helpless genitals. One of them popper her mouth off of one of his balls just long enough to reply with a coy grin.

"He's being such a good boy -- and the way he's serving your beautiful clit so obediently makes me think he'll soon be one of our brothers." Her grin widened as she lifted up one of her palms to reveal a small worm with an anemone-like mouth that slithered around her fingers. The man, for his part, didn't react at all, as he was too busy gulping down the dominant female thrall's squirting juices while dutifully licking and suckling her pink lips and swollen little bud.

"Fuckin' worms..." Sarah heard Priya hiss under her breath at the sight of the strange creature in the woman's hand. Sarah shuddered thinking about that grotesque thing crawling into her head, and lamented in remembering that this must have been the fate of Diana, along with all the other thralls she had met.

Looking around the room even further, it was apparent that not all the human livestock were placed in the numerous springy tentacle bulbs that were the center of the orgy's attention. On occasion, a totally spent captive man or woman with their worn bodies twitching and leaking cum for every bubbling, abused hole, would be removed from their bulb and dragged over to a large wall of tentacles that covered the escalators in the center of the store. The surface was lined with dozens of women who were partially wrapped in the tendrils with only their heads and torsos exposed.