Earthquake Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa and Gaz rebuild.
4.3k words
3.61
23.9k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers

Chapter 04

Lisa and Gaz rebuild

We made discrete enquiries and we were introduced to a youngish looking but reasonably mature worker by the name of Vicky. She was attractive with raven hair and a curvy body but she was not someone that I would expect to be a sex worker. She looked and spoke like a professional woman. She dressed smartly in an almost corporate manner with a figure hugging skirt and top. She came across as a very warm personality, calm and at peace. I did not ask her anything about her personal life but she did wear an engagement and wedding ring, but something told me she was not really married. Perhaps she wore them for some form of protection.

The first evening Lisa had prepared a bedroom with soft music, flowers, candles and wine. There was an easy chair as well for Lisa. Once Lisa answered the door it was initially a little awkward but Vicky was a touchy sort and giving both of us a hug quickly to put us at ease. Initially we drank wine and just talked. I wanted the experience to be calm and slow. I didn't want to fuck, for Lisa's benefit I wanted it to be making love.

Lisa bought a silk black chemise and robe set especially for the evenings.

For the first three weeks Lisa just watched impassively from her easy chair. Vicky and I generally undressed right away and would begin with soft embracing and kissing. And then we would massage one another accompanied perhaps by oral sex and finally we would make love but not vigorously either in missionary or doggy style. The whole time Lisa would stare intently never taking her eyes off us.

Vicky and I talked about doing something to break Lisa's passivity in the situation. Something Lisa may not have experienced. On the fourth week Vicky offered us something different in the form of nuru massage.

Vicky arrived and took off her coat revealing that under the coat she was dressed only in scarlet lingerie. Vicky had her hair tightly tied back. She then busied herself, preparing. Vicky had brought a rolled up plastic sheet which she carefully laid out on the bedroom floor. She had a bowl which she filled with scented oil. Finally she slowly removed her bra and suspenders. At that stage I only had a towel to remove. The frontal bulge clearly betrayed my thoughts on the scene before me. Lisa settled in to her usual easy chair dressed only in her chemise and gown,

Once settled, Vicky and I both slowly and deliberately massaged oil onto each other's entire naked body. I massaged the oil around Vicky's soft and supple tits and nipples, her inner thighs and bald puffy pussy. Just doing this alone had me fully erect and Vicky's pussy swollen and her juices flowing.

Vicky motioned for me to lie on my stomach. I smiled at Lisa who was by now sitting bolt upright staring at us. Vicky then straddled me and lowered her pussy on to my butt. She then began caressing each butt cheek using her mons in a slow circular motion. As she did so I felt her slit open and her erected clit add spice to each caress.

The Vicky lowered her torso until her face was alongside mine. I feel her soft cheek touching my ear and her warm breath. I became conscious of her two large breasts cushioning onto my upper back punctuated by two very erect and prominent nipples. Then slowly Vicky began to drag her breasts slowly and deliberately down my back toward by buttocks. Then she raised herself slightly letting her breasts hang and she teased me with little sweeps of her nipples on my bare oiled butt cheeks.

I almost came there and then. I turned my head to face Lisa who was sitting wide eyed with her legs slightly open and one hand resting on her chemise covered inner thigh.

Vicky lowered herself again cushioning her breasts on my butt then dragged them again up to my neck to let them hang by my cheeks. She dragged them back down across my shoulders. This became a repeated pattern. As Vicky did this I noticed that Lisa was mimicking the motion by caressing her inner thigh each time getting closer and closer to her mons. Lisa's legs were inching further apart and the profile of her mons could clearly be seen projecting through the soft silk of the chemise. Lisa's eyes were no longer wide but were now hooded and distracted.

Vicky varied her motions, twisting and turning. She pushed her tits down between my legs and dragged them up and down my butt crack. Vicky motioned for me to turn over and lie back. This revealed a towering and glistening edifice between my legs, the like I have never experienced before. I looked over at Lisa who by now was tightly clutching her mons pushing her fingers into her slit.

Vicky straddled me again; she ladled handfuls of oil and dribbled it as she massaged me from top to bottom. She paid special attention to my raging appendage. She slowly worked oil into her vulva then began to use it to massage my dick. Back and forth she gently thrusted her hips, my dick was both appearing and disappearing into her spread slit. Vicky sat upright and in doing this her majestic tits with her projecting nipples swaying to the motion.

Glancing at Lisa, she was now masturbating her slit with her left hand, her fingers ploughing back and forth, her silk chemise, up and down her mons. Her right hand and was clenching and kneading her left breast.

Vicky turned around and began doing the same with her butt crack, liberally splashing oil onto her cheeks and anus. Rhythmically she thrusted back and forth, she raised herself and teased me by resting her anus onto the tip of my bulb then with slight pressure gently rotated her butt. She could feel I was about to cum so she turned over quickly so that her tits hung either side of my erect cock. Then compressing down, her hands each side of her tits began to tit fuck back and forth, lifting time to time to tease me with her nipples and pendulous breasts. She would then repeat the tit fuck changing the angle of compression of her tits to vary the sensation. She carried on alternating, repeating each step.

I looked a Lisa. Her legs were now spread and she was vigorously masturbating in a circular fashion. The surrounding silk of the chemise was glistening and clearly soaking with her juice. Lisa began to gasp. The sight and sound of her made me spontaneously cum, splashing across my chest and face. Vicky immediately set to work flicking her tongue and lapping up cum from my face, cheeks and chest.

Lisa had her hands across her face but I could see she was smiling. This was the first time since she had come back that she had done anything remotely sexual in my presence.

The following weeks Lisa began to join Vicky and I. Tentatively at first, but becoming more and more engaged. But she never removed her chemise. She would allow us to stimulate her, but always through her silk chemise. Initially she went to Vicky and I wondered whether the experience had shifted her sexuality but when Vicky and Lisa made love to one another Lisa never took her eyes off me. One evening Vicky slid her hand up under Lisa's chemise and up her thigh. Lisa pulled it away and gently guided Vicky's hand onto her mons gesturing Vicky to massage the silk of her chemise onto her clit.

The sexual experience was bringing back Lisa's libido and the wetness would show through her chemise. One night Vicky and I brought Lisa to orgasm. It was a red letter night and we opened another bottle of wine to celebrate.

The next morning over coffee Lisa indicated that we should like to finish with Vicky as she was finding her jealousy getting the better of her and she thought that we should be making love with just ourselves.

We were now back sharing a large bed together but there was still something between Lisa and me; Lisa's lovemaking remained tentative. She seemed tense and over sensitive. It was not as it was with Vicky and although I could reach orgasm, Lisa could not.

I noticed too that Lisa would never let or anyone see her naked. Even now we were sharing a bed she maintained a modesty that had never been in her character before.

**********

Rakiura

Not wanting to regress I suggested a week's holiday far away from kids, work and the city and so we hired a cottage, 'Ferny Dell' on the island of Rakiura.

Ferny Dell must have been over a hundred years old; the exterior was clad in clapboard painted red with white painted window joinery. There was a traditional veranda that had been extended for outside dining at one end.

Everything on the interior was old world but very clean and well-kept with a certain quaint mustiness. There was an ancient parlour on one side across from the master bedroom. The parlour had some easy chairs and a large fire place. It had some French doors onto the veranda. In the corner was and old style record player sitting on a low table with some vinyl records stacked under. At the rear of the cottage was a large living room come kitchen and a farmhouse style dining table.

It was just as I wanted it, the weather was perfect, and we initially had a very lazy time, relaxing, walking, eating and reading. The evenings were idyllic. At sundown we ate on the veranda and fed some visiting wild Kaka parrots with watermelon.

We had heard that on a camp site up the coast, we had a good chance of seeing some kiwis. Neither of us had seen kiwis in the wild so we had brought packs and a tent. The idea was that if the weather was good we would mount our own private expedition to fulfil this little dream.

On the fourth day the weather was ideal so we set out and hiked up the sandy coast toward Port William.

We found the spot on the shores of a small lagoon beside a coastal forest. The evening was a dream; Flax and ferns reflected in the lagoons mirror. As the sun went down we cooked a light meal of noodles on a portable gas cooker and set about waiting for the darkness to come. Initially there was no moon and we sat and cuddled marvelling at the Milky Way stretched across the sky, repeated in the inky mirror glass of the lagoon below.

Eventually a large moon rose in the east which lit the sandy reaches and bush beside us. In the background a morepork owl cried. It got to a point where we were getting tired and considering bed; Lisa noticed something stirring at the forest margin. As our eyes got used to the shadow we could make out two Kiwi. We kept very still and eventually both came out into the open. They seemed to be skittering around with one another; stopping still, then scuttling. They played and dug for worms with their absurdly long beaks; then chased one another in front of us for a good half hour while bathed in the orange of the rising moon. They finally disappeared from where they had come.

"Maybe they are boy and girlfriend?" I suggested. "They must have just met down the path. I thought one of them was distinctly flirting with the other."

"Or maybe," said Lisa, "they are a couple of old birds reconnecting just like us."

I looked at Lisa when she used the word 'reconnecting' and she smiled back at me.

It had been a perfect night and the morning hike back to Ferny Dell cottage was just as beautiful; trailing along the long stretch of golden sand and the sharply sparkling blue waters of the bay alongside us.

That evening after dinner we sat with wine and candles. Lisa was dressed in her long silk chemise.

The discussion paused at one point and Lisa seemed a little tense and breaking the silence said. "It has been such a beautiful holiday I am afraid that what I do now may utterly spoil it but I think that if we are to survive or break up this is something I must do."

With that she stood up into the light.

First of all she dropped the robe then proceeded to shuffle the chemise over her head and dropped it the floor. She stood erect and proud and from my chair, her body and bust were firm and shapely as I remembered. As my eyes focussed I became conscious of the scars. The extent of the disfigurement sent my heart beating with sadness and remorse. I stood and gazed into her eyes.

Tears began to well.

But through this fog of emotion the clarity of an engineer's brain took hold.

From the top down I inspected every cigarette burn, cut and tear and the scars at the wrist.

I slowly crouched as I moved down her body I glanced up and there was just a touch of a nervous smile. "What is your prognosis doctor?" Lisa whispered. I smiled in return.

I reached her mons and Lisa parted her slit revealing a torn clit as though she must have had a piecing that had been torn out. I ran my hand across the scattered tufts blonde tufts on her mons; "mmm revegetating bush I think," but my heart sank at the burns on her inner thighs.

Lisa stood up.

Turned around.

There were scars across her upper back and butt.

The Lisa bent over parting the cheeks of her butt revealing a gross tattoo radiating from her anus. Written into spider web pattern was, "property of James Cohen."

Lisa stood up.

Turned around and looked directly into my eyes.

"Well," I said kindly, "it's a bit of a mess, I guess, but I see nothing that a bit of laser and plastic surgery can't clear up. We'll have you refurbished and ready for the catwalk in no time."

I stood and lightly kissed her on the lips.

Silence.

"What happened?"

"Before the court case that you had initiated, James attempted to seduce another woman. This time he bit off more than he could chew. As it happens she was a very smart lawyer. I don't know what delusions he had about her but when she twigged to his game, his disciples, his relationship to Jimmy and I were all exposed. She took to him with a vengeance."

"He and Hera lost their jobs and were evicted from their house, at this stage I was being treated like a household servant and was being abused by Hera. With no money coming in James whored me out to the gang to pay the bills. They did whatever they liked. Eventually they just did what they liked without paying. I was hanging on to protect Jimmy."

"Look, there are some things I might never be able to tell you about."

At this stage I had my head in my hands.

I replied "I will leave that to you. I will never pressure you but I leave it to your discretion that if there is anything that is causing some issue between us, you must tell me why no matter how painful."

Lisa looked down.

"There you know it; your wife is a slut and whore of the worst kind. I won't blame you if you are disgusted with me and leave."

There was a long silence only broken by Lisa's tears and distress.

I chose my words carefully.

"I had no illusions to what might be happening. You have a loving family. We all fought to have you back. I have never stopped loving you even though for a short time that love was mixed with hate. I despaired at ever seeing you again. Listening to you tonight I am acutely aware we could have lost you altogether. You have suffered an acute trauma and in anyone's life that could be caused by anything. It could be a car crash and disfigurement. To me it's no more than that and you are not alone. My job is to love you and help you get well so that the kids can have their lovely mother back and you can go on to fulfil whatever you want...."

"....and," I finally said, "I have something for you. It is something I bought a while back and it needed the perfect time to give it to you."

I bent over and rummaged in my pack beside the chair, "I think this is it."

I brought out a small decorated cardboard box, removed the lid then held up the contents, a Jade pendant.

"It's a manaia."

I thought of you and Jimmy when I saw it. It apparently symbolically connects the living with the afterlife to ward off evil. To me I think of it as jimmy looking after you."

"It's beautiful," gasped Lisa, "but I thought you had rejected Jimmy."

"No, I thought we had that out at counselling."

"I'm so sorry, it was just what I was always telling myself when we were apart. I should know now that it was never true."

She looked at me brightly, "do you mind if I think of this as our own private re-engagement party."

My reply was certain, "I couldn't be happier."

We suddenly found ourselves in each other's arms in tight embrace.

I broke off saying, "I think this needs a soundtrack."

I went to the stack of vinyl looking for something suitable.

Finding a best of Hollies album I spotted a track my hopelessly romantic father used to love and onto the record player, across comes the arm, and up goes the volume....

"... all that I need is the air that I breathe and to love you.."

I stood up. We resumed our embrace and there began our slow dance back to our very new recovered lives.

*********

Back at work

On this morning I was just leaving a meeting and Lisa was behind a desk working on a laptop. This morning she seemed very happy and bubbly. The sun was shining, it was spring. As I approached she looked up, saw me and smiled. It was that smile that captured my heart so many years ago.

"What are you smirking at," says Lisa.

"er... nothing I suppose," says I, embarrassed.

With that she poked her tongue at me and I retreated into my office.

I closed the door then, sat behind my desk and thought for a moment.

Then, I picked up my mobile and called a florist.

I don't have a clue about flowers, so when asked what flowers my wife would like all I could think of was nice, but with lots of scent. Then there was the subject of the card.

'To my lovely Lisa

Welcome back to my heart

Forever and ever

Gaz'

I thought for a moment, it was simple but it was not long ago that I could never say things like that. Now it seemed so easy.

Lisa would be home that afternoon after picking up Sarah and Hugo from school. It was then the flowers would arrive.

When I arrived home, Lisa heard the car and came rushing out. Grabbing me as I was getting out of the car she looked at me intensely saying, "Are you having an affair?"

"What!"

"You have never sent me flowers before, what's going on, what's the occasion?"

"Your smile this morning...."

Lisa looked a little confused, then twigged.

"I had to read the card again and again, I couldn't believe it was from you."

By this time Lisa was hugging me tightly.

A little voice from behind.

"Oh yuck Mummy, what are you doing? Will you guys stop that, we're hungry."

Lisa disappeared into the house with the kids.

I was left pondering her smile. 'We have her smile back,' I thought. 'I wonder if we will ever hear her giggle again.'

***********

At night

I am asleep in bed.

I am dreaming. Is that a steam engine I am hearing hissss shush, hissss shush?

My eyes are shut and through the crisp clarity of the chilled night air, there is the unmistakable scent of a woman. The hiss shush of my dream morphs into heavy sighing as lips caress my ear.

A soft leg, moist with sweat slides across my stomach. I feel the wiry brush of a woman's bush, softly sliding and thrusting against my legs; my stomach; my cock.

I feel her hot breath in my ear. Its Lisa, has she returned to her sexual glory?

Her long tongue darts around my ear, my neck and finds my mouth and dives deeply to dance with mine.

Lisa lifts herself and straddles me, massaging my cock with her wet swollen pussy.

Silvery moonlight flooded through the window flowing across and featuring Lisa in statuesque form.

Backwards forwards backwards forwards Lisa is thrusting.

She is naked except for her manaia flicking in unison with Lisa's swaying breasts.

Lisa lifts herself forward her pussy hovers in reach of my tongue. I long for the taste of this woman, the taste I have missed for so long, I reach forward, I lick, I nip, I suck, I stab with my tongue.

Rakiura10
Rakiura10
270 Followers
12