East and West Cum Together Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were glazing over as she increased the speed of their loving, taking control of things. Paul pulled her body lower. Her boobs swinging in reach of his mouth he sucked on one then the other as they jiggled and bounced. Sunita was near, her head was thrown from side to side making her thick black hair fly about, whipping Paul's chest and face.

Paul increased the speed and force of his dick thrusting up into Sunita, driving her remorselessly to her orgasm, an orgasm that was punctuated by the shriek that Raj and Max heard in the other room.

Sunita's body shook as electric bolts of energy flooded through it, multicoloured lights flashing behind her closed eyelids as she howled. Chut clenching and squeezing Paul's land (cock), rippling along it in a satiny hold. Paul held back no longer, releasing his cum inside the orgasming Indian beauty who was driving him wild with lust. Her cunt milking him of every drop of cum he had.

"Fuckingggggggggg helllllll." He screamed as he fired time and time again. Coating every inch of the hot wet cunt. Her pussy sucking the man from him.

Released from the incredible high of orgasm, plunging into the abyss of finality Sunita fell forward sobbing. Paul kissed and cuddled her, understanding what she was going through. Normally after a swinging session, Paul and Max would leave the other couple to recover and reconnect, particularly first-timers. This time was different. Paul couldn't leave Sunita until she had recovered, and he couldn't give her back to her husband in the state she was.

Max would be fine. She'd just keep fucking Raj until he was worn out, and then keep him going even longer.

So Paul cuddled and comforted Sunita through the night, loving the way she snuggled into his arms. The smell of her hair intoxicating him again. The sounds of Max and Raj fucking coming through the walls indicating that they were having a good time.

In the morning Paul was in for a surprise and something that confirmed that Sunita had recovered and was OK with things as they were. After kissing him passionately Sunita thanked him for being so kind and gentle and for not rushing her. Then she kissed her way down his body, ending up giving him an early morning blowjob, not hesitating to swallow his cum. She had come a long way in a short time.

To be continued.

Again thanks to Sunita for her work and inspiration.