All Comments on 'Easier Not To Notice'

by Tactile

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant, erotic

An accurate description of how lust breaks out. I especially loved the woman's helpful role in getting the men together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice

A warm-fuzzy story. Casual and comfortable, that's the feeling I got. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Haha, oh gosh-- wonderful!

Oh my, one of the most well-written and interesting fictions I have ever read! The story was so adorable and at the same time very real, like it could definitely happen anywhere. I really got into the characters as well, instantly felt at home with them; Angela was brilliant of course, and Danny (so cute, the tears and the comforting from Jason), and Jason (adorable, strong and sweet).

The sex scenes were a bit rushed, but there was such good foreplay, and Danny and Jason were so playful, it just added that extra touch of reality to everything.

I also loved the interesting word choices and witty humour, it was fresh and different! ("participate in more details" indeed, haha)

This is the sort of writing all fictions should strive for-- bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Best I've Read So Far

Definitely the best. You perfectly juggled happiness and hilarity, warmth and sadness, love and lust and irony. I could have used some background, but perfect as a stand alone piece.

sensual_bluesensual_bluealmost 13 years ago
More Chapters!!

I really love this story and want to know more about Danny and Jason and about Danny's past, please write more Chapters soon!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous