All Comments on 'Earthquake Ch. 04'

by Rakiura10

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You seem to be in the midst of several stories. None of which are worth reading. Try and concentrate on one story at a time and on making that story good. This was poorly thought out and badly written.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

They're still together? I guess being a good writer gives you a pass for one bad story. This was it.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

So tell us again how a man who stays with a woman who cheated on him for years and had sex with dozens of men isnt a cuck?

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 3 years ago
GAZ, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN ALL THIS WAS GOING DOWN?

Well, I did manage to get through the whole story, and what a story it was. Plenty of emotion, heartache, redemption, anger and sadness at what Lisa put HERSELF through. I’m glad they managed to get back together, but if Gaz had been born with a spine a lot of it could have been avoided.

~

Let’s take the first chapter when he goes down to the park only to find James the snake slither his slippery schlong into Lisa. What does Gaz do? Does he charge into them both, screaming at the top of his lungs as he smashed his fists repeatedly into James (like a normal man)? No, he doesn’t, and I can’t help thinking that if he had then Lisa may have woken from the path she was on. Either way, I don’t think Lisa would have slipped further into submission to James and Hera. Alas, once the opportunity passed it only served to reinforce in Lisa’s mind how pathetic her husband was compared to the smooth-talking "Alabama man" James (a nod to South Park there).

~

And then there was another chance to split her and the harem apart when the child abuse was revealed. Imagine how the police would have descended on the whole sordid little cult of deviants. Lisa’s stupid mother (and she really was a moronic twit) would have seen James for what he was, and then both of Lisa’s parents would have done everything to protect her and get her away. But no, this opportunity also passed with barely a ripple.

~

And so it escalated until Lisa may as well have been lobotomized. Christ, what a vacuous thing she really was, and let’s not forget that any involvement with meth (P) would make the situation 100 times worse. Frankly, in real life Lisa would have been unredeemable if she became a heavy P user.

~

Rakiura, I repeat that I like but don’t like your stories, but I keep reading them because of the heavy emotional hit they give. This was really good in that regard, but it left me feeling depressed and angry for what could have been. I score the chapters I like with usually a five, but I never score any story down just because I hate it – I just don’t score it at all because plenty will already do that. Thanks (I think) for offering us this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow..just wow. Well kudos to me for reading this to the end. Author I now pronounce you the Lord King Emperor of the kingdom of RAAC. May your archetypical writings shine a light far and wide for those to see and avoid. May you go forth and gather all the cucks, wimps, betas, FMLs to your cause and wallow in your perverse natures.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

..... "My job is to love you" I didn't know that love was a job in New Zeeland! And I would always reject an engineer whom you recommend to me. I don't work with idiots! What remains incomprehensible to me why there are men among you who can no longer use rubbish to take home with them. We do the homeless. They are also called rubbish bin diggers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Each chapter worse than the one before…..

1*

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

having a whore around you kids is getting the ready for the next generation of whores/slut and cuckold. He is about as worthless as a pedophile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn't read it, skipped right here to give it 1 star and plead with you to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay, I labored through the telling of this story. Liking parts, hating parts, internally screaming at you and the characters you wrote about. I just read Pencarrow's comments and can only say, ditto to what Pencarrow said!

Gaz should have beat the you know what out of james, strung his worthless hide from a tree and castrated him with a broken bottle, there's always a broken bottle laying about somewhere! Honest your Honor, it was a moment of temporary insanity! Other men raping my wife just drives me crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Violent Crime

There should be a VC tag when Rape & Murder are pivotal to the story. 5 4 writing 1 4 theme.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the series despite the, at times, nonsensical plot lines. 4*

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Sorry the Psyche cannot be cleaned by a shower...

After she gave herself totally to James in body and soul, and descending to the lowest level of depravity, the cuckolded husband takes her back and reconstructs the old image of the former self he had of her. This only happens in fairy tales. Lisa's Psyche has been twisted and blackened so much by James, there is no magical shower able to clean her soul back to what she was. She has evolved to much into depravity to be saved by the love of Gaz. She did for James anything and everything he asked, what did she do for Gaz... she broke his heart and gave him her lover's son to raise. Sorry, I don't buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, why are you crying daddy?

Maybe it is the light, it makes my eyes water sometimes.

Nice yarn Rakiura!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

What PENCARROW said, below.... He's right on the money. Everyone reading 'comments' needs to read that one.

.

I commented after part 1 that Rakiura needs to start writing some men with more 'nads than milquetoast in them. However, I can't stop reading them, because they are like emotional crack. These stories are the eternal tale of good finally triumphing over not only evil, but over the failure of good to recognize and confront evil early on.

.

Rakiura, your writing - especially your 'voice' and narrative style - are almost without peer, but all your characters and plots follow the same general themes. Hell, that's not really a complaint, because every John Wayne film was essentially the same way. What I, and I think some others are suggesting, is inject a spine into some of these overly nice, incredibly loving and understanding MCs.

.

Now, if you DON'T do that, I'll still keep reading. It always turns out okay in the end, which is why readers come back to your stories. Otherwise, if all was eventually lost, I (we) couldn't endure MC's timidity early in the story. That's when the towels would come flying into the ring.

.

5/5 and always. Thank your for this story and the full body of your work. Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Okay, I see you didn't like my previous post. No prob. I won't be nice this time. This is some of the worst shit I have ever fucking read. And you, are one of the sorriest shit eating excuse of an author ever to submit to this site.

May maggots crawl in your cock and eat your pathetic balls from the inside out.

I hope you enjoy the abuse, you pathetic cunt.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Good thing I read the comments first.

I always do when I see Rakiura10's name.

I do seem to think that this one is a good writer.

But I cannot say the same thing with Rakiura10's stories have good plots.

Hate cuck stories. Waste of time reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No man would tolerate near this much depravity. It ruined the story. it was FAR beyond the usual fantatsy that women like sex more than they really do - it was sick. She needed years of therapy in an institution and he needed to move on after the park incident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When you write a story where ALL the readers do NOT beleive the actions of a SINGLE person in your story, you have completely failed as a writer. I don't beleive any of the people in your story could exist anywhere on this planet within the 7 billion people. So, no, I can't enjoy, can't find it even remotely erotic, and won't read another post from you.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Read

Now having read it all,in my opinion it is a load of crap.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - I really hate this story - RAAC, cuck, wimp, crap. I could not read past the first chapter.

I agree with most of the other commenters and refuse to read any more of your stories

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Well, that read like a horror story. With her history, I’d have much anxiety with the idea of an internship away from home. Make that half a world away…. and you lose most communication due to time differences. Not a good scenario for a rebuilt marriage, or the kids who survived her trauma. In a story like that, I’d have expected the kids to need their own therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What is wrong with this MAN ? You Can Write but this is not a good story. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
What a crock of shit!

Horrible story, pitiful characters without a speck of redemption. How much has a man to suffer to stop loving a cheating wife? The woman said to him she never loved him, they just go along well, however he keeps humiliating himself to get her well hoping she will ever love him somehow. There no logic or rationality in the actions of the cuckold husband. I hated the damn story.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 3 years ago

My thoughts run to the flavour of Pencarrow and LPN. You are a good writer, technically, and you can draw a strong emotional response from what you write. But, and there is always a but … in the service of what exactly? I appreciate that your characters don’t reflexively let their amygdalas over-rule their pre frontal cortexes, yet the way that they approach stressful situations makes me sometimes squirm. Lisa’s behavior is DISGUSTING. She puts her children in DANGER. A variant of Harry in VA’s dictum holds here—the more despicable the behavior, the more pronounced the response from the aggrieved party. And it doesn’t require “scorched earth,” but it does require a commensurate response. And we don’t get that here. I understand that our hero is “civilized” and so the Neanderthal response is ruled out, but our hero follows the rule of law. Until he doesn’t. The most egregious example of this is the failure to report the second incident of neglect/abuse, with Helen’s behavior towards the children. Sorry that is an action INCONSISTENT with the character you have painted—someone who is willing to draw lines and protect his children. And say “No,” to his errant wife. These bizarre behaviors take me out of the story, and make me question our protagonist. It is this that leads to comments that concern the “unbelievability” of your characters. The abuse angle? Disappeared into snake. The influential father-in-law? Under-utilized as a character; why all the background on him when none of it is used in the story? Mother -in-law is unconcerned and ignorant of James? How can that be? You have not painted our hero as someone who avoids conflict; nothing in the description of Lisa’s character or prior behavior suggests her susceptibility towards the Martian Slut Ray that affects her; there is nothing to suggest why this sort of situation would emerge, and even if it did, why it would intensify in the face of all the crap Lisa’s behavior creates and in the push back of her husband who shows himself to be someone who can dominate he dominator! Your style reminds me of Matt Moreau who specializes—especially in his later works—in heaping challenges of Job level proportions only to support and love the one who did all of this to him. If you want to do a milder variant of this style, at least give us a reason (or some series of events in the past that shows us the genesis or slumbering reality of this most unbendable and unbreakable of wills) as to why our hero would do this for someone as unredeemable as Lisa has been painted to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well a horror storey, my second wife was just like Lisa, incredible that your storey is an almost exact copy of our relationship. I did divorce her though, I can never forgive her for what she did to me and our son, us humans are complex creatures, and there is no way to rationalise the way we behave sometimes. Like Lisa she is kind of on the straight and narrow now after years of rehabilitation and counselling. I still have some contact with her as does our son, but I could never reconcile with her, there has been too much pain, and a small part of me still loves her or at least the person I thought she was when I fell in love with her.

A very well written storey, a good storey??? I hated it because it brought up all my old emotions, I wanted to stop reading it but couldn’t. I can’t imagine where you get your ideas from.

Waikiekieboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I'm sorry

But this is utter trash. How can you even reconcile them after all she did? Honestly I was repulsed with this and couldn't believe what I was reading.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Having rescued people from cults, I get what this author is trying to express. People lose themselves, and everything goes straight into a toilet of the abyss, and then you have to rebuild slowly before they even know who they are.

The methed-out Jewish skinhead reminds me of Genghis Cohen from Thomas Pynchon's works.

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboover 2 years ago

I love reconciliation story, but this is definetly too much. I would be repulsed by even just looking at her after everything she as done in the 2 year prior, and what she did after she was caught?. As an husband i would have try everything to get my 2 kids away from her mother and move on. Love is a powerful motivator but this is absurd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rakiura's writing is bad not because it's raac. It's bad because apart from woman's derangement stories are empty. Characters are never developed, male motivation never explained, plots just solve themselves with "and I took her back". It's always some big, sexually great, architect with a black belt and rugby past, patiently waiting for his wife to be gangbanbed by half NZ before "working on their marriage". Protagonists are blanks

I assume Rakiura is a woman at this point, reliving a fantasy. Shame that a great ideas overall eventually happened to be the bottom of LW

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A stupid story about stupid people and a cuck who comes across as a cuck in the entire tale.

As a cuck tale it scores as immediate 1/5. My God you do write rubbish.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Fucking crap... RAAC

Wimpy cuckold husband and his slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Piece of crap. You must be delusional to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This fucking story truly sucks. Just plain awful. Why would he ever want the bitch back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I only finished reading this pile of garbage because of it's absurdity. I was hoping this faggot of a husband would stop acting like a woman on mission.

As they say, "don't quit you're day job.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

I guess they do things differently in New Zealand. I believe in reconciliation when merited, but this was preposterous at best.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 2 years ago

We’ll written as your others are, your characters are hugely too extreme. He’s the biblical Jobe, and She’s the whore of Babylon.

C

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 2 years ago

This was a tough read. Sorry as it is obvious a lot of work went into it. But the characters were just not loveable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not into cuck stories, sorry

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

I liked it. So, there! Not every person is likable. Not every person is consistent in thought and deed. But we all have to work through that and do the best we can. “The greatest thing you’ll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return.” Nature Boy

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

I don’t do btb bullshit and I’m glad this story didn’t go in that direction. And that is the only positive thing I can say about any of this nonsense.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Author forgot to mention when the next James is coming and dominating her again, leading her away from her family. She's submissive and she does not in love with her husband and he in return cannot dominate her because deep down he's a weak man, but with better morals. He doesn't have the balls to judge his own wife for what she's a whore willing to herself to support James and his wife. Is the whore of his wife the best the husband can come up to raise his daughter Sarah? Pathetic characters both the husband and the whore of a wife. disconnected from reality of life. Thanks for the story .

Rakiura10Rakiura10over 1 year agoAuthor

Is he weak? He strikes me as a determined person caught of guard by the experience. He would in future be more vigilant and attentive. In her case she would recognise his strength and whose protection she would need to counter the trauma. People are capable of change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Rolando 1225

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

He’s crying because he realized he was an idiot to have anything to do with Lisa. Solved that one for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrible! I kept expecting him to grow a backbone. He has no self-respect, hard to believe a rugger would be walked on like this bugger.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy1965about 1 year ago

Ok you recovered amazingly well thank you

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

@Rakiura10. You are 100% correct. That is strength. He was not going to let an interloper get away with totally destroying his family. This is what a real man does, protect his family. Well done Georgie

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well there's a part of my life I wont get back, just so long and tedious.

usaretusaret8 months ago

It took a while, but 5 stars just at the end. They’re Back.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are you sure you want her going to the UK by herself? She could meet James 2.0, and no hubby to "protect" her, not that he did any kind of protection at all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The authors comment asking whether Gaz is weak blasts right past absurd at light speed. I don't know if I have ever read a character with less intestinal fortitude than this piece of shit. Now granted, the only way I could get through this nonsensical farce was to very broadly skim it,but I never saw anything that would indicate the presence of a spine in him. A man with any form of self respect and the background written for him(star rugby player, successful engineer)would have concluded he'd made a mistake and move on from someone who's done what this cheap, drug using,spiteful, hateful bitch has done to the marriage.

woodwardwoodward5 months ago

What a good story that just turned into an episode of the twilight zone. Real crap.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry, this story has too many unbelievable moments. I only kept reading it waiting for reality to kick in.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Oh WOW, a giggle. Because her having a baby with an asshole she cheated all those years with surely is outweighed by the fact that she GIGGLED! This is the worst LW story I read all year. And I include 2023.

Rakiura10Rakiura104 months agoAuthor

This story is about reconciliation under an extreme circumstance. Of all my stories this excites the most vicious commentary and yet its scores are reasonably good. Perhaps that says something about those few unsettled by commitment and reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Terrible...people forget that this is the writer mind and he is an idiot. Don't read this store, you will hate it and the writer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All i can say is that New Zealand men must be a bunch of pussies. In the states James would have been exterminated. Gaz a rugby my ass.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First off, the man is a saint. Had this happened to me I would have divorced and unknowling probably ended her life. She is a stupid woman who fell way too far the lovers line of BS. Improbible ending but it was a happy one. When she said I don't love you anymore that would have been the end of it.

Busman19639Busman19639about 2 months ago

I’m not normally into reconciliation and I would have left her but in this story things seemed to have worked out. Well written.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

1 star - WRONG CATEGORY - should be in fetish or bdsm - NOT LW - total waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I don't think the commenter describing the husband as a saint actually knows what a saint is. The husband was some sort of pathetic washcloth, with no self-respect and no concept of real love. The author certainly doesn't seem to know what an abuse victim is, much less a woman that was repeatedly gang raped.

JBird11JBird1121 days ago

Read the whole thing. Just not realistic, no way he sticks with her through this and what she had done. It started with promise, but just not a fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous