All Comments on 'East End Lovers Ch. 04'

by DoverCliff

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I would hope that mum and her son would keep sex mostly between themselves.

I was hoping that Maureen would fall in love with Cliff, and want to keep him to herself, even making him give up Sue, so she could have all of his spunk.

Cliff needs to be more dominate with Maureen, and show her that he is her man now, and he wants her to be subordinate to his sexual desires.

Maureen still hasn't given up her bum yet, and that's how Cliff could make her his sub, by forcing her to take it up the arse.

Perhaps after she is bum fucked, she will like it and give herself to her dominate partner.

Thanks for the very good chapter, it is a really good series.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
hmm

dunno the group sex stuff fucked it up :/

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Totally confusing. Maureen was narrating then irene took over for a while. Was it a drinking session you was on

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I liked the suttle psychological development between mother and son when she prought up her tryst with Irene and Dave. Likewise, the suttle emotional and mental discomform of Cluff with his first foursome was logical and properly developed. Finally what the mother learned about herself during thr foursome was amazing. This chapter demonistrated the solidity of the bond between mother and son. Obviously the son has mentally matured because he could have easily misconstrued his mother's initial menage et trios. While without reservation accept his relationship with his girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous