The Interview: Pt. 01

Story Info
A job offer turns into sexual domination.
2.5k words
4.28
21.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DampKitten
DampKitten
168 Followers

Sequel to Sperm Count

I know that many of you think I must be a terrible person. I mean, what kind of professional agrees to personally help a patient collect a sample of semen? What kind of nurse pulls his cock out and jerks him off in the exam room? What kind of girl allows herself to get fucked on an exam table with an office full of people listening through the door?

I got in a lot of trouble for that one. Practically any nurse or doctor caught having sex with a patient is going to be fired and potentially lose their license. It was all so completely stupid. I still like to think it was beyond my control. Of course, that's not true. The guy didn't rape me. Not really. He used a little force. I like to be forced, and Dan knew it. We were past lovers, Dan and me. Three months in a heated affair, but this was several years earlier. We knew each other well, and we knew we were forbidden to see each other.

The main reason I didn't get fired was Gordon. By the time all that shit happened collecting a sperm sample with Dan, my clinic, along with several others in the geographic area, had been purchased by a company out of Nashville, Tennessee. The board member from corporate who supervised our operations was a guy named Gordon.

Gordon and I had been having sex for months... well, even before the unfriendly take-over. I know what you're thinking. SLUT. OPPORTUNIST. Okay, you have a point. But that's not really what happened. I didn't seduce an executive. He sort of had his way with me... and he kept having his way. Because Gordon gets his way with everything.

Though he was tempted to fire me, he didn't. He preferred to just beat the shit out of my ass and then fuck me repeatedly till I could barely walk. For a guy in his mid-40's he had amazing stamina. He had a nice cock too... a nice-looking man with a super bad temper. Rich, tall, handsome, and a bit overbearing.

But let me back up... (just like he demanded I do on his cock)

This whole situation started before COVID when my husband got a call from a company in Nashville who requested he interview for a job in medical administration. That's what my Andy does. At the time, he was managing about ten clinics within a hundred-mile radius of our town. He was doing well financially. I was working at a local multi-specialty clinic, one which Andy was not managing. It was owned by physicians.

The interview request was sudden and unexpected. I asked Andy how they even knew about him or obtained his contact. My husband said he didn't know. He wasn't actively looking for a job, nor had he inquired about anything.

The inside scoop is that Andy was seeing a girl that he had met in one of the clinics he managed, and she was the connection to the job offer. Her name was Stephanie. She was a femdom masochist who dominated and punished him in every possible way. I've seen videos of their 'sessions', and they were brutal. Why, you might ask, would a happily married man subject himself to sexual assault? How could he actually enjoy that?

Let's back up again... (it gets easier every time)

When I was in marriage counseling following the discovery of my affair with Dan, I announced during one of our meetings that I was not opposed to my husband having sex with another woman as reciprocity for my infidelity. It was a crazy thing to say, but I was totally serious. My psychologist was completely opposed to the idea and shut down discussions immediately. Andy, of course, was listening. He took the idea to heart and found himself some payback.

It wasn't my intention that my husband establish an ongoing relationship with someone else. When I made that statement in therapy, my expectation was for Andy to have a one-night stand and let me know all about it.

Of course, a one-night stand was not at all what occurred with Dan. Andy knew it, and I knew it. My husband was trading tit for tat with a secret relationship behind my back. I knew nothing about Steph at the time, but she knew plenty about Gordon. She knew about his company because she was originally from Nashville.

In fact, Steph and Gordon had been lovers before she married some oil rigger who moved her to Mississippi and conveniently spent half his life offshore, leaving Stephanie to fend for herself. She had a way of keeping herself busy, and my husband was just her cup of tea... submissive and strapped with an inferiority complex after his best friend, Dan, spent three months screwing his wife. That sob story led my Andy straight into Stephanie's 'Red Room' where she cinched him down tightly and literally stomped on his balls with stilettos.

Stephanie was the one who informed Gordon about my husband. I suppose that she thought having Andy in Nashville might be convenient for their little relationship. She had a few things in mind, and Gordon's company responded positively to her request for his consideration. Gordon spearheaded the process himself, so things moved along quickly.

The offer was lucrative and hard to resist. The interview began on Friday morning after we arrived on Thursday evening. Gordon's company put us up at the Rendezvous Hotel in an opulent room on the top floor overlooking the city. We both were impressed.

I was carted around the city by a real estate agent who showed me the schools and the neighborhoods. We looked at a few houses and condominiums as well. Andy was supposedly doing interviews, but actually he and Gordon were in the conference room doing Stephanie. Gordon admitted it much later when it was convenient to piss me off.

Friday night was an upscale dinner at a local restaurant with the board members and their wives. Everyone there was ancient except for Gordon, and the wives were overwhelmingly ostentatious. They looked as stuffy as an underground bank vault. On Saturday, I endured a tour of the firm's facilities while accompanied by Gordon and my husband. Then, we had another dinner, only this time without the wives. It was at the Hermitage Hotel in downtown Nashville, just a few blocks from where we were staying at the Rendezvous. Andy and I just walked over there.

As the evening wore on, the board members bid us good night and left us in the caring hands of Gordon who, to be honest, had mesmerized me with his good looks and charm. He was nothing like the rest of the board. For one thing he was at least 20 years younger than any of them, and for another he was single and gorgeous. He didn't look much older than my husband even though he was over a decade his senior.

To say the firm wined and dined us is an understatement. Gordon had every intention of getting a commitment from Andy. The offer was strong, the city was gorgeous, and the position was available immediately. He had even gone to the trouble of establishing several job opportunities of my own, though he assured me I'd never have to work.

"Andy will make plenty of money, Megan. If you want to work, it's available, but you can be a stay-at-home mom if you choose... spend your days with your daughter until it's time for her to start school," Gordon told me.

"That sounds nice," I responded, sipping my third drink of the evening. The liquor was free as long as we wanted it, and my husband was overdoing it. I put my hand on Andy's thigh and suggested he slow down. It was really too late.

"I want to show you something," Gordon interrupted.

"What's that?" I was intrigued. We were looking at the dessert menu, but I was impossibly full.

"The men's restroom here is a tourist attraction and has been filmed in several movies due to its eclectic art deco. I wonder if you'd like to see it?"

"The men's restroom?" I repeated. "I don't belong in the men's restroom." I was giggling with inebriated carelessness, leaning deeply into Gordon's personal space where I was welcomed with a gleaming grin.

"Women go in there all the time for a look, Megan. It's nothing unusual. As I said, it's a tourist attraction. They take pictures."

"A restroom as a tourist attraction? What will they think of next? And I suppose the men go about their 'business' at the urinals and in the stalls while all this tourism is happening?"

Gordon laughed. "Well," he smirked. "Let's just see what they do, shall we?"

"You're serious?" I was barely able to stand, numb from my last whisky sour. Gordon reached out his hand to help me up from the table.

"Are you coming, Andy?" Gordon asked. My husband was nursing a neat glass of Scotch. Any more alcohol, and he might need a ventilator. Still, he stumbled to his feet with his glass as we paraded towards the restroom facilities.

Stepping into the men's room, I was overcome with the neon sparkle. The place was immaculate and brilliant, not to mention quite large, even for a hotel facility. The toilet stalls were most generous in size with heavy wooden doors that traveled from floor to ceiling with a dark Mahogony stain. Tile colors were bold and bright.

"It's beautiful," I said, clicking off a picture on my cell. Andy took a seat in the massive shoeshine chair situated on a tall pedestal in the center of the restroom. No one was shining shoes tonight. "I need to go next door to the little girl's room if I may."

"Nonsense." Gordon motioned to the stalls lined across the back of the restroom. "Take your choice right here. There's no need to run across the hall."

"I'm not very comfortable using the men's room, Gordon."

"The men here in the room are most comfortable with you using it, Megan. Isn't that so, Andy?" My husband nodded despite his ethanol induced stupor. "I can assure you; we will keep anyone from bothering you."

"I don't know, Gordon. I don't want you to listen to me pee."

Gordon took me by the arm and escorted me over to one of the stalls, then looked back at my husband. "I'm going to help your wife manage the toilet, Andy, if that's okay with you." I was speechless. Andy looked at us both from his exalted position and took another sip of his drink. Did Gordon just say he was going to help me piss? Is my husband even cognoscente of what's going on here?

The gorgeous man ushered me inside the confines of our now hidden chamber. He closed the heavy, wooden partition and clicked the lock.

"Gordon, what do you think you're doing?" He leaned over and kissed me. He was so tall and strong. So insistent. I could smell his cologne, subtle and scrumptious. His hair folded into my face, dark and mysterious. All evening I'd been fantasizing about climbing in his lap. His voice was like a vibrator on my clit.

"I'd like to listen to you pee, Megan."

"That's embarrassing," I clamored. He pulled me close and kissed me again. I was buried against his body, my breasts caressed by the motion of his breathing. "I can't..."

"Take off your skirt," he groaned, tugging at the clasp on my waist. He loosened it, then pulled down the zipper. I let out a sigh. My husband was on the other side of that door, sitting in a chair sipping Scotch. There were footsteps in and out of the restroom.

"Gordon, no."

"Megan, yes." He slipped my skirt down to my ankles. He watched me step out, my heels clicking on the white marble floor. "Good girl. You want to be good, don't you Megan?"

"But this is being bad," I whispered.

"You want your husband to get this job, don't you?"

"Yes," I nodded. "But I didn't..." Gordon cut me off with another kiss. His hand roamed across the silk of my sheer, floral panties, squeezing and kneading my ass. His fingers tucked themselves beneath the soft, elastic band and proceeded to drag my undies down my legs.

"You can't pee with those on, now, can you?" I shook my head quietly and obediently stepped out of the crinkled white puddle. Gordon picked up my skirt and hung it on the coat hanger, then slipped my warm panties in his pocket.

"I want you to straddle the toilet," he ordered. "Put a leg on either side and your hands against the wall as if a cop were patting you down." I looked at him like he was crazy.

The gentleman would not wait for my cooperation. He escorted me backwards and spun me around, then eased me into the position described. My bare crotch hovered directly over the pristine clear water in the toilet bowl. My palms were planted against the tile on the wall. It was as if I were using the bathroom backwards. I'd be pissing standing up like a guy.

Gordon reached around me and unbuttoned my blouse, then unhooked my bra in the back. "Let's get these off too," he commanded softly. We don't want to splatter your clothes.

"You want me to pee like this?" I turned my head to look in his eyes. Gordon reached between my legs and slid his finger through the crevice of my slit. I moaned and dropped my head forward as the first shudder hit me. I was soaking wet.

"No, Megan. I want you to come like this. I want you to come in the palm of my hand. Your husband tells me that you squirt when you come. Is that right, Meg?"

"Yes."

His finger was stroking my clit as his left hand cupped my breast. He squeezed my small tits, alternating back and forth. I was gasping and losing control. Trembling. Climaxing. Sprinkling my juice.

"Would you like to pee now, Megan?" Gordon was holding me up. He could tell I was too weak to stand.

"Yes," I admitted.

Gordon shoved his finger inside me and fucked me ferociously. I started coming immediately, loud and indignant... screaming and squealing and violently convulsing. I crumbled in his arms. He shoved in another finger. I squirted like a fountain across the floor.

"Oh FUCK!" I clasped his intrusive digits. The wet sounds of pleasure seemed to bang off the walls like a drum. There was no way my husband could be deaf to this commotion. The floor was a mess, covered with my feminine splatter. Gordon eased me down slowly to my knees, my face nudged against the crotch of his slacks.

"Now you can pee, Megan."

"I need to get to the toilet," I whispered.

"No, you don't, Megan. I want you to piss on the floor."

DampKitten
DampKitten
168 Followers