Earthquake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa responds pushing her swollen soft pink vulva harder to my mouth, I lap her juice.

Our own private memory of the intimate times, seeming so long ago.

She lifts moves forward and pushes her wet vulva back onto my cock.

My standing cock effortlessly slops into her soft, warm, welcoming vagina.

Lisa gyrates her hips and grinds her pussy, slippery and sloppy, juice glinting in the moonlight.

It is Lisa's old self.

She reaches down her fingers working her clit as her vagina works my cock.

She strokes, she pinches; she rotates; she pushes hard.

She rises and lowers, rises and lowers, then suddenly a contraction.

A tremor vibrates through her stomach muscles, her breasts jerk and her whole torso shudders.

A massive seismic orgasm seems to last and last; driving me to arch my back to match her.

Then the pungent smell of a woman, spent, pervades, mixing with sweet smell of cum as Lisa collapses into our warm and sweaty clutch. We kiss with our tongues, for our future.

Her moonlit eyes meet mine.

"I wish I could give you another baby"

"Is that for me or to replace Jimmy?"

Silence.

I continue, "We don't need to replace jimmy we have two wonderful kids. I am not sure that Jimmy would want a rival. He is somewhere looking after you, remember."

Lisa fingered the manaia at her neck.

There is another new baby you need to look after and it's your own life and future.

With that I got up naked and with flaccid cock flapping disappeared out the room. I arrived back to a puzzled looking Lisa. "I have here your wedding ring."

"You kept it?"

"You bet.... I think tonight is our re-marriage."

"Do you mean that?"

"Of course, what do you think?"

"Oh my god, yessss!!"

"With this ring, I take your hand..."

"Till death do us part?"

"Yes! Till death do us part!!......I do, I do, I do...!!!"

I stayed awake for some time pondering our lives. Comfortable and relaxed in the afterglow of our love making, all of the tensions that had existed between us in the past seemed to have dissipated. The aftershocks had long gone.

I became conscious of the flowers I had sent Lisa. She had arranged the bouquet into a vase beside the bed and their fragrance permeated the room mingling and enhancing the aroma of man and woman in love again.

As I pondered it seemed to me that when a trauma occurs in a marriage it is not unlike an earthquake. And like an earthquake it exposes the weaknesses in the structure of the relationship. But if we survive we can rebuild taking into account what the earthquake has taught us about ourselves and our weaknesses. Then we build stronger. We design into our relationship a structure that is stronger and resilient. Call me a seismic engineer but when I look at our own experience it is all plainly obvious to me.

***********

Epilogue

Lisa was standing in front of a large decorative classical column. Dressed in gown and trencher, clutching her certificate for Masters in Architecture, Lisa was also wearing her manaia. When Lisa wore her manaia you always knew something important was happening in Lisa's life. Overcoming the past she had worked for me for some time and eventually moved on to one of the top architects in town. Lisa interspersed her work with architectural studies as well as her share in the raising of our children.

Through her architect mentor she had secured an overseas internship with one of the foremost woman architects in the UK. I was taking a sabbatical to support her and look after the children while she worked in the UK.

At the moment she is surrounded by family grinning broadly, her radiant smile spread from ear to ear as though her face was locked, frozen in that position.

It was that same smile again, the one that conquered me when we first met. The smile I fell for.

Juggling my camera I had to catch this moment.

I then switched the camera to video mode when Lisa's sister Helen teased her with an old family joke that only they would understand.

And Lisa giggled.

It was her old, old giggle.

"Hear that," I blurted, "I just caught Lisa's old giggle on film. I have the evidence, its back!!"

Silence

Family looks at me

Then Sarah says

"Daddy, why are you crying?"

*********

12