East and West Cum Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the time she was pressing and grinding against him, backing away slightly she placed his hands on her boobs. Instinct took over and Raj squeezed them.

Looking down he again marvelled at the contrast of the white globes and his brown hands. Maxine smiled up at him.

"If you want to play with the girls again, then Paul gets to play with Sunita. Fully! He's going to fuck her brains out. Raj I don't think you know it but you've got a little tigress there. I don't think either of you does, but she can be."

Raj realised the truth in her words, deep down he had sensed that there was a lot more to come from Sunita. This couple had realised it and gone some way to unlocking those hidden fires.

Whilst he was processing this Max continued, "Raj if you want more you can have it. If you want to fuck me, you can anywhere, doggy, cowgirl anyway. If you want to fuck my bum I'm fine feel free I'll not stop you, but Paul gets the same chance with Sunita. OK, anal is up to her but you know what I mean. If either of you can't accept that then think of tonight as a bit of fun, a one-off. If you want more..." She let the question hang. "Raj I want you, I want to feel that lovely brown cock pounding the hell out of my pussy."

She grabbed his hand and pushed it inside her panties. "See I'm wet for you. Of course, there is another way. One time, you can fuck me one time and that's it, but you would be cheating on Sunita and I don't think you'd do that."

To be continued.

Many thanks to Sunita from RajNsunitalove2explore for co-authoring this with me.