Eased In

Story Info
Rory is a good girl, but can she handle this BIG surprise?
1.4k words
4.67
16.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
609 Followers

I found myself in a precarious position. My mistress had informed me that today I would be tested. Today I would prove that I was her good girl. I had spent the better part of the morning getting ready, ensuring my make-up was perfect, my nails were done (pink today, she had a kick for pink lately), and of course my enema. Thoroughly cleaned, a bit more than I felt necessary, but what Mistress wanted, she got.

So here I was, tied up snugly on top of a table. My stocking covered legs were brought up to my chest, ass and cage exposed, rope going around my heels to keep me in place. She had squeezed me into a pink latex top, covering my arms, cuffs around my wrists and bound to each side of the table. I felt like a pretzel, placed on display, waiting for whatever she had planned for me.

Mistress walked by, trailing her fingers along my legs, up to my latex top. A quick pinch on my nipple made me squeak, not expecting her torment. She smiled, hand caressing my hair as she slid a pillow under my head. I was pushed up, looking down at my tiny caged clit, long forgotten by my Mistress. She used it only torment me, to tease me. Her cocks were my pleasure now, or the cocks of whoever she decided to lend me to.

Hands on either side of my face, Mistress bent down, kissing my forehead. She asked if I was comfortable, if I was ready. I could only nod, nervousness and anticipation robbing me of my voice. Caressing my cheek, she smiled, placing my pink ball gag in my mouth. Moaning, always excited by her gag, I followed her finger, evil smile on her face, as she pointed to the camera in the corner. Wide-eyed, I whimpered, knowing she would record this. Knowing I would never know how many people would see it. And knowing how much it was going to turn me on!

My fixation on the camera was interrupted as I saw my Mistress return with toys. She laid out each cock, in ascending order, slowly, ensuring I was paying attention. I was indeed, glued to what she had planned for me. When the last cock was placed on the table I nearly fainted. It was the biggest thing I had ever seen. Monstrous, bigger than my arm, thicker than my wrist, I whimpered at the very sight of it. Mistress just smiled, ignoring my subtle whimpering protests.

No reason or explanation. No discussion. She didn't tell me why it was there, or where she got it. Mistress just knew I was her good girl, and good girls did as they were told. As she donned a latex glove, scoop of lube on her fingers, I could only whimper, accept my fate, and watch as her fingers slid inside of me.

That ever welcomed feeling, of being filled, my g-spot tingling from contact. My clit, condition to my new way of being fucked, instantly excited, feeling as if my orgasm immediately was trapped in the tip of my cock. Tingling, teased, enjoying the sensations of her fingers, I started to slip, falling into subspace, falling into Rory. Mistress watched me shift, smiling as I eased into it. Eased into being her toy. Her pet. Her good girl.

Rotating around my asshole, she made sure to spread lube all over me. I forgot all about her toys, I forgot about the camera in the corner, and I forgot all about being tied up. My mind was fixated, obsessed with my building orgasm, desperate to dribble cum out of my little caged clit. I pouted when she pulled out of me, but it was quickly replaced, a smaller dildo sliding effortlessly inside of me.

Moving in and out slowly, methodically, Mistress fucked my slutty ass. My constant stream of moans and whimpers making her smile, she focused on the task at hand, stretching me, getting me ready for the main event. Dildo after dildo, my hole wider and wider, my moans louder and louder. My clit leaked endlessly from being fucked, a constant stream of happy frustration. Fully submitting, completely sunk into the role of her slut, I just watched her expressions, my eyes wide, seeing the enjoyment Mistress got as she fucked me.

Playfully she caressed my clit, teasing as she fucked my ass. Running a finger along my full balls, basking in the whimpering it emitted from my frustrated self. My poor clit, still not accepting its permanent prison, cried out to my Mistress for release. She stroked my tiny cage with her fingers, mimicking the handjobs I no longer received. She bent down, planting a kiss on each of my balls, her warm touch sending explosions through my mind.

Pulling out the last dildo, finished with teasing me, I knew what was coming next. I whimpered as she grabbed her new monstrous cock, softly stroking it as she stared into my frightened eyes. Mistress placed it vertically against my hole, teasingly running it up and down, simultaneously comparing it to my tiny caged clit. As I watched her line it up, our eyes locked, she smiled, calling me her good girl, and pushed.

It felt twice as big as anything I had ever been fucked with. I felt ripped apart, more full than ever before. Mistress excitedly giggled, watching the head sink in, slowly, so slowly, pushing it inside of me. Continuing to call me her good girl, her whore, one hand constantly caressing my ass or balls, she pushed. In and out, slowly, always so slowly. I slowly shifted from pain, to pleasure, to heaven. The fullness, position, wonderful words from my Mistress; all this amalgamated into one, my mind on fire, and I came.

Screaming into the gag, my ass clenching around its massive invader, I spurted cum out of my cage. Dribbling, jets, constant leaking, I was a mess as my clit spasmed under her assault. Nearly passing out from the experience, I breathed heavily through the after effects of my orgasm. Mistress, delighted from the effects this new cock was having on me, scooped up my cum, wiping it onto her new cock, fucking my cum back inside of me. I watched my cum slowly enter my ass, my lust far from sated, moaning like the whore I was.

Nice and slow, Mistress took her time pushing inside of me. It didn't seem to end, going and going, infinitely being shoved up my ass. My thoughts leaked out of me in pathetic moaning, a mess of emotions, firmly in the hands of my Mistress. She watched cum continuously leak from my cage, always adding it to her new favourite toy. I didn't know how much of this I could take, feeling like my mind was slowly melting from my ass fucking.

Nearing the end, the entire monster of a cock inside of me, Mistress squealed with glee. She was so proud of her good girl, patting my ass like the little slut that I was. As the last thrust pushed it in to its base, I came once again. Hard. Soundless, my mouth opened, but I only stared, watching my Mistress as I came yet again from her cock. She pressed her hips against my ass, showing me that I had taken all of it, showing me I was a whore.

Eyes beginning to roll inside my head, I felt Mistress wrap something around me. My vision returning, I saw that she had roped her cock firmly inside of me, preventing escape. Her massive cock was trapped, and I was stuck, full and sensitive, unable to move. Mistress, a big smile still on her face, scooped up the remnants of my orgasm, rubbing my lips with my cum. They glistened under the lights, the smell and taste seeping through the gag into my mouth.

Patting my cheek, making me blush as she called me her very good girl, she left. I whimpered, staring forward, eyes once again locking with the camera. I pictured people watching this monster slide inside of me. I pictured them watching me cum, twice, as it penetrated me. I pictured my cum glossed lips. I pictured my outfit. I pictured all of it.

Most of all I pictured the fact that I would never know who saw it. Who knew.

And I came.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
609 Followers