All Comments on 'Eastern Idyll'

by SaharaGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a lovely, yet sad love story!

I haven't read any of your other stories yet, but will now. Usually these stories are such tripe, 2 dimensional people performing impossible sexual feats. You write so well that I started falling in love with you. Thanks for sharing. I wonder what separated you two, but it was a pity it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great read.

Excellent story, it has everything. Nice location, great subject matter and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent job. I could picture the whole thing in my mind. I think your writing skills are very good. I like everything of yours that I have read. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
As an old pilot, I liked it very much.

I could picture the whole thing and enjoyed it. Thank you for a good story. Please keep checking your memories for more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well written.

Very well written. Ending was a bit too abrupt to make it really seem a caring relationship

SaharaGuySaharaGuyover 9 years agoAuthor
Response to 'Anonymous' comment dated October 2014

But that's the way it actually was, our love affair cut short without the slightest warning. Jenn was from a very well-off family and her father decided that I wasn't good enough for his youngest daughter. He sent her away to Europe just at the same time as I was posted elsewhere at the end of my tour of duty so we lost contact.

However, the good news is that only a year after I had put this contribution onto Literotica, a couple of amazing coincidences on the web enabled me to get back in touch with Jenn and now, in the evening of our lives, has enabled us to catch up on what happened to us over the 50 years we had been parted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous