Easter at St. Michael's Ch. 03

Story Info
Gordon is reunited with an old crush.
3.3k words
4.53
1.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
153 Followers

The monthly Mother's Union meeting was taking place at Gladys Wilcox's bungalow. There was much to discuss, mainly tomorrow's Easter Sunday service. However the main topic of conversation was the vicar's penis.

"He was just standing there, starkers! Swinging, I tell you, swinging. It was like a boa constrictor poking out of a tree. I didn't know where to look!" Mrs Harris exclaimed.

"Wish I could've been there," Mrs Wilcox replied.

"Really, Gladys!"

"Well at our age there's not much opportunity for those sorts of thrills is there?" She grinned and glanced at Norman the churchwarden, who said nothing and awkwardly sipped his coffee. Being the only man there, he felt uncomfortable sitting through this, but Mrs Wilcox had insisted he attend.

"How come he was naked?" Another woman asked.

"Said he'd been having a shower, but I know a lie when I see one. If you ask me, him and his wife had been...you know..."

"Having a quickie?" Mrs Wilcox replied. Norman almost choked on his coffee, remembering that 21st birthday surprise the vicar had arranged for Jenna in the church, sixteen months ago.

"Yes, exactly!"

"You know something, Maureen, I was chatting to Maud Finch on the bus the other day. Now she lives on Haddock Street, in one of those council houses that overlook the railway line. She tells me that groups of drunk young men are forever going up on that opposite embankment and mooning at passing trains."

"Has she made a complaint?"

"Why on earth would she want to do that?" Mrs Wilcox spluttered. "I said to her, I'll call round later this week and I'll bring a pair of binoculars!"

Over on the other side of town, at 64 Stovepipe Avenue, Gordon Leesmith yawned and sat up in bed. He squinted at the alarm clock. It was ten thirty.

"Oh Gord, you lazy bugger," he said to himself, stretching his arms. He hadn't intended on having such a long lie-in. Mia had gone to work hours ago. She'd been working Saturdays the past few weeks, covering for Kate, a work colleague who was recovering from major abdominal surgery.

Gordon staggered out of bed and scratched his belly as he peered out of the window. The weather seemed reasonable today. The past week had seen some very unsettled conditions, with sunny spells and frequent heavy showers, so typical of British springtime.

"I'd better get a move on. I promised Mia I'd cook tonight and there's not a bite of food in the house." Gordon didn't relish the prospect of going to the supermarket during the Easter weekend. Every shop was crammed. Besides, he wanted to head to the church and spend an hour practising on the organ ready for tomorrow's special service. He'd have the church all to himself for once. He relished this temporary period of calm. Easter was always busy for the organist. As well as his full-time job repairing organs, he'd had to play the Wednesday Eucharist, the Maundy Thursday service, yesterday's Good Friday evening service and on Sunday, it was the big one. At least he could rest his fingers on Monday's bank holiday.

"Can't wait to jet off next month," he muttered, as he hurriedly dressed himself and brewed a cup of tea. He'd booked a week's holiday in Tenerife for himself and Mia. Their first holiday together and they were really looking forward to it. Gordon wasn't one for culture, eco-tourism or trailing round ancient ruins. Sun, sea and all-inclusive hotels were his idea of paradise. Mia had never been to the Canary Islands. He hoped she wouldn't be too bored just lounging on the beach or by the pool all day. He'd booked an adults-only hotel, the four star Golden Vista in Playa de las Americas. It had excellent reviews on TripAdvisor.

Meanwhile, at the vicarage...

Reverend Morris was in turmoil. "Maureen Harris has got a right mouth on her. Who needs social media when you've got a pensioner who's Britain's answer to Hedda Hopper?"

"Simon, you're worrying unnecessarily," Jenna said. "You've not done anything wrong. You were in your own home and you didn't know she was there."

"Oh, I don't know. I'm the parish vicar and I just accidentally exposed myself in front of an elderly member of my congregation. Can't say I'm too thrilled about that."

"Maureen shouldn't have walked in. She was in the wrong. Said she knocked, but when nobody answered, she should've given up and gone."

"And I should've locked the front door! I bet she's told everyone at the Mother's Union that she saw me nude!"

Jenna shrugged. "So, she saw your cock. I bet many other ladies wish they could've been so lucky!"

Gordon parked up on the Tesco Express car park. As expected, the place was heaving with people rushing to get last-minute groceries. Tubs of cut-price garden fence paint were piled up outside the store. As he was looking at these, he heard someone call his name.

"Gordon? Gordon Leesmith. Is it you?"

He spun round in surprise. A tall, slim woman, late sixties at a guess, and with silvery hair cut into a sleek bob, was stood next to him. She was dressed in a long, pale grey coat with fur-lined collar. Underneath, a skirt or dress of some sort, black tights and ankle boots.

"Uh, hello? Yes, I'm Gordon Leesmith. Who are you?"

The woman chuckled. "Oh dear. I really have changed haven't I? You don't remember me, do you?"

Gordon blinked as he studied her face carefully, then he let out a gasp.

"Harriet...Harriet Fairfax?"

"Guilty!"

Gordon was too stunned to speak at first, but he quickly composed himself. After so many years, here was the woman he'd lost his virginity to, way back one summer night in 1985, when he was just eighteen. His former piano teacher!

"Oh God! I can't believe it! I...I, it's so wonderful to see you again! I always wondered what happened to you, Harriet. The last time we met was in 1988, when I'd just got my ARCO diploma. After that, you...well, vanished."

"That's a long story. Come, let's go and have a coffee. We've both got a lot to catch up on. I'm only here until Tuesday, then I'm flying back home."

"You live abroad?"

"I emigrated to Australia when I got married."

"Blimey. I think I need more than a coffee. I know a good place." He took her arm in his and they headed across the road.

"You certainly have grown in confidence," Harriet smiled. "I always knew you would."

At a small pub in the town centre, Gordon sipped an overpriced beer and listened intently as Harriet filled him in on her life story. He felt a lump in his throat as she told him of her marriage to Graham, an Australian musician she'd met shortly after Gordon's fateful night in Blackpool Tower.

"I suppose my head was well and truly turned. I was blinded by love. You have to remember back then in the Eighties, a single woman, mid-thirties and childless, well I was seen as being left on the shelf. Graham seemed the perfect man -- and as I was never close to my parents, I figured here was my one chance to have a new start. New country, new job. So we settled in Perth. I started work as a music teacher. Loved it. Work was bliss. Unfortunately, marriage to Graham was anything but."

"Was he unfaithful?" Gordon asked.

"No. I would've preferred it if he was. He was abusive. It's because of him that I have partial hearing in my right ear. The beatings got so bad...he beat me black and blue. Even when I was pregnant."

Tears pricked Gordon's eyes. "Bastard. Oh God, Harriet. I'm so sorry. Tell me you managed to leave him?"

"Didn't need to. He took it upon himself to commit suicide one evening. I came back from work and found him swinging in the garage. August 11th, 1997. What a day to remember, eh? He'd always been a heavy drinker. I found out he'd run up massive debts, got himself fired."

"Dear God. How did you cope?"

"Well friends and neighbours rallied round. I'm lucky. I'm one of those people who makes friends easily. I had a good support network. Besides, I had to stay strong, for the sake of my boys, Daniel and Ryan...only got Ryan now."

She paused and Gordon wondered whether he should press her further.

"Daniel...died. He was twelve. A total sweetheart. You see, he was born with Down's Syndrome. Graham never coped with it. He was the loveliest, most gentle boy. Everyone who met him just adored his sunny nature. He loved animals and music. But Graham ignored him. Ryan came along three years later. He's able-bodied. Actually that's why I'm over here. I've been visiting Ryan. He's thirty now. Works as a concert pianist. I'm so proud of him. He's fiercely independent. Doesn't need me fussing over him, but we're still close. This is the last time I'll be flying here. I can't handle these long haul flights any more, now that I'm almost seventy-four. Never did like flying. He'll be the one flying over to see me next time."

"You look amazing," Gordon quickly blurted out, wiping his eyes.

"Heh, thanks."

"I'm so sorry you've had to endure all that, Harriet," Gordon sniffed, placing his hand on hers.

"Thanks for being a good listener. Hey and I'm a survivor. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?"

"So...you didn't re-marry?"

"Nah. After Graham died, I focused on being a mum. I got used to being single. Although ten years ago, I met Ray. He's widowed like me and a few years older. He's a total gentleman, bless him. I can't say he excites me sexually. I hope this doesn't sound too mean...he's a bit boring, but at my age, I'm past all that. It's just nice to have someone who's dependable and kind."

Gordon nodded. Looking at Harriet, he thought she still looked very attractive. She'd aged well, despite the heartache she'd gone through. A surge of excitement rushed through him.

"Anyways Gordon, I've prattled on about myself for too long! Tell me what you've been up to all these years!"

Without wanting to bore her, Gordon gave a run down of his life. From his marriage to Marjorie, to her cheating on him and then divorcing him, to becoming organist and choirmaster at St Michael's church, to meeting Mia. He chose to omit any mention of Jenna, the stunning vicar's wife who he'd bedded countless times before Mia arrived on the scene.

"She's very attractive," Harriet said as Gordon showed her a photo on his smartphone. "You look so happy together. Do you'll think you'll have children in future?"

"It's a possibility, given that she's much younger than me. Marjorie was adamant she never wanted children. I respected that. I confess I've never given much thought to becoming a dad. But if Mia does want to become a mum, then I'll be up for it."

"About the age gap. It's a large one. Has that presented any problems?"

"It did at first. Her parents were furious. Some hurtful things were said, but her mother and I eventually came to an understanding. Most people at church have been okay but there were a couple of exceptions. It upset me when my cousin Barry called me a "borderline nonce." He was only joking, but it hurt. She'll be twenty in July. Mia was the one who pursued me, not the other way round..."

"Perhaps Barry was jealous of you. But yes, that was a crass thing to say. Well Gordon, there's one thing I want to experience before I head back Down Under."

His eyes widened. "Really? What's that?"

"I want to see and hear you play a pipe organ! You showed such skill and talent way back in 1985..." she winked at him and he felt that surge of excitement again.

"Funnily enough, I was planning to have a practice at church today. Tomorrow's a big day, being Easter Sunday. We've got two choirs singing. Care to join me on a trip to St Michael's? It's only a five minute walk from here."

The Mother's Union meeting was drawing to a close, but poor Norman could bear it no longer. Mrs Wilcox was still questioning Mrs Harris on a certain part of the vicar's anatomy.

"Ladies, please excuse me...I really need to...er, relieve myself. Thank you for your company and I'll see you at church tomorrow!"

"Oh yes, take care Norman!" they replied, oblivious to his embarrassment.

"That's a fine lodger you've got yourself, Gladys. Now I tend to view men as nothing more than useless articles, but he is a true Christian."

"Oh he truly is, Maureen. We have such wonderful times together. He was very easy to train!"

At St Michael's church, Gordon gave Harriet a quick tour, before leading her to the organ.

"This is a beautiful church," she said. "That's one thing I miss about living in Australia. All of the churches there are recent by comparison. There isn't the history. Oh there are some lovely ones, but it's not the same. This one goes back to medieval times. I love old buildings."

"Yes, it's a nice church. Good community here too. I get on so well with the vicar. Reverend Morris is a good egg. His sermons are rather tedious, but nobody's perfect, eh?" He sat on the organ stool. "Here she is! What do you think?"

"She's a beauty, Gordon. Three manuals, and the pipework is incredible. A large organ for such a small church."

"Aye, she's a grand old lass. I gave her a complete overhaul in January. Replaced some of the big flue pipes. Now she sounds better than ever." He switched on the lamp above the manuals.

"Very handy having an organist who can fix organs as well as play them. That's a very specialised job, isn't it?"

"Pretty much. Right...what would you like me to play?"

Harriet removed her thick coat and slid onto the stool next to him.

"Hmm. It's an overplayed piece of music, but I've always liked The Entertainer. You played that for me when you used to come for lessons, remember?"

"Ah yes. I remember!"

As he began to play, Harriet glanced at her former student, no longer a gauche, skinny teenager but a stocky, fifty-six year old man, with silver hair. He had a paunch, but it suited him. He'd grown into his looks and actually looked better now than when he was eighteen. She ran a finger across her chin, and carefully considered her next move. He truly had become a very gifted organist.

Gordon was halfway through playing, when a hand on his thigh made him play a wrong note. He stopped and looked down.

"Um..."

"No-one must find out about this." Harriet whispered.

"Well Mia's at work...and I don't think Ray can see what we're up to from the other side of the world..." Gordon stammered. He couldn't believe history was repeating itself.

"An old girl like me can still get all hot and bothered seeing an attractive younger man," she teased. Her thigh was pressing against his and his cock was starting to respond.

"Uh...Harriet," Gordon mumbled, and once again he was transported back to 1985, and was that shy, awkward teenager again. "I...just want you to know. You were my first major crush. Well...I'd fancied other girls, but you...well you just...did it for me."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that, Gordon. You were the only student I ever felt attracted to. Truth is, at the time, I was feeling rather sorry for myself and unattractive. When I found out you had a crush on me, it was an incredible turn-on. To be desired by a much-younger man. I knew the whole time."

"Guess I wasn't that good at being discreet," Gordon replied.

"Not at all. You were shy and went bright red every time I spoke to you. Which was very endearing. I just had to make your first time a memorable one. During the pandemic, I did a lot of thinking. I started looking at old photos. I had one of you taken at your graduation. I started wondering what became of you. So I started trawling the Internet. I checked Facebook. There were a lot of Gordon Leesmiths on there, but not the one I was seeking."

"I don't use social media," Gordon said. "Never have. Don't like the idea of it. I'm too old for the likes of Thick Tock or whatever it's called. "

"That's fair enough. By chance, I came across a post made on the Facebook page of your church. It mentioned an organist called Gordon Leesmith. I clicked the link to the church's website and on the list of clergy and laity, there was a photo of you! I knew at once it was you."

"Ah. So you were able to hunt me down with ease?" He smiled. "I'm glad you did...I've never forgotten that night in Blackpool."

She leaned in closer and kissed his cheek. "Gordon...how about I give you a present? For old time's sake and all?" Her hand brushed his crotch and she could tell at once that he'd got a hard-on. "My, my. Seems like I haven't lost my touch!"

"You're still beautiful, Harriet." He kissed her back. "I'm all yours..."

She smiled and unzipped his trousers. As she freed his erection from his y-fronts, Gordon closed his eyes, savouring the sensation of her hot breath on his skin. He felt her lips wrap around him, and a shudder of pleasure ran through him. She began to bob her head, her mouth moving up and down his length in a rhythm that was both masterful and irresistible. Her tongue danced along the underside of his shaft, teasing and taunting him.

"Oh God...oh shit, yes," he moaned. He was producing a lot of precum. Gordon considered himself an over-producer of the stuff. It was a bloody nuisance when one's underpants got wet from being horny all the time, as he usually was.

The sounds of their breathing filled the empty church, the rustle of Harriet's skirt and the creak of the organ bench provided a steady beat as she continued her ministrations. Her grip on him was firm, but gentle, and she seemed to know just how to stroke him, how to tease him, how to drive him wild with desire.

"Ahh," Gordon grunted. His hand caught one of the manuals and a few wrong notes disturbed the quietness. As she bobbed her head, Gordon could feel his control slipping away. He arched his back, letting out a low groan, his fingers digging into the sides of the organ stool. Harriet knew just how to use her tongue, teasing him mercilessly with it, driving him to the edge of release before pulling back and starting again. Her grip on him tightened ever so slightly, and he felt a surge of desire course through him, making his muscles tense and his heart race.

With a groan that was equal parts pleasure and desperation, Gordon tensed, his hips bucking forward as he lost control. He felt the first spurt of hot seed erupt from his cock. Harriet didn't pull away, but instead opened her mouth wider, letting his essence flow over her tongue, down her throat. The sensation was almost too much for him to bear, and he let out a hoarse cry as he released himself fully into her mouth.

As his orgasm subsided, Harriet slowly pulled back, her lips still wrapped around him, her eyes shining with pride and satisfaction. "That was wonderful, Gordon," she whispered. "Just wonderful."

"Just like old times," came his breathless reply.

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
153 Followers