Easter at St. Michael's Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenna Receives a Special Easter Egg.
2.4k words
4.06
1.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers

"You're quiet, Gordy!" Mia said as noticed him slumped on the settee, idly running his finger down an empty cup.

"Oh! Sorry love," he muttered, quickly composing himself. His mind was still reeling from that fateful encounter with Harriet. He took a deep breath.

"Hard day at the organ?" Mia giggled, leaning over the settee and kissing his forehead.

"Got myself all prepared for tomorrow's service," he said quickly. "Erm, I have a confession to make...I er, was so wrapped up with practising, I totally forgot to get some food in. But...worry not. Because you and I are dining out tonight! How do you fancy trying out that new Italian place? My treat. A working girl needs pampering."

"Aww, yes!" Mia replied. "You're the best, my organ boy! Right, I'd better go and get changed!"

She hurried upstairs and Gordon was alone with his thoughts once more.

"Glad I got to see her one last time," he said to himself. "Goodbye Harriet."

Next morning...

The daffodils were in full splendour. A sea of yellow had erupted on the grass verges flanking the road to St. Michael's Church. A bright sunny sky greeted worshippers on this glorious Easter Sunday.

Inside the church, it was bustling.

Reverend Morris hurried about, making sure everything was just right, a music stand here, some extra hymn books there.

"Where's Jenna?" He asked the churchwarden.

"Why, in the vestry of course, with the rest of the choir. She's wearing robes this time, Vicar! Plus, Gordon and that Guild Voices chap will want to give a pep talk before they start."

"Oh yes of course, silly me. Thanks Norman."

"Do try to relax, it'll turn out fine. I have a feeling this Easter service is going to be unforgettable!"

"Hope so, Reverend Morris replied, hurrying back down the aisle. "Right time for some more meet and greet..." A wrinkled hand grabbed the sleeve of his cassock as he passed a middle row of pews.

"Good morning Vicar. I trust you weren't ignoring me?"

"Ah...good morning to you, Mrs Harris. Er, no I genuinely didn't see you there."

"Of course, there are some things that cannot be unseen," the old lady replied, leaving him in no doubt has to what she was referring to.

He cringed. "I'm so very sorry about that."

"No need to apologise. You're lucky it was me and not Gladys Wilcox who saw you showing off everything the Lord gave you. Her reaction would've been rather different to mine."

"Uhh...I see," the vicar coughed, feeling his cheeks burning with shame.

"Makes you sick doesn't it?" Mrs Harris continued. "Just the thought of it."

"The thought of what?"

"Senior citizens lusting after younger men."

Reverend Morris was unsure how to respond to that, but luckily Josh the curate intervened.

"Would you believe it?" He said. "That flower arch around the door is absolutely infested with greenfly. Most of the flowers are already dead."

"What? It only went up last night!"

In the vestry, everyone was crammed in like sardines. Gordon had taken charge of the St. Michael's choir, whilst Derek was organising the Guild Voices.

"Oi, Luke, get that surplice on the right way round!" Gordon yelled at a choirboy. "Hannah, put that smartphone away!" He shook his head. "Honestly, it's like herding a bunch of cattle."

"A shame about the lack of space," Derek remarked. "I keep forgetting what a small church this is. Morning Jenna!" He winked at the vicar's wife.

"Hello Derek."

The choirmaster lowered his voice. "Need a quick word with you alone...where can we go that's private?"

Jenna glanced round. "Come with me."

He discreetly followed her as she slipped out of the vestry and to a tiny storage area by the side of the organ pipes. There was no door, just a curtained archway. The room little more of an alcove, and the two of them could barely fit inside it.

"Cosy," Derek smiled. "Got a little Easter present for you, Jenna," he said, rummaging in his jacket pocket. He handed her a small box.

"Aww, thank you," she said. "That's really thoughtful."

"Go on, you can open it now."

"Oh that's cute," she smiled, holding up a little plastic yellow and green Easter egg on a pink silicone cord, and assumed it was a decoration of some kind. "Does it have chocolate inside?"

Derek gave a mischievous grin. "Nope. You see...it's meant to go inside you! I was wondering if you could...wear it for me during the service? I'll enjoy an interesting little Easter egg hunt later...if you get what I mean."

Jenna smiled back. Derek was more adventurous than she'd first imagined. "Why certainly, Derek. Maybe after the service, He will have Risen...and I'm not talking about Jesus there." She winked and hurried off to the toilets.

"Naughty girl," Derek chuckled. "I hope she's in fine voice. Now the fun begins!"

Shortly after, Jenna returned and took her place among the other Guild Voices choir members at the front of the church. Gordon began playing the voluntary, whilst the church choir did the usual procession down the main aisle. Reverend Morris stepped up to the pulpit and glanced at his wife. It seemed odd seeing his wife wearing a cassock and surplice, but she wore it well. He puffed out his chest with pride, noticing all the full pews. His church had definitely beaten St. Peter's.

"Brothers and sisters, a very warm welcome to you all on this joyful Eastertide! I ask you to take the joy and hope of Easter and let it be your light and your life. Tell people that there's hope. In the driest valley, there is the resurrection. In the darkest night, there is the resurrection. In the worst moments you ever go through there is the resurrection, there is the promise of life, there is Jesus whispering into your ear saying that it's okay because death has lost its sting. There is the resurrection. Death is defeated. He has done it. He is risen. Hallelujah!

We're very honoured today to be hosting the Guild Voices Choir, led by the talented Mr Derek Blackledge, who has put together a fantastic medley of holy music, along with our own equally talented organist, Gordon. He is, of course, ably assisted by his partner and organist-in-training Mia, who will be playing a few pieces for us. Now, without further ado, let us stand for our first hymn, Thine Be the Glory!"

Just as Jenna was about to take a deep breath and focus on the music, she felt the egg she'd inserted into her womanhood begin to vibrate uncontrollably. Then, she noticed Derek, fiddling with his smart watch. His expression was one of mischief and amusement, and she knew instinctively that he was the one responsible for this unexpected distraction.

The strains of the mighty organ filled the church as Gordon began playing the hymn. Jenna gave an awkward jolt, but was determined not to lose control during this situation. Well played, Derek, she thought. Well played. The choirmaster was waving his baton, and concentrating on the choir, but every so often, he made eye contact with Jenna, who was stood on the front row. Her voice was a little shaky, but it wasn't noticeable, thankfully.

As the vibrations increased, Jenna struggled to maintain her composure. The sensations were overwhelming, and she could feel herself growing warm all over. She tried to ignore the egg, focusing instead on the beautiful music and the sacredness of the occasion. But try as she might, she couldn't help but be affected by the relentless vibrations. Her breath grew shorter, her cheeks flushed, and her body trembled with each passing moment.

"No more we doubt thee, glorious Prince of life;

life is naught without thee; aid us in our strife;

Make us more than conquerors, through thy deathless love:

bring us safe through Jordan to thy home above!

Thine be the glory, risen conquering Son,

Endless is the vict'ry, thou o'er death hast won."

The hymn ended, and quiet descended on the church. Everyone sat down, and that didn't make it any easier for Jenna, as she squirmed awkwardly on the chair.

"What's the matter with the vicar's missus, she got fleas or something?" One of the old ladies on the front row of pews whispered.

"Well you know what young people are like, Maud. They can't sit still for five minutes can they? Probably suffering from smartphone withdrawal."

"Either that or she's bursting for the toilet!"

Sitting through the readings was bad enough, but the sermon was to prove far worse. Derek had obviously been planning this ever since their encounter on Wednesday night. The devious choirmaster was loving this! She gritted her teeth as she noticed him fiddle with his watch again. He wasn't finished with her yet. Just as she thought she had regained control, it started to vibrate again, this time more insistently than before. It seemed to have a mind of its own, dancing against her clit with an unyielding determination. Jenna bit back a moan, her cheeks burning red as she fought to maintain her composure. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the next piece of music in the book, trying to ignore the sensations building inside her.

"...We all make mistakes and mess up. The way you be a good Christian is to have faith in that cross and empty grave, in what Jesus did there. Because our faith is the one where God comes to us to give us hope and defeat the powers of sin and death for us, out of love!"

After what seemed like an eternity, Reverend Morris finally ended his sermon. It was time for the next hymn, The Old Rugged Cross, but first, there was a piece of music to be performed a cappella by the the choir. Gordon left his place at the organ and stood alongside Derek. He adjusted his open-fronted black gown and nodded at the choir. He noticed Jenna and smiled at her. She looked a bit uncomfortable, which he assumed was down to her singing in front of an audience for the first time.

As the singing began, Derek subtly pressed his watch again.

Jenna's voice went from low to impossibly high. Her eyes closed and as she sang, she felt a newfound strength welling up inside her. It was a strength born of passion and desire, of the need to express herself fully and without restraint. Gordon was amazed at her vocal range, then again, he didn't need to remind himself that the stunning vicar's wife had many talents -- some he was no longer privy to, but her cousin had more than made up for.

As she belted out the final chorus, her body trembled with the effort. Her breath came in ragged gasps, and her heart pounded wildly in her chest. The egg vibrator continued its relentless dance against her sensitive flesh, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her veins. She could feel herself growing closer and closer to the edge, the release just out of reach.

Gordon continued to watch her. Blimey, she's really putting her heart and soul into this performance. He thought. It's almost as if...she's about to have an orgasm! He scolded himself for thinking about sex yet again. Yet he could not shake the image of her desperate to climax. Under those robes, Miss Kitty could be sopping wet. Mmm, a nice thought. He took a deep breath as he felt his cock starting to twitch, and quickly put that out of his mind. The last thing he needed was to develop a hard-on in front of the entire church.

The a cappella piece ended, and it was time for Gordon to return to the organ and play the next hymn. As he did, he stole one last glance at the vicar's wife. Maybe it was just nerves. He sat down on the organ stool and began playing The Old Rugged Cross. Jenna glanced around, hoping no one had noticed the effect the egg was having on her. But everyone seemed to be too focused on singing of the hymn, their faces glowing with pride and accomplishment. Jenna bit her lip, as she fought to control the egg's relentless movements.

She closed her eyes, trying to focus on something, anything, other than the sensations building inside her. But it was no use. The loud notes of the organ, the church, passages from the Bible...all seemed to feed the fire burning inside her. She was about to come, and there was no stopping it. She closed her eyes, her fists gripping her hymn book tightly as she surrendered. She started moaning gently as the pressure within built up. As the hymn's final verse was sung, Jenna climaxed with an almighty yell and her body shuddered as her orgasm spewed forth her juices and then there was a pop. She gasped as she felt the egg vibrator slip loose and fall to the stone floor. The silicone cord broke free, and the egg rolled away, under her chair. There was no way she could bend down to retrieve it.

Her intense behaviour had not gone unnoticed by Edna Draper, who was stood next to her.

"I take it you like that hymn a lot? You were really giving it your all!"

"Yeah," Jenna said, getting her breath back. "I've been practising so hard!"

Meanwhile, the egg was still rolling along the church floor. It came to a stop by the side of the organ stool.

"Hello, what do we have here?" Gordon said to himself. When the vicar took to the pulpit again, the organist discreetly bent down and picked up the egg. It was warm, wet and glistening with clear goo. He knew at once what it was.

"Now which naughty little Easter Bunny does this egg belong to? I think I can guess." He gave it a sniff, wiped it with a tissue and placed it in his jacket pocket. Looking over to the choir, he noticed Jenna fidgeting on her chair.

"I knew it! She was getting herself off when I was conducting the choir!"

The Easter Sunday service drew to a close. Reverend Morris ended it with some uplifting words.

"Brothers and Sisters! Before we all head off to the church hall for tea, coffee and chocolate eggs, let me ask you one more time. Are you filled with hope today? Then go out and take it with you! This is the best news you'll ever be able to give anyone. That He loves you enough to rise again, to give you hope. And no power on earth can stop us if that is the message we're bringing to people this Easter. Amen!"

Blacksheep
Blacksheep
150 Followers