East and West Cum Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at the stunned man, then got to her feet walking out, not bothering to pick up her top.

In the main room, things weren't going so well, unsurprisingly Sunita was reluctant to do anything at all with Paul. She was still in a state of shock that Maxine had openly made advances on her husband right before Paul's and her eyes, and that Paul had not only accepted it but had actively encouraged his wife to go into their bedroom for some sort of sexual encounter.

Sunita was well aware of Raj's fascination with the idea of sex with a blonde, white woman, but thought that it was only a fantasy. Not something he would act out, not something he would ever have the chance to do. She ignored her own wondering about a white man. Her fantasy of having a white man's head between her thighs. Then his body.

Paul was lovingly kissing Sunita's swan-like neck and slender shoulders. Despite her reservations, Sunita was responding, enjoying the things he was doing, the sensations he was creating in her body. Paul was being careful, not touching her breasts or thighs yet.

Paul took Sunita's chin in his hand turning it to him and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, tasting the sweetness there. As his lips moved away, Sunita didn't know what to do, how to respond. Paul kissed her again, this time for longer and with a bit more passion. Again he broke the kiss. Paul kept kissing Sunita making each kiss last just a little while longer than the last.

He was an expert on coaxing reluctant wives into his bed by now. Max was the lure for the men and generally had no trouble, Paul had to work harder for his conquests making the ultimate prize all the sweeter. However in situations like this Paul was the ultimate seducer, prepared to take his time.

Paul readily admitted to himself that Sunita might be a harder nut to crack than most. For one thing, she was comparatively young, not married long, and Indian. Paul had no idea of her culture or background, whether there was any concept of swinging. Now her husband had just gone off with a sexy blonde to do who knows what.

Gradually Sunita responded to Paul's advances, kissing him back, enjoying the way he kissed her, the differences to Raj. The way his tongue teased and played with hers. The way he lightly bit her lips. Even the way his breath tickled her cheek. She even wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close. Paul nibbled and kissed her earlobe.

Paul's hands moved to Sunita's breasts holding and softly squeezing them. Sunita forced herself to hold still and not pull away as instinct demanded she should. Already she was mentally surrendering and foregoing her reluctance, but she told herself she was only prepared to go so far. When Paul moved his hand to her thigh she slapped it away.

Paul returned to his sly seductive ways, kissing and teasing. Telling her how beautiful she was. This time his hand moved under Sunita's top, forcing its way under her bra to cup her breast. Feeling the nipple harden under his palm as he squeezed.

Driven by an underlying lust and unaccountable desire to be more modern, Sunita was finding it more and more difficult to suppress her increasing feelings of wanting to do more. She moved her hand to Paul's groin rubbing the outline of his cock.

Paul smiled inwardly to himself at the slight progress.

Taking things a step further Paul undid the buttons on Sunita's blouse and kissed the swell of her boobs, at the same time increasing the pressure of his fondling of them. As Sunita relaxed ever so slightly her rubbing of Paul's cock became more confident until she grew bold enough to undo his zip and take him in hand properly. Sunita got the shock of her life. Paul wasn't overly long, about six inches, the same as Raj, but the girth was much bigger, she had trouble getting her fingers to meet as she grasped it.

"Oh Paul, it's so beautiful, I think I'm in love with your dick, you're so hard and thick. I haven't seen anything like this even in porn. Oh my God."

Paul freed Sunita's boobs from her bra taking a second to admire the firm light brown tits, capped by darker brown nipples. Although he hadn't had a good look at her legs yet and Paul was a leg man, he had to admit that Sunita was a beauty.

Paul sucked on Sunita's boobs, all the time telling her how beautiful she was, how sexy, how he longed to make love with her. With her not to her, she noticed. Paying her compliment after compliment. Admitting to herself that most of his words were just a means of seduction, she was still charmed by the compliments. From the way, he said them some must be true. Paul made another unsuccessful attempt to get his hand under Sunita's skirt.

Sitting up Paul kissed Sunita one more time then with his hand on the back of her neck pressed her head lower and lower, with a gentle but insistent force. His intentions were clear, Sunita's head and mouth were heading to his cock.

Sunita resisted, but not strongly she was prepared to go this far with Paul but she wouldn't let him touch her pussy. Why she would do things to him and not allow him to do similar things to her was a mystery.

She kissed the tip and slid the head inside her mouth for a few seconds, struggling to open her mouth wide enough. Then she broke away saying. "I'm sorry Paul, I can't do it. I want to stop."

It was at that moment that Max walked back into the room, topless, signs of drying cum on her tits and neck.

She smiled at the pair until Paul shook his head. Max got onto the sofa next to Sunita talking to her, Sunita confessing that she was shy and reluctant to do any more. That she didn't like to give head properly. That surprised both Max and Paul, they couldn't believe that this sexy little thing wouldn't let Raj cum in her mouth.

Max smiled as she said, "I think that you need a lesson. You need to see how good you can make Raj feel. Then I'll show you what to do with Paul." Sunita realised that she had no say in the matter.

Max got Raj from the other room. He had a sheepish look on his face as he saw Sunita who still had her boobs on show, Paul casually cupping and caressing one. His other hand resting casually on her thigh.

Max pushed Raj into the chair bent over him letting her tits dangle, brushing him as she whispered in his ear. Raj's eyes almost popped from his head as he took in what she said.

Max knelt between his legs, took his cock out again, and without hesitating placed it between her lips sliding it into her mouth in one practised movement, not stopping until his balls were sitting against her chin.

All Sunita could do was watch on in amazement, as the sexy woman's head bobbed remorselessly up and down burying itself in her husband's groin.

The gossamer soft long blonde hair cascading down, falling into Raj's midsection, obliterating the view of what was happening, but Sunita knew it must be tickling his balls. Something he adored. The blonde woman seemed to have no fear, actually relishing the depraved act, much more than Sunita would admit to being able to do.

Sunita looked at Raj's face. His head thrown back in ecstasy, eyes half-closed in rapture. His hands were twisting in Max's soft locks. Slurping and gurgling sounds were emanating from Max's throat.

Sunita wished she had a better look at what was really happening. Did that make her perverted wanting to watch such a dirty act as fellatio? Porn was one thing, watching it in real life another entirely. What worried her more though was the unmistakable feeling of excitement. Raj was clearly enjoying what the blonde was doing to him, and it was turning Sunita on.

As if on cue, Max reached up to tuck her hair behind her ears, exactly like a pornstar would. Sunita's view was unobstructed now. Max's pink lips were sealed on Raj's dark brown shaft as she moved her head up and down.

One second almost the whole length of the shaft was exposed, the next it had disappeared completely. Sunita knew it had to be going down Max's throat. Max wasn't being put off, she was enjoying what she was doing, the sensations she was causing in her partner. A man she hardly knew thought Sunita.

Max stopped her movement, holding Raj's cock just inside her mouth, opening her mouth slightly she rolled her tongue around and around the bulbous head, paying particular attention to his glans. Max glanced over to Sunita and seemed to smile at her, before sinking her mouth very slowly down Raj's shaft. The contrast between the white skin of Max's face and blonde hair to Raj's medium brown skin and dark curly pubic hair was startling. Sunita suddenly grasped why this had been a fantasy of Raj's for years.

Sunita had expected Max to release Raj as soon as she bottomed out, but to her surprise Max kept her face pressed to Raj's groin. All the time you could see Max's throat working as she sucked on the shaft.

Raj's body went stiff and his fingers tightened their grip in Max's hair, and without warning Max, he came. Max let out a mewling sound as she accepted the hot, salty, thick cum, allowing it to slide down her throat.

Raj was patently firing more and more cum down the sexy blonde's throat as she continued to stay locked to his cock, never once making any attempt to pull off. Gradually Raj relaxed and eased back. Sunita expected Max to remove her mouth but to her surprise, Max just kept on sucking on Sunita's husband's cock.

Max's talented mouth and tongue must have been creating havoc with Raj's sensitive cock as she continued to play with it using her mouth and lips. He was jumping up and down in the chair, hips thrusting into Max, his hands were clenching her fine blonde hair again.

Unbelieving Sunita watched as Raj gradually grew hard and big again. He was ready to go once more, and Max had never for a second allowed him to escape from her lips.

As Max started what was clearly going to be another BJ session on Raj, Sunita came to the realisation that she was getting turned on even more. She noticed for the first time how much Paul's hands were gently at play with her boobs. One finger rolling around and around a nipple making lazy circles. The motion was so soft and gentle, nothing over stimulating but it was having an effect on Sunita. Boob play had always excited her and she was ashamed to admit that there seemed to be a direct connection between her nipples and her pussy, which had started to moisten. Not moisten it was wet.

Almost of its own volition, her hand drifted to Paul's lap and she started to stroke the big, thick knob. Paul's hand reached out and stopped her, whispering in her ear as he did so, "Just watch and learn, there's lots of time for you to try things later. Just watch Max, she's an expert at giving head."

Sunita didn't need to be told that, and from the look of Raj neither did he.

A strangled cry escaped from Raj's mouth as Max increased the pressure of her lips but decreased the speed she was using, her hair had again dropped over her face shielding the action. The look on Raj's face and the noises coming from both of them was enough to give away the fact that he was getting close to blowing his load again.

"One thing you may not see from here is she will be looking up at him, that drives any man wild."

This time Raj was more in control as he held Max's head in his hands and fucked his groin into her face. Her long blonde hair was flying with the violence of his actions. Max wasn't fighting him off, she seemed to relish what was occurring.

Raj came for the second time in Max's mouth, this time she held him at the front so she could tease more cum from him and savour the taste and feel.

Raj collapsed back in the chair, spent. All the cum he could muster was now residing in Max's mouth, throat and belly. More still was dried on her tits. He had never cum three times so near together.

To make things even sexier Max lifted her head, shook back her hair, looked directly at Sunita as if in a challenge and licked her lips. Sunita started once again in awe at the sexy woman who had so wantonly pleasured her husband before her very eyes. Sunita knew deep down in her heart she could never do anything like that. Despite Raj seeming to enjoy it so much.

Max strolled over to Paul and Sunita plopping down on the sofa next to Sunita, "Now that was nice. Hey Sunnu, Raj's got a super cock. And his cum is sooo thick and creamy." Raj let out a moan. Sunita looked shocked.

Paul taking a cue from Max got up and gave Raj a beer.

"Well, are you going to do it to Paul? I'll help you if you want."

"N... no, I can't." Shaking her head in terror.

"Why not, it's easy. Paul's got lots of control and I'll help you. Think of it as a new experience, part of your new life here in the States. Just think of the pleasure you would give to Raj. He loved what I did. Don't you want to be a dutiful wife." The last sentence Max uttered was sheer evil, as soon as she said it she regretted it, realising the offence she must have caused the shy young girl. In fact, it had the opposite effect, challenging Sunita who had an inner strength to match the strongest.

Gathering up all the courage she could Sunita nodded her pretty head, gulping in a large breath of air, she was committing to at least try and let a man shoot his load in her mouth. Somehow she felt better that Raj wouldn't be the first man to do that. If she hated it, it wouldn't spoil anything between them.

"Don't try too much deep throat sweetie. Paul's pretty thick, as I think you've found out. I'd say he's about the same length as Raj, but he's loads thicker." Sunita couldn't get her mind around how casually Max talked about sex or the size of their husband's manhoods. One thing though, she had confirmed Sunita's estimate about their comparative lengths.

By this time Paul had re-joined the two women on the sofa, noting the contrast between the pair, Sunita, slightly more rounded than Max, with bigger rounder boobs. Her legs were long and shapely as well. But the most telling thing was their colour; Max, white, almost porcelain, honey blonde hair; Sunita was light brown, with thick, luxurious, black shoulder-length hair, and soft brown eyes that drew you in. My God Paul thought she is an absolute beauty. I wonder if Raj realises how stunning she is.

As soon as Paul joined the women Max indicated that they should get on the floor. That's what they did, kneeling either side of him. His cock already rock hard, erect, throbbing in anticipation of what was to come.

Max took the lead. Looking at Sunita she slipped Paul's cock past her lips and slid it all the way down until the end was pressing against the entrance to her throat, moving up and down it a few times. Backing off she released the saliva covered shaft and indicated to Sunita it was her turn. Steeling herself, Sunita hesitantly copied what Max had done, but not daring to get the cock as deep into her soft and gentle mouth. Paul sighed at the first touch. Her hesitancy and trepidation had made the contact even more sensuous. Forgetting about all the emotional undertones, Sunita's touch was one of the best Paul had ever enjoyed, and he had enjoyed plenty, and not just from Max.

Sunita slowly gained confidence in what she was doing until she was stopped by Max again taking control. This time however Max didn't take Paul's cock in her mouth, she swooped her tongue up and down the length, indicating that Sunita should do the same, joining her.

Sunita complied until their mouths came together locking in a kiss over the mushroom end. Max changed from licking her husband's cock to kissing the shy young girl opposite her. The fact the knob head was in the way was incidental and joyous for Paul.

Sunita responded to her first semi-lesbian kiss, well she wasn't really kissing Maxine, was she? Their lips had just met as they were sucking a cock.

Max sucked on Paul's cock before once again allowing Sunita to take over. All the time both Paul and Max were encouraging Sunita. Max telling her what to do, how to use her tongue, what pace to use, encouraging her to go deeper and deeper. Sunita tried as best as she could, forcing herself onwards and onwards, lost in lust, exploring new boundaries in her sexuality. Paul was mouthing and whispering encouragement to her, telling her how good she was, what a great job she was doing. How she was driving him mad with lust and wanting.

Sunita wasn't sure if Paul was just saying those things to make her feel better but she was sure at least a few of them were true. Actually, all of them were, Paul was in heaven. The feeling was made better by the fact that he knew just how much emotionally this was taking out of Sunita. He knew how much of herself she was committing.

"Look him in the eyes. It drives them wild. I was doing it to Raj, that's what made him pop." This again was something strange Sunita always kept her eyes closed or diverted when she performed oral sex on Raj. As she shyly did as Max instructed Paul looked down at them and smiled. Seeing the delight she was causing him drove Sunita onwards giving her increased courage.

His hands were now wrapped in her strong black tresses, running his fingers through them time and time again. Sunita felt a hand on the back of her head, pushing it down until she felt the end of Paul's cock pressing against the entrance to her throat. She pulled back, fighting. The pressure held fast, preventing her release. Max whispered in her ear, "Relax, let your throat relax and open. I'll help you. You can do this." The words filled her with dread, but they were said with such confidence and in such a loving way that without thinking she did as she was told.

Paul's cock slid in, Sunita gagged and choked until Max allowed her to pull back, but not all the way off. The pressure reappeared and Sunita again felt the massively thick cock slid into her throat. This was repeated three more times, each time lasting just a little longer than the last. All the time Max was encouraging her. Paul was moaning. Raj was looking on non-pulsed. Was that his shy, demure wife with a cock down her throat?"

Max gave Sunita a minute to recover, taking over the duties on Paul when she was ready Sunita moved back in, as she did Max whispered to her. "Finish him, don't think about it, just do it. Paul's okay, he'll know what to do. He'll go a little stiffer in his cock, it will feel as if it's swelling then POW. Sunnu, you can do it. I know you can."

The words and the way they were said filled her with confidence and Sunita calming down her apprehension sucked Paul's cock harder and faster than before. Her head was a blur moving up and down, her lips welded to the shaft.

Sure enough Paul's cock stiffened and swelled and his cum shot out of the end, hitting the back of her mouth, coating the back, sides and tongue. He fired one more load, before freeing himself. The cum was hot, tangy, thick, creamy and sticky. Sunita gagged and retched, coughing as she tried to get the taste from her lips. Two further blasts of cum hit Sunita in the face as Paul finished.

That wasn't the end. Max moved in and kissed Sunita fully this time, before swapping Paul's cum with her, exchanging and swallowing time and time again. Sunita acted on impulse matching Max in snowballing.

"It's a pity that Craig isn't here, his cum tastes so yummy, but Olivers is the best ever. " It didn't sink in until later that Sunita remembered that Craig and Oliver were Max's younger brothers.

The night ended not long after that. Sunita had just left the flat accompanied by Paul, Max and Raj just behind them when Raj was slammed into the wall by Max. Crushing her hot body against him she whispered in his ear.

"Paul and I are swingers. Here's the deal, if you want to join us we'd love you too. If not then fine. But it has to be both of you or none."