East and West Cum Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising her body and looking at Sunita between them she giggles, "God you taste fucking good girl," then she collapsed.

The two women took their time to recover before starting again, this time Sunita taking the lead, Max happy to follow. As Sunita eventually rose to dress and leave Max said, "Sunnu, don't worry that you've cheated on Raj, no man ever thinks that if you've gone with another girl. Hell, it turns them on. They love it. I'm not going to tell Paul. You can Raj if you want."

Sunita shook her head. That was a secret she was going to keep to herself for a little while.

Over the next few days, Raj and Sunita kept discussing their new friends, in particular their openness with regards to sex. Whenever they were watching porn, Raj began to openly draw comparisons between the blondes on the screen and the blonde living a step across the hallway from their apartment.

Shy Sunita also began visualizing Paul in place of the male actors in the scene.

All this was fuelling the fire in their sex life. Sunita started openly talking about Max and Paul when Raj was fucking her in various positions. It goes without saying that Raj was enjoying every moment of it and supporting and encouraging her.

The first big spark came when they were watching a new porn video featuring a swinging scene between a brown couple and a white couple.

"Imagine it's us, baby," Raj said as he rewound the scene.

"You mean you, me and them?" Sunita replied with extra emphasis on the last word.

Raj smiled. Sunita swallowed the hard knot that formed in her throat, "If you want to, then OK, just one time, let's try it. But Raj, only once. That's all I'm doing. After that I will decide what we do."

Thinking it best Raj allowed Sunita to sort things out with Max. The next night the young Indian couple took their first steps into the uncharted world of swinging.

Max had insisted that Raj and Sunita join them at her and Paul's, not only was the apartment bigger but Sunita wouldn't have to worry about setting anything up. All she had to do was look sexy. That was the easy part.

Paul greeted them at the doorway inviting them, in offering drinks and making them comfortable. Max came through a short while later carrying a tray of snacks which she placed next to Raj, taking the opportunity to give him a welcoming kiss. She was dressed in a simple blouse and skirt, neither overtly sexy.

The two couples settled down and as normal conversation flowed easily until Max started to flirt with Raj. Moving to sit next to him, hand resting casually on his thigh, which soon turned to kissing and outright groping. Not wanting to frighten and intimidate Sunita, Max stood, grabbed Raj's hand and dragged him into her bedroom, closing the door behind them. At that same moment, Paul was leading Sunita into the second bedroom.

As Max folded herself into Raj's strong arms pressing her hot nubile body into his firm chest her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him down. Her soft pink lips finding his in a sensuous and passionate kiss.

She was a sexy and uninhibited woman. His mind still couldn't process the idea that soon she would let him fuck her. A white, blonde girl would willingly fuck him an Indian man.

Her blouse was open and as usual, her tits were unfettered and free. He didn't resist his primal urge to hold them. Cupping the firm but generous globes in his strong hands. They squashed under his grasp. He pawed and squeezed and jiggled them. Max stood there, face impassive as she allowed him to paw and grope her.

All the time Max was grinding her hips into him, kissing him fervently. Breaking the hold she forced his head lower, locking his lips on to the left breast. Raj sucked on it like a baby. His tongue swirled around the hard cherry red peak. Sending shudders of delight through Maxine.

"Fuck me," she cried out in lust surrendering to her own desire for brown cock. "For fucks sake Raj fucking fuck me."

Raj was willing to obey but first, there was something he wanted to do. Dropping to his knees he kissed her knees, rubbing his hands on her firm thighs. He loved that, running his hands over a woman's legs. So sexy and sensuous. Raj kissed up and down Max's legs. Using his tongue from her feet to the top of her legs, never making contact with her pussy. Which he discovered with a shock was uncovered she wasn't wearing panties. He could see how wet and hot it was. Raj got a smell of Max's sex and it drove him over the precipice and he was finally ready to obey the blondes commands to fuck her.

Raj ripped the blouse from her in body, quickly followed by her skirt, grabbing hold of the waistband and pulling, the flimsy fabric tearing under the pressure. Max was fully shaven, not a trace of pubic hair on view. Raj loved this look, he was always trying to get Sunita to shave but the most she did was to keep her bush neatly trimmed.

Max held his stare as she moved a hand, opening her pussy lips, allowing him to see the coral pink interior. Raj groaned at the erotic sight. All his dreams were coming true in one encounter. He was about to fuck a sexy, shaven blonde, and he had the premonition this would be the fuck of his life.

There was one thing more that he wanted to do before he would sink his cock into that delightful looking cunt.

He stayed on his knees in front of her. In a pose of surrender and supplication.

"Oh Max, I wanna lick you baby, and make you cum."

Max smiled down at him encouragingly as she pulled his face against her mound.

The smell and taste of her were exquisite. Musky, and salty. His tongue went into overdrive as it laved on her slit. Forcing its way into the moist velvety interior. Max moaned in pleasure, body shivering.

Her hands were playing in his dark hair as she humped her hips into him.

She pulled away falling on her back spreading her legs wide in invitation.

"Come on Raj, fuck me, fuck me like I'm your bitch."

Raj shed his clothes in record time. Kneeling between Max's toned thighs, grasping his rampant cock that was so hard it was almost painful.

Max smiled as she sensed the head parting her lips. As Raj paused to savour the moment of penetration Max thrust her hips up sliding him home. As soon as she felt him bottom out her legs pulled up and back wrapping around his waist, ankles crossing behind his back.

Raj was still getting used to the feel and idea that he was actually fucking her. His dick was impaled deep inside her tight hot cunt.

"Fuck Max, you are my dream come true, you are so fucking tight. I am gonna fuck you hard and cum in your pussy."

"Yesssss! Fuck me, baby!!! Just shut up and fuck me!!!"

The pair of them took up an impossibly frenetic pace. Max forced Raj's head lower, getting the hint his mouth found her tits. Nipping and biting on the wobbly flesh. Leaving angry-looking marks on the delicate flesh.

They hammered into one another both driven by animalistic lust. Max was fucking Raj as hard if not harder than he was her. She was driven by a primal desire to copulate. Her hips thrusting upwards, smashing into Raj.

An innate sense of timing told Max Raj was going to cum. Not wanting that to happen yet she forced him off her.

Raj's breath exploded from him in a groan of frustrated anguish.

Max got to her knees spinning around to present her rear to him. "Fuck me again, do me like a dog."

Raj slammed his dick inside the blonde once more. His hands gripping her hips pulling her back against him. Despite his lust, he marvelled at the contrast of his brown hands on the pale white flesh of her hips and rump. As he moved his hand's angry marks showed the evidence of how hard he was gripping her.

Unable to resist, Raj reached under Max's body to fondle the dangling orbs of her tits. He squeezed hard, fingers pinching her nipples. Max's response was to thrust back against him even harder. This happened time and time again.

Max's body slumped down forcing her hips higher increasing the angle Raj was entering her. Her blonde hair cascading down to cover her face. As he continued to hammer into Max, Raj's mind recalled that was the way she was when she had sucked him off.

That erotic thought and image flashing through his mind triggered Raj's orgasm. Firing copious amounts of hot thick cum into Max welcoming cunt. Coating every part of it.

The first splash of cum hitting her cervix triggered Max's own orgasm causing her to shriek as her body shook, white lights exploding behind her eyes.

Unable to trust herself the time to recover Max pulled forward releasing Raj's softening dick. She spun around taking the limp appendage into her mouth, cleaning up their combined residue, luxuriating in the taste.

At just that second the air was pierced by an ear-shattering scream.

Sunita had either come or freaked out!!!

Sunita was sitting alongside Paul on one sofa, whilst on the one facing was Raj and Max. The evening had started well, despite there being an underlying air of sexual tension in the air that unnerved her.

The slightly older but infinitely more experienced British couple doing their best to ease the nerves of their new friends. After a few drinks and a bit of gentle flirting led by the outrageous Max, things had eased up. So much so that Max and Raj were openly eyeing each other up as their hands began to wander. Raj was making no attempt to hide his blatant groping of Max's tits. At times his hands moved to her legs, resting on her thighs before moving higher, under the hem of her short skirt. Max wasn't stopping him.

Sunita was aware of Paul's own hand on her thigh, the heat burning through the fabric. She had taken her time dressing earlier selecting her clothing to suit both her body and colouring.

She wore a daringly low cut and tight Choli, in violet, exposing plenty of cleavage whenever she bent over to pick up her drink. Paul never let his eyes drift from her tits when she did this. Picking up the vibe she did this a great deal, more than she normally would consider doing even for Raj, who loved to see her dressed and acting sexily. Sex between them could be flirtatious and subtle in its beginning.

She was aware that her nipples were hard and showing through the material because of the tight-fit, it wasn't helped by the fact that every time she moved her nipples rubbed on the silk, stimulating them even more.

She had teamed the traditional Indian top with a western skirt in lilac, the one she considered her best and most daring as it was cut just above the knee. Sunita wished she had the nerve to wear something shorter, even if only in the house, as she knew she had very nice legs, long and strong, with toned calves and thighs of light brown satin.

For just a second she had toyed with the sinful idea of going without panties. In the end, she just couldn't force herself to be that daring, even though she was only going across the hallway. Knowing that the night was expected to end with sex between her and Paul.

Paul's hand crept lower on Sunita's thigh, fingers drawing the hem of her skirt higher, slipping underneath, making its way unhesitatingly higher. In a moment of panic, Sunita clamped her legs tightly closed trapping Paul's hand. He looked quizzically at her. Sunita said nothing but moved her eyes to look at the other couple and nodded in their direction. At that moment Max stood and took Raj into her bedroom.

Paul stood, took hold of Sunita's hand, raising her, not wasting the chance to get another good look down her cleavage. Without saying a word he guided her to the apartments second bedroom, not wanting her to be put off by being in Max's bedroom with the aroma of her perfume all-powerful in the air.

When the door closed behind them Sunita knew this was her last chance to stop things. Shamefully she did nothing.

Paul guided her to the massively large bed. Sunita noted that the lighting was low and the room softly scented, the room was prepared for seduction and love. Max had known that Sunita would respond better to this just as she knew Raj would get an extra thrill from fucking her in her own bed.

Paul eased the trembling young girl onto the bed lying alongside her. He kissed her, soft gentle kisses, nothing harsh or demanding but kisses still filled with longing and desire. Paul told her she was a rose to be opened petal by petal, he complimented her, whispering terms of encouragement and endearment. Bit by bit easing her worry. A subtle seduction of words and gentle caresses.

Paul had flirted with and fucked dozens of girls since he and Max started swinging. Seduction and foreplay with a new girl are what he enjoyed the most. This is what exactly he was doing with Sunita and she was slowly but steadily responding to his charms.

Sunita melted under his loving words, aware that his hands were gently caressing her body, growing ever more adventurous. Paul's hand was again tracing its way up Sunita's leg. Under the skirt, moving higher and higher, this time her legs stayed open, even widening slightly to allow him easier access. She wasn't a virgin, she told herself. It wouldn't be the first time a man had touched her there. Just the first man who wasn't her husband. Actually, the only man who wasn't her husband.

Now her husbands' friend and the husband of her new friend had his hand under her skirt. Sunita castigated herself for her timidity. Not long ago she had sucked on Paul's cock, making him cum in her mouth, this was only one step more. But this was a massive step more. It was adultery, no matter what you called it, even if Raj knew and accepted it, technically she would be committing adultery.

One more step on her conversion to a modern westernised woman. A woman she wanted to be, a woman for her husband to be proud of.

There's a certain point in any seduction where the point of no return arrives, both parties instantly recognise it. That point where the man's hand is travelling up the girls' legs and it gets to the place she is either going to stop him or not. That time had come, Sunita surrendered allowing Paul's hand to travel ever higher. His touch was like fire as his hand glided unhindered now up her silken thighs. Sunita shivered.

Spurred on by this flash of reality and admitting to herself that she wanted to have sex with Paul as much as he wanted to fuck her. No Sunita sensed that Paul was more caring and considerate than that, he would make love to her, maybe fucking would come later. Hopefully, fucking would come later.

Sunita admitted that as much as Raj dreamed and desired to fuck a white woman, preferably a blonde, she wanted to feel a white cock inside her chut (pussy).

Paul's hand had reached its first goal, pressing against Sunita's mound, softly rubbing up and down, a finger pressed harder, delineating her slit, pressing inside for a fraction of a second, registering the wetness that was already forming.

Sunita was hot to trot.

Before Paul could kiss her, his head was moving that way, Sunita broke away and got off the bed. Standing, she held herself as tall and proud as she could. Her hands moved like lightning and before Paul could register what was happening her skirt and panties were on the floor, removed together in one movement. Not stopping Sunita pulled her choli over her head freeing her breasts.

They 36C light brown orbs, firm yet soft, capped with dark brown nipples surrounded by deeper brown areolas swung and bounced as they came free. Facing down her modesty and shame Sunita stood there allowing Paul to feast his eyes on her young, fit and very desirable body. A body that only one man had savoured before. Sunita acknowledged that she had a desire that more than one man should know and love her body.

Paul's eyes wandered up and down taking in the shape and size of her boobs, drifting lower to stare with undisguised lust at her chut. The dark brown almost black pubic hair was neatly trimmed. Sunita turned away from Paul, giving him a view of her perfect bum. It was too large to be called pert or a peach but it had a nice shape and was firm. Driven by instinct and a growing lust, Sunita bent over from the waist, spread her legs and opened her pussy lips, allowing Paul a glimpse at her inner core.

Lovingly pulling Sunita to him Paul kissed her pussy, soft kisses on her mound, then stronger ones as his tongue pressed into her slit. Tasting the honey-sweet nectar of her lubricating juices as they leaked from her. Even this early on in things Sunita's body was preparing itself for sex.

Paul's hands cupped the curvy generous cheeks of her arse, fingers probing as they parted them. Paul's tongue was doing things to Sunita that she didn't want. Creating feelings in her that she desired but resisted. She needed more time.

Sunita joined Paul on the bed and he pulled her into his arms, in the seconds that she had been turned away from him Paul had somehow removed his own clothing and was naked. The unmistakable acknowledgement of his arousal plain to see in his rock hard cock standing to attention.

Sunita almost fainted at the thought that soon that piece of manhood would be buried deep inside her body. She knew how thick it was and wondered for a second if she would be able to take it.

Sunita's kisses as they rained down upon Paul were red hot. Her tongue as it forced its way inside his mouth like an electric eel. She registered the taste of herself on his lips and shivered in delight. It wasn't the first time she had tasted her nectar. Raj loved to kiss her after he had eaten her pussy out. It seemed sinful but so erotic and somehow acceptable.

Paul's hands were playing with Sunita's mamme (breasts), her nipples impossibly seeming to grow even harder. Sunita's hand had lost any reticence as had her mind and was delicately stroking Paul's cock. Paul moaned into her mouth at the first touch.

Unable to wait any longer, Sunita pulled Paul on top of her, spreading her legs wide. Paul raised up, cock in place to press home. Sunita eased up onto her elbows and looked down. Watching in fascination as the purple head of his big, incredibly thick cock prised open the lips of her pussy. The dark shadow of her trimmed bush framing it.

Infinitely slowly Paul fed Sunita's chut his manhood, Sunita was almost screaming in frustration, she wanted it inside her now. She wanted to feel filled up to bursting as she knew she would be. She wanted to feel as if she was being split in two. Instead, Paul was inching in slowly, delighting in the feel as her cunt spread, sucking him inside.

At last, the gap between their two groins disappeared and Paul had bottomed out inside her. Sunita was right; she did feel full as if she was splitting in two. Max was soooo lucky to be able to play with a thing of this beauty whenever she wanted to.

Paul's hips started to move his cock, in and out it went, not quickly, but with strength and force and knowledge of what it was doing. If a cock can be considered educated this one had a PhD. Paul was a very experienced lover. Taking his time he made love to Sunita, his cock pulling out until she feared he would escape, then returning, taking so long and going so deep she thought he would never finish. It wasn't the length, it was the sheer girth that stretched and filled her.

Sunita pushed back at Paul, matching her rhythm to his, clamping her pussy on him as he pulled away, releasing as he entered.

"Oh-my-fucking-god! Fuck me harder Paul, fuck me, please!"

This continued for what seemed like an eternity. Sunita drawing her legs up wrapped them around Paul. Making him hers for the time he was inside her.

Paul took this opportunity to roll over, keeping Sunita locked to him his cock buried to the hilt inside her. Now Sunita was on the top, having managed to release her legs at the last moment.