East and West Cum Together Ch. 02

Story Info
First Steps. Things move on between the two couples.
7.5k words
4.56
13.3k
17

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,459 Followers

Sunita and Raj were slowly settling into their new home, and their friendship with the British couple from across the hallway was strengthening day by day.

Sunita envied Max's ability to combine an obviously high powered and important job and manage her home. She had become very fond of her, a feeling Max shared. Max truly appreciated Sunnu's kind-heartedness, open and caring nature. The feeling of friendship was mutual and the Manchester connection cemented their friendship even more.

Max had several Indian colleagues at work, so was aware of some of their customs and sensitivity, however she always kept a social distance with them as she did with all her colleagues, maintaining a strict divide between her professional and personal life.

This was something she and Paul also did in their swinging lifestyle, never hooking up with anybody too local, and especially nobody in their own apartment building. Their early encounter with Sunita and Raj was something new and showed how much both of them were instantly attracted to the younger Indian pair.

Sunita and Raj were due to go over to Max and Paul's. Sunita had decided to wear a new skirt she had just bought, knee-length as was her custom which she teamed with a loose-fitting blouse. Raj was in slacks and polo shirt.

Paul greeted them warmly, hugging them both but holding Sunita longer, pulling her against his body as he kissed her cheek. Sunita felt a shiver run up her spine, looking over she saw that Max was crushing Raj against her and kissing him on the lips. Sunita innocently thought it was just a welcoming kiss.

Max was in a skirt that short her arse cheeks were on show again and she had a top that was so tight it moulded to her tits, again showing that she was braless, the outline of her erect nipples visible.

The couples took their places on the low slung sofas in the living room, Max guiding Raj to sit next to her, forcing Sunita to share a sofa with Paul. Conversation and drinks flowed in equal quantity, the atmosphere becoming more relaxed as the evening wore on.

Max had prepared some snacks with the Indian couple's taste buds in mind. The same way as Sunita used to make Max and Paul's favourite dishes for them.

Max was openly flirting with Raj, Paul more circumspect, complimenting Sunita on her new skirt, her hair, how she looked but he was flirting with her nonetheless.

Max, sensing the sexual tension between the four of them was mounting decided to up the ante in a friendly way. She and Paul had inducted several couples new to the swinging game, both being experts in the seduction department.

"Hey guys, I have an idea. Wanna play spin the bottle, with the loser getting a little fun punishment."

"Sure, why not. What's the punishment?" Sunita asked, surprising herself at being so bold.

"The punishment is decided by your spouse. Trust me, it will be fun."

Looking at Max's mysterious smile, Sunita got a little worried.

"Hey Sunnu, don't worry, no one is gonna get naked, at least not tonight," Max joked, everyone laughing, still, Sunita had an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

The bottle was spun and as Max had hoped she lost the first round.

Max looked at Paul in a questioning way wondering what her forfeit would be, knowing what she wanted it to be.

"Why don't you give Raj a cuddle. He deserves one, the way you've been teasing the poor bugger," Paul said to her.

Max looked at Sunita waiting for her approval, so much depended on the next few minutes and Sunita's reaction. At her shy nod of acceptance, Max stood, pulling Raj with her, drawing him into not only her arms but her web.

Raj hugged the blonde and unbidden grabbed her ass, making sure it was away from Sunita's gaze. Max made no show of not wanting that sort of close intimate contact. He lightly kissed Max on her shoulders and she responded by softly moaning in his ear. Her firm tits pressing on Raj's chest had the desired effect and she could feel his hardness pressing against her.

Raj reluctantly pulled himself out of Max's embrace both of them aware they were breathing heavily and were aroused. He wasn't sure how far things might go. What the sexy and obviously available blonde had planned.

As if by fate Sunita lost the next round.

"Tell me Raj," she asked nervously, Sunita had seen Raj's hands on Max's tight and perfect arse, and her willing acceptance.

"Why don't we make it even? Paul gets to hug you."

Paul welcomed the brown beauty with open arms as she hugged him, turning her blushing face away from Raj. Paul burying his face in her hair, loving the fresh clean smell.

Max took hold of Raj's hand, squeezing gently. This was the pivotal moment. How would Raj react to seeing his wife in Paul's arms?

"Are you OK?" she breathed in his ear, Raj nodded, smiling.

He understood what Max was asking. Was he OK seeing his delicate and shy wife in another man's embrace. What it could mean. The first small baby steps towards swapping partners.

Paul was careful in caressing Sunita's back. Her heart was pounding, firm boobs pressed firmly against Paul's chiselled chest.

Taking her courage in both hands she became bolder caressing Paul's strong back. When she felt his hard and thick cock pressing on her body, her breathing became heavy. With a light kiss on her neck, Paul pulled himself away from Sunita.

More caressing continued for a couple of rounds and the occasional kiss, suggested by Raj until Paul decided to take things up a level.

"Guys, I think by now we are pretty comfortable with each other, aren't we?"

All nodded in agreement.

"I'm tired of taking turns in having fun," Paul said, making everyone laugh with his dry humour.

"Raj, you OK if the girls sit in our laps. Let's make the girls feel good, then I think that's it for the night. Wouldn't want to go too far. Don't want to set Max on you." Everyone laughed.

Raj and Max were, of course, ready for this. All six eyes turned to Sunita.

"Just sitting in your lap. I'm not giving a lap dance, not that I'd even know how to do that!" Sunita teased giving her approval. Maybe she wasn't as shy as she thought.

After Paul assured her that was OK and only then, she walked towards him. Max had no hesitation in throwing herself into Raj's lap.

Raj was now freely caressing Max's milky white thighs while kissing her neck and shoulders. Raj wasn't sure how far Sunita would let Paul go. He knew he was going to get a little jealous, but that was the price he had to pay to get cosy with Max.

Max looked in Raj's eyes and then placed his hand on her breasts. Raj's hands were shaking when he touched the soft skin of her cleavage. Loving the soft yet firm skin, the swell under his hands that promised so much. How he would love to get to hold them fully, squeeze and play with them.

"Do you want to do more?" she whispered seductively to him.

Raj looked at her, unspoken questions in his eyes.

"Do you want to play a bit?" She moved his hand so he was cupping her boobs, "But it goes both ways. Paul gets Sunita." At the look of worry on Raj's face, she continued. "He's not going to fuck her I don't think she's ready to go that far. Not yet."

Raj couldn't believe what he was hearing. The sexy blonde had just propositioned him. Told him she was available to him. He nodded yes. What else could he do?

Paul was caressing and kissing Sunita's neck, shoulders, arms. She was nervous and yet excited at the same time, also unsure if this was right. She could feel Paul's hard cock pressing against her ass as she sat on his lap straddling his hips.

Paul was being careful, not touching her breasts or thighs, simply running his hands up and down her back, nuzzling her neck and shoulders, occasionally nipping her earlobe with his teeth. It was a well-practised seduction technique he used.

"Are you feeling OK, Sunnu?" Paul asked ever so softly. So softly that Raj and Max may not even have heard it.

"Yes Paul, feels so good," Sunita whispered excitedly.

This gave the green light to Paul so he lowered his hand to Sunnu's knee. As she was perched in Paul's lap, her skirt was already riding higher than normal, exposing some of her firm thighs.

Paul continued to caress her knee with his right hand and then moved up her thigh. Sunita let out a soft moan and placed her own hand on top of Paul's. Regretfully she stopped him moving it higher.

Paul had flirted with and fucked probably dozens of girls since he and Max started swinging. Seduction and foreplay with a new girl being in many ways what he enjoyed the most. This is exactly what he was doing with Sunita. He knew he had to take things very, very slowly. To coax her along.

"Hey you two, we're taking things into the other room. Me and Raj are going to have a little bit of fun," Max quickly continued seeing the look of alarm and distress on Sunita's face, "don't worry Sunnu, I'm got going to fuck him. It's just that things may get a bit heavy and Raj doesn't want to upset you." As if going into another room to 'have some fun' with a woman who wasn't her wouldn't upset her anyway.

Sunita felt a feeling of horror washing over her. Despite knowing deep down inside that something like this could happen she wasn't prepared for how open and blatantly Max was. If she wasn't going to fuck Raj, what was she going to do? Sunita had an idea that Paul knew and would be expecting something similar from her.

Sunita was in two minds, Paul reassured her by saying. "Sunnu, if you don't want to do anything with me, that's fine you don't have to. If you want to stop Raj, now is the time to speak up. If you're OK with him and Max, let them go."

"What does she mean she won't fuck him? What will she do?"

"Well I think he's going to have his hands full of her tits and quite probably she'll give him a blow-job, or from the way, he's been ogling her tits she might opt for a tit-wank."

Not for the first time that night Sunita was shocked. How depraved were this couple? How casually Paul accepted that his wide would be giving a blow job to another man. What was she getting herself into? Still, she had made a promise to herself that she must try and become more modern and western. This was a chance to make that promise come true. But it had such a high price attached to it.

"What would you want from me? In return."

"Nothing Sunnu, nothing that you didn't want to do." Sunita's look said she didn't believe him. "Honestly nothing you don't want to do, I promise. Yes, I'd love to kiss and play with your tits and lick your pussy, or I bet you give a great blow job."

Sunita thought to herself that Paul didn't know about her refusal to finish off a blow-job. He would be disappointed in that area, if things ever got that far.

"Look Sunnu, let's just have a kiss and cuddle, see what happens after that." Paul was in full seduction mode, then again what else could he do? Max and Raj had already disappeared into his bedroom.

Raj, couldn't believe that it was either happening or his luck. The super sexy blonde had not only propositioned him but was now alone in her bedroom with him. This was his new friend's wife, a friend he had been having a beer and discussing cricket with not that long ago. Then Max had suggested playing spin the bottle, now here he was.

Was he going to say no to her, turn down the chance to fulfil one of his longest-held desires and fantasies. One many Indian men secretly had, but wouldn't or couldn't admit to? To have sex or at least a blowjob with a white girl, a blonde as well. No, he wasn't.

He buried his worry that as part of the deal his sexy but so very innocent and loving wife, his darling Sunita, (whose name meant one of good character, one with good morals) was with Paul in the other room.

Maxine looked through hooded eyes as she shimmed and swayed in front of him, teasing and taunting, daring him to do or say anything. Raj was still too shocked to move. Just the way Maxine wanted him. Raj would be her first Indian man, her first man who wasn't white, she wanted to savour the moment, but she also wanted to control him, ensnare him.

The slim blonde pirouetting slowly before turning to face him, allowing him to take in the full sexiness of her. She reached down, pulled the hem of her oh so tight white cotton T-shirt from her even tighter micro-mini skirt and pulled it over her head.

Her full and perky tits bouncing before his eyes. He had known it! She didn't have a bra on. Her tits seemed so large, with small tight cherry red nipples, already hard with excited anticipation. Paul had revealed one time when they were talking that she had 34B size tits, exactly the same as Raj's little sister, Mona, who he had been secretly lusting after for many years now, another of his dark fantasies.

He surmised that Sunita's boobs were larger. He didn't know how that was possible Max's seemed to look bigger. Maybe it was the way they stood proud daring him to look at them or the fact that Maxine was very slender so they seemed larger than they were, though she wasn't thin or skinny.

She pressed them together, jiggling them up and down at the same time. Raj let out a little sigh, Maxine picked up on that, smiling at him she whispered, "Do you like the girl's Raj, all nice and bouncy and white."

She dropped her hands leaving her tits to hang free then did a little jump making them bounce once again. Raj's cock was straining to escape from his slacks. "Do you think they're too big?" Raj didn't think that any tits could be too big and these seemed the perfect shape and size to him.

"They're gorgeous, so much bigger than Sunita's."

"Now Raj that's not very gallant is it, comparing me with your wife, and I thought you were a gentleman. That's not nice is it."

"Maxine, I'm sorry, so sorry, I didn't mean anything," he stammered.

"I know, I was teasing you," the sexy blonde temptress replied, making her tits bounce again. Taking one very luscious nipple between her finger and thumb she pinched it. Raj moaned even louder.

"Would you like to do that Raj?" The look of animalistic lust that swept over the tall, handsome Indian's face was all the answer she needed. Her pussy moistened and tingled in anticipation. She knew the effect she was having on Raj. She'd caused it to many men before. The lust she was stoking and firing.

As he moved to her Max skipped away, making her tits jiggle once again. "Not so fast, what do you like about them, what do you want to do to them. What do you want to do with me?"

"I want to suck them, play with them, feel them in my hands, squeeze them. I want to fuck you. I want you to suck my cock. I want to do anything and everything I can to you."

A smile crossed Maxine's face as she replied, "Well, you know that Paul will expect the same from Sunita, probably more. He's quiet and plays the long game, but he's a stud, believe me. Are you OK with that?"

Raj was so overcome with lust any thoughts of morality and what he could be exposing Sunita to were obliterated from his memory.

"Yes," his mouth was that dry he could hardly get the word out.

"I'm so glad you said that."

Maxine moved to Raj and kissed him, pressing her tits against him as she slid her hands around his neck pulling his face to hers. Her lips were soft and sweet-tasting, her tongue hot and liquid as it played with his.

Raj's hands moved to their main goal, cupping Maxine's tits, fondling and playing. Maxine opened the gap between them to allow him to enjoy himself more easily. His fingers were pointing up as he squeezed. Max's nipples were hard under his palms. White flesh visible in streaks under the brown skin of his hands. He squeezed again and Max moaned loudly in his ear.

Raj was in heaven, he had his hands on the most marvellous pair of white tits he had ever seen. Even in the numerous porn movies he had watched. He didn't know it but more and better was to come.

Max looked at Raj as his hands played with her tits, squeezing and fondling, literally pawing them in lust. Max held herself perfectly still, sensing the excitement and lust Raj had. She'd been pawed before, many times, took it as a compliment. That she excited men so much they couldn't control themselves. Both looked down and took in the contrast between his brown hands and her white globes. Raj squeezed harder and rubbed her nipples with his palms as Max groaned again, much louder this time.

Maxine pushed his head lower forcing his mouth onto her nipple. Raj sucked and sucked, making Max moan in delight. Raj wasn't to know but she loved her tits being sucked. There was also something she loved happening to her tits and she was determined Raj would enjoy that soon.

Raj sucked and slurped on each firm tit in turn, sucking on the nipples making them stand hard, then biting them gently between his teeth. The more he played the more excited Maxine seemed to get. His cock was throbbing as Max undid his slacks and grasped it. Stroking gently with the lightest of touches. He had never experienced such a tender caress on his cock. All six inches of it were pulsing, pre-cum leaking copiously from the end.

Max used it to lubricate the shaft as she toyed with him. Apart from his cock he was putty in her hands.

They continued to tease each other, Max stoking Raj's cock. Raj sucking and playing with her tits. Both orbs were covered in saliva from all the kissing and licking they had received, now Max wanted something more for them.

"I'm not going to fuck you, not tonight, you can look forward to that some other day, maybe."

Raj looked crestfallen, he had hoped that she would fuck him despite what she had told Sunita. That was until Max dropped to her knees in front of him. Her icy blue eyes made contact with his brown ones.

Max opened her pink lips sucking Raj's cock into her mouth, playing with the head, swirling her tongue around it. Raj's cock pulsated under the softest of touches. Raj almost came at the first contact. She'd taken him in her mouth!

This wasn't Maxine's intended goal though, this was just a taster, literally, a tease to what could be in-store for Raj, if he wanted it. She would deny him nothing, she wasn't that sort of woman. She teased and tormented but she also came across.

Letting the dick drop from her lips to an anguished sigh from Raj she said, "I'm going to give you a tit wank. I want to see that nice brown cock of yours between my white tits, and I want you to cum all over them. Raj, don't hold back."

Shifting position Maxine placed Raj's cock in the middle of her cleavage and began to rub it in and out. This was the first time for Raj, Sunita didn't do anything like this, and neither had any of his previous girlfriends. There were other things that Sunita didn't do that he was sure Maxine would without hesitation.

Maxine crushed her boobs close together putting pressure on the cock that was throbbing and thrusting between them. Raj by now had got the message and was fucking her tits madly. Moving his hips back and forth. Glancing down Max reflected that his dick was a lot darker than the rest of him.

Maxine lowered her head and just about managed to lick the end of Raj's cock as it poked out of her cleavage. There's always a tipping point in any sexual act, and that was it. The sight of Max's pink tongue as it flicked over his brown knob end. Raj fired the biggest, hottest, thickest glob of cum all over Maxine's tits. Hitting her neck, some splashing over her lips. He continued to cum firing more thick cream over the welcoming boobs. Maxine pulled away, whilst taking hold of the twitching cock and spraying the last remnants of cum over her nipples.

She worked all of the thick cum into her tits, those beautiful white tits with small red nipples, then the final act that blew Raj's mind she licked what was on her fingers into her mouth, making a mewling sound of delight.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,459 Followers