East and West Cum Together Ch. 03

Story Info
The two couples take things to the next level.
7.6k words
4.63
10.3k
7

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 07/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

Raj and Sunita's simple lives had got sucked into a turmoil of emotions since that first night. Things felt a little awkward in the beginning, but slowly Sunita accepted what had happened. She was grateful to Raj for being so supportive and being happy about her getting her fair share of the fun. She knew he had been driven by lust. Her own motives still unclear.

In his mind, Raj was initially consumed by jealousy seeing Sunita with Paul, but his love for her overpowered that emotion. Acknowledging that he had been the one who had wanted to see what would happen the most. His lust for not only Max but also his desire to experiment and expand their sex lives driving him forward, overcoming his jealousy. Both Raj and Sunita started enjoying their daily lives, including sex, more actively now. Raj was happy to see that his shy and simple wife was finally opening up. It seemed as though they had relaxed more. The swinging had allowed them to start to settle into their new environs. Sunita almost glowing with happiness.

A week had passed when Sunita almost collided with Max on the landing. Max looked so different she almost didn't recognise her. Gone was the short skirt, tight top, sexily dressed woman. Here was a young, smart, very conservative businesswoman.

"Oh hi, how are you?" Max asked breezily.

Sunita hesitated before replying, "I'm sorry I didn't recognise you just then."

"Oh. Oh yeah right. Well, I don't always dress in short skirts blah, blah, blah. When working you have to play by the rules. It's okay to look attractive with a hint of sexiness, but that's all."

Sunita looked at Max again taking in every detail. Yes, she was very attractive and sexy, but there was also an unmistakable no-nonsense business air about her. She was wearing a pencil skirt in mid grey that ended just above the knee, pale blue silk blouse one button opened at the neck, an exquisitely cut and tailored midnight blue jacket. Three-inch heel shoes in midnight-blue patent leather matched the jacket. Her long blonde hair was caught up in a simple ponytail. She looked stylish and attractive yet unmistakably businesslike.

Sunita couldn't place the designer, but the clothes were patently top tier and expensive, then again why wouldn't they be, the apartment complex rents were sky-high.

"You're trying to work out the designer aren't you? Don't bother, you won't do. These are all bespoke, made by a woman who only works on commission for very selective customers. It took me two years to get my first fitting with her. Now she is a dear friend."

Max was just about to put her front door key into the lock when Sunita summoned up the courage to speak. "Maxine, can I talk to you? Can we speak?"

Maxine recognised the hesitancy and worry in the words, instantly knowing that Sunita wanted to talk about the events of the other night. Turning to face her she smiled, "Sure. It's about the other night isn't it?"

The young Indian girl nodded shyly, indicating her own apartment. "Can you come in?"

"Yep, give me a couple of minutes to change."

Five minutes later there was a knock on Sunita's door and there was Max, dressed more casually than before but not as overtly sexual as previously.

Sunita had already prepared cups of tea for them, trying to be the perfect hostess as her mother and culture demanded.

"Is that tea," gushed Max? "Thank God for that. I adore coffee but at times could kill for a decent cuppa. It's that British thing." Both women laughed when Sunita replied, "No, it's that Manchester thing." Any ice there might have been dissolved instantly.

Sensing that Sunita was shy and didn't know how to broach things, Max took the lead.

"About the other night isn't it?" Sunita nodded shyly. "You want to know more?"

"Yes," the word barely audible.

"What has Raj said to you? Are you two okay?"

"Yes, things were a little strange between us at first but... he said you and Paul are swingers."

"And you want to know more? Did he tell you that I told him that Paul and I would like... no, love you to join us. If you don't want to, that's okay, neither of us will be offended, it's not for everyone. And we can still be friends either way."

"What does it mean, swingers?"

"Well, basically we have sex with other people. Simple as."

"What anyone!"

"No, not really, you're thinking of an open relationship or marriage. This isn't just casual pickups. It's organised meetings between couples or groups who then swap partners either for the night or a few hours. People who want to share and exchange. Learn even."

"And you are both okay with this? Paul having sex with other women?" The look Max gave Sunita was all the answer she needed.

"Would it be lots of couples?"

"That's up to you and Raj. Look if you wanted to try things with me and Paul then that's fine with us. Keep things just between us four then fine, but Sunita we won't be exclusive to you and Raj."

"What... what happens, do you just have sex? In front of each other."

"No, silly girl," Max teased, trying to ease some of the tension. Placing a hand gently on Sunita's arm. "It's all very much like the other night, but well you end up fucking. I'm being crude here, it's not that basic, but it's not making love either, so that's what you do. You with Paul. Me and Raj."

"Where?"

The conversation between the women continued as Maxine explained the dos and don'ts that could be expected of a swinging encounter. Including not being in the same room for the first time. The anguish it could cause to see your partner having sex with somebody else. How Max had felt insanely jealous of the woman who Paul was fucking, even though at the same time she was just sliding that woman's husband's cock into her pussy, and by then they were already experienced swingers.

Sunita seemed both calmer and more uncertain as if trying to make her mind up. Sensing her unease Max made to leave saying, "Sunita, I think you need to think about this and talk it through with Raj. It's a big deal if you go that route in your marriage. Believe me, there is no pressure either way from Paul and me. If you want to try it then Paul and I are here. Otherwise, just think of the other night as a bit of adult fun between friends. Sexy fun maybe, don't overthink it." She giggled and smiled at the younger woman.

They were standing just inside Sunita's doorway when Max suddenly turned to her, moving close and pressing her against the wall. That sexual predator look on her face again, she whispered to Sunita. "How are you about girl on girl sex." Looking deep into Sunita's brown eyes.

"Sex... with another girl?"

"Yeah," Max licked her lips suggestively. It was one of the most sensual and disturbing things Sunita had seen. It frightened her to death and turned her on instantly.

"Why?"

"Well sometimes we girls can wear the poor boys out, but still need some action. So we do it ourselves, together. Then again the boys love to watch that sort of thing. You'd never guess how hard and big Paul's cock gets after he's watched me eating another girl's pussy. He'd love, and I mean love to see me do that to you."

Max was taking a risk. A calculated one but a risk nonetheless. She sensed that Sunita wanted to explore things, just didn't know how or have the confidence to start anything. Max was increasing the pressure by showing what was on offer to this lovely couple.

Max had her arms either side of Sunita not touching her, but holding her where she was by restricting her space.

A shiver went down Sunita's spine when she remembered the other evening when her and Max's lips had met. It wasn't meant as a lesbian kiss, their lips had met when both were sucking Paul's cock. Deep down, very highly suppressed, Sunita had always had a curiosity about other girls.

"I think I am okay with that." The shy smile that lit up Sunita's face spoke wonders to Max and she almost flooded her panties.

"What did Raj tell you the other night after you left."

"Just that you and Paul were swingers and wanted me... us to join you."

"That all?"

"Why?"

"Did he not tell you that I said he had tigress on his hands, that neither you, nor he knew about. Sunita, I can sense that in you. Did he not tell you that I said, even if you said no, that he could fuck me once, anyway he wanted for as long as he wanted. But that would be cheating on you, and that I didn't think that is what he is about. Yes, he wants to fuck a blonde, but he wouldn't cheat on you just to do it. I was right, he pulled away when I said it. And he had his fingers deep in my pussy when I told him."

Max left then, for once not sure if she had done and said the right things. Normally she was so confident and assured in these matters. Had she pressed too hard, or was that pressure and being so blunt just the thing that Sunita needed to join in the fun.

Max smiled to herself as she stood under the hot shower, playing with herself, a lone finger sliding up and down her slit, in and out of her pussy. Imagining how it would be to kiss and play with Sunita, to take her on a journey. How it would be like to be fucked by Raj, feel those brown hands on her body again. His dark brown cock slamming into her. She was still dreaming when Paul joined her and fucked her senseless.

The next morning about 9:30 the doorbell sounded and when Max opened it Sunita was standing there, looking anxious and sheepish.

"I saw Paul leave and wondered if you were still here."

"I'm here all day, working from home as you can see. In contrast to the previous evening, Max was dressed in shorts and one of Paul's shirts, tied as it was under her boobs it exposed her midriff which was toned to the perfection of an Olympic athlete. "I've got some notes and stuff to prepare for a meeting and didn't need the distractions of the office. So my boss let me work from home."

"Oh, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you..."

Max cut her off in mid-sentence, "No it's okay, as long as I have things prepared then it doesn't matter when I do the work. So come in, from the look on your face I gather you have more things you want to talk about."

Max led Sunita over a sofa in the main part of the living room, closing her laptop as she passed it.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

Sunita hesitated before replying, "Maxine."

"Oh for heaven's sake, call me Max. You sound like my bloody boss, or worse still my mother."

"The other night after we had sucked Paul off... you said that you wished it was Craig or Oliver," Max nodded in confirmation, "That their cum tastes nice. They're your brothers, aren't they? How can you have tasted it?" Sunita couldn't believe that she was talking to a comparative stranger about such a taboo act as incest.

Max smiled again before replying, "What you mean is have I fucked my brothers? Just how deprave and outrageous am I?"

Sunita noted that Max had said brothers, not brother.

"To be blunt, yes I have both of them. Craig and I are nearly the same age and well, we played around. We didn't pop each other's cherries but we did everything else. It just seemed natural to us. This was after we were eighteen of course, " Sunita gulped at this shocking revelation.

"Olly was different. I seduced him. He'd just turned eighteen and as a present mum had let him come over to the States and stay with Paul and me but at the last minute Paul had had to go to Germany on business. On the second night, I went in to see if Olly wanted a night-time drink. I was wearing a long, black, silk nightgown. Olly took one look at me and gulped. It was obvious what he was thinking. He'd also been watching porn on his laptop.

"So I dropped the gown, pulled the bedclothes down and after a few minutes allowing him to look at me I got in bed with him, sank onto his cock and fucked his brains out. We spent the night together, as I taught him as much as I could about sex. We didn't leave the flat for two days. God, we hardly left the bed. Paul and I were already swapping and he knew about me and Craig so there were no hang-ups there. I told him about it the next night while Olly was fucking me doggy style. That was six months ago. So that's it. Yes, I have fucked both my brothers. But do you want to know what's best? Fucking them both together. I managed that a couple of months ago. Now that was hot."

"You mean you're still having sex with your brother?"

"Why not a cock's a cock after all. Fucks you just the same."

Sunita took a few moments to process this startling revelation. There was still one question she needed answering. "Max, what exactly would I have to do, if we decided to join in. Exactly."

"Oh! I see what you mean. Well sex naturally, any position, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, basically anyway you can think of. Hey, you must have read the Kama Sutra so take a lead from that."

Sunita blushed, embarrassed to admit she had looked at such a book.

"A blowjob is pretty obligatory as well, you don't have to swallow, but they prefer it if you at least try and they can see you making the effort. Anal is entirely up to you. I've never met anyone who has tried to force that on me. Then again I never say no. As I say, you set the limits of what you want to do. But fucking and sucking min."

"You do anal! You let a man put his cock in your bum!" Sunita wasn't sure how many more times and to what an extent Maxine would shock her. Max's only reply was a dreamy smile.

"Sunita be clear of one thing, you set your limits."

The surprises weren't over for Sunita as she was soon to find a new experience to try, a new taboo to overcome.

Sunita was turning away when Max took hold of her chin, turning it so they were facing each other. Max moved closer and kissed Sunita. Was it a kiss? The touch of her lips on Sunita's was so soft and fleeting it could hardly be classified as a kiss.

Max increased the pressure of her soft pink lips on Sunita's equally soft brown ones. This was definitely a kiss. More so when Max pressed her tongue into Sunita's mouth.

One again Sunita was torn about what to do, in such a short time she had crossed so many boundaries, learnt so much, broken conventions and now there was this one more thing that Max was guiding her into. This was the most forbidden of acts, well apart from one and Sunita didn't want to think about that despite Max's candid revelations of her own debauchery.

Max was gently running a finger over Sunita's delicate cheek, caressing her in a way that both comforted and strangely stimulated. Sunita almost melted into Max's arms when they went around her. Hugging, their breasts coming together.

Standing up Max looked at Sunita, "Next lesson if you want it, but not here. Follow me if you want to."

With that she turned away heading for her bedroom, shedding her clothes as she went. Max had not played fair, but that was Max. She guided and teased but left the ultimate decision up to the other person. Sunita could join her and have sex, or she could leave.

Sunita sensed that whatever decision she made Max would understand and accept it. For that reason alone it made the choice harder and at the same time easier. Did she do what convention and her own moral code dictated, or should she follow her desires, her longing to try new things? To learn.

Always being eager to learn Sunita made her choice and was naked by the time she closed the door to Max's bedroom. Max's smile as Sunita moved towards her warmed her heart, she knew she had made the right choice.

The two women kissed as they embraced, their skin tones starkly contrasting, white, almost translucent, pressing against light brown. This time their breasts really were pressing against each other, Sunita trembled as Max's erect nipples brushed her own.

Sunita became bolder as the kissing and by now fondling continued, using her tongue in Max's mouth. Max was not forcing anything, again guiding and leading step by step, increasing things as Sunita responded. Allowing Sunita to progress at her own pace. Her hands were roaming over Sunita, fingernails tracing down her back, a quick squeeze of a bum cheek. A slender thigh pressing remorselessly between Sunita's thicker ones, forcing them open, allowing Max's to rub against Sunita's pussy.

Eyes burning with lust Sunita bent her head and kissed Max's boobs, sucking on one then the other, taking the nipples in her mouth, teasing and sucking. Doing to Max what she loved having done to her. Max sighed, whether in lust or faking it, Sunita didn't care. Her hands caressed Max's uptilted 34B size tits, feeling the weight of them.

Max allowed Sunita all the time in the world to play, her hands were headed to their own target. Sunita stiffened as Max pressed her hand against her mound, a finger tracing up and down the slit. Sunita pulled away, not really meaning it. Max increased the pressure of her finger in Sunita, pressing deeper and deeper, probing, until it slipped into her pussy.

Max worked her finger in and out, in and out, increasing the pressure, causing Sunita to sigh.

Max dropped to her knees, breathing in the musky smell of arousal that was emanating from Sunita in waves. "I hope your pussy is as sweet and fragrant as I think it will be." Not giving Sunita a chance to react Max sank her mouth onto her cunt, tongue forcing its way inside. All the time looking up at Sunita, making eye contact with her, daring her to break it. Both the eye contact and the more intimate contact on her pussy.

Sunita couldn't help remembering what Max had said about looking a guy in the eyes when sucking him off, this was having the same effect on her as Max had caused on Raj. Max's hands were kneading Sunita's generous and curvy bum as her tongue wreaked havoc with her pussy.

Forced backwards, Sunita fell onto the bed. Max joined her immediately getting into the sixty-nine position. Pressing her cunt lower Max gave Sunita a clear signal of what she wanted her to do.

Every fibre in Sunita's body rebelled even as she raised her head to tentatively brush her lips over Max's shaven lips. Lingering at the top Sunita forced herself to press her tongue into Max's slit and following the blondes lead licked up and down. Max moaned loudly into Sunita's own pussy, setting off vibrations in it, causing Sunita to shiver.

Knowing that she liked to be fingered when Raj ate her pussy, Sunita pressed a couple into Max, causing her to squirm and snuggle down. Sunita increased the pressure causing Max's tongue into overdrive on her own pussy. Breaking away for a second Max almost screamed at Sunita, "Clit, suck my fucking clit!"

Instantly obeying the command Sunita sucked on Max's prominent nub, using her tongue to tease as she rolled it over and over the hard bud. Max started to thrash about as Sunita used a trick that Raj did to her, taking the clit between her teeth and biting down gently. The next second her face was covered in cum as Max exploded violently. Juices flowing out of her pussy to coat Sunita's beautiful brown-skinned face. Max was humping her cunt down onto Sunita as she continued to cum.

Lost as she was in her own orgasm Max continued to suck and tongue Sunita, taking her higher and higher, as she recognised the warm glow build as the fires inside her ignited.

Max nibbled on Sunita's clit and flicked it with her expert tongue. With a couple of her fingers deep inside Sunita's pussy and the best titillation her tongue can offer to Sunita's clitoris, Max was not fucking Sunita, she was making love to her.

Trapped as she was underneath Max, Sunita was powerless to move as her orgasm washed over her in a cataclysmic wave of ecstasy.

Sunita came harder than she had ever done in her life, releasing more juices than she thought possible. Max drank down every drop, as eager to swallow Sunita's cum as she had been Raj's previously.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers