Easy Cake

Story Info
The Starved Count of my Seduction.
1.7k words
4
1.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers

Easy Cake

I was his Marie Antoinette, his frivolous french queen. He was the starved count of my seduction.

The similarity was uncanny. We were both stuck in committed marriages.

We stayed out of duty. Both coupled as young teenagers, paired together for politics, and religious reasons.

I was so bored. I poured my attention into games and entertainment. Sexually debilitated since my mate was unable to consummate our relationship. Half out of spite, the other half because of his broken penis.

These were the events that led me to stray into the arms of another.

Jane,

Meet me in our spot

2pm in the parking lot

Go in and order coffee for two

Sit in the booth with the vest view

Wait for me with no underwear

Wear a short skirt so I can stare

At what I dream of fucking every night

Today i will feel you around me,

warm and tight

I respond immediately,

Yes Sir,

I've been fully debriefed.

And am in route to you

I will see you

And you will see me

Feel the best of me

soon.

I hit send and smirked at my double entendre. Butterflies filled my belly as I headed out the door.

I found myself on the road again.

I meet him at the cross road of nothing ventured and everything to gain.

So I traveled 2 hours with no underwear on to stain.

I concentrated on contracting my kegel muscles. I strained with intensity the closer I got to drown out the anticipation.

I smiled knowing I awaited his complete and utter decimation.

I pulled into the Starbucks on Fremont Pike.

I parked my car on the outskirts of the parking lot, just like before.

I checked my face In the mirror, put on a little lip gloss.

I opened my legs to sample my wetness

With my right hand, I brushed my three fingers across my pussy. My index and ring finger went to the outskirts while my middle finger sank into my opening.

I rubbed a little bit of my scent behind my ears and on my erogenous zones. I sanitized my hands, perked up the girls, grabbed my purse, and swiftly headed for the entrance.

I ordered two large coffees. One with cream and nothing else, the other with cream and a touch of sweetness for me.

I headed to the table with a great bird eye view of my legs under the table.

I heard the bells on the door and peered up from my phone. I saw a man in all black and a motorcycle helmet walk up to the counter. He took off his helmet and I realized it was him. My sexy pen pal was all suited up in motorcycle gear.

He ordered a pastry of some sort and leaned in and whispered something to the barista. She laughed mischievously and grabbed the sweet treat from the display case and placed it on a plate. He handed her a 50 and he told her to keep the change. She said in her best bubbly voice "oh, thank you very much sir"

He turned towards me as I shifted in my seat. I opened my legs enough to see up my skirt. He took his time, walked slowly with his helmet in one hand, sweet pastry on a plate in the other. His eyes on my prize........

He stood in front of the table with his cock at my eye height. He set his helmet on one of the chairs and then the pastry on the table.

I looked down at it. I could smell its sweetness. It was a spice cake with vanilla frosting. The similar imagery is uncanny. I was the cake, him the vanilla icing. Paired together on a decorative plate with two forks to navigate.

He said with a smile

"See who says there's no such thing as easy cake?" Then he winked at me.

He sat down and pulled his chair closer. He sunk his fork into the cake and offered me a bite. I opened my mouth and he fed me. I licked the sweetness off my lips. Then I returned the favor and fed him a bite too.

We made simple chit chat and he started talking about his bike. Then he asked me if I would like to go for a ride with him through the valley to view the fall trees. We both finished our coffees and headed out to the lot.

I hustled over to my car to slip my purse into the trunk. I stuffed my car keys in my boot so I could ride on his motorcycle.

I heard him turn up his engine and in a flash he approached my car. He handed me his helmet and told me to hop on. I pulled his helmet on and secured the strap. It smelled like a combination of his cologne and hair wash.

I lifted my leg up and mounted the bike. A tad restricted by my skirt, I hiked it up a bit and pressed my bare pussy onto his back.

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight and put my legs up on the pegs.

My thighs were bare aside from my black boots and tiny skirt. It must have been the exhibitionist in me......I rather enjoyed being showed off on the back of his bike.

I couldn't help but smile because I know.......that he knows.... there is nothing between us and my most intimate place.

We took off out of the lot down to the parkway. I hugged him tight and nestled my helmet comfortably on his back. The wind lifted my skirt whenever he accelerated but I did not seem to care.

We rode for a bit and approached a clearing. He came to a stop in a shaded yet secluded wooded area.

I hopped off the back of the bike and took off his helmet. I shook my hair out and set his helmet by the edge of the grass.

He scooted further back on his bike and leaned back placing his hands on the back of his head. He says "get over here gorgeous".

I stepped toward him and the bike. I found myself biting my lip as he pulled me in closer.

I straddled the bike facing him this time. I unbuttoned my shirt exposing my black lace bra. He moaned a little under his breath as his hands cupped my ass cheeks. I crashed into his noticeably bulging pants.

I welcomed him as I wrapped my legs around him tight. Teasing his fabric covered flesh with my vulnerable opening.

We began to passionately kiss and my arms wrapped around him like he was my prize. Even the slightest movement created more friction in his pants.

I was so wet and was sure I was leaving my scent and a visible trail all over him.

I wanted him so bad. I need to feel him in me. It had been so long since I've been penetrated. I've thought about him and his cock a hundred times.

I was tired of fantasizing. I Scooted back a bit to look him in the eyes and asked him "please baby, will you make me whole?".

He replied "with pleasure". Without wasting a second more, I reached down, unzipped his pants, and pulled his cock out of the opening of his underwear.

It was 9 inches, uncut, and ready for me.

I repositioned myself and used the pegs of his motorcycle to post up onto his huge cock.

Just the head at first at my most pleasurable entrance point. In and out with precise pressure. He allowed me to set the pace for a while. I could tell how much he was enjoying the feel of something new.

His hand aligned my hips and firmly pushed me all the way down on him. He Held me tightly as I gently convulsed.

The moment was finally happening. I was consumed in his arms. Filled with every inch of his desire. His tongue in my mouth, resuscitating my body back to life. Replaying his carefully crafted words in my head.

A car honks as they make their way past us. I cannot hold back anymore. I shudder and cum while I wrapped my legs around him like an anaconda choking out their prey.

He whispers to me, "I love to make you cum, the feeling is like no other". I look at him and we kiss and then he smiles.

I paused and said "what's so funny sir?"

He laughed mischievously and then says "now its my turn to fuck you.....bend over my bike facing the road."

We both hopped off the bike and circle around it. I bent over the seat with my tits hanging down.

He came up from behind me and flipped my skirt up. I felt him sniffing me up and breathing our scent in.

He buried his two fingers into my pussy. Playing the puddle he's created for a bit. Then he smacked the side of my ass for a few minutes till it was red and stinging. In between he offered me a finger every now and again.

I heard him get into position behind me. He spread my ass cheeks apart and guided his cock into me. This time he was all the way in, relentlessly and purposefully plunging into me.

A car passed and honked the horn at us and he didn't miss a single beat. In and out and around in serpentine motions. His hands pulled my hips back so I crashed into him.

Then he changed his footing and hand position. One of his hands was on the swell of my back and the other was pulling my hair back towards him. I began to buck back at him as he twitched nearing his orgasm.

He grabbed my hips and pumped into me. I felt him pulse as his snake spewed into me.

He continued to slide in and out pushing his cum into hollowness. The feeling of his cum in me made me orgasm again. This time my pussy squirted down on my thighs, boots, and gravel below.

His weight Collapsed down onto my back with his cock still inside of me.

He kisses the back of my neck and whispers "Now it's time to taste your cake"

"Yes, let them eat cake"

Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers