All Comments on 'East Haven Sun Club'

by sds195

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 5 years ago
Should be a NND entry

Great story.I like it better than most of the stories submitted for the National Nude Day contest. Well done.😋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Could have been quite a good story

if only you had bothered to Proof Read it and take out all the spelling mistakes.

Or have got someone to do it for you!!

I guess those who 'favourited' it don't bother either. Perhaps they are as bad at spelling??

sds195sds195almost 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

If you have issues with my work, or any spelling errors, by all means lay into me.

But do NOT disparage any of my readers. It makes you seem like a pretentious ass.

sds195sds195almost 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

If you've got issues with what I've written, and any errors therein, fine.

Do NOT disparage the readers who have taken the time to read and like the story. Okay?

centauri4centauri4almost 5 years ago
A nice story, for THIS contest

Having attended several nudist outings in Virginia and Arizona, both "Landed" (land-owning) permanent and "Travel" (non-land owning) clubs, I can share the healthy attitudes toward a more casual lack of clothing doesn't mean ANYONE alters their values regarding sexual contact. This is more of a general observation so casual readers shouldn't get the wrong impression regarding traditional "Nudists" and the Libertine, clothing-free attitude sometimes referred to as "Swinging" or "Free love" (an even older term, I think). The reason to mention this here is only the timeliness or immediacy of it, the relevance, as readers just finished a nice, emotionally touching story and may have imprinted on the details (i.e. 'Oh, if my son or daughter goes to university near a nudist camp or resort, they will be doing WHO knows WHAT!'). But this is generally not the case with common nudist living, as one with 2 decades plus of experience - a mature, male adult, I still remain my strongly shy, somewhat reserved self! I am respectful of traditional married couples, respectful of families, supportive of children playing and remaining unexposed to sexual behaviors until maturity, and all these 'old fashion' values. I understand Polyamory is more common and known in the 2000s and believe love is boundless, like the man who married his car, but everything I have seen, read or watched (videos) indicates very CLEAR seperations remain in existence; in the U.S. anyway. We can love each other calmly, coolly and clearly while learning to co-existence as clothed and unclothed people, which might be the challenge society needs to evolve beyond our present "tensions" and social trespasses (up to and including criminal "trespasses" of even the most highly regarded persons).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointing

Initially the story was okay but the volume of spelling errors spoilt the enjoyment along with the completely dishonest portrayal of naturists/nudists. As a work of fiction there still needs to be some consideration of the people involved so as not to offend other of a similar disposition. The interaction between Chantal and Kendra was good but the you let yourself down with your perception about naturists/nudists. Perhaps you should attend a naturist/nudist event before writing about the subject.

sds195sds195almost 5 years agoAuthor
To anonymous #2

It's fiction. Maybe take a look at that word in the dictionary. And I'll work on my spelling.....dickhead.

BJwriterBJwriterover 4 years ago
Good read

Enjoyed the story...needs some work, but lots of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did enjoy the story. The comments of Anonymous #2 reminded me of the MC's parents. What anon #2 was referring to was what I call rule #3 of nudism.

1. Nudity does not automatically constitute permission to touch.

2. Always carry a towel to sit on.

3. Nudity and sex are NOT the same things.

Nudity as defined by AANR (American Association of Nude Recreation) is just the act of not wearing textiles. Textiles associate sex with nudity because they get naked when they are about to have sex. They do not get naked for the sheer enjoyment of getting naked.

As far as your story is concerned the sex was intentional. The Nude Day wasn't about getting naked but the time for free use sex (even though you stuck to oral only).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous